Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-10-2009   #41 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Maget can only hope to improve

"Oh...! I just prefer my partners to be experienced, that's all. Ahaha... " Sylvana thought aloud, smiling innocently at their reactions.

As she caught the scent of the tea, she felt someone place her hand near the warm cup. " Thanks Milly. I'll be fine, don't you worry. " Sylvana calmly said, carefully handling the cup with her dainty fingers.

As clumsy as the blind Reyvateil appeared to be, she seemed to know her way around a teacup very well. Closing her eyes to take a sip, Sylvana didn't miss a beat as she perfectly set down her cup without incident.

" Hm... you know, our Lady Analea should loosen up a bit. She's always so stiff around most of the Vanguards, you know? " Sylvana wondered aloud, taking another sip of her tea.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-10-2009   #42 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Milliam smiled and sipped her tea.

"I know, but Sylvie dear, you try telling her that. It was hard enough to convince her to allow human vanguards, let alone human men."

She set down her tea with a soft clink.

"Yeah" Lily chimed in, taking a drink of her tea. "She needs to lighten up, she's kinda a stick in the mud."

"She's not all bad though." Milliam replied, sipping her tea again. "Ironically, she has a soft spot for Teru boys, she just won't admit it. Just don't tell her I said that."

As if summoned by her gossip, Lady Analea gently nudged the door open, and gracefully stepped in. Truly a sight to behold, her movements were almost like a dance as she gracefully glided over towards her seat at the table, her long Furisode style sleeves almost reaching the ground. Her long, black hair was tied up and pinned with an elaborate comb, with her long tresses falling softly down her back. She sat down daintily in her chair and surveyed the room. A frown formed on her pretty, doll like face.

"Just the four of you then? It's a smaller number than I had hoped for, but it'll have to do."

She sighed, noticing that the two vanguards were both men...Human men.

"Scott, bar the door please. This matter is to be known only to the people in this room, understand?"

Lily jumped to her feet and nodded, then closed and locked the door. After that, she immediately sat back down in front of her tea.

"Well then, any questions before we begin?"

09-10-2009   #43 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

OOC: This is starting to become one-sided. <_<;

------------
"Perhaps you should try talking to some other people, Solfège. It may do you some good," - those were Bell's words, said to her just a few days earlier.

If there's no harm.

Solfège gingerly took the Taru's hand in hers. "Hello. I'm Solfège. And...You have nice hands. Let's see... *mumble, mumble* ...they're warm,"

They stared at each other for a moment.

"Is that your bow? It's pretty big and nice,"

...I'm no good at this talking thing...

09-11-2009   #44 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

((NPC interactions for KoS will now be in Bold. Also, all posts by me following this will have a bracketed tag with either [Knights] or [Soldiers] showing who it is for.))

At that very moment, all of the members of the Knights of sunlight received a page on their Cell-coms.

"Attention all Knights. The enemy is on the move. Be ready for a counter, and be available in case you are called in. - Bell."

((Cellcoms = cellphones, basically)

Last edited by Mitchi; 09-11-2009 at 12:54 AM.

09-11-2009   #45 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

" Ooo~ , I'll remember that. " Sylvana giggled, having picked up a juicy bit about their leader. She loved gossip just as much as the next person, after all.

Just then, the door swung open, followed by a series of light footsteps, only stopping at the other side of the room. The slight vibrations she felt on her feet suggested that they belonged to their leader, Lady Analea. The type of shoes a person wore were usually a telltale sign for the blind Reyvateil to be able to identify them.

" Ah, Lady Analea. Good morning! " Sylvana greeted her superior, smiling in her usual friendly manner. She seemed as stern as ever, but this rarely ever bothered Sylvana.

" Hmm, well... what kind of mission is this exactly, my lady? With only four of us, It just makes me wonder. " Sylvana queried, her face turned towards Analea's soft spoken voice.

09-11-2009   #46 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

[Soldiers]

Analea smiled at Sylvana. The young girl showed promise, and was one of her favorite, simply for the reason that she never let her disability get in her way.

"We will be retrieving a Hymn Crystal." She said, a smile on her face.

She stood and pulled a small brooch from her pocket and set it on the table, allowing it to show a holographic display. Shown was a large green crystal with gold bands surrounding it.

"This is what it looks like, the Hymn Crystal Sever. It's said to be able to shut down the Hynne Frawr Server, and though that will be bad for us, it will Cripple the Knights of Sunlight more than anything. However, we don't want to use it. We just need it for leverage in order to get from them something they have that we want."

She sat down and sipped her tea.

"This is a mission of utmost importance, but it must be carried out in secret. If they get wind of this, the Knights of Sunlight will try to stop us, as always."

Last edited by Mitchi; 09-11-2009 at 12:54 AM.

09-11-2009   #47 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Sylvana nodded, staying quiet as Analea briefed them on the mission they were to undertake. The silver-haired beauty couldn't help but frown, a clueless look in her eyes as her superior set down a solid object onto the table. The telltale sound of a low whir indicated that it was some sort of holographic projection.

"A bargaining tool then? Well, those knights do love getting in the way. I suppose if they knew they'd come crashing in to interrupt the mission." Sylvana mused, having encountered a few of the Knights in the field. They didn't seem all that bad, but their chivalry was quite contagious...

09-11-2009   #48 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

[Soldiers]

Lily looked at the image of the Hymn Crystal. It was one of the most beautiful things she had ever seen.

"So then that..."

Analea nodded at Lily.

