Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-11-2009   #381 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

(Absolutely not, I have plans for the night. And no pervs. D<)

When the man had pushed Caden away he'd been very tempted to either jab the man with his syringe or trip him with his tail. In retrospect it was probably a good thing he hadn't.

He turned his head on the pillow and, interestedly, as Ryan came in guns and all and occupied Azthra's former bed.

"Did you two switch?" Came the inquirey from amongst the pillows white folds. More importantly, Caden just realised that he hadn't any change of clothes. He didn't particularly want to wear the clothes he'd been wearing for almost the past day to bed.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-11-2009   #382 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

FlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to FlamesBlader Send a message via MSN to FlamesBlader
IGN: iFlames
Class: Any
Level: 30
Guild: Expired

''Apparantly, Micah told me that.'' Ryan said while unloading his guns. ''So, what brought you here? You don't seem like the type that goes out to fight everyday.'' Looking at his clothes, he thought out loud : ''I should probably change clothes... Sleeping with a coat doesn't sound that comfortable.''

11-17-2009   #383 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

((Len, if you've got something planned, bust it out. It's been almost a week now and no one's posted.))

"Hey, Micah?" Azthra asked, looking up from his book. "Why did you want to room with me anyways?"

--

"Ah Geez, I hate hate hate cleaning up blood. It's always so hard to get out of wooden floor boards." Thaeres said as he entered his room, plopping down on his bed. He sighed, then looked over at his brother....

Except his brother wasn't there.

"No offense man, but what are you doing here?" He asked Ryan.

---

The three Midgardian girls walked over to the bath house, with Felice chatting at Setsuna, as she normally did since Set didn't exactly talk that much.

"So by the time he found the Emperium, he was too pissed off to even notice, and some Biochemist walks by and his homunculus picks it up, and boy did he rage. It was funny, because he was so flustered, and because he was being a jerk about it, the guy wouldn't give it back. I had to step in and ask the guy nicely before he'd give it back."

They got to the bath house and went inside, then were directed to the women's bath area.

11-17-2009   #384 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

[i have finals so that's why i died :u well they are tomorrow and thursday, but if i study anymore I think my brain is going to implode.]

After grabbing her purse, Louise walked out to the lobby, where she found the innkeeper, doing a little cleaning.
"Hi, is there anywhere that I would be able to take a bath?"

"Oh yes,there's a bath house down over there, a little bit past the Laughing Star." She replied. "Don't worry, it's easy to find."

"Thank you, ma'am." Louise answered, and went off in the direction the innkeeper pointed.

As soon as Louise left the room, Susan promptly stopped playing. She stood up, and just left the room.

She went outside, and sat down next to a large tree, and leaned against it.
"Hm, been a while since I've done this. I've seen nothing but water, ocean, water, some weird broken elevator in the sky, and the occasional city. Gee...I never did get to Midgard [the city in LaTale] and to Bifrost [the "elevator"]. Well I guess that doesn't matter, you need a damn army to get up that thing." She then took a glance, to make sure no one else around to give her odd looks or double takes.

"Maybe things would be different if you were here." she said to herself, before lying down on the grass."

11-17-2009   #385 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Micah was sitting on his bed, leaning back on his elbows and thinking to himself, wondering about the very absurdity of his day. Just that morning (well around noon) he had plans of lazing around until evening where he would take dinner with Sebastian and then play cards the rest of the night.

Instead of going through with that he found himself on another whirlwind adventure with the old gang plus some fun additions. Susan seemed nice so far, Mayu was a bit loud but he'd probably grow used to her antics in time. There was few things he was sure about with this new adventure, but it seemed like it'd be a lot more complicated than the first time. Already they were on a treasure hunt for the pieces to a sword and after that there was probably more to come.

Micah was thinking of these things when suddenly he heard Azthra address him.

"Hey, Micah?" Azthra asked, looking up from his book. "Why did you want to room with me anyways?"

Micah blinked, almost not registering that the question was said at all, before sitting up all the way, with his elbows on his thighs and hands clasped together.

"Oh, It's just a preference really," Micah said casually. "Besides it seems like it might have been a bit hard to study with someone as rambunctious as Caden in the room."

He didn't go into any more details than that either in his mind or to his new roomie.

11-18-2009   #386 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Maget can only hope to improve

" so yeah, I was holding Dracula by his neck. He then snapped his fingers, and all these HUGE bats came out! But I did this spinning tornado kick and they all died! That vampire guy was now begging for my mercy, but I wanted my loot, so I gave him a good knee to the face! "

Mayu trailed behind the other two Midgardians, sharing her own stories with them as they headed for the women's baths.

" And... then I woke up. " As Mayu finished, she immediately put down her towel before testing the water with her toe, yelping and drawing back as she realized how hot it was.

" Ow! Sure is hot... " Going into the water slowly now, Mayu cringed as she felt the piping hot water wash over the little nicks and cuts that hadn't been healed before. Before long however, she was totally relaxed in the water, wincing every now and then as she felt another scrape or cut reveal itself.

" Wooooow, this is greaaaat.... " Mayu soon found herself in bliss, as she sank neck deep into the water with an elated look on her face.

11-18-2009   #387 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

"Oh, I didn't realize you 3 were here." Louise said to Mayu, Setsuna, and Felice, a tad shocked as she walked into the women's bath.

She put her purse aside and slipped in the water along with the others.

"Are you guys feeling better now? I guess it's good to relax now, we still have a long way to go."

