Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-15-2009   #41 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

"Sex change? Yeah, you see, they went in and just lopped it off, and alchemists in my world are pretty advanced in their artificial life technology..."

She took her hand off her hip and grinned.

"Oh course I didn't get a sex change."

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-15-2009   #42 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

"W,wait so all this time you were a girl," Micah asked. "Why didn't you tell us? And here I was oogling you and you were Felice!"

Micah laughed at himself. Felice was a hot girl but for some reason now that he knew it was Felice he couldn't seperate her from being "the little brother he never had" back when they saved the world the first time... and oogling "little brothers you never had" was wrong.

"Uh... well I guess I'm gonna have to watch you," Micah said with a wink. "I can't have guys looking at my little bro- I mean sis."

He sent a glare at Ryan, Azthra, and the new guy... wait who was he again? Azthra had introduced him as his older brother Thaeres. That's right. But then Felice had to announce her hotness and confuse everyone.

"Oh, right. Pleased to make the acquaintance," Micah said, flipping his hair back with one hand and reaching out the other to shake with Thares. "I'm Micah Silva, gentleman and detective extrodinaire. I'm quite fond of your brother."

10-15-2009   #43 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

"Thaeres Greenswood, finest Sharpshooter in all of Victoria and parts beyond." Thaeres shook his extended hand and smirked. "Fond of little Az, eh?"

"I've heard a lot about you all...Well..I know my little brother isn't crazy, but it's a little hard to believe, you know?"

((Stalling for time, waiting for Len before I explain shit.))

10-15-2009   #44 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

"Yeah, Greenie was always there for us when we needed him," Micah said.

Out of everyone on the trip Claire, Felice and Louise were the ones that he felt the most connected to. Louise was his age, Felice was like a little bro, and Claire was always fun t joke around with. However, it was Azthra that he always regretted not being able to get to know better. There was something about the younger male's dependability and gentle demeanor (though he proved hismelf to be as tough as any of them) that just made him likeable. He wouldn't admit it but it made him a bit jealous that Azthra seemed to grow closest to Felice. Now that he knew Felice was a girl, Micah figured it was understandable.

Micah didn't allow his thoughts to pass over to his expression though.

"So," Micah turned to the rest of the people. "I see you lovely ladies are also new. It is my pleasure to meet you all."

10-15-2009   #45 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Caden and Claire were trying to make this the best day for their father. After much persuasion they had prevented him from getting up and was doted upon by the two loving children in the comfort of his bed.

Claire was busy preparing the breakfast for her father while Caden had gotten some flowers and the mail. After shuffling through them he placed all but one on the tray. Staring at the letter for a moment he handed it to Claire who was busy arranging the vase.

"This is for you."

With a questioning glance she took the letter and stared at the white rectangle in front of her. The only words scrawled on it were that of:'Claire.'

Confusedly she opened the letter carefully and pulled out the parchement.

Dear Claire

Hello my aspiring friend. I believe two years have passed in your world to further your study in the arcane. I am afraid I need to request you to stop your studies and lend your knowledge to the prevention of evil. While I sincerely thank you for you help rescueing Princess Azalea it appears the evil has not been fully averted.

Please comply and come and save the worlds again.

~Alundra

"Oh my..." Claire whispered so low as to make sure Caden couldn't hear her. "Yes Alundra, of course I'll come and help!"

SMASH! Claire started at the sudden crash and soon followed a curse in the voice of her father. Temporarily distracted from the letter Claire flew upstairs to rescue him, leaving the letter on the table.

Caden who had just finished taking a phone call walked in and glanced at the letter on the table. He was close enough to discern the words.

Please recite the words underneath to be taken back to my world.

Without thinking Caden read the worlds outloud and vanished with the letter from the room.

Twenty minutes later Claire rushed downstairs to find everything gone.

Caden on the other hand was hurtling through seemingly endless space before feeling himself slam into another body and they both fell in a heap.

Groaning he pushing himself up from the body and blerily opened his eyes. They were confronted by a set of gray eyes staring right back at him.

10-15-2009   #46 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

*wham!*

Thaeres had the wind knocked out of him as a young male landed on him and knocked him to the floor.

"Hi."

Azthra smirked.

"You just have the boys falling all over you don't you Ther?"

"Oh totally." He said, then looked up into the lavender eyes of the boy that was on top of him. "Are you okay?"

10-15-2009   #47 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of

Caden heard and registered the second male voice, and in the end decided to ignore it.

"Are you okay?"

"I feel dizzy and kind of nauseous." Even though Caden said it as a statement it sounded like a question, as if he himself didn't quite know how he was feeling.

Last edited by Rhois; 10-16-2009 at 12:11 AM.

10-16-2009   #48 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Thaeres started to sit up, careful to steady the boy as he got up. Azthra kneeled down and sent a small healing pulse through the youth.

"Feelin any better kid?" Thaeres asked

10-16-2009   #49 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games

Caden felt the man underneath him start to shift, unconsciously he placed his hands on the male's shoulders to steady himself. As he did so he felt a small jolt of magic pushed inside his body, his body nearly rejected it, but he checked himself in time.

Caden's eyes finally focused and took in the man whoose lap he was currently occupying. Dark brown hair, those grey eyes, and his svelte build were all absorbed through lavender pools.

