Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-16-2010   #201 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Melody sighed and struggled to remain standing as the wolf in front of her fell to the ground. That other girl threw a bomb at it and someone, presumably Cameron, had shot it from afar. She looked down at her ruined outfit, annoyed. There was barely anything left to cover her, save for the tattered remains of her skirt and her undergarments.

She looked around and the entire battlefield had come to a standstill. The wolves all lay dead on the ground, from various wounds. Her legs shook and her flesh stung, and it was only sheer willpower that kept her up. There was no way she was going to fall in front of anyone.

As she put her dirks away and walked towards Van. She would have moved faster if she could, but she had spent nearly all her energy.

On her way over, she saw Cameron run past her over to Van's limp body, and saw him cradle the boy in his arms. He started cleaning the boy's wounds, and glared at her and Ahrima.

"Why did you disobey me?"

Melody said nothing. She had no clue that he was this weak. Wasn't he a member of the infamous Dies Irae, the scourge of Syhi, the 12 headed serpent of Lake Rinuh? How could someone like him be a part of such a destructive and violent guild?

She pulled off what was left of her singed sleeve and was about to hand it to Cameron to help with Van's wounds, but he had already picked up the young boy and turned his back to her.

Last edited by Mitchi; 05-17-2010 at 12:28 AM. Reason: LOL ITS SPELLED WEAK NOT WEEK

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-16-2010   #202 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

"Ah, Lari, mind getting everyone together? We've all gotta report in and stuff."

Evis limped over to where Cameron was treating Van and sat next to him.

"Hey Cammy! How's it goin..." He trailed off as he saw Van's state.

"... I guess the skill gap was just to big, huh?" He said weakly. But he turned towards Melpdy and Ahrima and flashed a tired smile.

"Don't worry ladies, you two actually did well against some of the smaller Redkles. That means you're at least A or B level. If you change your choice of weapons or improve your teamwork, you'll go far." He laughed, but then flopped onto the ground suddenly.

"Cammy, when you're done with Van, mind patching me up to? I ran out of magic, haha."

05-16-2010   #203 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

Teamwork? That was something Melody had never heard before. She was a loner. She danced alone, traveled alone, and when it came to it, she fought alone. She had never had a partner of any sort.

But she was in a guild now. That meant sucking it up and working with other people. She glanced at the guy who had spoken to her. A bit older than her, and not too bad looking either. She gave a sly smile and folded up the torn sleeve that was in her hands.

"Thanks. Not bad yourself. Though as far as weapons go, I like my two girls here, they've gotten me through a lot." she said patting her sheath "I'm not giving them up for the world, so I guess I gotta go with option B."

She smirked at Ahrima as she said the last part. Maybe ranged was good backup for close combat.

((LOL SO ARROGANT THIS HUSSY))

05-16-2010   #204 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Cameron shot Evis an incredulous look, but it was Evis so nothing was too far fetched with him. He managed a chuckle.

"I've kind of got my hands full," he said with a slight grin, gesturing to Van. "Why don't you get your girlfriend to handle that?" He looked pointedly at Lari.

"Melody, Ahrima, you're coming back with me," he said. "Come on."

05-17-2010   #205 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Melody shrugged and followed Cameron, pretending not to b the least bit embarrassed about her state of partial undress.

05-17-2010   #206 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Cameron wished he had something to offer Melody to help cover her.

"Hold on," he said, stopping near the bridge. He set Van against the rail and took off his vest and shirt. He put the vest back on his bare torso and handed Melody his shirt. It was still in good condition since Cameron didn't get close to the wolves and Van's chest was pressed against the vest and it hadn't completely soaked through.

"Here you go," he said as he handed it to her, averting his eyes a little. "I think the journey would be easier for all of us if we were as comfortable as possible... we wouldn't want you getting cold."

05-17-2010   #207 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Melody smirked and took the shirt. Nice to know gentlemen still existed after all.

"Thank you." She said, pulling it on. It was a little big on her, and not that flattering, so Melody undid the ribbon holding up her hair and tied it around her waist like a belt.

She really should have kept her sash. Oh well, no sense in going back for it.

"So, I heard it's mostly scoundrels in this guild. Why is a nice guy like you a member?" She queried, curious.

05-17-2010   #208 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Cameron was shocked by her question and almost dropped Van when he was picking him back up. Luckily he didn't and when Van was safely situated on his back he smiled at Melody.

"I didn't realize I was doing anything particularly nice," he said. "I'm sure anyone would do what I did if they were able."

He then crossed the bridge and began passing by the farm land.

05-17-2010   #209 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

She waved a hand.

"You're more concerned about Van than yourself, and you asked us not to go out of concern for safety and not to be a jerk. If I knew Van couldn't fight, it may have gone differently. I thought he was just new like me and Ahrima here, and his eagerness made it seem like he could at least hold his own."

