Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-16-2009   #61 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

"Oh, my apologies. This world is called Thrakonia, and we are the world that watches all others. This is the world magic itself flows from, and it is the duty of those who live here to ensure the safety of all other worlds, yours included."

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-16-2009   #62 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

FlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to FlamesBlader Send a message via MSN to FlamesBlader
IGN: iFlames
Class: Any
Level: 30
Guild: Expired

''Exactly.'' Ryan said with a smile. ''Swords will kill you eventually, cause you're vulnerable.'' he said. ''Wanna hit that tree over there? You can go first.'' Ryan loaded his guns. ''Time for some blasting.'' he said with a grin.

10-16-2009   #63 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

"Hmm...not sure if it's a good idea to blast the local foliage" Thaeres said, opening his case.

While the case was long, it's narrow size was misleading as to the actual size. As he unfolded the lathes and adjusted the tension of the strings, it became apparent that this thing was massive. He finished adjusting and checked the sights.

"Nothing more beautiful than a well maintained Ballista" He said affectionately in the way of a warrior who loves his weapon. He poked his head inside and looked at Alundra.

"So, what's good for target practice anyways?"

Alundra sighed and looked at Thaeres.

"The black barked trees with the thin red vines growing around them...but try to shoot the vines, not the actual trees."

"Got it." He replied. He looked around outside and saw one of the trees. He loaded a bolt in and took aim, surprisingly having no difficulty holding such a large crossbow. A split second after the trigger was pressed, there was a small crossbow bolt embedded into the black tree. Thaeres walked over and checked, and sure enough, he pierced the tiny vine. He was slightly off, and the bolt was only through the side of the vine, but he now knew how much he needed to adjust his crossbow by.

"Awesome. You heard her right? Aim for the red vines."

10-16-2009   #64 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

FlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud of

Ryan looked at a different tree, the vine, took his time, (less than a second ;DDDDDD) and fired the gun he held in his left hand. ''Darn, I think I almost missed it.'' he said. He went to check, and saw half of a circle at the edge of the vine. It did look a bit burned though. ''Guess that upgrade worked.'' he said, while firing at two vines at the same time.

''So, a Ballista hmm? Those things are rare in my world, but they exist. I never saw one of them though. It looks heavy...''

10-16-2009   #65 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Caden nodded his thanks as Alundra went out to make sure nothing disasterous happened to the two outside. On the other hand, he went to take the last bowl before it got snatched by the food eating monste- er, girl.

He ladled the remaining soup into the bowl and sat down to eat it.

10-16-2009   #66 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Setsuna looked at Micah. "Not too bad. Tired from hunting though..." she sighed.

When she heard the Taekwon say "booby lady", she immediately glared at her, and debated whether or not to drive a dagger through her heart. The Taekwon had made an enemy of her, and they were there for only a few minutes!

Last edited by Gladiat; 10-16-2009 at 03:11 PM.

10-16-2009   #67 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

(Glad, monster is a her)
He looked up, only to see the top of the trees. ''Man those things are huge, aren't they?'' Ryan said. When he looked backwards, he saw Alundra. He shot another vine.

10-16-2009   #68 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"You think these trees are huge, you should see the ones in my world...Oh man, the town where my brother studied is built amongst the trees...but then again, it's a forest guarded by Fairies and magic, so they would be tall..."

He took aim, fired at a vine, and cranked another bolt back in his crossbow.

"There's one tree that if you climb all the way up, the wind currents take you down to this deep dark forest town where Az loves to end up."

He fired off another bolt and cranked bulled back another bolt.

"What's your home like? Oh, and I don't think I caught your name."

--

Alundra checked the cauldron -- it was nearly 3/4ths empty! -- and smirked.

"There's also so fruit here in this basket if you all would like some" she said before heading back to her bed room to finish her research.

Felice grabbed some bread and sat down to munch on it.

"So, how have you been Greenie? You look a little taller."

"Good...so it's only been a week here huh? How long has it been for you?"

"Four years...totally aced my wizard's exam too. You?"

"Same. Except I'm still studying to be a priest. Tough work, working with magic. What about you, Micah? How have you been?"

Felice looked around and noticed only a few people missing.

"I wonder if Kurt or Claire will be here too?" she questioned to no one in particular.

10-16-2009   #69 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of

"Claire?" Caden placed his bowl on the table. "How do you know Claire?"

