Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-26-2009   #241 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Caden smiled back, a bit tiredly.

"If you think you're going to be alright, I really should go and check on Mayu. She got pretty bashed."

Giving Thaeres's arm one last check, Caden stood up and began to walk towards the Taekwon. He was about half-way when he noticed strange things.

The world seemed to be fuzzy round the edges, objects outlines were becoming blurred, and the world around him began to whirl.

*Thud*

Caden's body hit the floor of the clearing, creating a small cloud of dust around it as he lay unconcious on the ground.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-26-2009   #242 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

"Whoa there" Thaeres said as he reached out with his left arm to catch the boy. He failed spectacularly, but still went to help him up. The boy was limp in his arms.

"You okay Caden?"

"He'll be fine. Probably healer's fatigue." Azthra said as he pulled Felice's cloak away, exposing her bare shoulder. It was bruised, swollen and tender, and there was very little Thaeres could do right now, but he still continued to fuss over it for a bit. He managed to stop the bleeding on her arm, however.

Felice found herself waking up to muffled voices, and suddenly, a strong, harsh pain.

She cried out loudly as the sudden pain overwhelmed her. She clenched her hand, which was resting on Azthra's arm, squeezing it.

The pain was so intense she felt she might pass out again.

10-26-2009   #243 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"Geez, back home wolves weren't on steroids. I could take them out with one...uh...well strum. I hope there's nothing like the stuff by Midgard..." she said with a slight shiver.
"Oh yeah...I guess I can count as a healer too. If not, the music is relaxing." Susan started to play a slow, but a gentle and calming song.

Louise was happy that all the fighting was done for now, but she was kind of taken aback from the wolves.
"Why do we always have to be attacked by gigantic wolves that take little damage from anything and nearly mauls us all?"
"Granted, I was really lucky today, I didn't get hit at all."
"But everyone is okay now right? I think the healers are all over this, haha.

10-26-2009   #244 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Micah's mauled shoulder was healed by Caden and Az's spells. He wasn't in the worst shape out of everyone. Felice, Thaeres, Mayu and Setsuna were in need of Caden and Az more than he was. Besides, Susan was singing a song that was already making him feel less light headed.

He didn't like being in his clothes which were matted in blood but he didn't have any options at the moment. He shrugged off his jacket and then removed the vest to peel off the bloody shirt underneath. He then put his vest and jacket back on and stuffed the shirt in his pouch.

Last edited by PedroRomero; 10-26-2009 at 06:37 PM.

10-26-2009   #245 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

FlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to FlamesBlader Send a message via MSN to FlamesBlader
IGN: iFlames
Class: Any
Level: 30
Guild: Expired

''... Damn... What is this headache..?!'' Ryan said as he tried to stand up. ''Wait, isn't my arm supposed to hurt like hell?'' he thought.

He looked at his arm, but it seemed healed, pretty much. ''Thanks... Azthra? But... where's that wolf..?''

(Damn, I love fevers. Had one for the past week. I love headache.)

10-26-2009   #246 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

OOC:

As DM, I retcon Micah STILL bleeding. He lost quite a bit of blood, yes, But Az and Caden used a total of 3 (THREE) group heals. No one is bleeding after that.

Everyone who has broken bones/etc are still injured, but surface wounds are all gone. This includes cuts, scrapes, and bruises, and also includes hemorrhaging. Internal injuries (torn muscles, ligaments, tendons, dislocated joins, broken/cracked/shattered bones) are NOT fixed, until Caden/Az can personally attend to the individual.

TL/DR (do not, TL/DR):
No one is bleeding.

Az finished up trying to heal Felice, but there wasn't much he could do.

"I can't fix shattered bones easily, so this will have to do for now. Sorry Felice."

The wizard nodded and whimpered slightly, then pulled her cloak back on.

Azthra went over to Mayu, who was still knocked out. He gently went about healing her wounds. A few broken ribs, but those were easily fixable. Most of her bruises and cuts had already closed up, but she'd be feeling some muscle pain for a while.

10-26-2009   #247 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

((Sorry mitchi i should have read better. i'll edit my previous post))

"Hey guys not to be rushing anything," Micah began. "But how long do you think you guys will need to work on them and rest up? I realize that the battle took a lot out of us but there might be another attack if we stay out here any longer than we have to."

10-26-2009   #248 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Thaeres turned and pulled Caden to his back, then carefully stood up, making sure he was carrying the dragon boy on his back. He then carefully leaned down and grabbed his ballista off the ground, carrying it in his left hand.

"I say we get going. Anyone who can walk, help those who can't. We need to get to an Inn and fast, or we'll be dead before this journey even really starts."

