Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-11-2009   #61 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

[Soldiers]

Milliam sighed and pulled a small envelope out of her pocket.

"Angelito, take this. It has the location on the map for where in Spirit grove you need to go, As well as enough money to get tickets on the Train. If you hurry, you can get on the next one and be in Spirit Grove in no time."

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-11-2009   #62 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Maget can only hope to improve

Sylvana listened to Lady Analea's light, but firm steps exit out of the conference room. Same old Analea, still with the hate of male Vanguards. The silver-haired Reyvateil flashed the two Vanguards a reassuring smile just as Analea left.

" Just one~ " Sylvana smiled, raising her hand to her head as she tried to listen for Milliam. " Milly, do we have permission to engage the Knights? This Hymn Crystal sounds too important for them to just let it slip under their noses. "

" Otherwise, I'm good to go! Hehe. " Sylvana tilted her head, partially sticking out her tongue in a silly manner.

09-11-2009   #63 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

[Soldiers]

Milliam thought about the question for a second.

"Hopefully, you won't have to encounter them. It is a really important Hymn Crystal, but the whereabouts are not widely known. Hopefully, they won't be able to catch us before we get there."

09-11-2009   #64 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: PSO2: Shizuru
Class: Techer | Force | Bouncer | Fighter 75 lu_eir

Mind change fast?

"Um... alright, A-Artemis," said Solfège slowly. "Let's go, then!" The two girls hastily made their way back to the manor, and soon arrived. A few vanguards and reyvateils were seen mingling around the main entrance, probably discussing the directives they just received.

"Probably those Soare scum again... don't they have anything better to do?" said one of the Vanguards, folding his arms.
"We're just gonna hafta beat the crap out of them, captain!" yelled another in response.
"Michael! I can't believe you just said that... Isn't Lady Bell's vision to create a world where we can live together in peace...?" said one of the older Reyvateil.
"Don't be so naive, child..." sighed the captain...

Solfège glanced at them for a moment, then bolted for the library, leaving a surprised Artemis in her wake. She didn't have to run very far up the stairs, when she saw the blue-haired girl making her way down.

"...M-Mirei!"

Last edited by Kotarou; 09-11-2009 at 05:27 PM.

09-11-2009   #65 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

"...M-Mirei!"

Glancing upwards she saw Solfège at the end of the stairs. Mirei smiled, she liked Solfège. Half walking, half tripping her way down the last few stairs from the Library. Mirei hugged Solfège in greeting before taking her hand and beginning to walk with her.

"How're you?" She queried her friend happily.

09-11-2009   #66 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"Eh? I guess she really wanted to talk with someone else more." Artemis saw as she bolted up the stairs. She saw her talking to a blue-haired girl.
"...I know her...but her name escapes me too...sigh. I guess I'll just take a seat over here and wait for something to happen." She took a seat nearby one of the windows.

09-11-2009   #67 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Krakas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Krakas
IGN: KoarseKrimson/DawningBlue
Class: Shaman/Archer
Level: 1/1,1/1
Guild: Meido Brigade

((Wee, now the KoS have gathered ))

Ren just brought the groceries with him to the manor, he could leave it in the care of the storage. While he put away his groceries, he noticed the girl from earlier, and she was with someone else.

"So she works here, well that explains it." Ren was happy to finally find an answer to his memory troubles, and was rather excited to see some new faces.

He noticed a teru on her own, sitting near one of the manor windows. "Hm, that's not a bad idea." Ren slowly approached the seat, before sitting on the opposite end. "I hope I'm not invading your privacy, it's just that I need a seat. Walking around with groceries can get tiring."

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)
-Be playing DFO and S4League if they weren't IP blocked >.>-

09-11-2009   #68 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

"Hmm? Oh, no, that's not a problem." Artemis said to the man, and then went back to looking what was past the windows.

09-11-2009   #69 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Ren yawned loudly, then shuffled with impatience. After that, he found a comfortable position and stuck with it.

He wanted to talk with someone, he hadn't socialized much at all today.

"Nice day ain't it?" He said to the girl next to him, "I would've preferred the whole day off, but it seems Lady Bell has other ideas."

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)

09-11-2009   #70 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Same here. It's such a nice day out, too..." Artemis said to the man.

"Oh...uh, I never got your name." She said, trying to make up some kind of conversation.

"I'm Artemis Indukala."

09-11-2009   #71 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

"Ren Aeoneous. Nice to meetcha." Ren smiled.

He glanced at the two girls nearby before returning his attention to Artemis. "Have any idea why Miss Bell called us? All she said was that the enemy is on the move."

09-11-2009   #72 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Nope, not a clue." Artemis shrugged. "I'm assuming it must be important if she told us all to be on standby, however. Perhaps the Soldiers of Soare are up to something."

09-11-2009   #73 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

"Them again eh? I sure hope not." Ren sighed.

He shuffled again, and found a new comforable position.

"Well if it does involve them, it definitely involves a fight. I guess a spar might not be bad." Ren said, with a little optimism. "Fighting on my own though is a little taxing, but sometimes alotta fun."

09-11-2009   #74 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Hm, fighting's not my thing, really." Artemis said, looking at Ren. "But I'll do what is needed to be done. Although now I hope Miss Bell asks me to do something, now that I'm here. I don't want to waste such a nice day if I don't have to."

09-11-2009   #75 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

[Knights]

Once again, the cellcoms of the Knights of Sunlight all rang out as a message was sent through.

"Any available Knights already in the Manor, please report to the dining room for an urgent meeting."

09-11-2009   #76 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

"Alright then... we'll try to cause as little trouble as possible. Don't worry," Angelito assured Milliam.

He turned to Sylvana, Lily, and Kress.

"Ok, guys. Let's mosey. Like she said if we hurry we can catch the next train at the station."

That said, Angelito stood up, picking his Shields up from where they rested against one of the walls. Armor clanking, he left the room and headed back to the normal tea house area.

"Thanks for the accommodations, Ma'am. Delicious as always."

Angelito made it outside and waited near a large tree outside for his teammates to file out of the tea house.

09-11-2009   #77 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

[Soldiers]

"Righto. We'll be sure to bring the crystal back ASAP." Lily said, nodding.

She followed Angelito outside and waited with him by the tree.

Holy crap, He's tall
she thought to herself.

09-11-2009   #78 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

"Looks like we're having a meeting." Ren said, stretching as he got up.

"Let's go Artemis." Ren began to pace slowly. His body was in no mood to be moving, but he'd just have to warm himself up again.

09-11-2009   #79 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Angelito was joined by Lily beside the tree. He looked down at her and found the lavender haired maiden looking right up at him. He raised a brow in a questioning manner.

"Did you think of a question?" he asked.

09-11-2009   #80 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: PSO2: Shizuru
Class: Techer | Force | Bouncer | Fighter 75 lu_eir

"Kind of fine," said Solfège. "Um, well... I just arrived here with a Teru I met earlier..." she continued, pointing. "Her name's Artemis... and it looks like Sir Aeon just got his hands on her,"

The man shot a glance at them and then turned to Artemis, and they started talking.

Solfège turned back to Mirei. "So, where is Sis Bell-"

R-RING!

"...Looks like she wants us in the dining room..."