Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-29-2009   #621 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

"What's going on here?" Angelito asked, crossing his arms and drawing himself up to his full height. His shadow loomed over his young team mates. "You had Sylvana worried running off like that and you made a scene too."

He couldn't stay mad though as he remembered the dissipated crowd, the sniffling girl he had passed in his haste, and the sight of all of the vanguards and reyvatiels. His voice softened. He had only been concerned because he feared the worst might have happened and that maybe Kress wouldn't be able to--

Angelito stopped that train of thought. He told himself that they were still there and yet he had to ask the next question.

"are you hurt?"

Last edited by PedroRomero; 11-29-2009 at 11:02 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-30-2009   #622 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

FlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to FlamesBlader Send a message via MSN to FlamesBlader
IGN: iFlames
Class: Any
Level: 30
Guild: Expired

''Uh, uh, well... There was this crowd and Lily kinda dragged me through it, and then we saw this girl that got picked on by two guys and then Lily just went bIOFEBBGWBI and then Lily and two Knights just kicked their ass...I think we're all fine now...''

11-30-2009   #623 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

"No," Angelito shook his head. "You're not fine. You two are coming with us. There is no excuse."

Angelito didn't know how many times he had to say it before they got it through their heads that Orange just probably wasn't the safest place. Reyvatiels were considered wards of their vanguards and he was pretty sure that if Lily's special status were to come out few people would accept 12 year old Kress as a suitable guardian.

Angelito could tell that Kress was yet again brushing off his warnings and instead decided to address the Knights with them.

"Thanks for helping out," Angelito thanked them.

11-30-2009   #624 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Maget can only hope to improve

" We won't be, if we dawdle here any longer. " Sylvana said icily as she added to Angelito's scolding, but her iciness was not directed at Kress or Lily. Even without the means to glare coldly, Sylvana was able to achieve the same effect as she stood there motionless.

" Helping out, hm? Oh, I wonder about that. " Sylvana continued, her tone growing icier by the moment. " You never know what they're plotting, after all."

The silver-haired reyvateil heaved a tired sigh as she turned elsewhere, still holding onto Angelito's arm.

" Let's go guys. Before I lose my appetite. " Sylvana spoke in a tired tone, waving her hand in a dismissing manner.

11-30-2009   #625 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

"Arg, you're so freaking mean. Why the hell am I the one being demonized here? That girl was in trouble! They were messing with her just because she was born under the blessing of the goddesses, and I'm supposed to sit back and let that happen? No. We Teru believe in fate, you know. Like that maybe it was fate that I was here to help that girl.

She glared up her two team mates.

"You know what? I'm not about to apologize for doing my duty, which is protecting Reyvateils. I'm leaving."

She walked a few steps in the direction of the Airport, then turned back.

"I can find my own way back home. I know how to get to the port from here."

She turned on her heel and bolted off towards the Airship port.

11-30-2009   #626 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"Wait, Lily, where are you going...?" Artemis said as she saw the half-Teru dash off.

She was about to pursue after her , but a swirl of thoughts forced her to stop before she even started. She didn't know much about Orange Falcon. Just that Revyateils have to have a partner. And she couldn't forget her duty to protect Solfege, Mirei, and Winny.

She sighed and walked up to the two Soldier Vanguards and the silver-haired Revyateil. "Please make sure she's okay. I would go after her but...", taking a glance at her teammates. "it's probably not smart for me to just run off either."

11-30-2009   #627 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

" Miss Lily... that wasn't what I-- " Sylvana tried to reason out with Lily, but cut herself short when she heard her take off for somewhere. She reached her hand out to calm Lily down, but she was long gone. The silver haired reyvateil heaved another sigh as sadness came across her face.

She didn't think helping people was wrong. She was all for it, in fact. Orange was not the best place for a Reyvateil, partnered or not. The partnered ones just got a hand wave most of the time, but if they were ever found without their partners...

It was because of those stupid Knights. They were at fault here. They were the reason why things were so complicated. They had to pay.

"Please make sure she's okay. I would go after her but..."

A calm voice came from the direction of the Knights. It sounded like the one that Lily had been talking to earlier. They seemed to know each other to some extent, like they were friends.

" I..."

Still, she was a Knight. The enemy. An eyesore.

" I...despise. All of you. " Sylvana spoke, her expression growing darker by the second. Her words possessed a great deal of venom in them, a distinct hatred forming in her cloud eyes.

" Why don't you Knights just leave us alone?? " Sylvana could barely contain herself from shouting. Her voice however, had a great deal of emotion behind them.

" If we ever spot you outside of town... " Sylvana spoke with an ominous tone, lowering her voice just enough for all the Knights to hear.

" You are all dead. "

Turning around on her heel. Sylvana started to walk in the opposite direction of where Lily took off. She didn't mean to leave their vanguards behind. But at the moment, she just did not care at all.

Last edited by Maget; 11-30-2009 at 08:33 PM.

