Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-16-2009   #281 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

[Knights]

A vacant stare was painted on her pretty face as Jen walked down the halls, shooting off balls of lightning. Her position as leader of the battle nit was made apparent by her near perfect aim.

---

[Soldiers]

Lily sighed.

"So, what have you two been up to while I've been dead to the world?"

Lily raised an eyebrow at this new development.

Just then, a nurse came into Lily's room.

"Mister Verde? Your partner needs you over in her room."

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-16-2009   #282 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 58 | Fighter 39 lu_eir
Level: 46

"W-What's going on?" said the Nurse, as she helped me carry Mirei over to a wheelchair. There was a loud CRACK and yells coming from a corridor away. "I-Is that lightning?"

"Lady Jen- I mean," I said, hurriedly. "She's acting weird - and throwing magic everywhere. I heard one of the doctors saying she was... infected, or something,"

"I-Infec--Well, I never-!"

BANG!

As we finally managed to get Mirei on the chair, the door burst open.

"...Hehehe...HEHEHEHEHEEHEEEEEEE!!!" screeched Lady Jen.

"ELEMENT GUARD!" I cried, and the music began - Bolts of lightning crashed against my shield, which was at full power this time, covering Mirei and the Nurse from getting hurt.

As the seconds ticked by, the ferocity of Jen's attacks began to increase.

I can't... hold this song... much longer...!!

09-16-2009   #283 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

FlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to FlamesBlader Send a message via MSN to FlamesBlader
IGN: iFlames
Class: Any
Level: 30
Guild: Expired

''Staring and wondering what those Knight guys are doing...'' Kress answered. ''Oh, and trying to use my bow!'' ''Hey Ange, I think you need to go to your 'partner', hehe.''

09-16-2009   #284 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

"Yeah I guess that's my cue. You kids be good while I check on her," Angelito said.

He turned and left the room with the nurse, following behind her as she led the way back to the room. He was ushered in where Sylvana was still sitting on the bed and that dopey doctor from before was still with her.

"Oh hey Doc, I figured since I was called you were finished. What's up?"

He stood at the bedside.

09-16-2009   #285 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

FlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to FlamesBlader Send a message via MSN to FlamesBlader
IGN: iFlames
Class: Any
Level: 30
Guild: Expired

Kress turned around, and looked at the blue sky. He wanted to run outside again, below that sky. ''Curse you injuries!''

''Hey Lily, you feeling better now?''

09-16-2009   #286 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Krakas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Krakas
IGN: KoarseKrimson/DawningBlue
Class: Shaman/Archer
Level: 1/1,1/1
Guild: Meido Brigade

Ren knew he was going to regret what he was going to do next. After seeing the carnage and Jen bursting the door open into one of the other wards, Ren had decided to take action.

"Forgive me Jethro."

He ran towards Jen, and attempted to tackle her while she was still throwing bolts of electricity into the room.

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)
-Be playing DFO and S4League if they weren't IP blocked >.>-

09-16-2009   #287 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Artemis has been wandering aimlessly, starting at each nameless (to her) Revyatail she passed by. In the distance she heard some loud screaming and then heard a loud ZAP noise. "Huh?" She turned around to where she heard the noise and started running.

When she arrived at the scene she saw many things seemed to be burnt, and Miss Jen was walking about the hallways, giving a blank stare at anyone who made eye contact, and throwing lightning anywhere she wanted. Nearby was Ren and Solfeg- Solfege? And Mirei too?

"Uh, what's happening here...?" Artemis questioned just as she saw Ren attempt to tackle Miss Jen.

"What the hell are you doing Ren?!" She scolded him, not knowing what was really going on.

09-16-2009   #288 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

"Actually she'll be fine with some more needed rest. I called you hear because she needs another shot of diliquity."

"Uh... ok," Angelito said not knowing where the doc was headed with that.

"So, she requested you be the one to administer it."

"She said what?" Angelito asked with an arched brow. "I'm a vanguard not a doctor."

"I assure you it's an easy enough procedure. You'll be fine and it's best if a trusted person carries it out and seeing as you're her partner and all--"

"Yeah... seeing as I'm her partner and all!" Angelito nodded with a serious look. "Now how do I do this?"

09-16-2009   #289 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

[Knights]

Jen stared blankly as she was tackled, but still took the opportunity to shoot at Ren point blank.

[Soldiers]

"Yeah, I'm okay...sorta. I don't really feel like getting up though, my legs feel funny." Lily said, smirking at Kress's cursing of his injuries.

09-16-2009   #290 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

"Ren!" Artemis cried out as Miss Jen shot Ren right after tackling her.

"I don't know what is going on here, but for sure something is wrong. I guess I have a few choices here. I could just sit here, or run...but that's not going to solve anything. Or I could attack her and keep her busy until someone can calm her down."

"I'm sorry, Miss Jennifer...and please don't fry me with lightning..." Artemis ran as far as she could back without loosing her accuracy with her bow. She aimed for her Miss Jen's shoulder, and fired

09-16-2009   #291 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Maget can only hope to improve

Wait... he's never done this before?! But, I thought he was experienced! At that age... oh my.