Last edited by Rhois; 10-16-2009 at 05:03 PM.

10-16-2009   #70 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Felice raised an eyebrow at the boy, who hadn't introduced himself yet.

"How do you know Claire?"

10-16-2009   #71 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games

Caden grinned back at the lady.

"She's my sister, that's how."

10-16-2009   #72 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Maget can only hope to improve

Mayu glanced back up from her food to see that Setsuna was now looking rather seriously in her direction. No,wait... was she glaring at something? Oh, she must be hungry.

" What's wrong booby lady? You look really hungry. You should get some of the stew, it was great! " Mayu said, alternating between chewing on an apple and a loaf of bread in each hand.

And for the first time during that instance, Mayu gave Alundra's words some thought. Granted, she wasn't really listening due to stuffing food into her mouth, but something about a letter bothered her. She did get a letter prior to waking up in the strange abode.

Then there was the discussion about the crystal's princess' sword. Or wait, was that the sword's crystal princess? No, wait... There was something about a Thraken-no, Kraken too. Weren't they good when fried? Or was it...

" I heard Krakens taste really nice when fried, like a bigger, tastier version of a Marse. " Mayu mumbled aloud, not really intending anyone to hear her thoughts. Still, she said it quite loud enough.

10-16-2009   #73 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Felice looked at the boy, a little surprised.

"Well...I do kinda see a resemblance...she never mentioned having a brother though."

She held her hand out.

"I'm Felice...I was friends with Claire..and you are?"

10-16-2009   #74 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Setsuna calmed down after a few moments, and returned to her sleep. She was already sick and tired of being around so many people. She hoped that they could start soon so she wouldn't have to sit around listening to the boring conversations of other people.

10-16-2009   #75 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Micah got some food to and settled in a seat beside Felice. It was brunch/lunch by the time Micah saw the letter and he hadn't even had a morsel to eat. Micah began to eat the stew too, and listened to the other conversations. It was then that he heard Claire mentioned.

"Oh, you're Claire's brother? I'm her friend Micah Silva. I'm sure you've heard all about me," Micah chimed in.

" I heard Krakens taste really nice when fried, like a bigger, tastier version of a Marse. " he then heard the girl Mayu say.

He sent her a questioning look but continued to eat his stew.

10-16-2009   #76 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Felice grinned at Micah.

"Who would talk about you anyways?" she teased.

10-16-2009   #77 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games

Caden took Felice's hand gently.

"Caden, I'm a priest." He said with a bright smile. "I think I remember her talking about a friend who looked like a boy and was proficent in ice magic. I believe that is you?"

"Oh, you're Claire's brother? I'm her friend Micah Silva. I'm sure you've heard all about me,"

"Oh yes, she's mostly ranted about how your 'detective' novels have been thoroughly boring, contain absolutely no plot, abysmal character development, and cannot make a decent puzzle besides writing things backwards. No offense."

Caden said grinning, as he turned to Micah.

Last edited by Rhois; 10-16-2009 at 11:33 PM.

10-16-2009   #78 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"Yeah, that's me -- well, was me if you can't tell. It would be pretty funny if I still looked like a boy."

Felice ate another bite of her bread, then looked at Caden.

"So...If you're here, where's Claire?"

10-17-2009   #79 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games

"Unfortunately it isn't pretty damn funny. You obviously look like a girl now."

Caden said while laughing.

"In regards to Claire... She got a letter, read said letter, Dad broke something upstairs and Claire ran to help him. It's his birthday today and we were trying to make it a great day. Anyway, I came after confirming an order and saw the letter and a sentence about reciting the words underneath to help save the worlds and then I fell through a portal like thing and ended up here? I don't know."

Amazingly, Caden somehow managed to say that entire splurge of words in one breath. He returned to stew after finishing the speech, as if slightly embarrased by the annoyance and 'what the hell is going on here?' kind of tone he had put in his voice.

10-17-2009   #80 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

''The name's Ryan. My world's pretty... Mmm. I travel alot, but usually don't go to cities or towns. I spend most of my time bounty hunting...'' Ryan said while reloading.

In my world, there's one huge tree, it lives and it's pretty lethal. It almost got me, earlier. Oh, and the fight in the palace. Good times... Lotsa shooting targets there. I lost a good friend of mine there... We're still trying to get her back.'' Ryan said while firing at six vines with his two guns, hitting them all, and reloaded.