"Ah, yes. I do feel better."

He smiled faintly before turning to the other man kneeling next to him.

"I believe you're a healer?"

Last edited by Rhois; 10-16-2009 at 12:44 AM.

10-16-2009   #50 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Azthra nodded.

"Yes, I am. I'm Azthra, and this is my older brother Thaeres."

"Greetings." Thaeres said, smirking. He stood and pulled the teen up with him, making sure to keep him steady. As the younger Greenswood also stood, Thaeres looked around the room.

"So, Who's Alundra and what help did ya need?"

((I gotta jet x_X bed tiem))

10-16-2009   #51 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Class: Battleship lt_gunslinger
Level: ⑨

Setsuna had fallen asleep for quite sometime. She was dreaming that she was finally completely alone for once, and was about to enjoy her dream until some noise woke her up.

"Dammit..." groaned Setsuna, as she woke up from her sleep. "Why are there so many people here now? How long have I slept for?"

10-16-2009   #52 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Micah looked at Setsuna and grinned.

"Hey sleepy head. How've you been?"

10-16-2009   #53 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Maget can only hope to improve

" You're missing all the food, booby lady, that's what. " Mayu said in response, en route to her fifth bowl of stew. The empty bowls were quickly stacking up in front of the young taekwon as she dug into her current meal. She hadn't meant to address Setsuna that way, but since she was so bad at names, she had an easier time remembering people by their... assets.

" It sure is *chomp* noisy in here. *gulp* Is this a party of some sort? All for me? Oh, you people are just so generous! " Mayu said, immediately forgetting what Felice had just told her. Instead, she kept shoveling food into her mouth as the rest of the group conversed with each other.

10-16-2009   #54 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Felice held back a laugh at Setsuna's new nickname, and mentally facepalmed at what the girl said afterwards. Was she a complete idiot? Maybe that's why she was a Taekwon -- although she wasn't "all brawn and no brains" since she didn't look like she had much brawn. Then again, she's met some pretty frightening Taekwons in the past that didn't look like they could even lift a stick, yet could pummel the strongest of monsters with their feet alone.

She was about to speak up when Alundra stood and clapped her hands together once.

"May I have everyone's attention?"

She looked around, then nodded.

"Most of you know what the letter was about, and I'm glad you have come back. While merely a week has passed in this world, years have passed in your various worlds, and all of you have grown stronger for it.

"Now, first, I must explain the situation to those of you who I haven't seen, and there are more of you than I expected. Some time ago, our princess was kidnapped and sealed away, which threatened the fates of all worlds. She was rescued, and those of you who helped will forever have my gratitude.

"As for the current situation, The ones who sealed her away are still out there, and still causing trouble. However, we have found the source of their power: a crystal guarded by a mighty Thraken, both of which were tainted by the evil of this enemy. You must find the holy sword that will cleanse and purify both the crystal and the Thraken. Hopefully, this will put a stop to this nightmare."

Alundra sighed and looked around at everyone.

"We'll set out tomorrow, I suppose. Everyone should go ahead and have some lunch. There's stew and some bread, and I'll be going out to get some drinks. I still need to finish some last minute research on where the location of the sword is, so we'll head out tomorrow."

Last edited by Mitchi; 10-16-2009 at 11:28 AM.

10-16-2009   #55 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

FlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to FlamesBlader Send a message via MSN to FlamesBlader
IGN: iFlames
Class: Any
Level: 30
Guild: Expired

''Will there be any bread left in, say, 15 minutes...?'' Ryan asked, looking at the 'taekwon'. ''I'm going to walk around a bit, and test my new guns.'' He walked towards the door and mumbled at a volume nobody could hear : ''Like anyone will miss me.'' ''Well, maybe except for Felice, but I'm not sure of that either...'' he thought.

Ryan walked out of the door.

10-16-2009   #56 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"Don't worry, I'll save you some." Alundra said.

"Sweet, let me come too." Thaeres piped up heading for the door to follow Ryan. "I've been itching to give my new baby a whirl." He added, thumbing to the case that was strapped to his back.

10-16-2009   #57 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

FlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to FlamesBlader Send a message via MSN to FlamesBlader
IGN: iFlames
Class: Any
Level: 30
Guild: Expired

Ryan heard something that sounded like : ''Let me come too'', so he waited. He saw Thaeres follow him. ''A bowman hmm? Looks like we're long-range partners.''

10-16-2009   #58 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games

A crystal and a thing called a Thraken? A holy sword who's name was, he bet, going to be Excalibuer. Caden was now bewildered. Finally he gave up trying to figure it out on his own and walked over to the lady he believed was referred to as 'Alundra'.

"Excuse me, but, where exactly is this place?"

10-16-2009   #59 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Thaeres smirked and pulled the case off his back as he exited the door.

"There's just no better feeling than a projectile launching out of your hand, is there?"

Alundra looked at the boy and shook her head.

"I don't know for certain...I believe it's in the mountains south of here, but I can't be too certain. I'm almost done with the last of my reserach, which will tell me the exact location."

10-16-2009   #60 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games

"Ah, no. I mean the place where I'm currently standing. What... World? Is this?"