MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Off Topic > General Discussion > Role-playing

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-01-2009   #341 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Maget can only hope to improve

It wasn't for long before Mayu felt herself being pulled away again. She spun around, finding a very scary looking Setsuna glaring at her. Mayu felt herself shrink as the busty assassin threatened to shove a bottle of poison down her throat.

" B-but... I was just... He...! " Mayu stuttered, the threat clearly hitting home. Tears welled up in her eyes, the courage she showed just then now completely gone.

The young taekwon was about to burst into tears when Susan came up to her and offered her a glass of water. Feeling a lot more relieved at someone coming to her defense, Mayu resigned herself to merely nodding. She took the cup and sipped from it, glancing at Felice and the others from time to time.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-02-2009   #342 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Marcus stood and quickly poured the mixture on to Thaeres's arm and Micah's shoulder, causing a searing pain as it bubbled and fizzed.

"Alright, that should draw most of it out..."

He then pulled out a vial of purple powder and mixed it in, turning it to a bright orange color. He then pulled out three beakers and divided it.

"Here, each of you drink one of these."

He handed on to Felice, and she got ready to drink it, but the smell was overpowering. It smelled like dust and smoke.

"Um...okay...if you say so..."

She quaffed the drink quickly, surprised by its pleasant minty flavor. After she did that, Marcus quickly wiped the foam from her arm and bandaged it up.

"Don't try to heal that till morning. The toxins aren't completely gone yet, but at least now, it shouldn't hurt."

Felice realized that her arm, in fact, did not hurt anymore.

Her shoulder still bothered her though.

11-02-2009   #343 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Micah took down his drink like a shot of hard liqour.

"Whew!" he said with a grimace. "This stuff bites."

He then noticed that he was starting to feel a lot better. The pain was subsiding quickly. He saw the foam being wiped off of Felice's arm and did the same with his napkin.

"Don't try to heal that till morning. The toxins aren't completely gone yet, but at least now, it shouldn't hurt." The man warned.

"Thank you, sir," Micah said. "I appreciate it. We would have been lost without you."

He didn't know what to give the man in return so he ended up giving him ten 500 galder coupons.

11-02-2009   #344 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"I don't think galders work here, Micah." Louise said with a chuckle. Her face showed a smile, but she couldn't help but feel uneasy about the events that unfolded. She really hoped that the man really knew what he was doing.

11-04-2009   #345 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

Marcus looked at the galder coupon with confusion.

"That's...um...not necessary."

At that moment, the barkeep came out and eyed the surroundings.

"Marcus, what happened? I hope you plan on helping me clean up that blood."

Marcus rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah. I will." He grumbled.

Felice stood and briefly mentioned that she was going to get some sleep, then turned to leave.

Azthra, meanwhile, walked over to Marcus and asked him something quietly, to which he was met with an equally low volume reply. The cleric nodded sat back down in his chair.

"Well, I'm going back to the room so I can study." He said before walking over to the barkeep to pay for their tab.

11-04-2009   #346 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Micah watched silently as Azthra and Marcus shared a secret exchange of words and then the cleric went off on his own to study in his room. What were they talking about? Micah felt himself curious as to what kind of business Azthra could have with a complete stranger.

Before the drama of the wolf poison fell upon them, Micah was just about to head to his room so Micah proceeded to do just that. He slipped out of the tavern just after Azthra and caught up to the cleric easily, matching his pace.

"Are you going to be ok studying once the others get back?" Micah asked. "It might get loud or they may want to turn off the lights."

11-05-2009   #347 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Azthra smiled at Micah.

"I should be fine. You haven't seen rowdy until you've seen the type of people I usually adventure with." The cleric said with a chuckle.

11-06-2009   #348 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

" Oh, Miss Felice! I'll walk you to the inn! " Mayu called out to the wizard as she sprang from her seat and trailed after Felice.

Before she left the bar however, she turned to face Marcus, making a silly face at him by sticking out her tongue and pulling on her eyelid. She then quickly turned around to follow Felice back to the inn.

" What a creep... but at least you feel better, right Miss Felice? " Mayu said, a bit more energetic than before.

11-06-2009   #349 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"He wasn't that bad, Mayu. And if it fixes up my arm, then I'm fine with it. I've dealt with quite a few alchemists back home anyways."

She smirked.

"That was quite a backbone you showed back there. I knew you had it in you somewhere."

11-06-2009   #350 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Class: Battleship lt_gunslinger
Level: ⑨

Setsuna walked out of the tavern and caught up with Felice and Mayu. She sighed as she walked.

"Man... I'm so hungry... I didn't get to eat more than a few bites before that happened "

11-06-2009   #351 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"I should be fine. You haven't seen rowdy until you've seen the type of people I usually adventure with." The cleric said with a chuckle.

"Ah, I see," Micah said coolly. "Well, that's fine by me if you wanted to stay in the room. I was just going to suggest you switch with Ryan and room with me. I won't make much noise while you're studying and Caden's probably still tired."

