Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-11-2009   #81 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

[Soldiers]

Lily smirked at Angelito.

"Yeah. What did you eat to get so tall anyways?"

She heard some faint crashing sounds coming from the Tea house and raised an eyebrow.

"Er...Just a minute.."

She ran back inside and came back out, leading Sylvana along so she wouldn't trip more.

((Mag/Ry asked me to drag Sylvie along, since he's gonna be out running errands.))

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-11-2009   #82 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Angelito cracked a smile after hearing Lily's question and seeing her run back inside the tea house. Yeah he was tall, and he did get comments on it sometimes, but not so often people asked him such a funny question.

Lily came back out with a flustered Sylvana on her arm.

"I eat all my veggies and drink lots of juice," Angelito answered belatedly in a joking manner. "Now all we need is Kress then we can make that train--"

Angelito was a bit eager to look over the map and see what would be a good course to take to get to their objective.

09-11-2009   #83 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

((Dragging Kress, for the good of the RP))

[Soldiers]

"I'll go get him" Lily said, her voice a strange mix of annoyed and chipper.

She went back inside to find him dawdling, clearly afraid of getting hurt.

"Come on, boy wonder. Let's skedaddle." She said, pushing him forward and out of the Tea house. She waved to Angelito. "I think we're all set!"

09-11-2009   #84 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Angelito shook his head and chuckled, strapping his twin shields upon his back.

"Alright then, I hope you all weren't forgetting anything 'cause i sure as hell ain't turnin' back."

Not even waiting for a responce, Angelito led the way to the train station. They had their briefing with Lady Analea well before the Church bells went off and now the life was finally stirring to life. Store clerks were sweeping off their walkways and propping open their doors with sandy colored bricks.

"Mornin'" Angelito greeted to them as he passed.

They finally made it down to the terminal.

"You three can wait here and I'll purchase our tickets by the booth."

Angelito went away to the booth to get the tickets to the Spirit Grove area with the money in the envelope.

"Just in time sir. The next train is just pulling in."

Angelito took the tickets and returned to the platform. Just as the ticket seller had said, the train was just arriving.

"What luck!"

09-11-2009   #85 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Mirei giggled at Solfège.

"It certainly appears that way." She suddenly increased her pace. "Come on, if it's the Soldiers of Soare I want to get them for ruining my reading today." Mirei gave a small 'Hmph!' at the end of her speech.

Looking around at the groups of people heading towards the dining room, Mirei noticed the couple Solfège had pointed out. She dragged Solfège near them before proceeding to inspect the the man.

"I'm quite sure he was next to me in the Library." She whispered conspiratorially to Solfège.

09-11-2009   #86 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

[Soldiers]

"Awesome timing. Let's get this show on the road!" Lily exclaimed, going over to the turnstile of the station. She yoinked one of the tickets from Angelito and made her way through, making sure to guide Sylvana along in order to prevent incident.

[Knights]

In the Manor that served as the headquarters, a Young girl walked though the hallways.

"You all hear me? Anyone that wants to join in the mission better get to the dining room in the next 5 minutes! It's a small operation so it's first come first serve! Miss Bell is already in there so hurry up!"

09-11-2009   #87 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Angelito waited for Kress and the ladies to board before he got on afterward. They got to their car and made it to their seats.

"Who wants a window?" Angelito asked.

The train car and various booths for the passengers to sit in where they would be facing each other, two to a seat.

09-11-2009   #88 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games

Rhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant future

Upon hearing the announcement, Mirei literally flew to the dining room while dragging an unfortunate Solfège behind her.

They burst into the dining room before anyone else, the two girls sat down in chairs next to each other, one panting, the other looking rather disheveled.

"..H-hello...Miss.. Bell..." Mirei said in between gulps of air.

09-11-2009   #89 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Krakas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Krakas
IGN: KoarseKrimson/DawningBlue
Class: Shaman/Archer
Level: 1/1,1/1
Guild: Meido Brigade

When Ren heard 'first come first serve', his lazy body sprang into action.

"Come on Artemis! You'll miss out!" Ren yelled from behind him, before retrieving her and running with her to the dining room.

When he got past the doors, he snatched a seat and made himself comfortable once more. "Heya Lady Bell." was all he could manage in a sheepish tone.

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)
-Be playing DFO and S4League if they weren't IP blocked >.>-

09-11-2009   #90 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

[Knights]

Bell Lancaster sat there at the table, smiling. Other than the four who just entered, there were 3 other pairs waiting.

"Alright, I think this is about all we'll need for this mission. Now then..."

Bell stood, her soft sundress flowing behind her as she paced around the room.

