Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-17-2009   #561 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

"Woah, Sylvana--" Angelito stopped the blind reyvatiel by her shoulders and held her in place. He sent an apologetic glance in the direction of the Knights. "Hey Lily, you catch up. Sylvana and I are going for a walk."

He then loosened his grip on Sylvana and then walked her the rest of the way to the corner. When they got there he began talking to her in a stern tone.

"Sylvana what has gotten into you?" Angelito asked. He had to admit he didn't know her very well having just met her recently, however he certainly didn't have her pegged as someone who would be behaving like a child. "Now are you going to tell me what the problem is?"

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-18-2009   #562 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Maget can only hope to improve

Upon being stopped by Angelito, Sylvana merely let go of his arm as she craned her head slightly downwards.

" Problem? What problem, Angey? " Sylvana spoke rather plainly, the playfulness all but gone in her tone. She paused for a while before speaking again, crossing her arms.

" The Soldier's sworn enemies appear right before us, and the first thing the three of you do is exchange pleasantries and have tea. This was not in the briefing... " Sylvana trailed off as she realized something. Maybe Milly did it on purpose, because if she knew beforehand that they would be meeting with the Knights, she never would agree to go with the plan.

" Maybe I acted out of line back there, but I don't appreciate being scalded by my own tea. " Sylvana said in an annoyed town, showing Angelito the tea stains on her skirt and the mild burns on her thighs.

" I... I would suggest we leave. We have no more business with them. " Sylvana lowered her voice, a sullen expression creeping across her face. Even if she didn't want to deal with the Knights, she did regret some of the things she had done, especially to that Mirei girl. The blind reyvateil sighed as she cocked her head away from Angelito.

11-18-2009   #563 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

"Look, I understand how you feel, kinda. Especially the bit with the tea was cruel. But, in the end-- it's not really the Knights who are our enemies, ok. We just--" Angelito paused to fish for words that would suit what he wanted to say. "We just don't always agree. It's the people who treat you and people like you unfairly that's your true enemy. Just think of the Knights of that really really annoying sibling that you want to punch in the jaw but you never actually do."

Angelito hoped that his words made her feel better, but he couldn't be sure. However, having pulled her aside like that had brought him back to a position that he had relived many times as a vanguard, but ultimately was symbol of everything he lost. Brother and sister. The way Sylvana's head was turned away in her pout reminded him of the many times Benita had acted the same way.

Without thinking, Angelito smoothed some of Sylvana's silver strands away from her face and pushed them behind her shoulders.

"You don't have to be lovely dovey like Artemis and Lily, but at least cordial, ok. And don't worry we're leaving as soon as those two are finished."

11-18-2009   #564 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

FlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to FlamesBlader Send a message via MSN to FlamesBlader
IGN: iFlames
Class: Any
Level: 30
Guild: Expired

''Oh, hi Winny, I'm Kress!'' Kress said happily, shaking the hand. On a more sad tone, he said : ''Can you feel the tension between our groups? I really don't think it's necessary... We're both going for the same goal, aren't we?''

11-18-2009   #565 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Winny shrugged.

"I don't really know what you guys are aiming for, but if J doesn't want any trouble, then I don't either." She said with a grin.

When Artemis finished and handed the pen back, Lily accepted the contact info and gave her old friend a hug.

"I'm sorry to just run off, but I don't want those two to leave us behind. Come on Kress, let's hurry before those two run off to a dive shop or something." She said to the boy, smirking. "Sorry again and everything, guys."

11-18-2009   #566 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Sylvana cocked her head back at Angelito, her brow furrowing in annoyance. This time, she was actually facing the right direction.

" Not our enemies?? Lady Analea would disagree. They're always getting in the way. They are the reason... " Sylvana trailed off as she shut her eyes in silence. Memories of that one letter, the only clue to his disappearance came to mind. If the Knights are not subdued soon, the Soldiers will never grow to the necessary level to take on that organization.

" ...they're the reason why I can't find him. That's why... " Sylvana whispered inaudibly, her expression growing darker by the second. "... they have to fall. "

The blind reyvateil was startled however, as she felt a hand gently brush against her face, pushing back the silvery strands of her hair. Sylvana's expression seemed to lighten up as her face flushed red, making her smile a bit. She caught Angelito's hand with her own, putting on a sultry smile.

" Lovey Dovey, hm? Careful Angey dear, or those two won't be the only ones, hehe. " Sylvana chuckled, entwining her fingers with Angelito's for a split second before letting go. " I'll... try to behave. Cordial it is then. "

" Oh, here they come. " Sylvana said, turning towards the sound of the approaching Lily and Kress.

11-18-2009   #567 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Angelito silently watched as Kress and Lily approached, part of his conversation with Sylvana ringing in his ear. He couldn't help but wonder who this 'he' that Sylvana was so fixated about. Maybe it was an old lover or vanguard partner. He figured he wouldn't ask though.

"Hey guys," Angelito said when Kress and Lily reached them. "Ready now?"

