LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-28-2009   #401 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

Before I could answer Artemis' question, I felt a yank on my collar.

"M-Mireewaaaaaa!!!"

I found myself being dragged to the dualstalls below the mansion.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-28-2009   #402 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

FlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to FlamesBlader Send a message via MSN to FlamesBlader
IGN: iFlames
Class: Any
Level: 30
Guild: Expired

''We're losing precious time! Let's goooooo ~''

''Come on...''

Kress looked outside, he saw nothing, except for the blue skies. He was excited, he wanted to go on their mission.

''I don't have time for slowpokes!'' he said.

09-28-2009   #403 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"Huh? Yeah, sure." Artemis said. "Anyone else wanna come? I guess we'd better hurry, we only have an hour. though."

09-28-2009   #404 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Krakas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Krakas
IGN: KoarseKrimson/DawningBlue
Class: Shaman/Archer
Level: 1/1,1/1
Guild: Meido Brigade

"Sweet. Lets go then." Ren caught up with Artemis.

"I think the girls went to have a bath together, and I'm not so sure about Jethro (:s)" Ren said, before streching away any remaining shock his system got from Jen's electric blast.

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)
-Be playing DFO and S4League if they weren't IP blocked >.>-

09-28-2009   #405 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

"I guess it's just you and me then." Artemis stated. "Well, let's get going already."

Artemis's hair blew in the light breeze as they walked outside of HQ.

"I think the armory is down here..." She said pointing in a direction. "I think...oh darn my memory."

09-28-2009   #406 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Krakas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Krakas
IGN: KoarseKrimson/DawningBlue
Class: Shaman/Archer
Level: 1/1,1/1
Guild: Meido Brigade

"Yeah it should be, I'm not so sure though 'cause I always leave my stuff in storage. I'll have a look." Ren laughed sheepishly.

He paced quickly in the forementioned direction, taking in any familiar surroundings. "Oh wait."

"Hey, I think this way is the way to the cafes. I'd remember the auroma anyday." Ren took another wiff as he shouted back to Artemis.

"It should be in the other direction then (XD)" Ren announced, pointing the other way as he ran back.

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)
-Be playing DFO and S4League if they weren't IP blocked >.>-

09-28-2009   #407 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

"Actually we're trying to catch the next train out into Orange," Angelito replied with a slight frown.

He didn't really want to be going to Orange in the first place, but he figured since he had to it was best he get it over with as quick and painless as possible. Angelito eyed the little pouch Sylvana had gestured to.

"Are you sure you're not forgetting anything?"

09-28-2009   #408 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Maget can only hope to improve

Though Sylvana couldn't see Angelito's frown, she detected a slight hint of discontent in the vanguard's voice. Sylvana feigned a surprise, a blank expression appearing on her face as she brought a hand to her lips.

" No, of course not! We should be going then. " Sylvana stood up, tying the little pouch to her waist as she walked towards the two. She patted Kress on the head before turning to Angelito. Finding his arm, she wrapped her own arm around his for support.

" Miss Lily will follow. We should go ahead, okay? "

09-29-2009   #409 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

FlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud of

''Let us proceed to the station!'' Kress said formal.
He started running, then realized Angelito and Sylvana probably couldn't go faster. So he started to walk. He bounced around, trying to lose some excitement.
''Mmm, where's Lily?'' he asked.

09-30-2009   #410 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

"Sylvana said she's coming too... do you think one of us should go get her after all?"

10-01-2009   #411 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

[Soldiers]

The Angelito and Kress received the following Message on their cellcoms.

"My apartment is kinda out of the way, I'll meet you at the train station - Lily"

10-01-2009   #412 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

''Kay, let's go!'' Kress said, clearly excited. He continued bouncing around, sticking around somewhere before Angelito and Sylvana. ''Hey Sylvana, did you get any cool new songs?'' he asked, turning his head. He almost tripped, but he recovered at the last moment.

10-01-2009   #413 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Angelito waited for Sylvana to answer, making sure not to trip like Kress did.

10-04-2009   #414 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

" New... song magic? " Sylvana pondered on Kress' question for a bit. Was the vanguard boy referring to the hymn crystal that got downloaded into her? The silver-haird reyvateil felt her grip grow tighter on Angelito's arm for some reason. She didn't get any new song magic of course, but she felt different. And it made her uneasy.

"N-no Kress dear. I wish I did though! Unless... " Sylvana trailed off, her uneasy expression giving way to a mischievous smile.

" Unless one of you woul do... 'that'... with me. Hehe " Sylvana giggled, nudging Angelito lightly in the process. The warm sun on her pale skin somehow helped cheer herself up as they continued on towards the train station.

10-04-2009   #415 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Well I guess we could always look into that later," Angleito said, ignoring her nudging and pretending it went over his head. "I'm sure Kress would be more than willing to help you do whatever you gotta do."

They walked a bit more before reaching the train station.

10-06-2009   #416 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

Kress did a cartwheel, making sure not to hit anyone. ''We're almost there!'' Kress said. He ran towards the station and looked around. ''Huh, where's Lily?'' he shouted.

(Kress didn't hear Angelito )

10-07-2009   #417 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

[orz guys sorry, I've had massive real life issues. I'm definitely going to post less :u]

"Oh here it is..." Artemis said, happy that they found it without too much trouble. Kinda.

She walked inside, and up to the front counter. "Hi, I need some arrows. Broadheads if possible." The clerk nodded and brought up some. Artemis nodded and paid for them.

"Ok Ren, I'm all done, we'll leave once you are done." she said to the Vanguard.

10-08-2009   #418 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

[Soldiers]

"There you are." Lily said, a smirk on her face and her voice denoting mock impatience. She was leaning against one of the boards that showed the maps and train schedule.

"So, we getting on this big ol snake or not?"

10-09-2009   #419 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

''Hey, we had to wait for you, then you messaged us, so it's only normal that we arrived at this time! Don't act like we're slow!'' Kress said. Then, he reminded the smack he got last time and hid behind Angelito and Sylvana.

10-09-2009   #420 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Sylvana was visually irked at being ignored by both of them, but especially at Angelito, who she had hoped to react more favorably to the idea. Annoyed, Sylvana pouted her lip and tugged hard at Angelito's arm to try to force him off balance. Of course, given her strength, she wasn't quite sure if it'd work.

Upon reaching the station, Sylvana heard Lily's familiar voice and some strange mention about a 'big ol snake'.

" Oh hi Miss Lily! Were you waiting long? " Sylvana said, waving in a completely wrong direction.