"My sources tell me that the Soldiers of Soare are making a move. What they are doing, we don't know, but it's a large operation, so we must be careful. I've sent a squad to the east end of Lyvica Stani. However..."

She stopped and looked at everyone in the room.

"...They also have a small operation going on on the other side of the continent, in Spirit Grove Port. One of these must be a decoy, so we must pursue both. That is why I have called you here. The operation to Spirit Grove isn't very big, so we must be discreet too. Let's see...Mirei, Solfège, the two of you need more field experience. Ren, you'd be good Backup for Mire, and Artemis, I think you will do well guarding Solfège...however..."

She looked at the other people who were already there.

"Since they'll need some extra firepower, Jennifer, I want you and Jethro to go with them. You're the only Reyvateil here in this room who has crafted Red magic." She said, stating a fact, but saying it in a way as not to be mean.

"The rest of you need to wait as standby. I want you to go to Spirit Grove as a seperate group in case the main group needs help. Understood?"

[Soldiers]

Lily sat down in the booth Angelito picked.

"So, how long is this ride supposed to take?"

((answer, 5 minutes, but she wouldn't know that.))

Last edited by Mitchi; 09-12-2009 at 12:33 AM.

09-11-2009   #91 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"5 minutes," Angelito replied, unfolding the map that was in the envelope to finally get a good look at it. He knew since he traveled a lot in his days as a wanderer and refugee from Orange.

"And this is the layout of the area. It seems pretty straightforward. With no interruptions we should be done in a matter of minutes and home before lunch time."

09-11-2009   #92 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

[Soldiers]

Lily studied the map.

"Wait, isn't there a forest there?" She asked, pointing to the spot circled on the map "I heard there's some pretty nasty stuff, even for being next to a big city."

Included with the map was a picture that showed what looked like a hole in the ground with a stairwell leading down.

09-11-2009   #93 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Angelito nodded.

"Seems as if you're right. Seems the crystal must be deep inside a cavern of some sort. Do you think we should all head in together? Or should a pair of us stand guard at the entrance to look out for any possible interruptions?"

'Kress might be good for a look-out position like that,' Angelito thought to himself. 'Since he's an archer and all... but at the same time his small frame may be better suited to the cavern than myself.'

09-11-2009   #94 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

[Soldiers]

Lily shrugged.

"I can go either way, I mean, i can fight decently, so that should be enough to hold off anyone. Plus we probably shouldn't fight in the cave"

09-11-2009   #95 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"You're right. What say Sylvana and Kress go in while we stand guard and stop any interruptions with the proceedings," Angelito said with a kurt nod.

He knew it was unwise to let the Reyvatiel guard the place on her own, and Kress was probably better suited to scouting the cavern than he was. Plus Sylvana's blindness was another factor. He knew that she could obviously handle herself well enough for Lady Anelea and Milliam to entrust her to various missions, but Angelito just couldn't shake the "wait and see attitude" he had about her abilities.

Just as he finished that train of thought the train itself had come to a halt at the Spirit Grove station.

09-11-2009   #96 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

((Train of thought, nice XD))

[Soldiers]

Straightening her jacket, Lily stood and started heading to the doors of the train, impatient to get this mission over with.

"Come on, it's gonna be a pretty long walk, judging by that map...if we're quick we can get on the bus that goes along the edge of town. It'll get us there in no time."

09-11-2009   #97 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Good idea."

Angelito followed behind her, making sure Kress was keeping up.

09-11-2009   #98 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

[Soldiers]

((Let's all assume they had a nice, quiet and uneventful bus ride))

Lily pulled the little wire that would signal the bus driver to come to a halt.

"Alright, Let's get going, it should only be a block or two from here" She said, guiding Sylvana off of the bus.

09-11-2009   #99 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Krakas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Krakas
IGN: KoarseKrimson/DawningBlue
Class: Shaman/Archer
Level: 1/1,1/1
Guild: Meido Brigade

Ren fidgeted around while Lady Bell talked, but in a quiet matter so he didn't disturb anyone. He was always searching for the perfect pose for comfort while in a seat. Ren was immature that way. Then when Lady Bell finished, Ren looked at the girl which she mentioned.

"So, I'm Aqua hair's backup? Okay." Ren said in understanding, while looking at the girl who he had met earlier by chance.

"I guess we can formally introduce ourselves, even though Bell already said our names." He cleared his throat and held out his hand. "I'm Ren Aeoneous."

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)
-Be playing DFO and S4League if they weren't IP blocked >.>-

09-11-2009   #100 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games

Aqua hair's backup? Mirei laughed to herself inwardly

Gently clasping the extended hand, she nervously shook it.

"Mirei. Mirei Elorei." She said, smiling alittle.