Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-10-2009   #21 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

FlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to FlamesBlader Send a message via MSN to FlamesBlader
IGN: iFlames
Class: Any
Level: 30
Guild: Expired

He closely watched while being nudged by that woman, but he couldn't see how he passed through a wall... ''Hey, hey, what are you doing?! Where are you taking me?!'' he said. He ended up in some small room with tables, chairs, decoration on the walls and more. It was nice, but after seeing that lady pull out a menu he said ''I'm here for the mission! Are there any others involved?!''

Last edited by FlamesBlader; 09-10-2009 at 12:13 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-10-2009   #22 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

She chuckled again.

"Please have a seat, young man. feel free to look over our selection...I shall be back for you in just a minute." She said, before disappearing through the doorway she led him through, back out into the main area of the tea house.

09-10-2009   #23 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

FlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud of

''Whatever... If I'll have to wait I'll order some bread with egg and some tea...'' he said. ''They better be good... But what about my mission?!''

09-10-2009   #24 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

"Please look over the Menu...I'll be back with your order shortly." She said, popping her head back into the room, she quickly exited again.

09-10-2009   #25 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

He looked, and saw some pret-ty expensive prices. Not expensive for him, of course. He was a rich prince, but for normal people they would be pretty high. ''Are they kidding me... Where's the mission?!'' he mumbled.

09-10-2009   #26 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"Oh, hello there." Artemis tried to be polite. "Ah...my name is Artemis Indukala, nice to meet you." She held out her hand for a handshake.

09-10-2009   #27 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

((lol? Expensive? When did I say that? Stop making crap up, Flames))

There, in as a sidenote in the menu Kress had was this:

"Plum Club special!

Show your Plum Club membership card to the hostess and get special deals! Available by invite only."

09-10-2009   #28 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Maget can only hope to improve

" Tea, was it? A cup would be nice right about now...maybe I should... " Sylvana pondered, putting a thoughtful finger on her cheek.

" Oh, nevermind. So, we'll be working together then? I'm Sylvana. Sylvana Rangris! " The silver-haired beauty introduced herself with a slight bow, smiling calmly in Lily's direction.

" And you are? " Sylvana asked, clearly having a bit of fun with having conversation. " I wonder which Vanguards they're assigning to us today... " Sylvana wondered aloud, her eyes shooting to the ceiling as she pondered her own question. She knew there was one other person in the room, but was too far to be able to accurately identify who it was.

09-10-2009   #29 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"My Name's Lilly Scott. And that over there" She motioned to the tall man, momentarily forgetting that her conversation partner couldn't see "Is Angelito."

She set her letter on the table and looked over at Sylvana.

"I like your hair...it's so pretty!" She said, admiring the girl's silvery locks.

09-10-2009   #30 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

"That over there?" Angelito asked, stirring in his seat and crossing his arms over his chest. "I'm a person, over here."

Angelito shook his head and looked at Sylvana.

"Nice to meet, ya, by the way. And it's Angelito Verde."

He wasn't new to the group but he didn't recognize either of the girls he would the working with that day. It seems the Soldier of Soare were always recruiting.

09-10-2009   #31 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Lily rolled her eyes.

"Oh come on, it's a figure of speech. Don't tell me you've never shortened the sentence 'that person over there' or "this person here' to 'that is' or 'this is.' It's not that big a deal."

09-10-2009   #32 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Angelito suddenly looked sheepish. He didn't mean to make the girl riled up or anything.

"S,sorry, Miss," he apologized. "Anyway I suppose we'll be working with each other today, huh? So who's a vanguard and who's a reyvatiel among us?"

((do people in this world use that terminology in casual conversation like that))

09-10-2009   #33 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

((Yeah, they kinda do. Reyvatiel is a very commonly used word, though Vanguard isn't used as often. It's still used a lot though.))

Lily smirked.

"Eh, it's cool. No big deal on my end. And to answer your question, I'm the latter, though I'm kinda a shoddy Reyvateil to be honest."

09-10-2009   #34 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

" Oh, they were silver weren't they? They take care of me here in so many ways, even with my hair, heehee. " Sylvana giggled, clearly implying that she didn't fix it on her own. Not that she was able to anyway.