"Yes, it's downloads a special song into a Reyvateil. And this one is a very important one. I'm counting on the four of you. The Crystal is said to be located near Spirit grove port, in one of the forests near it's outskirts. Directions will be sent to your Cellcoms. Any questions?"

09-11-2009   #49 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Krakas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Krakas
IGN: KoarseKrimson/DawningBlue
Class: Shaman/Archer
Level: 1/1,1/1
Guild: Meido Brigade

Ren jumped slightly at the vibration coming from his pocket. He took out his cellcom and read the message inside.

"On the move? Awww, and I was just enjoying my little break too..." Ren whined inside, he still had groceries to put away. He'd look ridiculous if he went out and fought with a shopping bag. He stretched and yawned before getting up and leaving the book on the table.

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)
-Be playing DFO and S4League if they weren't IP blocked >.>-

09-11-2009   #50 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

FlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to FlamesBlader Send a message via MSN to FlamesBlader
IGN: iFlames
Class: Any
Level: 30
Guild: Expired

''Wait, what is this mission anyways?! There's no risk, right?!'' Kress said. He stared at the others.

09-11-2009   #51 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"Um..'your hands are warm'?" Artemis thought, "that's...an odd statement to make."

"Ahh...thank you. And yes, this is my bow, my-"

Suddenly both Solfège and Artemis' cellcoms rang, alerting them to the current situation.

"Oh, so much for a day off..." Artemis said, a little disheartened that that her park visit was so short. "Well, I'm still staying here., it's too nice of a day. This isn't all that far from HQ, anyway."

Last edited by Sandrie; 09-11-2009 at 04:58 AM.

09-11-2009   #52 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

OOC: Remember that Solfège is 14. Everyone else is "big sis", lol.

"Sis Bell probably wants to give me a piece of her mind, in addition to that," said Solfège. She looked at Artemis. "I'd better return to HQ... I still have to meet up with Mirei, as well. You're staying here, eh... uh, Ms. Indukala?"

09-11-2009   #53 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Sylvana turned towards the new voice that had just spoken up, her clouded eyes staring right past the young Vanguard. It was just a boy, maybe just about to hit puberty, and a rather outspoken one at that. Still, Sylvana wasn't one to judge as she flashed a calm smile at Kress.

"Oh don't worry! Miss Lily and I will make sure that no harm comes to you. Just as long as you and Ange keep our enemies away from us, that is... ehehe..." Sylvana encouraged, chuckling to herself. After all, a Reyvateil without a Vanguard was like handling a sword without a shield. Sure you could hit hard, but you could get hit harder.

" Why, the both of you could probably take a Knight squad or two by yourselves! " Sylvana pushed it further. Okay, maybe she was going a bit too far there with that claim.

09-11-2009   #54 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

"Well if there's one thing I'm confident in life it's my skills on the battlefield," Angelito said, slamming a fist into the balm of his hand. "Don't you worry your pretty little head, Lady Analea!"

He knew about Lady Analea's distrust of men but he tried to not let it bother him. She knew there was a rough history there and even he had saw the horrors men could bring, he being guilty of some of them.

09-11-2009   #55 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

FlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud of

"I... use a bow..?'' he said. ''So... I'm not that useful...'' He looked sad.
( O nu he can't be a hero CRY LITTLE BOY )

09-11-2009   #56 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

[soldiers]

Lady Analea looked at Kress and frowned.

"Of course there will be danger. It is not as though you're headed there to invite the Knights to a party."

She was, of course, annoyed that one of the Vanguards was a pansy, and couldn't help but think how typical that was for a male, but it was Angelito's "pretty little head" comment that really put her in a tiff. How condescending could a man be?!

Lady Analea stood and began to walk from the room, pausing to unlock the door.

"Any further questions may be directed to Milliam." She said before leaving.

Milliam sighed and began gathering up the teacups.

Lily smirked at the little kid.

"Bows are useful if you know what you're doing. As weak as you look, you're probably better suited to range anyways."

09-11-2009   #57 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

Kress sat there, remaining silent. He'd show them what he could do... ''But danger? Danger hurts... Argh...'' he thought. This wouldn't be as easy as he hoped it'd be.

09-11-2009   #58 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

The ringing of their Cellcoms alerted Mirei to the presence of someone infront of her, looking upwards she saw a man with raven hair and emerald eyes staring at the message on his Cellcom. She'd seen him around before, they may have actually met!

The next couple of seconds were taken up with Mirei desperately running through encounters with raven haired, emerald eye'd men. Thankfully she didn't remember any. But she did remember her friend pointing him out to her saying: "That's Ren." ...Ren what? Inwardly sighing, Mirei watched him stand up and leave the Library.

Placing her books to one side she pulled out her Cellcom and read the message.

The Soliders of Soare... I wonder what they're trying to accomplish this time. Mirei inwardly rolled her eyes at some of the actions she had read the SoS did.

She hurried out of library and started the walk to the HQ.

09-11-2009   #59 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

[I think me and Kotarou are on very different time zones :u]

"Well, that's what I'd like to do, but I suppose I should head back to HQ." She stood up and picked up her bow and put it on her shoulder.

"Oh, you can just call me Artemis, last names are way too formal for me." She said smiling.

09-11-2009   #60 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

"Ok, well thank you for the briefing, Lady Analea," Angelito beamed, oblivious to the fact his comment annoyed her.

"Well I dunno about you guys but I'm ready to go. I don't have any questions. Get the crystal. Don't let the Knights get it. Whatever. I'm good."