Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-09-2009   #361 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

"We're going to have an all night study session. You'll understand when you're older," Micah winked at Felice.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-09-2009   #362 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

"Yes, I'm sure I'll understand a lot of things when I'm old like you, Micah"

11-09-2009   #363 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Micah's face twitched in annoyance.

"I'm mature, not old. You just don't know a real gentleman when you see him. I'd hate to see what your type is." He looked at Azthra. "Right?"

11-09-2009   #364 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

"I bet you would. Kinda intimidating to see someone that's actually manly instead of pretending to be, eh?" She teased.

Azthra shook his head.

"Leave me out of this, you two. This is just a replay of your quarrels with Claire."

11-09-2009   #365 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Maget can only hope to improve

" Oh no, Miss Felice. Its just that there's a lot of space here near my chest and-- " Upon realizing what Felice was implying however, Mayu froze mid-bite. She slowly turned to Felice, still holding a bun in between her lips.

" M-Miss Felice! I-I'm not that... that... f...fl....waaah... " Mayu said as she started to sob. As if to compensate, she started to chew on the buns faster than before, pulling them from her chest at frightening speed.

11-09-2009   #366 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Woah! Slow down there," Micah said to Mayu, taking a bun from her hand before she got a chance to shove that one down her throat. "Lil bro can be a bit insensitive about feminine matters..."

He shot a glare in Felice's direction before taking a bite of the bun he had pilfered from Mayu.

11-09-2009   #367 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Setsuna was still holding the bun Mayu gave her, and saw Micah taking the bun from Mayu.

" Was that supposed to calm her down, or to take her food? " asked Setsuna.

11-09-2009   #368 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Felice rolled her eyes.

"Oh please, Micah, Like you're one to talk. I'm pretty sure boys don't have C cups."

Last edited by Mitchi; 11-09-2009 at 04:22 PM. Reason: rephrase

11-09-2009   #369 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Yes, but us men are connoisseurs of many different cups. Anyway, I'm going in for tonight. Try not to let the bed bugs bite," Micah admonished.

He disappeared into his room, taking along the bun and munching on it.

11-09-2009   #370 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

FlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to FlamesBlader Send a message via MSN to FlamesBlader
IGN: iFlames
Class: Any
Level: 30
Guild: Expired

''Guess I didn't get the chance to answer, hmm?'' Ryan said. ''Oh well, I'll just switch if that's the case. Need to pick up some stuff though, so...'' He followed Micah and picked up his guns, spinning the left one and looked at Micah with an intimidating face.

Five seconds later, he said : ''Damn, you're as easy to trick as I am.''

11-09-2009   #371 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Felice rolled her eyes.

"More like a connoisseur of idiocy." She grumbled before walking back to her (and Mayu's and Setsuna's) room.

Azthra shrugged and went to Micah's room, then sat in a chair and pulled out a book, which he began to read.

11-10-2009   #372 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

" Not...a washboard...not... a washboard... " Mayu held onto her legs as she sat on her bed, rocking back and forth with a vacant look in her eyes. She had seemed oblivious even when Micah had previously taken her last bun from her, only blankly staring downwards at her own chest.

The young taekwon continued to repeat her words, unmindful of whatever else was going on at the moment.

11-10-2009   #373 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Felice sighed.

"Mayu, come on, snap out of it. This isn't something you should be beating yourself up over."

She smirked.

"You wanna know why Micah calls me 'little bro?' I used to look like a boy until a couple of years ago."

11-10-2009   #374 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Mayu suddenly stopped rocking herself as she very, very slowly turned towards Felice with squinty eyes. Her gaze shifted to her face, then to her generous chest, then back to her face again.

" So... you were a washboard once. Weren't you. " Mayu spoke ominously, continuing to squint at Felice. However, realization set in again, making her go back to rocking herself in place.

" I don't look like a boy... like a boy... like a boy...not a boy... "

11-10-2009   #375 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"No, you don't look like a boy." She said, rolling her eyes.

"You're too self conscious about this Mayu. I think you look adorable."

11-10-2009   #376 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

" Do you... really think so? " Mayu spoke in a doubtful tone, still squinting at Felice. As if by reflex, she started to fiddle with the ribbon in her hair, making the small bells jingle a bit as she stretched her legs onto the bed.

" I'm a mess...If only I was a mage, I wouldn't be looking like this. I really do look like a boy in this uniform. " Mayu said sullenly, finally getting a good look over herself. Her uniform wasn't only very boyish, but it was full of tears and gashes from the fight earlier. Catching sight of her legs, she had only noticed now how filthy they were from the trip.

Mayu sighed heavily. She really DID look like a boy. And acted like one to boot. She put both hands to her chin, pouting over nothing in particular as she stared at the wall.

" I need a bath... "

11-10-2009   #377 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"Yes, you're very cute. And really, have you SEEN the female mage uniforms? I used to dress like a boy on purpose because they're horrible."

She smiled.

"A bath sounds like a good idea. Let's go ask the inn keeper where one is, alright?"

She stood and tossed her cloak onto her bed

"You wanna come with us, Setsuna?"

11-10-2009   #378 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Setsuna took one look at herself and her clothes, and responded with a simple yes. She was covered with dry blood, mud, and sweat from the earlier battle, and suspected that she probably will wake up with a giant bruise on her back.

"When do we go?" she asked.

(Lol showar scene o_o?)

11-10-2009   #379 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

[Louise and Susan ended up in a room together I guess? iirc everyone else paired up already. And now for a color-coded nightmare]

Louise had just finished with preparations in her room. She placed her purse a chair and sat on a bed. "Oh, are you staying with me Susan?" Louise inquired when she saw the bard walk into the room.

"Yeah, I think everyone else's room is already filled up." She replied.

"Oh okay." She then saw Susan grab a chair, placed it near a window, and then turned towards the window in the room. She then started lightly strumming her guitar, as if she was trying to make a song up. Louise tried to strike up a conversation.
"You're a bard, right? How long have you been one?" She asked. However, she didn't get an answer from her; she just continued to play with her sparkly instrument.
"Umm..." Louise said, as an attempt to get her attention, but still to no avail. She finally said, "I think Ill go take a bath now, wanna come?"

Susan finally took note of Louise's questioning. "Um..maybe I'll come later. I, uh...have something I need to do." She said half-distracted, before turning around, playing once again.

"Alright.." Louise answered. "I'll be back in a bit."

11-11-2009   #380 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Felice picked her cloak back up and led Mayu out to the lobby, where the innkeeper was tidying up.

"Excuse me, Ma'am...Is there anywhere that we could take a bath?"

"Oh, yes, there's a bath house down the way, a little bit past the Laughing Star. It should be easy to find."

"Oh...um, also, do you um.." she leaned in closer "Do you by chance have any thing we could use as sleepwear? We seem to have forgotten to pack some clothes." Felice said sheepishly.

"Oh, don't worry dear, you're not the first. Wait here..." She left through a door and came back a few minutes later with three pastel cotton gowns "The three of you can use these, and if you leave your soiled clothes back here behind my desk, I can have them washed for you."

Felice nodded and smiled slightly, taking the gowns. "Thank you very much."

She grinned and turned to her two companions. "Well, Let's go."

((Do you guys want me to pull a fast forward to the next morning?))