11-20-2009   #568 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

"Yeah, I am, but what the heck are we supposed to do, just go back home? That seems fairly simple for how bad the effects of Sever were."

11-21-2009   #569 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Well you can call Milliam and tell her what we found out and see if we should report back or not?" Angelito suggested. "Maybe she can tell us where to go from here."

either that or they could hold a conference with the Knights, but he was pretty sure Sylvana would not be too eager to do that option. He kept that to himself.

11-21-2009   #570 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

" Why don't we take a look around town then? The townspeople might know something. " Sylvana said, crossing her arms in a more relaxed manner.

" After all, it's kind of a waste to go here without looking around, isn't it? " Reaching ahead of her, she found Kress and pulled him over to her position, lightly wrapping her arms around his neck and ruffling his hair.

11-22-2009   #571 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

((Hopefully activity will start to pick up now that it's the thanksgiving holiday...though that's only for us here in the US D: ))

[Soldiers]

"Yeah, sure."

Lily pulled out her Cellcom and talked to Milliam for a few minutes, then slipped the device back in her pocket.

"She said we should head back to give her a report whenever we're done here, but she said we didn't need to hurry. I've never been here before, so is it alright if we look around a bit while we're here?"

--

[Knights]

"Honestly, those stupid Soare jerks are so mean." Winny said with a pout "Especially that silver haired girl."

Jethro sighed.

"So, you girls ready to go back then?"

Last edited by Mitchi; 11-22-2009 at 06:37 PM. Reason: color and format

11-22-2009   #572 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"Hey, Lily's my friend, no-." Artemis snapped defensively, but quickly shut her mouth before she could say anything else to get her in trouble.

"So, you girls ready to go back then?"
"I think we are, Sir Jethro..."

11-22-2009   #573 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

[Knights]

"Alright, since Bell didn't know when we'd be done, we can just take a normal air ship back to Spirit, then just hop a train back home."

As they started to make their way to the Airship port, Jethro sided up next to Artemis.

"So what happened in there?" He asked, referring to the small meeting after everyone got kicked out.

Last edited by Mitchi; 11-22-2009 at 06:37 PM. Reason: color and format

11-22-2009   #574 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"Oh, yes, uhh..." Artemis paused, before starting on a mini-synopsis.

"Okay, Mr. Ringwald said that Sever, uh, that hymn, stops the link between all servers in Revm Ciel. That's what caused all the Revyateils to fall asleep. But he didn't know why some won't wake up..."
"I think one theory was some viral outbreak or something like that, but...oh!"

She pulled out the disk that Roy had given her, showing it to Jethro. "This is the information he had on Sever. He asked me to give it to Miss Bell."

11-22-2009   #575 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

[Knights]

Jethro smiled sheepishly as he took the disk.

"Truth be told, All this stuff about hymns ans server goes way over my head. How do Reyvateils deal with all of this?"

11-22-2009   #576 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"She said we should head back to give her a report whenever we're done here, but she said we didn't need to hurry. I've never been here before, so is it alright if we look around a bit while we're here?" Lily asked.

"Why shouldn't we hurry?" Angelito asked. "Isn't this a serious matter? Some reyvatiels are in need of serious help and we need answers. I don't see a reason to loiter any longer."

He didn't want to be there anymore. Orange was where he grew up but for some reason it left him feeling cold and hollow. At every street corner he could almost see Benita's spirit. In every breeze he could hear the tinkle of her laugh.

11-22-2009   #577 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"I don't know. She sounded kinda ticked, so maybe there's something going on back at HQ, I dunno. I'm just parroting what she said." Lily said with a shrug.

11-22-2009   #578 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Angelito sighed, resigning himself to the hand fate had dealt him.

"Well what is it you wanted to do then?" he asked. "Besides the tea that we had earlier none of us really had a chance to sit and eat since we left this morning. Why don't we get something in our stomachs and discuss our plans?"

Angelito patted his bag that had some food items in it.

11-24-2009   #579 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

" Something probably came up. If we returned earlier it would not make much of a difference if they were busy. " Sylvana said, putting a thoughtful finger to her lip as she shared her insight, retaining her usual bubbly tone.

Hearing Angelito's plea for food however, she placed her hands on his bag protectively with a slightly disapproving look on her face.

" No no, we're in a town! We aren't children on a school trip to just eat our pack lunchesso soon, are we Angey dear? " Sylvana pouted, her unseeing eyes gaining a slight sparkle in them.

" We should go to a restaurant. Vanguard's treat, isn't that right, Miss Lily? " Sylvana giggled mischievously at her idea. " I know a few good ones here in Orange. Shall we? "

Letting go of Kress, Sylvana took a few steps forward, motioning for the others to come along.

11-24-2009   #580 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"I like packed lunches!" Angelito said defensively. "But if you insist on paying who am I to stop you."

He grinned like a kid and followed behind Sylvana as she went off.

"So you know a few good restaurants, huh?" he asked. "Since when did you become so wise on the ins and outs of Orange? You been here recently?"