Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-23-2009   #441 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

[Soldiers]

"This world is screwed up. What were people in the first Era thinking, creating Reyvateils? All it did is bring about a bunch of pain and misfortune for those girls and their descendants." Lily said softly, still peering out the window.

"Hey...what do you think it would be like if girls like me stopped singing?"

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-23-2009   #442 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Angelito shook his head and looked down at Lily with a sad smile.

"You know if you asked me that a few years ago I would have said something completely different. I would have wished for that more than anything in the world... but now I just have this feeling that having you girls stop singing would be one of the greatest tragedies. I don't really know though. I can't really make up my mind as to what I really want to see done. I think I learn best from the girls I meet. Like you... What is it that you're trying to bring to fruition?"

10-23-2009   #443 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

[Soldiers]

"I'm just trying to get my best friend back...I wasn't always a Reyvateil. In fact, I awoke pretty late...I used to be a vanguard myself for my friend, but she was taken away. If she never sang, she'd still be with me." She said somberly.

"I heard that in ancient times...people would sing just for the sheer joy of it, not to make magic or anything...they'd sing just to sing."

10-23-2009   #444 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

"Thats's just silly. But I guess that does sound nice. A world where songs are just songs... heh."

With that Angelito walked away, leaving Lily to her thoughts. It was only a few more minutes now so he took his seat beside Kress to await the time.

10-23-2009   #445 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Mirei read the message while patting her long hair in an attempt to dry it before leaving.

"Solfege dear, do you feel any different after bathing with the Crystal?" A small sigh escaped from her lips. She finished tying her shoes and linked arms with Solfege.

"If we don't hurry, Jethro will have our asses." And with a giggle and a hop she pulled Solfege in the direction of the trains.

Last edited by Rhois; 10-23-2009 at 11:09 PM.

10-24-2009   #446 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 58 | Fighter 39 lu_eir
Level: 46

I shrugged. "Well, a little stronger, but that still doesn't mean jack when I don't have red magic..."

10-24-2009   #447 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Maget can only hope to improve

"I heard that in ancient times...people would sing just for the sheer joy of it, not to make magic or anything...they'd sing just to sing."

" And yet now... we only sing in battle. We may not wish for it, but our singing does bring great destruction and chaos along with it. " Sylvana said calmly, her unseeing eyes closed as she listened to their conversation. She had stayed quiet for the past duration of the trip until now for reasons unclear, but she seemed to be back to normal now.

" It's kind of ironic isn't it? All we want is a better, peaceful world. Hehe. " Sylvana said, covering her mouth with her fingers to giggle as she smiled at her companions. Her annoyance at Angelito had seemed to subside for now, the blind Reyvateil's bubbly personality showing itself again.

10-24-2009   #448 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Artemis finally made it to the train station, panting and leaning against a pillar.

"I-I'm here...Sorry for bein-" But as she looked up, no one seemed to be there. Not even Jethro.

"Huh...? Maybe I had mistaken the time? Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough." Artemis then proceeded to look around, to see if Ren, Jethro, Mirei, or Solfege already arrived somewhere else.

10-24-2009   #449 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

[Knights]

"You're Here~!" A high, bubbly voice shouted at Artemis as a short girl with red hair approached her. Her curly locks were pulled into ponytails up on the sides of her head, the spirals cascading down behind her ears and over her shoulders.

"J and I have been waitin for ya~!" She said in a melodic tone.

[Soldiers]

An announcement came over the intercom:

"Please exit in an orderly fashion. Thank you for riding with us and welcome to Orange Falcon"

10-24-2009   #450 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Angleito let out a final heavy breathe and stood, collecting his sack and slugging it over his broad shoulder.

"Well come on guys. Let's get this thing over with."

10-25-2009   #451 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

Artemis whirled around to see two people approaching her.

"Oh, Sir Jethro! And Miss...uhm.." Artemis probably did see this woman -a Revyateil, she was pretty sure - but no name came to her.

10-25-2009   #452 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

[Knights]

"Call me Winny~!" The girl said, smiling. She looked like a child.

"Is anyone else here yet?" Jethro called out from behind the energetic girl.

----

[Soldiers]

Many things had changed in Orange since Angelito was last there. There were some bigger buildings, and the roads were better constructed, as well as some paint and plants being different.

But for the most part, things were the same.

"So, how do we get to this Library anyways?" Lily asked as they exited the station.

10-25-2009   #453 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Angelito looked around noting that the airport had gotten bigger and there were a some new construction that was up but he could still recognize it as the Orange he left all of those years ago. Angelito couldn't help but be glad that it was prospering.