Azthra nodded and helped Felice up, then looked down at Mayu. He wasn't very strong, but he should try to help.

"Felice, Can you help me steady Mayu so I can carry her?"

The wizard nodded and together, the two of them managed to get the frail taekwon onto the Cleric's back, so he could lug her to the inn.

"Let's go, everyone."

10-26-2009   #249 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Micah saw that Thaeres as Az were each helping someone out and he felt it made him look bad to be not pulling his own weight. He turned to see if Setsuna was ok, but she was already walking as if the wolf battle hadn't even happened.

Micah shrugged and followed Azthra and Thaeres wordlessly, falling into step beside Louise.

10-26-2009   #250 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

[Time jump]

Thaeres paused to check the compass to make sure they were all going the right direction. Seeing that they were, he frowned, he thought maybe the compass was broken.

Finally, light started to filter in a little more, and the canopy of trees grew thinner. They all emerged into a small Clearing, with a small town sitting atop a hill.

"This must be it."

There weren't many buildings, so there were at most twenty houses, as well as an Inn, which was easy to find. As Thaeres opened the door, a little bell rang.

"Welcome!" The innkeeper, a middle aged woman, said as she came in from another room. "You must all be exhausted...my, this is the first time In a while I've seen such a large adventure party in this small town...Headed to Breylan, Perhaps?"

"Actually...we just came from there." Felice said, clutching her shoulder.

"Well then...how many are you...1, 2, 3, 4....10 of you? Wow, my small Inn only has a few rooms...I hope y'all are fine with bunking together."

"How many rooms are we allowed?" Felice asked.

"Well, I only have 6 rooms available, and I need to keep at least two of them open. There's a Festival in Charro tomorrow, so we're expecting a few people. But, I have two three person rooms and two doubles, so that should match exactly."

Felice smiled and nodded, then looked over at the rest of the party.

"So...how will we split up?" Felice asked. All of a sudden, her stomach growled, and it occurred to her that they had been walking for a few hours already.

10-27-2009   #251 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

FlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to FlamesBlader Send a message via MSN to FlamesBlader
IGN: iFlames
Class: Any
Level: 30
Guild: Expired

''Heh, I think at least half of us are hungry after that walk.'' Ryan said. ''Shall we decide after we have a meal, or do you want to do this right now? I wanna be in the double room with Felice I don't mind in which room I end up, go ahead and split us.''

Last edited by FlamesBlader; 10-27-2009 at 02:07 AM.

10-27-2009   #252 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Felice looked over at the still unconscious Mayu and frowned slightly.

"Set and I should probably watch Mayu...I mean, It's bad enough getting beaten half to death, but waking up in a strange place without people you know would freak me out too."

Azthra nodded and looked over at the inkeeper.

"Ma'am? Could we uh..."

"Oh right! Right this way."

Felice and Azthra followed the innkeeper to a room down the hallway, which was sparsely furnished, with three simple beds and an end table between each. Azthra set the frail girl down gently on the closest bed.

"I'll stay here and watch her." Felice said, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Alright...Ma'am? Where mig--"

"There's a tavern next door which serves some very nice food at a reasonable price." The innkeeper said "And If you like, I can get them to bring some here to these two girls...Oh, didn't you have another young boy that was needing rest?"

Azthra nodded.

"Well, I'll show him to a room too, alright?" She said before leaving.

"Greenie..."

Azthra looked over at Felice, who was digging through the satchel Alundra gave her.

"We don't even have any of the currency for here, do we?"

"I think...wait...here!" Felice pulled out a little pouch that jangled "I knew Alundra wouldn't send us out here unprepared. You should hold on to this for now, since I'll be stuck in here."

Azthra nodded, slipped the pouch into a pocket in his robes and walked out, just in time to pass Thaeres and the innkeeper disappearing into a similar room.

---

Thaeres laid Caden down on one of the three beds in the room, then took a set on an adjacent bed as the innkeeper left the room.

----

Azthra walked out to the main lobby, where everyone else was waiting.

"Well, she told me there was a tavern next door where we could get a meal, so we should probably get some dinner. Felice said she's staying with Mayu, and knowing my brother, he's probably going to be keeping watch over Caden."

10-27-2009   #253 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Maget can only hope to improve

" Mayu, the pancakes are ready! "

Finally! I'm so hungry I could eat a mountain!

" I'm coming mom! "

Wow there's a whole lot more than usual! Thanks mom, you're great!

" Sweetie, your flight is tomorrow. Are you done packing? "

Tomorrow already...? Aww...