" Angelito, was it? It's a pleasure. I'm in your care for today then. Please be gentle. " Sylvana turned towards the new voice, smiling in the Vanguard's direction. She seemed a bit confused, but still looked helpful at Angelito's query however.

" But you don't sound like a girl at all, so that means you must be a Vanguard right? You mean to say you haven't done 'it' with a Reyvateil then? " Sylvana queried, looking a bit perplexed at the young Vanguard. " I take it you both must be new here then, am I right? Heehee, well don't worry, I'll see to it that you both get along well! " Sylvana smiled, not at all privy to her own bad pun.

09-10-2009   #35 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Shoddy?

To him just the fact that she was a reyvatiel made her nothing short of amazing. He'd been on a lot of missions and paired with a few reyvatiels to know each one was special in her own way. Although he had never succeeded in forming any lasting bonds with any of them he saw a bit of his sister in all of them.

and anyway, just the fact that she was here spoke volumes about her capabilities, he supposed.

However, Angelito merely grunted in response.

He then looked at Sylvana.

"Oh, no I haven't done 'it' yet (all the way)" the all the way came out as a whisper. "But no I'm not new at all."

((i just realized i totally ruined angelito's characterization already... in the beginning he comes off as a big lumbering oaf who's very apologetic about everything but he was supposed to have a gruffer personality. oops))

09-10-2009   #36 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"No, it's okay, he's one of mine."

"If you say so Miss Milliam. I was worried for a second."

Milliam came came through the arch that led to the small room where Kress was sitting, a tea tray in her hands.

"You're Kress, right? I'm sorry If we didn't give you your Badge yet, but the meeting is in the back, please follow me."

She opened the armoire and messed around inside, opening the back part which led to the hidden hallway. She then carefully balanced the tea tray so she could open the door to the conference hall, and was surprised to see Sylvana waiting with the others.

"Oh Sylvie, you're already here. Lovely. Lady Analea should be here any minute now...Would you care for some tea? Kress, please have a seat."

She set about pouring some tea into the cups, which were fine china with blue and purple flowers lining the rim.

09-10-2009   #37 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Well look at this group we have here! Looks like i'm baby sittin' again!" Angelito joked.

His animated face suddenly went back to serious.

"Hey kid, I'm Angelito Verde. Call me V, if ya like. I'm guessing you're Kress," he greeted.

The kid looked a bit of a brat, and met the descriptions he heard whispered about the new kid recruit. Since he was so young he was certainly making a name for himself.

09-10-2009   #38 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

" Oh of course you have. Don't worry, a lady can tell. " Sylvana chuckled, referring to Angelito's gruff and mature voice. A grown man like him would have probably done 'it' with a lot of Reyvateils by now. Or so she thought.

" So Ange, how many Reyvateil's have you dived into so far? " Sylvana asked, still giggling. She suddenly let out a cry of surprise however, realizing her own question.

" Ah, I'm sorry... I shouldn't pry, ehehe... " Sylvana apologized, scratching the side of her head with a ditzy smile.

A familiar voice interrupted her conversation, coupled by what felt like two pairs of legs entering the room; one light, and the other slightly heavier. " Oh Miss Milly! Please do, I'd love to have some tea. " Sylvana happily said, waving her hand in Milliam's supposed direction.

09-10-2009   #39 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Both Lilly and Millaim looked over at Sylvana, surprised.

"Silvana! That's such a bold question to ask someone the first time you meet them!" Lilly said, gasping.

Milliam nodded.

"I almost feel like I'm eavesdropping, hearing that question."

Lily smirked as Milliam began setting cups of tea in front of everyone, each cup sitting on a matching saucer, with a cube of sugar resting on one side, and a small silver stirrer on the other.

"Thank you...wow, that tea smells yummy."

Milliam chuckled, and after setting down Sylvana's cup, she lightly guided the sightless girl's right hand to the cup.

"Careful Sylvie...it's cooled down a bit but the tea is still rather hot."

She finished giving everyone their tea, then set two cups at the head of the table and seated herself next to the seat that was for Lady Analea.

09-10-2009   #40 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Th, thanks--" Angelito cleared his throat. "Thanks, Milliam."

He was glad that they turned to conversation topic to other things. He wasn't one to pounce on an opportunity to talk about himself, let alone on that subject.

"So is this everyone for this mission then?" he asked, stirring some sugar into his tea.