11-30-2009   #628 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Angelito was shocked by that turn of events. He was no insinuating that Lily shouldn't have saved anyone. He knew better than anyone the intense desire to save someone. Every single Reyvatiel he'd fought and killed for over the years before he joined the Soldiers was testament to that fact. All he was saying was that Lily and Kress shouldn't have run off in the first place. He didn't think Lily had the right to be angry when he was only looking out for her well being like a good vanguard should do.

Then Sylvana's behavior was also just as aggravating. He still couldn't believe her attitude when it came to the Knights. As she stalked away he merely stewed in his own thoughts temporarily forgetting his place.

He clenched his fist and ground his teeth to keep his anger from lashing out. He shook his head. It wasn't time to be blinded by anger. Lily had run off on her own and was headed to the station. They would have to head to the station too.

"Kress," Angelito said with a bit of tension in his voice. "Let's go. We can't leave Lily."

He nodded at Artemis to show he acknowledged her request.

"Don't worry, Miss. It's our duty to make sure she's safe," he said before beginning to move after Lily... but then he remembered Sylvana took off too and he couldn't leave her either.

Both girls were in danger but he didn't feel comfortable splitting from Kress either. He gritted his teeth trying to think quickly. Lily seemed deeply hurt by the things that transpired and he wanted to let her know that he wasn't angry at what she had done for the young reyvatiel on the street. On the other hand he also felt like someone had to catch Sylvana as well.

He let out a heavy breathe to calm himself down. It was not helping anyone to waste time like this. Despite the fact that he had a hard time trusting Kress because of his age, deep down Angelito knew that Milliam and Lady Analea wouldn't commission a vanguard who was unable to defend both himself and his Reyvatiel.

"Kress. We're going to have to split up after all," he said feeling defeated.

Last edited by PedroRomero; 11-30-2009 at 09:32 PM.

12-01-2009   #629 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

FlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud of

''Hey Angelito, you're not really mad at Lily, are you?'' Kress asked him. He sighed afterwards. ''Guess you're going after Sylvana, and I'm going after Lily, huh?''
Kress felt sad. He felt like it was his fault as well, since he agreed to run, somewhat. Sylvana really seemed to... hate?... the Knights. He wondered why. It was probably too much for a child like himself.

He shaked his head, escaping from the thoughts. ''You have my cellcom number...'' he said to Angelito. Then he turned to Artemis, saying : ''I promise.'' in both a tender and serious way, which sounded like it was said by an adult, not by a 'mere' child.

12-01-2009   #630 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Angelito wasn't mad at Lily. That's why he wanted to go after her, to prove to her that he wasn't angry at all. He couldn't be angry with her. Not at all, but it seemed he was misunderstood. Kress was already on his way after the half teru, so Angelito had no other choice but to go after Sylvana. He wanted to help them both, but the fact remained he couldn't be in both places at once.

Without wasting a moment more, Angelito bounded after Sylvana, hoping to find her before anything bad could happen.

12-01-2009   #631 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

''You can tell Lily that you're not mad later!'' Kress shouted. ''You should go to the station after you find Sylvana. See you there.'' he shouted before he ran off to the station. One of the things his father taught him. ''Try to touch the ground lightly.'' he could hear the words echo through his mind. He shaked his thoughts off. It was not the time. He continued to run, looking for Lily.

12-01-2009   #632 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

" I...despise. All of you. "
" Why don't you Knights just leave us alone??"
" If we ever spot you outside of town... "
" You are all dead. "
The silver-haired Revyateil said to the Knights.

Artemis had enough. That girl was just irritating, and she had enough. As she started to go the opposite way from where Lily went, she angrily said to the Revyateil, in a low voice so her teammates couldn't hear,
"I could shoot you down easily from afar, don't think you can stand a chance."

She managed to control herself enough to just nod to the other Soldiers, and saying a barely audible "Thanks".

Artemis walked back towards the other Knights. "Sir Jethro, can we leave now? Please...?" she said in an almost begging tone. She had enough of this for today.

12-01-2009   #633 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

[knights]

Jethro felt bad about seeing the two girls run off, but he shook his head. Lady Analea's girls had always been headstrong like that, just like their leader. Bell reached her hand out to them many times, but every offer to be allies was refused. They had the same goal, so why?

He wanted to ask his team to help look for the two, but he knew it was none of their concern. Their primary goal was to return to base for a report.

"Alright, let's go home. We'll report to Bell and find out what our next course of action is."

((Assume the knights made if back to Dawn's Cradle without incident))

--

[Soldiers]

Lily paused a moment to catch her breath. Though she was now supposed to be primarily a Reyvateil, she always kept herself in good shape, so running wasn't a huge problem for her, yet she felt tired.

"Not too far till I get to the port" She muttered before continuing onwards.

((That's it's for now for me. I'm off to sleep the sick away.))

12-02-2009   #634 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

Kress continued running. He was in excellent shape, due to daily training that tired the heck outta him back at home. Two laps through the forest that his family owned. And god, that forest is big. ''It finally paid off.'' he said as he continued running. ''Damn , why is Lily so fast?'' he wondered. He thought he caught a glimpse of Lily's lavender hair and accelerated.

