Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-09-2009   #421 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

[Soldiers]

"Nope, just got here a few minutes ago. I already got our tickets. The train should get here in a few minutes, so we made it just in time." Lily said before leaning down to pick up a small drawstring backpack she had.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-12-2009   #422 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

FlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to FlamesBlader Send a message via MSN to FlamesBlader
IGN: iFlames
Class: Any
Level: 30
Guild: Expired

''What's in the backpack?'' Kress asked. ''I only have some other clothes and my bow & arrows. Oh, and Angelito has some fruits.'' Kress said. ''Ooh, a bench!'' he said while he ran towards it.

10-15-2009   #423 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Angelito nodded, glad that Lily had everything ready and was at the station at the proper time.

"For a second I thought we might miss our train," he said.

In the back of his mind he almost wish they had, but that would do no one any good in the end. It was imperative that they carry out their assignment correctly this time.

10-15-2009   #424 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

[Soldiers]

"All aboard then" Lily said with a smirk as the train pulled into the station.

The ride over to Spirit Grove Port was rather uneventful, and didn't take too long. Then again, it was the same ride the group had taken only a few days ago. As the announcement on the intercom stated that they were pulling into the Spirit Grove station, Lily picked up her bag and waited for the doors to open, with her companions following her.

"I asked the lady at the desk at the Silverdrop station and she said that we'd have just enough time to get to the Airship port and get our tickets to Orange." She said, walking but keeping pace with the group.

10-15-2009   #425 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

"I hope none of you guy get airsick," Angelito said. "Sometimes it can get really bumpy."

He fell into step with Lily.

"So where's our first stop at Orange? Do we have any leads on the guy we're supposed to meet?"

10-16-2009   #426 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Maget can only hope to improve

Sylvana walked on, clinging to Angelito with an annoyed look on her face. Not only had he showed no signs of catching on, but her tug had done nothing to even unbalance the vanguard by just a little bit. Maybe it was time to train herself physically...

" Weren't we going to the library? " Sylvana quipped, heavy discontentment present in her tone. Her unseeing eyes hid her feelings rather badly, her lips still shaped into a pout as she trudged on, unmindful of her step.

10-16-2009   #427 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Oh yes that's right," Angelito laughed, rubbing the back of his head. "See Kress and I would be so lost without you two sometimes."

He led Sylvana forward and followed Lily until they reached airport. It was rather large and impressive. Angelito watched as several airships were seated in the port. Another was seen flying off into the distance.

He realized it had been many many years since he had last rode on an airship, and fond himself interested to see the world from the skies again.

"Kress, you ever ride one of these before?" he asked looking down at the young archer. "The view is amazing."

10-17-2009   #428 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

FlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud of

''N-n-n-n-n-o.'' Kress said. ''I-i-i-'m afraid of heights... Do they always fly that high...???'' he asked. He seemed a bit afraid, a first. ''A-a-a-re we going to stay in those for a long time..?!''

10-17-2009   #429 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"I don't know. I never took the Airship to Orange. But don't worry they're really safe."

10-17-2009   #430 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"It's not like they can fly low...We're on a floating continent, what do you want the air ships to do, fall into the Sea of Death?" Lily inquired to Kress.

Honestly. Boys could be so dumb.

"Anyway, let's hurry, or we'll miss the flight."

10-17-2009   #431 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Aw be nice," Angelito said. He patted Kress on the shoulder reassuringly but he still spoke to Lily. "You act like you were never scared of something new before either."

He walked ahead of Lily to the terminal where they could board the ship, still guiding Sylvana.

10-18-2009   #432 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

[Uh, where did the rest of the knights go? e.e]

"...Ren?" Artemis finally said after a few minutes. "Where did you go? C'mon already, we're gonna be late."

A few more minutes of silence.

"Umm...I'm gonna go ahead, okay?" she called out loud, hoping that he was still here to hear. Artemis grabbed her bow and quiver and ran off, hoping that the rest didn't leave without them.

10-18-2009   #433 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: PSO2: Shizuru
Class: Bouncer 75 | Fighter 71 lu_eir

ooc: into hiding? : >

I wonder if this really is the time to relax?

I sank deeper into the steaming tub and adjusted the tower on my head. "Eh... Mirei, where's the Grathnode Crystal?"

10-23-2009   #434 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

What was fear at first, turned into amazement. ''Wow, that thing is really HUGE!'' Kress said happily.'' He turned to Angelito and asked : ''Can we do lotsa stuff in there?''

10-23-2009   #435 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

((We'll assume that Mirei and Solfege actually did the dualstall and got done.))

[Knights]

All of the people in Jethro's little group received the following message:

"Get to the station ASAP, it's time to get going."

--

[Soldiers]

The group got on the Airship, and it set off for the floating island of Orange Falcon.

"It's been a long time since I was on an airship...I'm not to fond of them, but the view is really pretty." Lily said, smiling.

10-23-2009   #436 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Me too. It brings up a lot of memories of when I used to travel a lot," Angelito said. He then led Sylvana to a seat. "Here Sylvana have a seat."

10-23-2009   #437 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

[soldiers]

Lily wandered over and looked out the window.

"Who knew the sea of death could be so beautiful?"

An announcement came over the intercom, informing the passengers that they would be arriving in roughly 7 minutes.

10-23-2009   #438 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"That was quick," Angelito said. "See Kress it was nothing to worry about."

He then crossed over to join Lily at the window.

"Everything looks amazing from up here though. Even a ratty old city."

10-23-2009   #439 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

[Soldiers]

"I wouldn't say 'ratty.' But yeah, everything looks amazing and new when you look from a different angle."

10-23-2009   #440 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Admit it. It's ratty. This entire world is a shit dump," Angelito said in a bitter tone that went against the usual persona he brought to the fore. "Sometimes I wonder what I'm doing trying to clean up the place."

Angelito felt himself grow weary. The events of their last mission and the events that were sure to occur later were sending his mind into a frenzy and not a single word of it made sense. Chances are everything would go smooth and soon whatever it was that happened back with the crystal would be solved. Still, Angelito had to admit. In all of his years problems were never solved that easily.