Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-12-2009   #121 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

[Soldiers]

Lily stretched her arms as they walked.

"Well, Honestly, it's not that surprising to me. The whole of Firegem Way is completely surrounded by forests, so much that it's smack dab in the middle of one. And Quit complaining, Kress."

--

((Lol? Metafalls is a differnt continent than Revm Ciel. In Solfege's backstory it says she's from another continent, but how would the rest of you know of Cynthia? O_o I mean, we could say that she just started exporting her weapons to other places...i mean, In AT2 it states that she's a VERY talented weaponsmith.))

[Knights]

"Alright, let's get going." Jennifer said, ginning. She turned and led the way.

--

As the group was getting ready to ride the bullet train to Spirit grove, another message came across on their cellcoms.

According to my sources, the SoS members were seen exiting on Alice street, towards the south, near the forest. They might be heading in there.

Jennifer chuckled upon reading this.

"Well then, guess we're going hiking, boys and girls."

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-12-2009   #122 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Hiking?! Mirei blanched. She was never good at running, apart from instances where she really wanted to, but hiking. Mirei shivered slightly before turning to Jennifer.

"Do we know what they're going after in the forest?" She said while tilting her head to one side in a questioning manner. "Oh and, how long till we arrive at Spirit Grove?" She added as an after thought.

09-12-2009   #123 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

[knights]

Jennifer shrugged and crossed her legs.

"I haven't the foggiest what they're looking for. Whatever it is, it can't be good. I bet it's some weapon or artifact though."

She looked at her watch.

"Hmm...looks like it'll only take a minute or so to get there. Not long. And Alice street isn't that far from the station, lucky for us."

((In case your wondering, the train from Silverdrop and the bullet train arrive at two different stations.))

09-12-2009   #124 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

"You're the youngest here, kiddo. I would think you'd have the most energy of all of us," Angelito chuckled.

09-12-2009   #125 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"Yuck, hiking." Artemis moaned to herself. "At least I'm wearing my boots. Hopefully this will not be too eventful, I'm not really in the mood to fight today..."

"Well, I gotta stay positive. This could be a lot worse anyway."

09-12-2009   #126 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: PSO2: Shizuru
Class: Bouncer 75 | Fighter 71 lu_eir

OOC: Lol, should be careful when talking about other NPCs.

Crap, no train ride. Oh well.

Solfège said nothing, and just followed the group, silently applying an anti-rust solution to her weapon, and humming a tune.

09-12-2009   #127 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

[Soldiers]

"Aha!" Lily exclaimed, pointing at a carving in a tree.

It was a long hike, but they made it somehow. According to the map, they were at the marker which would point them exactly where to go. From here on, it would only be about a five minute hike.

--- Meanwhile... ---

[Knights]

"All passengers getting off at Spirit Grove South station, the train is now at the station. Please exit in an orderly fashion, thank you."

"Alrighty" Jethro exclaimed, getting up "Let's hurry. Alice street is a block and half from here, and then it we'll be heading into the forest."

As they were getting off, one of the other Vanguards with them spoke up.

"Hey, Jen, do we just stay near here?"

"Yes. Standby in the city in case we need backup. I doubt we'll get good reception on our cellcoms in the forest, but it shouldn't be too far out of range for two way mode." Jennifer stated before turning back to her group.

"Alright. Now, if any of you have a problem with walking, tell me right now. I don't know how far we'll be going, but it's not going to be a leisurely stroll, I'll tell you that."

She looked up at the clock in the station, then continued walking out.

"There, a block or so from here, is Alice street. Last chance to bail out, kiddies."

09-12-2009   #128 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Krakas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Krakas
IGN: KoarseKrimson/DawningBlue
Class: Shaman/Archer
Level: 1/1,1/1
Guild: Meido Brigade

"Hiking eh? Wonder what the forest view will be like." Ren was rather excited, even though the vibe from his team had the 'ew' factor.

"A weapon or artifact? Are they treasure huntin' or something?" Ren said aloud, the SoS sure are doing something strange this time. What's even wierder for Ren is why the KoS have to care this much.

He got out of the train with the others. "Walking? No probs. I'll carry someone if they don't wanna walk." Ren joked, although his tone left it sounding rather serious.

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)
-Be playing DFO and S4League if they weren't IP blocked >.>-

Last edited by Krakas; 09-12-2009 at 06:46 PM.

09-12-2009   #129 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

"Well according to the marker we bear right."

09-12-2009   #130 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"Well, this is what I signed up for, I'm not chickening out." Artemis stated.

"What I don't understand is why the SoS are over here. Maybe it's like Ren said, are they artifact hunting or something? It doesn't make sense. Well, at least this hike will solve my questions, along with anyone else's."

