Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-12-2009   #101 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

That said, the group trotted off at a brisk pace to the location marked upon the map.

Angelito walked in the back of the group.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-12-2009   #102 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Krakas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Krakas
IGN: KoarseKrimson/DawningBlue
Class: Shaman/Archer
Level: 1/1,1/1
Guild: Meido Brigade

"Nice name." Ren was being honest when he said that, it somehow suited her.

"So uh, how are we getting there?" He asked no one in particular.

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)
-Be playing DFO and S4League if they weren't IP blocked >.>-

09-12-2009   #103 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

[Knights]

Bell carefully walked over to a china cabinet that stood along the back wall of the dining room and took out a few slips of paper.

"There's a train leaving to Spirit Grove shortly, I have some passes for all of you to be able to get on board. After that, I'll contact you once I find the whereabouts of the group we are looking for. Be alert okay? You are all dismissed." She announced before leaving the room.

09-12-2009   #104 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: PSO2: Shizuru
Class: Bouncer 75 | Fighter 71 lu_eir

I have a lot of field experience, actually.

Solfège stood up and took her pass from Bell. She turned to the others - Sir Jethro was already addressing the rest.

Solfège gave her chakrams a look. Hm. Might need a little polishing. I'll do it on the train.

"I'll be going with you, eh... Artemis? And Mirei, a...nd, er..."

The rest of the teams were already filing out of the room...

Last edited by Kotarou; 09-12-2009 at 01:54 AM.

09-12-2009   #105 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

"I have a lance, I'm better suited up front.""Nah, I got no probs with that." Ren smiled and did a thumbs up. Remembering his weapon, he went ahead and picked it up in the storage. After that, he grinned and walked out.

He waited at the main entrance for the others.

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)

09-12-2009   #106 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

[Knights]

Jennifer led the way out of the room, chatting about both nothing and particular and the mission at the same time.

"They must be going somewhere near the south end of Spirit Grove, otherwise they'd just go straight through the forest without going through the city at all...it's much cleaner that way and doesn't leave as much of a trail."

Jethro nodded, slapping the passes against his left hand.

"So do we spread out or...?"

Jennifer shook her head.

"No, Bell said she'd page us when she found out where they were. Meanwhile, the bullet train should get us there in maybe 4 to 5 minutes."

She turned and walked backwards, looking at the others.

"Do you guys need anything before we head out?"

[Soldiers]

"Okay, so according to the map...it's...over in that direction." Lily said, pointing to the wooded area just outside the town.

Incidentally, forests next to a town never seemed like a bad idea to a Teru.

09-12-2009   #107 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute

...oh.

"Just a moment," called Solfège. "I left something upstairs, I'll go get it,"

And before anyone could say anything, Solfège bolted upstairs with amazing agility. She soon reached the door to her room, and entered to retrieve a most important memento...

"This Grathnode Necklace... Keep it. Hang on to it. And when you look at it, perhaps you'll remember me, when I'm gone,"

Sister Nishio...

No time for this. Solfège put the necklace round her neck, closed the drawer, exited, and emerged back at the gathering point.

"So, did I miss anything?"

09-12-2009   #108 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Mirei watched the blurr that appeared to be Solfège disappear then reppear as suddenly as she had gone.

She walked next to Solfège, reweaving their fingers.
"I'm ready to go." She said, smiliing softly at Jennifer.

09-12-2009   #109 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

"I'm good." Ren said as he held out his lance, it was all he needed really.

09-12-2009   #110 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

OOC: AT2 REFERENCE COMING UP

"Sir Aeon," said Solfège. "Your lance reminds me of something I've seen in a shop... maybe one of them CynCro brand models?"

Solfège used her free hand to reach for one of her chakrams. "Mine was made by a weaponsmith called Cynthia during my travels in Pastalia," she said proudly. "...and she had a few of those CynCro thingies in her shop,"

Last edited by Kotarou; 09-12-2009 at 03:25 AM.

09-12-2009   #111 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games

Rhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant future

"Isn't she the one who said her recipes were based on love?" Mirei said, a playful grin toying on her face.

09-12-2009   #112 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Love, love, weapon of lo-- wait, what am I thinking!

"Y-Yeah. She apparently made these for a reyvateil called... J-... Ja... I can't remember, but I can remember the reaction on her boyfriend's face when they finished making it," said Solfège. "My old master and I walked in on them and that reyvateil pushed it on me,"

She replaced her chakram. "Been with me ever since,"

09-12-2009   #113 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

"Nice eyes, you're right." Ren looked at Solfège's chakrams, they were indeed made by Cynthia. He laughed softly at the Reyvatiel's story, it was indeed sweet.

Ren stretched. And then stretched again. He was wondering when they were going to depart.

09-12-2009   #114 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games

Mirei couldn't help but raise an eyebrow and giggle slightly.

"I envy you slightly." Mirei said, not nastily. "You can fight without a Vanguard, I'm basically useless without one." Which reminded her, she should get to know the person she was paired up with. Smiling at Solfège she turned to Ren.

"Say, have you been paired with a Revyateil before?" Mirei hoped she wasn't being instrusive.

09-12-2009   #115 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Ren showed Mirei his cloth bracelet.

"I used to be paired with one for two years. A cute girl, she was kinda quiet though. I got her to open up eventually, then we became close friends." Ren fiddled with the cloth, it was something he really did cherish. He didn't say any more, unless of course Mirei asked where she was now.

09-12-2009   #116 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

[asdf wow lots of posting, I'm gonna be out most of today to yeah, drag me along I guess .-.]

Artemis had went to replenish her arrow supply and went to change. Instead of her dress, she had a leather top and shorts, and boots, which was a lot better attire than her previous clothes.

"Alright, I'm ready." She called out to the others. She then looked at Solfège. "I guess we'll be working together," smiling at the Revyatail.

09-12-2009   #117 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Solfège nodded, then looked at Mirei. "Eh... don't worry, we're still in the same unit," she offered. Then she turned to Artemis.

"It'll be good to work with you. Please entrust me with close range combat," said the small Reyvateil. "I'm not very good with songs, though..."

09-12-2009   #118 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Maget can only hope to improve

" Today feels wonderful, don't you think so too, Miss Lily? " Sylvana spoke cheerfully, closely following behind the young Reyvateil. The silver-haired beauty strode gracefully, following Lily's footfalls with careful, nimble steps. So far, she had avoided making a fool of herself.

Sylvana kept her smile as she walked in the middle of the group, enjoying the warm sun on her face. She could tell that they were leaving the town as the throng of the people faded away to the chirping of the woodland animals. The hard, unpleasant stone soon became soft, warm grass, much to the relief of her bare feet.

" My, these woods are just lovely. Angey dear, how long till we get there? Any sign of the Knights? Hehe... " Sylvana addressed Angelito in a teasing manner. She didn't really expect them to show up this early, but it wasn't like she could tell.

09-12-2009   #119 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

"Nope. All's quiet back here, and Kress is watching the front," Angelito replied.

His head darted around to make sure what he said was true, and sure enough they were the only life he could detect in the immediate area.

"And according to the map I don't think it should be more than another 15 minute hike. They really built this city close to this thing. I'm actually pretty surprised."

09-12-2009   #120 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

FlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to FlamesBlader Send a message via MSN to FlamesBlader
IGN: iFlames
Class: Any
Level: 30
Guild: Expired

''Why is this taking so long...?'' he asked. ''That thing better be valuable...'' he said. ''Couldn't we travel by horse or something?! There's nothing here...'' He picked up a leaf, made it into a whistle, and whistled.

Last edited by FlamesBlader; 09-12-2009 at 12:21 PM.