12-02-2009   #635 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Angelito had taken off in the direction the Sylvana went in and it was only a matter of time before his long legs allowed him to catch up to the blind reyvatiel.

"Sylvana," he called. He quickned his pace and caught up to her, immediately stopping her by grabbing her arms and pulling her towards him.

12-03-2009   #636 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

It was like walking in the haze. The silver-haired reyvateil could no longer feel the ground on her feet, nor the winds that whistled from the building crevices. She was going in blind, with no one to guide her.

Sylvana couldn't help but feel conflicted about herself. She hated the Knights because they were the enemies. They were the ones who had always stood in the way of the Soldiers from reaching their goals. If the Soldiers had to take power, they would have to be eliminated. It was as simple as that.

It was not like she wanted this, however. They were just simply in the way. She knew that not all the Knights were arrogant and/or self-righteous. Like that girl just now. It even seemed like they were good friends.

But at the moment, Sylvana could not just sort out her thoughts. And so the haze remained, blinding her as she walked through the streets of Orange.

" ...Agh! " Sylvana was jolted from her thoughts as she felt a sharp pain jab at her foot from below. She hissed in pain, but continued on her way, trying to keep on a straight face as she slowed her pace. She didn't even stop to check what it was.

A dull blow to her shoulder followed, causing her to stumble as what felt like a large, rotund man shoved her to the side, uttering curses about Reyvateils. Sylvana slowly massaged the ailing area before limping onwards, a sorrowful look on her face.

She thought heard someone call her name, but decided to ignore it as she tried to walk faster. It didn't take long however before she heard the clanging of metallic footsteps approaching her and two strong hands grabbing her by her arms. She had been stopped, her back now resting on the metal breastplate of her vanguard.

It all felt vaguely familiar. It was the feel of someone from long ago, a feeling that had been lost for some time now.

" Angelito, I... " Sylvana trailed off, choking on her words. Or rather, she really just had nothing to say at all.

12-03-2009   #637 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

" Angelito, I... " Sylvana trailed off, choking on her words. Or rather, she really just had nothing to say at all.

"Shhh," the large vanguard replied softly. "It's ok."

He held Sylvana flush against him, not even paying the least bit attention to the strange stares he was getting from the passersby. He knew that Sylvana needed him to be calm for her and so he waited for her breathing to settle down. She had been running and he could tell be the slight flush on her face she wasn't quite settled from her earlier outburst.

Without warning he turned Sylvana in her arms so that her chest was pressed against his. He looked down at those soft and cloudy blue eyes and felt a deep emotion come over him. He didn't like that violence that seemed to be swimming beneath them. Deftly, Angelito pulled the gauntlet from his right hand and then reached up to stroke her face with his bare hands, pushing her long bangs out of the way without the hindrance of chainmail.

12-04-2009   #638 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Whatever Sylvana's reply was, it was cut short as she felt herself spin around in place, much to her surprise. The blind reyvateil instinctively looked up, somehow feeling the warm eyes that were watching her with great care, a surprised look still on her face.

"Shhh," the large vanguard replied softly. "It's ok."

Sylvana opened her mouth to respond, but only a whimper managed to come out as she buried her face into Angelito's chest. The silver-haired reyvateil shut her unseeing eyes to cry, but she could find no tears in them.

" I...I'm just protecting...the Soldier's interests... " Sylvana reasoned out in a sad tone as she continued to lean on Angelito. A warm, familiar touch on her face however, caused her to tense up in surprise as she pulled herself away from the vanguard. It was the feeling of deja vu, and it was too vivid for comfort.

" ...A-Angey? That's you, isn't it? " Sylvana asked in confusion. She swore that it felt like someone else. Someone who used to do the same thing to her, so long ago. Maybe it was just her imagination, but it was a unique feeling for sure.

Having been snapped out of her daze, Sylvana visibly winced upon being reminded of the stabbing pain in her foot. She stifled a yelp, putting on a more pleasant expression to mask the pain.

" I'm sorry for running off... That was irresponsible of me. " Sylvana said, trying to sound more cheery at the moment. " Oh... but Miss Lily! " Sylvana gasped, remembering that Lily had run off somewhere else.

" You should go after her. I'm fine now...I can take care of myself. " Sylvana said in an urgent manner. She wanted to come, but she probably couldn't keep up with Angelito with her wounded foot. Nor did she want him to find out about it.

12-04-2009   #639 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

''H-h-h-ey Lily!'' Kress said while he was panting at the same time. ''Wait up!'' as he tried to stop her. ''Y-y-y-ou know... Ange is not really mad at you... I think he's just worried about you...''

12-04-2009   #640 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Angelito gave Sylvana a funny look when she insinuated he should leave her behind and look for Lily.

"Why would I leave you behind?" Angelito asked. "That would be unforgivable on my part."

He shifted down into a crouch.

"Here," he said. "Climb onto my back. It'll be faster if I carry you. Lily and Kress should be at the airport."

He pulled one of her arms and rested it on his shoulder waiting for her to climb up.