Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-09-2009   #21 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Alundra smirked.

"Well, she did just get here. I thought the letter would have told her, but that's not the case."

Felice smiled sheepishly.

"Yeah, I kinda..well...grew out of being able to look like a boy. This is gonna be hilarious if Micah helps too."

((lol, Felice got hot XD))

Last edited by Mitchi; 10-09-2009 at 10:11 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-09-2009   #22 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Maget can only hope to improve

It was another bright, sunny day in the city of Payon. People went about their business as usual around the town center, where most travelers passed through. Whether it were seasoned adventurers looking to exorcise undead in the Payon Cave, or merely novices who were aspiring archers, the city was always lively, but not quite as lively as the capital city of Prontera. It was a fair balance for most. That is, except for one girl...

" Ow, ow... " A petite, purple-haired girl sat on the taekwon dojo's steps, massaging her bare feet. She wore the taekwon's telltale colors of white, red and blue, but her frame suggested that she may have been suited for something that wasn't so physically taxing.

" Kick the Willow, master? S-seriously? I could have gotten splinters, you know... ow... " Mayu Amrita muttered to herself, looking rather tired. Lately, the training sessions have been rather grueling for her. At first, she only had to fight soft-bodied monsters like fabres and lunatics. But then, she had been asked to fight Willows; docile, yet very hardy monsters made from tree bark. They wouldn't be so hard and painful to dispatch, if only...

" ... they allowed me a pair of sandals. What kind of job is this, making me abuse myself like that? My feet hurt... I want to go home... " Mayu sobbed a bit, lamenting being tricked into the taekwon fold by a passing merchant. But it was almost lunchtime, and she was starving. And Mayu never misses a meal. Food was always a surefire way to make her forget about her troubles.

Standing up on wobbly legs, Mayu smiled to herself mischievously as she thought about how to get her next meal. Fainting by the kafra was a quick and easy way to do so, and that was probably her best bet today. As she started to pad towards the town center however, she noticed a scroll lying on the ground. Curious, the young taekwon picked the scroll up before starting to read the contents.

Dear Wizard,

We of another world hope that this letter may reach your hands. A great evil threatens our many worlds, and I fear that our strength may not be enough. And so we send this letter to those who are capable of assisting our cause. Riches, fame and honor await those that answer the call. But more importantly, you who answer the call may save us all from certain doom.

If you so choose to heed us, read this message aloud, and you shall be one of the select chosen. Choose wisely, oh great one.

" ...huh? What was that all about? Maybe I can sell this scroll for a dumpling or two... " Mayu had been reading the whole letter out loud, and was completely oblivious to the spell that had already taken hold of her. An added sentence seemingly wrote itself at the bottom of the scroll, but it fell upon blind eyes as Mayu tucked it into her pocket.

Wait... this doesn't seem right at a--

Starting her act up, Mayu started to sway from side to side, holding her arm up to her head in a dramatic manner. She wobbled towards the kafra girl, where she was conversing with several adventurers of different jobs.

" Ohhhhh, I'm so hungry...! Someone, please.... help me...! " Mayu cried in an over-the-top manner, swaying a little more before collapsing in front of a very surprised kafra girl.

The following moments felt rather strange, like she was falling. Keeping her eyes closed, she shrugged the strange feeling off. Usually, she only felt two or three pairs of hands carrying her, but this time, it felt like she was being handled by at least a thousand hands. It was the strangest feeling ever, like she was floating. Before she could think about it however, she had fallen asleep.

-----

And subsequently, she stirred from the pleasant, delicious smell of tea and cookies. It was time to eat, finally. Mayu put on her best smile, as she weakly rose from her lying position and opened her eyes.

" Oh you are all such angels! I haven't eaten in days! This is so nice of you, helping a poor girl in her time of need! I'll be sure to remember you! " Mayu happily said, her tone sounding a little bit rehearsed. This was just the norm for her after all. Faint in front of kafra. Get carried to inn. Get fed. Rinse, repeat.

" Well I'm starving, so I hope you don't mind if I start eating. I was hoping for something more filling, but cookies and tea are fine too! " Her tone breaking off into a more characteristically cheerful one, Mayu started to chow down, finishing each cookie with surprising speed.

The taekwon girl wasn't all aware that she may have already been in another world. Nor that she had been called to fight some great evil. She was just there for the food, as usual, right?

10-09-2009   #23 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Class: Battleship lt_gunslinger
Level: ⑨

Setsuna moved away from the crowd with her tea, staring at everyone with a blank expression.

"I wonder how many more people are coming. Hope not too many new ones" she muttered under her breath.

10-09-2009   #24 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

Felice took a look at the new girl who just arrived.

"Um...hi? Who might you be?" She asked the girl, who appeared to be in the taekwon uniform.

10-09-2009   #25 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

" Mmph?? Mm, mmm Mmyu!! " Mayu mumbled out incoherently, wolfing down the last of her cookies. She finally swallowed, moving onto the tea without missing a beat.

