Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-28-2009   #601 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

FlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to FlamesBlader Send a message via MSN to FlamesBlader
IGN: iFlames
Class: Any
Level: 30
Guild: Expired

''Well, something tells me they will go after us, so we have to go SOMEWHERE...'' Kress mumbled. ''Well, we could go to that place where everyone is going to. Over there, although I don't know what it is.''

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-28-2009   #602 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

[Knights]

"Don't worry about it Artemis, it's my fault I can't focus right. Right now it's our job to protect these three, and I'm not about to let me own sadness get the best of me." He said with a smile.

He noticed a small crowd forming somewhere ahead of them.

"I don't like the looks of this, let's see what's going on."

---

[Soldiers]

"You're right...OH hey, let's go check it out!" Lily said cheerfully.

11-29-2009   #603 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

FlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to FlamesBlader Send a message via MSN to FlamesBlader
IGN: iFlames
Class: Any
Level: 30
Guild: Expired

Kress looked at the crowd behind them and he thought he saw a glimpse of Sylvana's silver hair. ''Quick, let's go!'' he said. He dragged Lily along this time, hiding in the crowd waiting to go inside the place.

11-29-2009   #604 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

[soldiers]

As Kress and Lily got into the crowd, Lily realized the crowd wasn't for any buildings, it was for a ruckus that was going on in the streets.

Lily dragged Kress with her and pushed her way through the the crowd to see what was going on.

What she saw was a teenage girl getting picked on by two boys her age, her shirt ripped in the back to reveal an installer port.

11-29-2009   #605 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"What's going on here?" Artemis said, walking up to the crowd.

"I can't see...uh, excuse me!" she said, attempting to push her way through.

11-29-2009   #606 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

((Magenta for the idiot boys, because they deserve the color I hate most 8D 8D 8D ))

[Knights]

Jethro and his group pushed through the crowd. He found himself glad for his size, and managed to get to the front where they saw the girl being picked on.

Jethro was about to step in and help the girl when he saw a lavender haired Teru step from the other side of the crowd.

"What...that's..."

---

[Soldiers]

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Lily shouted angrily at the two boys, her arms crossed and an anrgy glare on her face.

"Butt out, this is none of your business."

"The hell it's not, leave her alone."

The boys glared at the newcomer.

"Oh please, I bet you're one of them anyways." One of them said, pointing to the crying girl's installer port.

The girl was on her knees, crying, a bag of groceries spilled on the pavement.

"That's just silly, everyone knows Teru can't be Reyvateils." Lily said, narrowing her eyes. "All the same, leave her alone."

The two boys were now focusing their attention on the Teru.

"Either way, you're not human and you're an outsider. We should teach you a lesson." one of them said, cracking his knucles.

11-29-2009   #607 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

Artemis,finally making her way though the crowd of people, saw this mess of a scene:

"Butt out, this is none of your business."

"The hell it's not, leave her alone."

"Oh please, I bet you're one of them anyways." One of them said, pointing to the crying girl's installer port.

"Huh, Lily?" She said, looking at the upset half-Teru. "What's going on?"

11-29-2009   #608 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Lily was about to answer Artemis when one of the boys took a swing at her. She had barely enough time to dodge the punch and dart out of the way of the second attack.

11-29-2009   #609 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: PSO2: Shizuru
Class: Techer | Force | Bouncer | Fighter 75 lu_eir

I heard the stories, but never imagined it was this way. Solfege's blood was boiling.

"I'm sorry, but I can't let this slide," she muttered, and did not bother to wait for a reply from the others.

Solfege stepped forward and massaged her legs. It's been quite some time since I last used these instead of my chakrams. The little Reyvateil made a quick one-two skip up to the hooligans, and before they could register her short height, Solfege made a quick body turn - a reverse turning kick, connecting rather painfully with one of the boy's abs.

"Class is in session," she declared. "...and today's "lesson" is about PAIN!"

11-29-2009   #610 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Lily smirked. This was one of the Teils from Artemis's team, wasn't it?

She darted at the other boy, the one that Solfege didn't attack, and gave him a swift jab in the face. Fighting barehanded wasn't the same as using dirks, but she had the speed and strength to at least make her punches hurt. She dodged another blow from the boy and slammed the side of her fist into the back of his neck, as if she were stabbing.

Another teenager came up behind Solfege and grabbed her, holding her arms behind her back.

"Reyvateils should know their place, sweet cheeks."

He was about to "look for her port" when a shadow loomed over him. He looked to see Jethro standing over him, staring him down.

"Get your hands the hell off her, she's one of mine." He said in a very flat and intimidating tone.

11-29-2009   #611 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Hey! Don't you touch my friend!" Artemis said angrily, tackling the boy who attacked Lily.

11-29-2009   #612 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute

O-One of what!? thought Solfege, blushing slightly, then she shook her head. What am I thinking! Anyway--

As the boy was slightly caught off guard by Jethro, Solfege grabbed her assailant's left hand with her right.

"Wha-"

Where many others would probably struggle to break free by pulling away from back locks, Solfege was taught well by her master to push instead to pull. "Your attacker normally expects you to try and pull away to escape."