Sylvana tried to pass off her bewilderment by giggling sheepishly as she kept a hand on her cheek. Nothing was stopping her from mentally sweatdropping however, at Angelito's claim of being her partner. She wondered how the good doctor was even believing this.

It doesn't help that he's a terrible actor...

"W-well, Ange dear...! You just slide it in, slowly and carefully when I tell you-- Wait, doctor Ives, are you still here?! I'd like for some privacy with my... 'partner' now. " Sylvana gave herself an embarrassed smile, realizing that the doctor had probably overheard her talking about... the details.

This... is going to hurt. Aha...ahaha... oh dear.

09-16-2009   #292 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

[Knights]

Jen was knocked back slightly from the arrow being shot into her, but showed no signs of feeling pain. She looked in the direction of Artemis and raised a hand to fire a thunder shot, her soft voice still streaming from her lips in an eerie song.

[Soldiers]

"Ah yes. Please page me if you need me." Dr. Ives replied before walking off to finish his rounds.

09-16-2009   #293 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Oh dammit!" Artemis said.

"I have to try to slow her down somehow, but she didn't barely flinched from my attack!"

Artemis fired a few more arrows, this time at the crazed Revyatail's legs. She wasn't even trying to aim anymore, but rather shot as many arrows as she could around the right direction.

Jen's was already primed for attacking, so Artemis ran as fast as she could, hoping she could secure enough distance for her attack to maybe miss her.

"Hey!" she cried out in the halls while scrambling away. "I could use some help here! Please!? I don't know what's going on here!" She was trying to hide it, but her voice sounded panicked.

09-16-2009   #294 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute

Out of nowhere, a figure appeared and slammed into Lady Jen - It was Sir Aeon. Thankful for the brief diversion, I stopped Element Guard, then reached for one of the ward beds.

"Help me turn this over!" I yelled, and the shaken nurse complied. We heaved the bed on its side, forming a small wall. There was another CRACK and I saw Aeon being flung backwards - then an arrow flew from the side and struck Lady Jen on her shoulder.

"A-Artemis!" I yelled. Lady Jen simply ignored the shot and fired a few more bolts at the Teru archer, who retaliated by firing a volley of arrows at her legs. Damn it! There's gotta be something we can use like... a Jammer or somethi-

Mirei was stirring. "Wait. Mirei! MIREI!" I yelled.

09-16-2009   #295 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Mirei finally won the battle against tiredness and her eyes opened completely on- What a scene.

She couldn't help but stare as Ren was slammed against a wall by- No, it couldn't be!

"Lady Jen.." She breathed out the words. Tentatively she extended a toe from the wheelchair she was in and tried putting wait on it, she was going well until a scream made her jump and fall over landing heavily.

"Mirei. MIREI" She heard Solfege scream at her and turned her face towards the noise in acknowledgement.

09-16-2009   #296 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

"Mirei, you're awake, thank the goddess!" cried Solfege. "Anyways, do you remember that Jammer bomb I gave you? Do you still have it...?!"

There were another few more CRACKS and BANGS.

"That bomb... we can use it to stop Lady Jen!"

09-16-2009   #297 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

"Uhm..." Mirei clutched at the spot her pocket should have been, but all she grabbed was white cotton. For the first time she glanced down at her clothes and found that she was in a white dress.

Not. Good.

Pushing herself off the floor she clumsily ran towards her bedside cabinet. Ripping open the door she fumbled around in it before her hand alighted on a smooth, round surface. Withdrawing her hand she smiled down at the Jammer Bomb.

Turning to Solfege she nodded.

09-16-2009   #298 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

This is it!

I took the bomb from Mirei and punched in a few numbers. The nurse gasped. "I-Is that a b-bomb!?"

Three second delay. "Don't worry," I said. "This is a very special bomb meant for disrupting Reyvateil songs...,"

CRACK!

"No time for explaination," I muttered, as a bolt flew overhead, hitting the window behind and shattering it. I activated the Jammer and lobbed it over the bed, which landed beside Lady Jen.

"Cover your ear--"

A loud squeal emitted from the Jammer.

09-16-2009   #299 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

Artemis has been bouncing around the hallway, with every attack Miss Jennifer missing with less and less of a margin.

She heard Solfege's shout: "Mirei! MIREI!" Artemis heard their conversation.

"Mirei, you're awake, thank the goddess! Anyways, do you remember that Jammer bomb I gave you? Do you still have it...?! That bomb... we can use it to stop Lady Jen!"

A loud CRASH rang in Artemis's ears as the electricity nearly hit her. "If I can only distract Miss Jennifer a little longer-"

09-16-2009   #300 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

[Knights]

Jen tried to shoot out another ball of electricity, but the bomb was shorting out her song. Unable to sing, she stood there like a zombie, her lips slightly parted.

However, it seemed that the bomb was about to wear off when suddenly from behind her in the hallway came a small team of people who quickly snapped a metal collar around her neck, making her body go limp. The man who snapped the collar on her caught her as she fell and they quickly took her from the building.