" Oh, sorry! I'm Mayu, its so nice to meet such wonderful and generous souls such as you, Miss... " MAyu paused for a bit, tilting her head to the side as if to try to remember.

" ...what was your name again, Miss? " Mayu gave Felice a confused look for a few seconds, before pouring herself her third cup of tea.

10-09-2009   #26 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Felice raised an eyebrow.

"I'm Felice...did your parents not feed you this morning or something? I don't know If Miss Alundra here appreciates you eating all her cookies."

Alundra chuckled.

"No no, it's quite alright. It's almost time for lunch anyways...I think the stew should be ready if you're hungry." the petite woman said as she got up to get more cookies for the tray.

10-10-2009   #27 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

"*gulp* Oh um, well, I had a bag of sweet potatoes for breakfast this morning. Aah...that was so good! Thanks, Miss... Lefice! And Miss Alundra was it? " Mayu smiled happily, emptying the last contents of the teapot into her mouth. The taekwon girl didn't seem to be slowing down yet however, as she perked up again at the mention of the stew.

" There's stew?! Oh that's so nice of you! The people here in Payon usually just offer me one meal, but I see you have twice the generosity! " Mayu bowed in thanks, giggling happily to herself.

10-10-2009   #28 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Felice laughed.

"It's Felice. And Honey, we're not in Payon any more, trust me. This isn't even Midgard."

Alundra pulled out a stack of bowls and set some spoons on the counter next to them.

"The bowls are over here if you want to help yourself. Don't worry, there's plenty."

10-10-2009   #29 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of

Setsuna stared at the person wearing the Taekwon uniform.

"What kind of idiot just eats all the food in someone else's home without a second thought, especially when they don't even know them?" asked Setsuna, directing the question at the newcomer.

She looked at Alundra. "I can't believe we're actually getting help from this guy" she muttered.

10-10-2009   #30 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

" Miss Fe...lice... okay, I'll remember for sure! Um... but what do you mean we aren't in Payon? Midgard? " Mayu asked, finally showing some signs of slowing down. It had been a full minute since she had her last cookie, and now she was feeling the slightest bit tired.

" Oh, but wasn't this all for me? It's all free right? I don't really have much money... " Mayu worried as she turned to Setsuna, the undertones going right past her head. After all, no one has complained before about her dining habits. She was quiet for several seconds before an idea hit her.

" Not in Midgard... so am I back in Schwarzwald?! Oh, thank you! My parents must miss me so much! I hope the airship fees weren't too steep! " Mayu said, going back to her usual cheery self. Apparently she still wasn't fully convinced that she wasn't where she thought she was.

10-10-2009   #31 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"Guess again. We're...well, how to put this...we're in a completely different world. We're just waiting till other people get here I guess...right Miss Alundra?" Felice asked, turning to face the pixie woman.

"Oh, yes. Hopefully some of the others will arrive soon, but mostly, I'm waiting for a friend of mine to bring some maps...I'm afraid I'm going to have to send you all out into the world, and you have a long journey ahead of you. It's not quite as simple as what you faced last time."

"Not quite as simple?? Greenie almost bit the bullet, if you catch my drift." Felice answered, hoping they wouldn't get into anything too dangerous.

10-12-2009   #32 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

FlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to FlamesBlader Send a message via MSN to FlamesBlader
IGN: iFlames
Class: Any
Level: 30
Guild: Expired

Ryan just sat in the corner, staring, thinking. ''They better hurry... Cause I don't feel like waiting.'' he mumbled. He had a strange feeling, and it felt bad.
(Short posts due to lack of time FTW!)

10-13-2009   #33 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games

"Is there something we could do while waiting here?" Setsuna asked as she drank her tea. "I'm bored out of my mind.

10-15-2009   #34 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

It was a beautiful morning in Megalopolis. The sun was poaring through the windows, disturbing the occupant of the plush, elegant and grandmaster bedroom of the Silva Manor.

The sleeping figure groaned as the sun warmed his face and jolted him out of his sleep. Groggily he opened his eyes and looked at the time. It was only noon! All of the help knew they shouldn't draw the curtains in his room before 1pm. It wa so hard to find good help these days.

Micah decided he would be getting no more sleep and went and freshened up and then dressed in his normal attire. Casual was not in this man's vocabulary. Fixing his jacket in the mirror he finally went down stairs to take his brunch and read the paper. However when he got down to the dining area there was more than just scones and the morning paper to greet them. There was an envelope as well.

"What's this?" he muttered.

He picked it up, wondering (hoping) it was a letter from an admirer. He never objected from an ego boost in the morning. He opened it and began to read--

Dear Micah

I thank you sincerely for helping my world, and saving Princess Azalea. Time has passed differently in your world than it has for mine, but here, it has only been a week since. I wish this could be a simple 'Thank you, how are you doing' but I fear that is not the case. While we thought you all had stopped the evil that plagued us, it seems that you merely put a damper on their plans. The culprit that trapped the princess is still out there, and we need to find him before he strikes again.