"Lesson number two!" she yelled, and deftly pushed backwards and moved her right leg behind the boys' - "Hand locks are ALSO painful!", and promptly kicked the back of his kneecap, following up with a quick sweep, a graceful twist, and a loud thud as the boy landed on his butt.

11-29-2009   #613 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Jethro pulled the boy up and pushed him back towards the edge of the crowd.

"Alright, everyone disperse. There's nothing to see here." He called out. The two other boys ran off, knowing they were bested, and the crowd started to walk away, no longer interested.

"You alright, Solfege?" Jethro asked.

Winny went over to the girl that was being tormented and helped her pick up her groceries.

"Are you okay?" She asked, her voice filled with concern. She quickly set about trying to fix the girl's clothes in a way that her installer port wouldn't be showing.

Jethro sighed.

"People can be such animals." He said, also helping the girl with her groceries.

--
Lily smirked at Artemis.

"Guess we saw each other again sooner than we thought eh?"

11-29-2009   #614 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Solfege dusted the dirt off her clothes. "I'm fine, thanks,"

"We should tend to the girl...Oh," she said, turning to see Winny comforting her. Solfege then decided to tune in to the conversation between Artemis and Lily instead.

11-29-2009   #615 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

Artemis laughed and responded, "I suppose so. Guess today is a lucky day."

11-29-2009   #616 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"What happened? Why would they just attack you like that?" Winny fumed.

"I...well...those boys have picked on my ever since I awakened...and...I needed to get groceries for dinner but no one could go with me...and..." She sniffled, trying to hold back her tears.

She walked over to Solfege and placed in her hands a small, brightly colored Dualithnode crystal.

"It's not much....but please take this as a thank you for sticking up for me."

She picked up her bag and bowed slightly at her saviors.

"If I ever see you again, then please, feel free to call on me for help, if you need it."

As the girl was excusing herself to run off, Winny went up to her and handed her a small blue card. She whispered something and the girl nodded, then ran off.

Lily smirked and looked over at Solfege.

"I don't think we've been properly introduced. I'm Lily." She said, holding out her hand.

11-29-2009   #617 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Before Solfege could say anything, the girl left. "Ah..."

Solfege stared at the D-Crystal for a moment, then slipped it into her pocket, as Lily walked over to introduce herself. Solfege took her hand. "I'm Solfege. I'm afraid I couldn't get a chance to talk earlier before we were booted out,"

OOC: or was it because I was afk, lol.

11-29-2009   #618 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

((It's because they were booted, then Lily was being rushed to leave because of lawldrama))

"Yeah...I'm sorry about how Sylvana was acting, I don't know what got into her. I've never seen her act that way before."

11-29-2009   #619 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Angelito was annoyed by Lily and Kress' running off. They thought they were being cute going off on their own but Angelito knew that going off like that was one of the most idiotic things to do.

"We gotta go after them," Angelito said.

He held onto Sylvana's arm and guided her off in the opposite direction they were walking.

"Food can wait."

That was the only explanation he gave as he began his search. It wasn't long before he came across an uproar. He went in that direction and as soon as he and Sylvana grew near the crowd began to disperse signaling that whatever had drew them had come to a stop.

One of the girls who ran past was a small, disheveled, and sniffling girl. He was about to stop her but he then noticed that Lily, Kress, and some of the Knights were the ones in the center. Immediately his face contorted into a frown. Seems like those two did get into some sort of trouble after all. It had barely been 10 minutes.

"Lily!" He ran to his comrades side, practically lifting Sylvana under his arm as he went. "Kress! What happened?"

11-29-2009   #620 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Maget can only hope to improve

" Hmm, well if they're so eager to go on their own, we might as well enjoy our sweet time! " Sylvana said cheerfully as she started to walk forward. She was met with much resistance however, as Angelito started to pace in the opposite direction, dragging her back in the process.

" No? Aww... Well I guess you're right. Kress doesn't exactly look like Miss Lily's partner. " Sylvana sullenly said as she spun around to walk alongside Angelito, still holding on to him.

Sylvana frowned as she heard the crowd's throngs grow louder as they approached. She stuck closer to Angelito, as if to brace herself for something. The blind reyvateil hated crowds. Their voices had always disoriented her. They bumped into her. They stepped on her bare feet. And in a place like Orange, one would be foolish to expect an apology as a reyvateil.

Her thoughts immediately dissipated however, as she felt a hard tug on her arm as Angelito took off running towards goddess-knows-where.

" O-ow! Hey!! Where are you-- Ow! " Sylvana yelped as her feet pounded on the ground, as she half-ran and half-tripped after Angelito. As soon as he stopped, the silver-haired reyvateil panted as she tried to catch her breath, stooping down with her hands on her knees.

Her tired expression immediately hardened however as she heard some familiarly unpleasant voices that were mixed in with Lily's. She didn't expect to run into the Knights again. She wasn't hoping on it.

"Yeah...I'm sorry about how Sylvana was acting, I don't know what got into her. I've never seen her act that way before."

Catching the tail end of the conversation, Sylvana immediately stood up straight, an unamused look on her face.

" Miss Lily... you really shouldn't apologize for me. " Sylvana interrupted, as she stood by Angelito with that same, uncaring expression.

Last edited by Maget; 11-29-2009 at 09:33 PM.