" Yes mom, I just need a few more things. "

" Well, make sure you don't forget anything. You're going to be gone for a while, so it might take us a while to send you stuff you forget. Are you looking forward to the trip? "

No.... Can't I just stay here?

" Of course! I can't wait to start studying as a mage. It's just like dad said, it's a good opportunity for me. "

" Well, be sure to come right back after your graduation. I'm sure my little Mayu will be a wizard in no time at all! "

I'd rather be sleeping...but if you say so mom...

Mom...

"Mom...? " Mayu whispered weakly as her eyes fluttered open. It took a few moments for her vision to clear as she continued to stare at the ceiling. For a while, she had hoped that everything up till now had been a bad dream that she'd soon wake up from.

The young taekwon craned her head to the side, seeing the silhouette of a familiar person sitting on the bedside.

"Mom...? O-oh... Miss...Felice.... " Mayu said weakly, her saddened eyes dropping their gaze to the floor. Seeing Felice, she realized that everything had been quite real. The small house, the medallion, the forest... and the wolves. Those wolves that nearly killed her.

" Ugh... Ah! " Mayu yelped in pain, clutching her chest as she fell back down into her bed. She had tried to push herself up, but found that the burning pain in her chest was too much to bear. But it wasn't just that. Her whole body was aching from head to toe, like she had been hit by a stampeding Minorous. Still, she didn't seem to be bleeding anymore, except for the slight taste of blood in her mouth...

" It... it was all...real... " Mayu's lips quivered, her eyes watering as she slowly started to sob. The whole ordeal had been too much on her. It was bad enough to be pulled into another world far away from home. But now she had almost been brutally killed for no apparent reason other than passing through a forest. Thoughts of the family and friends that waited for her in Hugel and even Payon caused the girl to break into tears.

" Waaaah...*sniff* I-I...want... to go home....*sniff* Waah.... " Mayu sobbed weakly in her lying position, the tears freely flowing to dampen the pillow she lay upon. She shut her eyes and clutched the covers tightly as she cried all her griefs away.

10-27-2009   #254 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Felice turned to Mayu, ready to help her up, until the girl collapsed into a crying heap. She sat there until she finished crying, her hand resting gently on the girl's shoulder.

"We'll get home eventually, but...well...think of this journey as a good way to find yourself...oh jeez, I'm not being very helpful am I? Your first trip out and you already got used as a treadmill by a giant wolf."

She smiled, then winced. Her shoulder was still messed up from the fight, but there wasn't much she could do.

10-27-2009   #255 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Ok, so I say it's safe to assume Setsuna will be rooming with Felice and Mayu. You will be with Caden and you bother. That leaves me and Ryan together and Felice and Susan," Micah stated. "That worked out well. I'm going to change out of this bloody clothing. If you guys go on ahead I'll understand."

Micah went to the room the innkeeper showed them while the injured ones were being tended to. Micah entered to room he'd be sharing with Ryan. It was quaint just like the town they were in. He put his pouch on the bed and dug for his extra clothing. He was glad he always had a spare because of his lifestyle. He put the soiled clothing into the washbasin and filled it with water. Then he put on the new articles of clothing.

10-27-2009   #256 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

((We'll assume some of the characters have equipment. Thaeres and Az would as they were out hunting right before reading the letter, and were resting in an inn. Felice wouldn't, Setsuna might, I'd assume Micah would...Louise is OBVIOUS. Caden probably wouldn't, idk about Mayu, Ryan and Susan though.))

Thaeres looked at the sleeve of his shirt. It was soaked through and dried, and had practically become a cast around his arm. He frowned and looked at it, there was no way to get this shirt off without loosing the sleeve, which was a shame. It was his favorite hunting shirt after all.

He sighed and grabbed a small knife from his bag and cut the sleeve off above the dried blood, then peeled off his shirt so he could change, leaving him wearing the remnants of one bloody sleeve as he looked through his bag.

10-27-2009   #257 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Micah was changed and refreshed when he finally left the room. He closed the door behind him and went to the other room down the hall. It was Felice's room. He knew she would be helping Mayu but also knew she was just as hungry as the rest of them. It was unlikely Azthra would forget to ask if they wanted brought back for them but Micah figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

He knocked on the door lightly in case they were asleep.

"Felice," he called.

10-27-2009   #258 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Felice stood and opened the door, then stepped outside to save Mayu the embarrassment of a stranger seeing her cry.

"Hey Micah, what's up?"

10-27-2009   #259 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Nothing. I was about to go to the tavern so I was stopping by to see if anyone was going to pick something up for you and Mayu."

10-27-2009   #260 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Felice shrugged.

"Anything is fine really...I might go there myself later. Actually, you know what? Bring me some meat." She replied with a smirk.