Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-25-2009   #581 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

[soldiers]

Lily nearly facepalmed at the conversations between Ange and Slyvana. She whispered to Kress.

"Geez, what's with these two? They act like they've dived or something already."

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-25-2009   #582 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

FlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to FlamesBlader Send a message via MSN to FlamesBlader
IGN: iFlames
Class: Any
Level: 30
Guild: Expired

Kress nodded. ''I guess my dad was right sometimes. Love can make fools. At least, it seems like that for me.'' he whispered back.

11-25-2009   #583 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

[Soldiers]

"Seems a little one sided for love though. Then again, I heard most 'teils start acting kinda dumb when they've...bonded with a vanguard, so to speak"

11-25-2009   #584 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Maget can only hope to improve

" That's because I'm from here, silly! " Sylvana said as she walked onwards, guiding herself on the building walls. She slowed down a little to let Angelito catch up however, stretching an arm out to him.

" How do you think I've walked around Orange without my cane, hmm? I may carry myself well, but I'm still blind you know. " Sylvana reasoned as she lifted one foot up to massage it momentarily with her other hand.

" Orange has changed a lot, though... I can barely recognize the ground around here anymore. It kind of hurts my feet a little. And the wind, it feels different. Did the buildings get taller? " Sylvana continued to speak in her cheery tone as she finally grasped at Angelito's shoulder, using him as her guide again.

It was then that her ears caught the sound of whispering from behind them. The silver haired reyvateil cocked her head slightly to the side curiously. Though Sylvana had superb listening skills, she was too far to make out any of it.

" Hey you two! If you dawdle any more we're making you handle the bill! " Sylvana giggled as she turned her attention back to the path they walked.

11-25-2009   #585 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

" Hey you two! If you dawdle any more we're making you handle the bill! " Sylvana giggled.

"I don't object to that either. Lucky me to be in such generous company," Angelito replied. "I could go for a really really large steak."

He followed her along the path, amazed by how well Sylvana could get along on her own despite her visual impairment. She even noticed such things as a change in architecture and pavement. Though her bare feet probably helped with the latter.

"You're right, Sylvana," Angelito said. "The town has changed a bit, just as you said. I wish you could see it. In some ways I barely recognize it myself... do you mind me asking how long it's been since you've left?"

He conveniently left out the bit that he was from Orange as well.

11-25-2009   #586 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

[Soldiers]

Lily smirked and leaned over to Kress.

"Hey, how bout we ditch the lovebirds and explore or something?"

11-25-2009   #587 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Angelito turned to Lily and Kress.

"Stop joking around. Aren't ya'll hungry too?"

11-26-2009   #588 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Sylvana stopped for a second to think, putting a hand on her cheek as she tried to remember.

" Hmm... It must have been around ten years ago. Give or take. I might go visit my family later. " Sylvana said as she wondered how her family was doing. It had been years, but she had been keeping in touch using letters with them. Seeing them right now wouldn't be a bad idea.

" I... I wish I could see it too. " Sylvana whispered in a low voice that only Angelito could hear. There was a hint of sadness in her voice as she resumed her walk, her head bobbing downwards. Unpleasant memories flooded the silver-haired reyvateils mind, making her frown unconsciously at herself.

Lily's audible comment however immediately snapped her out of it however, as she put on a mischievous smile.

" Oh, so we're lovebirds now, are we? Well I certainly wouldn't mind, hehehe... " Sylvana giggled, grabbing Angelito's arm with both hands and playfully moving closer to his side.

11-26-2009   #589 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

FlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud of

Kress sighed. Behind Angelito's back he signaled ''Let's go!'' to Lily. ''Are you hungry?'' he asked Lily. ''I'm not.''

11-26-2009   #590 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

" Oh, so we're lovebirds now, are we? Well I certainly wouldn't mind, hehehe... " Sylvana giggled, grabbing Angelito's arm with both hands and playfully moving closer to his side.

Angelito shook his head in annoyance, but he did nothing to detach the girl from his side.