"Well, if it's still the old library," Angelito said. "I think I can lead us there pretty fine."

He and Benita used to go to the library sometimes. One of librarians who worked there had a daugter Benita's age and her father was also in their anti-reyvatiel group. He couldn't help but wonder if the woman still worked there.

10-29-2009   #454 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Nice to meet you," Artemis said to Winny. "And...uh, as far as I know, Sir Jethro, I don't think anyone else has made it here yet. I lost Ren along the way, and Solfege wanted to craft some red magic, I believe. Mirei went with her, too."

11-01-2009   #455 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

The old library...huh? Hehe... I see. Sylvana thought upon hearing Angelito speak as if he was familiar with the place. It turns out that she might be more right than she thought she was.

After all, there were a lot more interesting places in Orange than the library that a traveler would make note of. Only a local would know.

As familiar as the place felt, Sylvana knew that the town had gone through some changes. The gritty stone underfoot felt the same, however, the wind seems to have weakened a little, signifying that the buildings were getting slightly taller.

" Well then, Ange dear, lead on! " Sylvana said cheerfully, wrapping her arm around Angelito's as they started to go towards the library. After a few steps of feeling the ground, Sylvana was confident that she could remember the path towards their destination as she started to pull on her vanguard. Maybe he'd notice, but Sylvana wasn't going to tell him just yet. She wanted to have a little fun first.

11-02-2009   #456 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Woah, slow down, Sylvana," Angelito said as he felt the girl tug on his arm a little and quicken her step. "I'm the one leading the way, remember?"

He let out a chuckle. He figured she must be really excited to be away again and eager to fix the problems that they had come upon during their last mission. Angelito admitted he was eager to see those problems go away too. He felt more than a little guilty about it.

He kept walking until they were right in the area where the library was supposed to be.

11-02-2009   #457 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

[Knights]

((What happened to you guys? lulz))

Jethro looked at his watch.

"We'll give them a few more minutes. I don't think you, me and a brat will be able to handle this alone"

Winny glared at Jethro and pouted, then gave him a light punch.

"J, you SUCK."

[Soldiers]

Lily smirked at Angelito's comment.

"Yes, lead the way and protect us weak young girls." She said, playfully.

The walked down the streets to a large, old style library in the middle of town. It was majestic and truly a sight to behold. A large set of stairs led up to the entrance.

11-02-2009   #458 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Alright..." Artemis said to Jethro.
"So much for the 'leaving without you' part."

Artemis turned her attention to Winny again. She seems really young, and kinda childish, but she definitely seemed to be good friends with Jethro. Which made her wonder, how was Miss Jen doing? Is she even...still alive? Artemis looked at her feet after thinking about that.

11-02-2009   #459 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

They reached the library and it seemed untouched frmo the way Angelito had last sen it. A lot of things had developed around it but it retained its old charm.

"Well here it is.Alright so all we have to do is check the directory for Scarlet Ringwald or some sort fellow," he said, looking up the steps. "Sylvana there's steps so be careful."

He then led her up.

11-03-2009   #460 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Upon placing her foot on the first step towards the library, Sylvana felt the familiar feeling of the stone steps. Being blind required a good memory, and she soon found herself hopping up the stone steps, letting go of Angelito's arm in the process. One...two...three... she knew how many steps there were, and she counted each one as she went up.

" Don't worry about me Ange, hehe! " Sylvana chuckled as she quickly cleared the distance between them. The steps were a lot smoother than before, signifying that they had been renovated a few times while she was away. If anything, at least the library seemed well taken care of by the city. The silver-haired reyvateil stopped near the top of the stairs, turning around to smile at her companions below.

" Nothing to be worried about, see? Careful you don't trip in that armor, Angey dear~ " Sylvana teased, a ditzy smile on her face as she stepped backwards onto the stone floor to enter the library.

Or so she thought it was the stone floor. Instead, her bare foot found the sharp edge of another, final step that she hadn't expected to be there. Apparently, the renovations have called for another extra step, much to Sylvana's misfortune. If she had been climbing the stairs slowly, she would have noticed...

" Ow..! " Sylvana realized this upon yelping in pain as the arch of her foot struck the stair's edge. She felt herself fall backwards at first, making her reflexively push herself into the other direction. Unfortunately... that other direction happened to be a long, bumpy trip down the stairs.

" Ggh...Gah! " Sylvana yelped again in surprise as she felt herself hurtling downwards. The blind reyvateil shut her eyes as she braced herself for the impending impact.