He turned his head to observe the boy-- well, man through his lengthening bangs. The years did good to him. Azthra as a teen had a calm and noble presence that he hadn't lost while growing up. Having now met the cleric's brother, Micah was a bit shocked that two drastically different the two men were. How could they have grown up together? That was fine the way it was though. Micah wouldn't like if Azthra was even a tiny bit different than the person he is right now.

11-07-2009   #352 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"Ha, I should just switch with Ryan. He and my brother seemed to hit it off anyways." Azthra said with a grin.

--

Felice looked at Setsuna and smirked.

"I'm surprised you were eating so slow, then again, with everything happening, I'm not surprised. I'm sure we could go back and ask them if we could have our left overs to eat in our room. I'm still kinda hungry myself."

---

"Well, you have my thanks...Marcus, was it? You're pretty good at thinking on your feet" Thaeres said before taking a drink of his ale. "Here, I'll help you clean it up. I'm part of the cause anyways."

Marcus smirked slightly.

"Be my guest. It is your party's blood."

11-07-2009   #353 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

" Humph. He sure didn't look like an alchemist to me. " Mayu said, crossing her arms and making a face. Her other remark however surprised her a little bit, making her blink a few times at Felice in disbelief.

" H-huh? Oh, no no no... " Mayu alarmingly said, waving her hands in front of her. " He didn't look scary at all... not like those huge wolves. In fact he looked like a creep. I couldn't just let him have his way without making sure... " Mayu scowled, trying to imitate Marcus' grumpy face.

Upon hearing Setsuna, Mayu lit up and started to handle something near her chest. She started to pull out a few buns from her chest one by one from what appeared to be some sort of compartment in her uniform. Of course... it wasn't really a compartment... she was just severely lacking up front.

" I got some buns... I guess I could share if you really want some. " Mayu smiled sheepishly as she handed Felice and Setsuna a bun each. She then took a bite out of her own bun, looking quite content as she did.

11-07-2009   #354 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Ok, well just come over when you're ready then. I'll be in all night," Micah said.

They reached the inn at that point so Micah bid his companion adeiu until later and went to his room. When he got in there he checked his clothes that he had tried to get clean and set them to dry then he went about cleaning up from the events at the tavern.

11-08-2009   #355 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

FlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to FlamesBlader Send a message via MSN to FlamesBlader
IGN: iFlames
Class: Any
Level: 30
Guild: Expired

When Ryan arrived to his (still his?) room, he saw Micah getting his clothes dry. ''Need a hand?'' he asked while grabbing his bag.
(You shud tell him about teh awesum room change action nao)

11-08-2009   #356 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

''Need a hand?'' Ryan asked while grabbing his bag.

Micah set his things down and looked at Ryan with a serious expression.

"No," he said, walking over to the hunter, taking the bag from his hand and setting it down. "Ryan... we need to talk."

He searched Ryan's eye for any sign of protest and upon seeing none he went on with a sigh,

"I... I just don't think this is working between us. We're so different, you and I and I've seen the way you brighten when you talk to that other marksmen, Thaeres. We're from completely different worlds and whatever we had or thought we had-- it's just not there anymore... Ryan, It's not you. It's me."

When Micah finished that monologue his once serious expression cracked into a goofy grin.

"How ya like that?" Micah asked. "I had you going there for a second, huh?"

11-09-2009   #357 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

FlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to FlamesBlader Send a message via MSN to FlamesBlader
IGN: iFlames
Class: Any
Level: 30
Guild: Expired

Ryan threw his bag at Micah's face, smiling. ''You sure are an idiot Micah. But in a positive way.'' His face turned serious. He came closer to Micah and whispered : ''If I'd kill you here and now, I could still escape. Nobody messes with me.''
Ryan wondered if Micah would fall for it.

11-09-2009   #358 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Felice smirked at Mayu.

"You know, I don't really want to know why you have buns in your shirt, but they don't pass as realistic cleavage, if that's what you're going for."

As they got to their room, Felice waved over to Micah, Az and Ryan.

"Having another epic battle so soon? You boys just can't stop rough housing, can you?"

11-09-2009   #359 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

''If I'd kill you here and now, I could still escape. Nobody messes with me.'' Ryan said, putting on a serious face.

Micah found himself a little intimidated by Ryan's threatening expression, but he reasoned that Ryan was a good guy... right? RIGHT!?

Micah was just about to back up a little when he heard Felice calling over to them.

"Having another epic battle so soon? You boys just can't stop rough housing, can you?" she said.

Micah let out a sigh of relief as he whirled around to face her.

"Aw, you know us, Little Bro. We can't keep our hands off one another!" Micah reachd over and put Azthra in a headlock but quickly let go before the cleric could complain.

He then looked at Ryan again, "But can you switch with Greenie though? I'd be much obliged."

11-09-2009   #360 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Felice raised an eyebrow.

"Oh-ho~ Micah, are you planning something with Greenie right now?"

She walked over and went behind them Micah and Azthra, then nudged herself between them. She then pulled lightly on Azthra's cheek.

"Good thing Claire's not here eh?"

She messed up Micah's hair and stepped back, grinning.

Az, meanwhile, stood looking slightly embarrased.

Last edited by Mitchi; 11-09-2009 at 07:31 AM. Reason: edited in Micah's name