I'm humbly asking if you would like to take part and help keep the many worlds safe.

~Alundra

Micah stood there staring at the note for a few minutes, before tunring it over and examining it.

No this is not a joke.

The letter said when he eyed it again. The message was added to the bottom.

"What?"

He looked both ways to make sure none of the servents could see him and then continued.

"You telling me there's trouble again?"

Yes.

Micah blinked in confusion. What should he say? Sure his life was pretty plush on Caballa but he had a lot of fun roughing it out with Greenie and lil bro Felice back in the day. He would gladly live it again.

No sooner did he think such thoughts, Micah found himself standing in a room with a few familiar faces and a few not quite a familiar.

He looked and saw Ryan, Louise, Setsuna, a girl who looked familiar and was smoking hot (Felice, he still thinks Felice is a dude), a cute martial artist, and a cute bard.

"Sweet all girls this time (minus ryan), Alundra you've out done yourself!" were the first words out of his mouth.

10-15-2009   #35 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

((Green for Az, Dark Red for Ther))

"There, two thousand. All set...you?"

Azthra was idly sifting through his storage, not really paying attention to his brother's counting of bolts and ranting about nothing in particular. While sorting through things, he found an envelope with his name on it and stashed it in his robe pocket.

After finishing up, the two brothers and a couple of hunting buddies all headed to the nearby in.

"So great to be in Sleepywood again, eh little bro?"

"Yeah. I love how quiet and peaceful the town is" Azthra replied, while pulling out the envelope.

His brother was just getting ready to take a nap when he noticed the cleric pull a letter out of the envelope. This got his attention, and he dashed over to see what was written.

"Secret admirer, Az?"

"Don't be obnoxious, Ther. It's just...holy Cygnus, it's from Alundra!"

"What? Do you have a girlfriend you didn't tell me about?"

Azthra ignored him and read the letter.

Dear Azthra,

I apologize in advance for having to ask this, but while your help was indispensable, the threat is not over. I recently discovered that the evil that attempted to seal away Princess Azalea have merely been sidetracked, not stopped completely. I would like to ask for your assistance in stopping them.

~Alundra

"What? But..."

"But what? When a lady asks for your help, you help her. I thought mom and dad taught you better, Az." He said, hooking an arm around his brother's neck in a manly type of hug.

"But Ther..."

"What are you waiting for? Write her back and tell her you will!"

There is no need for writing. A simple spell will do.

Theares, without hesitation, read the new words that appeared below, much to Azthra's attempt at a protest.

The two of them felt themselves hurtling though time and space, only to land on another person, the three of them, Azthra, Thaeres and a very unfotunate Micah, all twisted together in a heap of testosterone.

"The Hell."

10-15-2009   #36 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Micah who was admiring the physical assets of his new team mates suddenly found himself in a very manly heap.

"The hell." he heard one of the two guys on him say.

"The hell is right!" Micah groaned, pulling himself up and pushing the other two's limbs from him.

He rubbed his head and then stood and brushed his suit off. It was then that he noticed that one of the male new comers were none other than Azthra Greenwood, the cleric. His eyes swiftly assessed his teammate. He looked the same for the most part though he had grown a bit.

"Greenie!" Micah greeted, holding his hand out to help the cleric out. "So I guess Ryan and I aren't the only guys this time, huh."

He eyed the other lad wearily.

10-15-2009   #37 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"Micah!" He accepted the coon's hand and pulled himself up while his brother stood on his own.

"Oh, hey, this is my big brother, Thaeres!" He said, excited for such a good friend to finally meet his brother, though it still didn't sink in just where he was.

"Greenie!" He heard suddenly, before being plowed into by Felice, who wrapped her arms around him in a friendly hug.

Thaeres chuckled at the scene while Azthra looked slightly confused.

10-15-2009   #38 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Micah gasped.

"Woah! Greenie! I didn't know you had a girlfriend."

He couldn't help but feel surprised as the voluptous girl wrapped her arms around Azthra with such excitement, but then he also had to smile at the cute puzzled expression on the Cleric's face. So she wasn't a girlfriend? Then who was she? She obviously knew him.

10-15-2009   #39 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"Wait...what...who..."

Felice let go and smirked, then put her her right hand on her hip.

"Alright, now let it sink in a bit..." She said.

"Felice?!"

Her grin confirmed it. He smiled and pulled her back in for a hug.

"I'd recognize those ice blue eyes anywhere! You've, um, grown!"

Azthra released her and stepped back, then smirked at Micah.

"Sup, Micah?"

10-15-2009   #40 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Micah's jaw dropped. Felice. Did Azthra just call the really hot chick Felice? He looked at her face and it sunk in. However, forever a little dense, it sunk in the wrong way.

"Holy--wow, uhm wow. Lil Bro," Micah said. "Did you get a sex change?"