Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-23-2009   #181 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

"You have a good memory. It seems like a regular old clearing to me," Micah teased, putting on a blank expression.

"No, I remember," he amended. "That huge wolf-- Mayu you have nothing to worry about. With one spell Felice could take that thing down without any of our help I'm sure."

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-23-2009   #182 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

"You have a good memory. It seems like a regular old clearing to me,"

"Not really, it's just I'd recognize that boulder anywhere." She said with a shrug.

"That huge wolf-- Mayu you have nothing to worry about. With one spell Felice could take that thing down without any of our help I'm sure."

"Pfft...as if. Maybe I could with lightning, but I'm not that much stronger than I was before."

10-23-2009   #183 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

"Well in that case Ryan can shoot it between the eyes. Problem solved."

10-23-2009   #184 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

"Haha, yeah. Hey Greenie, you didn't get here will after we kicked that wolf's butt, right?"

"Yeah..I was um...a little too busy getting kicked myself, really."

"Oh yeah, I remember that. Something about you landing in some guy's house, right?"

"Yes. In bed with his wife too. It was not fun." He replied, not amused by the memory.

10-23-2009   #185 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Micah let out a laugh at that, "What? Man I would have loved to see that. I don't know who would be more embarassed, Greenie or the wife."

10-23-2009   #186 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Caden walked calmly, absent-mindedly listening to the chatter of Felice and the walking writing catastrophy by the name of Micah.

He glanced backwards and saw Mayu with another lady walking behind her. He wasn't exactly sure about her, she looked like she'd skin you alive. Or there was Thaeres striding up front. Caden shrugged and increased his pace to match that of the archer.

"So..." Caden twiddled his thumbs, "Oh dear, I never was much good at starting up conversations." Turning his head he smiled at Thaeres.

"I do believe I never introduced myself, I'm Caden."

10-23-2009   #187 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"Oh right, I'm Thaeres. Nice to be formally introduced, Caden." Thares replied with a smile. A killer smile, no less, the type that normally made women swoon, which was unintentional, honestly.

10-23-2009   #188 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of

Caden willed his cheeks not to turn red as he looked at the face of Thaeres. That smile so strangely captivating- Caden shook his head to break the train of thought.

"D-do you live alone with your brother?" Caden mentally face-palmed at the stutter and prayed to Heaven (which he was very closely aligned with!) that Thaeres wouldn't notice it.

Last edited by Rhois; 10-23-2009 at 11:22 PM.

10-23-2009   #189 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Thaeres caught the stuttering, and thought for a second about how to react. Caden was cute, but young.

"Well, we don't really live anywhere, per se. We travel around more often than not, but it's usually with other people. I don't like being alone...Ideally, I like hugging something when I sleep, but Azzie can be so unwilling sometimes." Thaeres said with a sigh.

"Maybe I could hug on you while I sleep. Or Maybe Micah, he looks plenty fluffy."

Last edited by Mitchi; 10-23-2009 at 11:30 PM.

10-23-2009   #190 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Maget can only hope to improve

Mayu shuddered as she heard that bit about the huge wolf. She gulped, finding herself running towards Felice and hiding behind her.

" I... I don't like wolves... " Mayu said shakily, her lip quivering as she peeked from behind Felice.

And she had good reason to do so. There was more than one instance when the large blue wolves that Rangers kept as pets in Payon had given her a good scare. More than once, they had eyed her hungrily like some sort of juicy steak, their mouths watering in their voracity. And more than once, it had always sent Mayu running for her life should one so much as show signs of lunging towards her...

" But um, Miss Felice. How do you guys... know each other? " Mayu questioned as she looked at the female wizard. They all seemed so familiar with each other, but she couldn't follow their conversations at all.

At that moment, she felt a rumbling from down under. She knew what it was instantly. The taekwon grimaced as she tailed behind Felice this time.

" I'm... hungry... "

10-23-2009   #191 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games

Despite himself, Caden couldn't help arching an eyebrow at the last remark.

"You need a hug buddy?" The corners of his mouth twitched convulsively, "Perhaps you should test everyone for their huggle meter before you decide."

10-23-2009   #192 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"Even after all you ate?" Felice asked, surprised.

"And like I said...this happened before. Everyone here but you, Susan and Caden all helped miss Alundra in the past." she said, smiling.

Before She knew what was happening though, she heard a low growling from the trees.

"Oh dear."

---

"I could...I very well could..." Thaeres said, stroking his chin thoughtfully. "A few of the girls looked like they'd be soft, but they'd most likely kill me, too. Hm..." He glanced at Caden, smirking.

He looked at the dragon like He was ready to pounce, but the moment he heard the growl, his demeanor changed.

"Stay on your guard everyone. Hoepfully if we keep walking, it will let us pass without trouble."

10-23-2009   #193 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games

Just as Caden had gotten ready to be tackled to the ground when he heard the growl. He heard Thaeres as well as watched the care-free attitude dissipate the moment after the growl had been registered in the ranger's mind.

Caden himself began to draw mana around him in preperation for what seemed, to him, the inevitable battle.

"Besides, when did adventures on world saving missions ever not get attacked.." He mumbled.

10-24-2009   #194 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Maget can only hope to improve

" That... that was just a snack serving. I need a real meal soon... " Mayu responded, a bit disappointed that Felice thought that she was full with such a small helping like that. A growing girl needs more nourishment than that ,you know?

" Yaaah! " Mayu screamed upon hearing a growl from the foliage nearby. Realizing how bad an idea that was, she quickly cupped her hands around her mouth, staying closely behind Felice as she frantically looked around for the source of the growl.

" S-so... so soon?! Please, no... " Clearly panicky, Mayu trembled as she wrapped her arms around Felice, clinging for her life.

10-24-2009   #195 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

They kept walking, but the creature growled again, and leapt out in front of Felice and Mayu.

It was a large, silver wolf. Not as big as the one they fought before, but still pretty damn big, for a wolf.

10-24-2009   #196 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Setsuna's hands went to her daggers at an alarming speed. She moved to stand beside Felice, ready to block any incoming strikes if the wolf attacked.

Last edited by Gladiat; 10-24-2009 at 12:08 AM.

10-24-2009   #197 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"Stay back, Mayu, Set and I can Handle this." Felice said sternly, discreetly reaching back to get the wand Setsuna gave her.

At the sight of this motion, the wolf hunched back and snapped at Felice, going for the throat.

She had just enough time to push Mayu back and throw up an Ice Wall to protect herself.

10-24-2009   #198 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games

Caden pivotted on his foot to face the behind of the wolf.

"That, is big for a wolf." He said while exhaling.

Focusing on the mana around the wolf he began to speed them up. He slowly began to turn them into a whirling vortex.

10-24-2009   #199 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Setsuna quickly pushed Felice back as she fired a Soul Breaker. As the purple wave shot towards the wolf, she quickly jumped back and got into her Weapon Blocking stance, with her daggers moving around her constantly.

10-24-2009   #200 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

The wolf was knocked back, and swept up by Caden. A normal wolf wouldn't have stood a chance, but this one was tough.

It got up, and reared back and holwed. As it sung it's sorrowful tune, it was inturrpted by a crossbow bolt to the back. It got up and glared at the attackers.

Thaeres cursed under his breath. He knew he should have pulled out his crossbow sooner. He only barely had enough time to pull the monster out and open it, and due to the rush, his aim was slightly off.