Kress sighed. Behind Angelito's back he signaled ''Let's go!'' to Lily. ''Are you hungry?'' he asked Lily. ''I'm not.''

"Now, now, Kress," Angelito scolded, turning around. "You're a growing boy. We can't have you skipping meals."

11-26-2009   #591 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

(What, Angelito is a ninja now?)
''If I'm not hungry it ain't skipping, Sir.'' Kress said. ''Sylvana wouldn't mind if we went exploring, right Sylvana?''

11-26-2009   #592 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"I'm leader (I think) So I say we stick together and eat," Angelito said. "and that's that. I wouldn't like you guys running around."

He sighed heavily. He didn't want it to come to this, but Lily and Kress were a bit too eager to stray away. Orange wasn't like the town they stayed in. In orange Reyvatiels were preferred to stay by the side of a vanguard, and someone as young as Kress might not seem fit to some of the radical adherents to the rule.

"If Orange is anything like I remember it, they might not approve of someone as young as yourself guarding Lily by yourself."

11-26-2009   #593 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"I don't know how they do it either, Sir Jethro." Artemis responded. "I just hope this information will be useful somehow."
She was hesitant on what she was going to say next, but her curiosity was really starting to eat away at her. "Pardon my curiosity, but I was wondering how..um, Miss Jen was doing? Do you know?"
After she said that she kind of regretted it, but it was too late to take back her words.

11-26-2009   #594 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

''Such a stupid rule.'' Kress said with an annoyed face. ''Then, where do you want to stop to eat?'' he asked.

11-26-2009   #595 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

[Knights]

Jethro sighed glumly.

"She hasn't woken up yet...I don't know what I'll do if she doesn't wake up. The two of us have always been together...I've gone on missions without her but...it's still really hard to bear." He said, a worried look on his face.

---

[Soldiers]

"Ugh, are just no fun at all." Lily said, rolling her eyes. "Let's get some noodles or something. There's gotta be a good noodle shop around here somewhere."

They continued walking for a little bit when Lily, certain that the two in front were distracted, grabbed Kress's hand, smirked, and pulled him gently closer to him to signal what she was planning, then leaned down and whispered very quietly.

"Ready? Let's go!"

She held back a bit with Kress, then bolted off, dragging him into the crowd. She was certain that with Sylvana clinging to him like that, Angelito would have no way to stop him.

11-27-2009   #596 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

" Hmm, for steaks we should go to Mr. Irving's place. He sure does know how to make a good steak. Oh, but The Orange County has the best desserts... hmm... " Sylvana wondered aloud as she held onto Angelito's arm, her neck craned upwards in thought.

" No, Kress dear isn't legal yet so we aren't allowed into the Black Lager... Angey, do you know any other restaurants here in Orange? " Sylvana finally asked, turning her sightless gaze towards his face.

" How about you Miss Lily? " Sylvana called out behind her, but she heard only a slight scuffling sound in return, fading into the throng of the crowd. Sylvana tilted her head, obviously confused at not being able to sense Lily and Kress.

" Um... Miss Lily? Kress? " Sylvana called out again in a perplexed tone, unaware that the two had already run off somewhere else.

11-27-2009   #597 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

''W-w-where are we going, Lily?'' Kress asked the half-Teru who was dragging him along the road, amongst the crowd.

Last edited by FlamesBlader; 11-27-2009 at 11:14 AM.

11-27-2009   #598 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

[Soldiers]

Lily sighed and let go of Kress when they were a decent bit away.

"Those two are just...Bleh. So, what should we do? I've never been here before, but I don't want to just go to some stuffy restaurant."

11-27-2009   #599 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

[hi, where are all the knights]

"I see. I'm sorry to hear that..." Artemis said apologetically. "I'm sure she will be fine though. Things like this just need time, right?"

11-27-2009   #600 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

" Um... Miss Lily? Kress? " Sylvana called out again in a perplexed tone, unaware that the two had already run off somewhere else.

Angelito turned as well and noticed the two others of their party was gone. He scratched his head.

"Well, I'll be," he said. "They just up and ran off. I guess we better go find them."