09-12-2009   #131 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

[Soldiers]

"Awesome. Hold On, I gotta tie my boot" Lily said, crouching down to fix her untied laces. She finished and got up, then continued at their previous pace. After a few more minutes of walking, Lily saw the stone hole up ahead.

"We made it! Let's go!" She squealed.

--- Meanwhile... ---

[Knights]

Jennifer shook her head.

"Like I said, I haven't a clue. All I know is Bell was saying it was something that could possibly be detrimental for all Reyvateils everywhere. I doubt that, but that's what she said. Oh god I hope it's not like that..."

As they reached the end of Alice street and the beginning of the forest, Jethro stopped.

"Jen...I heard something...let's hurry."

Jennifer stared at her partner in disbelief.

"I swear to god that boy is half dog...he's got the most sensitive ears on anyone I've ever known!" She said, following him into the forest.

09-12-2009   #132 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Lily was about to run ahead when Angelito grabbed her by the elbow, bringing her to a halt.

"Hey now!" he began. "Don't tell me you already forgot what we talked about on the train. You and I are to serve as lookouts while Kress and Miss Sylvana over there go down to retrieve the crystal."

He didn't want to bum the girl out, but it wouldn't be wise for all four to descend into the cavern and leave the entrance vulnerable to an attack.

09-12-2009   #133 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Maget can only hope to improve

Hearing Lily's voice made Sylvana perk up upon finding the designated mark. The walk hadn't felt very long to her. The sun wasn't too hot today and the grass was pleasant on her feet, making for a very pleasant hike. She tilted her head in curiosity however as she heard Angelito remind Lily about their assignments.

" Then little Kress and I get to do the dirty work? Sounds fun! " Sylvana lightly pumped her fist in the air before chuckling to herself. Her nonsensical attitude was always a mystery to her fellow Soldiers. How could such a clumsy, blind girl be trusted by the higher-ups with special missions so often?

" We'll get that crystal with no trouble at all. Isn't that right, Kress dear? " Sylvana waved her hand in the air beside her, finding Kress' head before giving it a good pat.

09-12-2009   #134 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Angelito couldn't help but be amused by the sight of Slyvana patting Kress' head.

"You two be careful. If anything happens or you need back up do not hesitate to call for us," Angelito said.

09-12-2009   #135 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

[Soldiers]

"Aw man...I wanted to go spelunking" Lily said, sticking out her tongue and grinning.

"Have fun, Sylvana."

The cave entrance was but a few blocks of stone embedded into the ground, moss growing out fromt he cracks. Amongst the stones though was a stairwell leading into absolute darkness.

09-12-2009   #136 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

'Oh that place looks really dark,' Angelito thought to himself. "I'm sure Sylvana wouldn't mind but I wonder if Kress brought a flare with him...'

"A,actually, Kress hold on," Angelito called after the two. "Although your stature would prove better for menuvering in a closed area, it seems rather dark. I don't think your archery skills would be put to any good use in that environment if you two ran into trouble."

Angelito didn't want to seem bossy, but it just was the reasonable though process. What with Kress being hindered by the darkness that would leave Sylvana to do most of the scouting and fighting. Angelito couldn't let something happen to them under those circumstances.

"Why don't you help Lily out?"

Angelito stepped forward and grabbed Sylvana's elbow.

"That is ok with you, right?"

Last edited by PedroRomero; 09-12-2009 at 08:38 PM.

09-12-2009   #137 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

[soldiers]

Lily shrugged.

"Eh, I'd rather go in myself, but this works too."

09-12-2009   #138 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"What? And have you and Sylvana wandering alone?" Angelito asked with an arched brow. He seemed the mull the thought a little in his head, arms crossed, but he soon shrugged. "I don't see why not. You're a lot smaller than me anyway."

09-12-2009   #139 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Maget can only hope to improve

A surprised look came across Sylvana's face as Angelito grabbed her elbow, jerking her around slightly like a doll. " You really think about these things, don't you Ange? Hehe. " Sylvana smiled, despite the Vanguard's firm grip.

" I'm fine with it! It feels kind of cold in there though... lets do this quick. " Sylvana said, feeling a slight draft come from the cave.

09-12-2009   #140 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

[Soldiers]

Lily Smirked and reached out to grab Sylvana's hand.

"Alrighty. Let's get this done with."

[[MAP TIEM]]

Lily stepped gingerly onto the first step, then the second, hoping that the stone steps wouldn't crumble. She stopped on the third step down, looking around, with her gaze landing on the cavern entrance.

"It's kinda dark in there...Oh well, I guess we'll be on an even playing field, eh Sylvana?"