11-18-2009   #388 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Class: Battleship lt_gunslinger
Level: ⑨

Setsuna let her towel down and stepped into the water. She looked at Mayu, who might have just died and gone to heaven. The giant bruise on her back was starting to hurt but eventually she got used to it and sank until the water reached the top of her mouth.

She was too preoccupied in her thoughts to hear Louise's voice and just looked at her hair floating in the water.

11-22-2009   #389 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

((A whole week and no post from Len, who was the only one that seemed opposed to the time jump. Moving along then~))

"A bath is always good. It's almost magical how relaxing it can be." Felice said with a sigh, sinking into the water.

---time skip---

The sun rose over the small town of Sephil. Felice awoke and saw her now clean clothes, along with those of her roommates, folded and stacked neatly beside the door. She stood and got dressed, then sat down on her bed to brush her long ebony hair.

She smiled at the other two girls and decided not to wake them just yet.

--

Thaeres was already up as soon as the sun was, and was outside, enjoying the morning sun.

--

Azthra slept peacefully, not usually getting to enjoy the few extra minutes of sleep stolen away from him by his rambunctious brother.

11-22-2009   #390 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Micah usually was a late riser, but he had fell asleep a lot earlier than was usual for him anyway. He slowly opened his eyes, protesting against the sun's rays against his face. He wiped his eyes and then proceeded to get ready for his day, careful not to rouse his room mate who was sleeping peacefully in the other bed beside him.

He went through his routine as best as possible and then dressed in his clothing. He checked in the mirror to make sure his pants were tucked in neatly and then buttoned the cuffs of his sleeves and smoothed out his front of his vest with the palms of his hands. That done he crossed the room to awaken his roomie, nudging the sleeper's shoulder.

"Azthra," he called. "It's time to get up."

11-24-2009   #391 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Maget can only hope to improve

"Mmm..... "

A light, high pitch snore repeatedly echoed in the small inn room, coming from one of the beds. This snore sounded more like several tired sighs however, making it less disruptive than usual.

On the bed lay Mayu, moaning inaudibly as she stirred slightly from her lying position. The young taekwon's head dangled from the side of the bed facing skywards, eyes closed and her mouth slightly ajar.

On the wall her feet were propped, and one could wonder how she managed to completely reverse her lying position in her sleep. A single pillow lay on her chest, one hand hugging it to herself as she slept.

" Nngh... "

Feeling warm, bright sunlight on her face, Mayu grimaced as she unconsciously tried to shield her eyes. Quite luckily, it seemed that she had avoided an uncomfortable collision with the wooden floor for now...

11-24-2009   #392 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

After shaking the Azthra awake, Micah left the room to give him time to get ready for the day. He decided to check on the others while he was out in the hall. He crossed it and knocked on Thaeres and Ryan's door.

"Room service," he said in a high tone, putting his ear to the door.

11-25-2009   #393 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

FlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud of

Ryan heard someone knock on the door, then heard Micah failing to imitate a high voice. ''You can come in Micah. Just be quiet, I think Caden is still asleep.'' Ryan said while walking towards the door.

11-25-2009   #394 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Micah pushed the door open and stepped in, closing it once more behind him.

"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you," he said apologetically. Then he amended himself, "Actually, never mind. I did mean to wake you if we're to head out soon. Is something wrong with Caden?"

11-25-2009   #395 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Class: Battleship lt_gunslinger
Level: ⑨

Setsuna cracked open an eye when she heard a noise and her hand went underneath her pillow. When she saw it was only Felice getting up, she relaxed and her hand went back under the covers.

She was awake for a while but she didn't like getting out of bed, so she always stayed awake for at least an hour under the covers. How she could sleep with her daggers poking her under her pillow has always been a mystery.

She closed her eyes and tried to fall asleep again, although unsuccessful because of Mayu's snoring.

11-26-2009   #396 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

''I don't think so, he's just sleepy I guess.'' Ryan said while walking to Caden's bed. He whispered into Caden's ear : ''Wake up sleepyhead.''

11-26-2009   #397 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Aw that's not how you wake someone!"

Micah went over to the other side of Caden's bed and snatched the blanket off of the sleeping dragon.

"WAKE UP!"

11-26-2009   #398 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

''Not my fault if he punches you in the face.'' Ryan said with a grin watching Micah's 'waking up call'. ''So, we're heading out today?'' he asked.

11-26-2009   #399 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

Louise woke up as soon as the sun rose. She got up and fixed up her bed a little, then reached for her purse. Inside she pulled out a little purple log book[was it? I can't remember orz]. She grabbed a pen as well and started to scribble in it.

Day of X/Month of Y/Year of Z

I never thought I was going to write this in here, but I'm back in the saving-the-universe business. I feel a little more up to it, but probably only because of Micah and Felice and the others. There are new people too, like Claire's brother and this girl named Susan.
Now we are on some epic quest to find these pieces of some sword. We're currently looking for the first piece. Unfortunately it hasn't gone off without a hitch, with that attack by poisonous wolves...but right now we are fine.

Susan had been awake for a while already, but she refused to get up. She covered her face with her covers when the sun got up. She knew she would have to get up eventually, but she thought that could wait.

Last edited by Sandrie; 11-26-2009 at 11:43 AM. Reason: finished Louise part and added Susan's

11-26-2009   #400 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"That should do it. I'm gonna go check on the ladies!" Micah said with a lecherous grin.

He disappeared from the room and crossed the hall to check on Louise and Susan. Of course he knocked first.

"Room service," he said once again in a high pitched voice.