05-17-2010   #210 (permalink)
-

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

Ahrima was following behind as they started to head back. She was so disappointed in herself. She was such an idiot for letting them go after the marks. She then decided. When she got back, she would leave the guild until she knew she would be able to think more clearly, no matter the situation.
---
Olifen had found his spear head under some 'cooked' meat and started to wipe it on the grass. When it was as clean as possible he got up and started to look around and saw as Ahrima and the others in her group were heading away.

"Weren't they supposed to have hares with them?"

05-17-2010   #211 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

"Beats me," Larietta had said as she approached Olifen, "Evis says to regroup so we can report in for the mission."

She went over to where Kallistos was laying and relayed the message to him as well. She then returned to see Evis... on the ground.

She pouted a bit and then knelt down beside him. She reached into his bag and pulled out a bottle of water. She began to wash Evis's wounds on his back and ripped fabric up to just below her bust from her top to dress the wounds with, "You owe me a new shirt," she tried to look annoyed, but she couldn't really bring herself to be. She was too used to Evis being... the way he is since they were kids.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

05-17-2010   #212 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

"Weeeeeeeeeeeelll...." jumping on the guest chair, Ergus lay back and made himself comfortable. "Would you pay me if I found more of those requests to uh...silence that person?" Ergus looked at Maximillion with earnest eyes.

05-17-2010   #213 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Cameron blushed a little, embarrassed by Melody's remarks.

"Van's just a kid... he's still got a lot to learn."

As they walked on they neared the town. Cameron was too intent on getting Van patched up and didn't notice that Ahrima's spirits were a little down. He felt that all of them were worn in some way. After all, the mission did not go how they planned in any way.

The finally saw the path up ahead but they weren't the only ones on the path. Cameron squinted as he saw the decidedly not human forms, hopping about in the grass near the path.

"What's what? Up ahead?"

It were three hares in the distance loitering near the town. Bowtie, vest, and overalls were hanging around waiting for the C team in order to express their thanks!

05-17-2010   #214 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Melody gave a small wave to the hares. When they approached them, she patted vest on the head.

"Well, looks like you got your home back" She said, smiling.

05-17-2010   #215 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Vest nodded happily.

"Thank you very much," Bowtie said.

Vest added, "If it wasn't for you I would be in someone's digestion."

Overalls reached behind his back and pulled out a an amulet from seemingly nowhere. It was golden with a red orb embedded into it. It was shaped like a flame. He held it out in his paw.

"This is a shiny amulet we found in the fields near our home. We know that the human like things like these so this is our compensation."

Cameron reached out and went to take the amulet. Fire Amulet was added to the inventory.

05-17-2010   #216 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Melody nodded to the hares.

"Make sure you stay out of trouble this time. Unfortunately, we need to go, so we can get our friend here patched up." She said, motioning to Van.

05-17-2010   #217 (permalink)
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Kallistos heard what Larietta had said, so he stood up. He felt a bit more rested, but his legs still felt like dead weights. He walked over to Evis and Larietta. He pulled out a potion from his bag and gave it to Evis.

"It should be able to heal your wounds a bit, to the point where you can walk... I think." Kallistos looked at Evis' wounds. They looked pretty bad. Thank goodness Kallistos didn't have to fight the giant redkle head-on, otherwise he would have been minced meat by now.

05-17-2010   #218 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

The hares thanked them again and hopped away, hoping to get back to their fields.

When they got back in the town they went to the guild Miria was sitting at the desk talking with Watt, the guild physician.

"Hey Watt," Cameron greeted.

"Why what happened to the boy!? Weren't you all just fighting hares?" Watt ran over to Van and observed the attempts Cameron made at patching him and the burns on his skin. He looked at the other members of the group too. "Why if Miria hadn't already told me otherwise I would have thought you guys were hunting the Redkle."

"Long story," Cameron said. "Help me get him to the infirmary."

Watt looked at Ahrima and Melody. "You two come as well. You look terrible."

Cameron then got Van away with the help of Watt.

05-17-2010   #219 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Melody followed behind.

"I need to return to my room at the inn soon so I can change my clothing." She said, looking down at the shirt.

05-17-2010   #220 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"I think the clothes are the least of your problems. You sure you don't have any scrapes or burns that need attention?" Watt said as he and Cameron set Van on a bed.

Cameron went and fetched a rag and then a basin and filled it with water. He set it at the bedside and Watt sat himself on a bench.

"If you know anything of first aid feel free to use the supplies in the infirmary, but don't go hurting yourself," Watt admonished as he ripped away Van's shirt. He began working on the boy.

Cameron looked at Melody as well, "How long are you going to be here? There's boarding here and it's a lot cheaper than the inn for members."

He walked back to the cabinet and fill another basin with water. He then pulled out some cotton balls and a tin of some ointment.