Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-15-2009   #261 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

"aww ok doc," Angelito managed to look sheepish and have laughter in his voice at the same time. He left and waited outside with Kress.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-15-2009   #262 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Mirei was vaguely aware of lying on something, but for the most part felt like she was floating in air. She tried moving her body but it refused to respond, but her eyes obeyed the request and half opened.

She stared up at the white ceiling and tried to speak but not a syllable came out. Mirei felt as if she was under some suppresive blanket, preventing all the functions required for movement, it was stifling, like she couldn't breath.

09-15-2009   #263 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Maget can only hope to improve

Sylvana heard a pair of familiar footsteps approaching her, though her mind was still too fuzzy to make out any of it. Just then, she felt herself swept into the air by a pair of strong arms, making her gasp as she was set down back onto her bed. The person even had the courtesy to tuck her back into the sheets, her confused expression trying to identify who it was. Sylvana lightened up, upon hearing the man's gruff, but familiar voice, smiling weakly in his direction.

" Oh... Angey! Are you alright? You're not hurt... are you? " Sylvana said, sitting up in her bed to face Angelito. " And Kress too? How are you two...? " Sylvana turned towards the other voice, looking around as if to make sure that she was looking at the boy.

A calmer, assuring voice had suddenly joined the fray. Sylvana turned towards the voice, recognizing his footsteps as the SoS' Doctor Ives. The doctor was asking them to leave for some privacy, but Sylvana giggled as Angelito claimed to be her partner. But then he had to go and ask about her installer port...

" Angey dear, you know we aren't like that yet! Don't worry about me, go on with Kress now. I'll be alright, hehe. " Sylvana pouted her lip upon Angelito's curiosity, but soon shrugged it off with a giggle. She was back to her old self.

Upon the pair leaving, Sylvana bit her lip nervously as she turned towards the doctor again. " O-okay doctor... It's... right here... " Sylvana nervously mouthed out her words as she showed the doctor her 'spot'...

09-15-2009   #264 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Angelito chortled to himself as he closed the room door behind him. He didn't miss the fact that Sylvana said they weren't like that -yet-. Yet was a keyword indeed. Maybe he did manage to make an impression on the girls this time around.

"Say Kress," Angelito said, turning to the smaller boy in the hall. "Why don't we look for Lily whiile Sylvana's having her check up. We can visit her later since she's busy and all."

09-15-2009   #265 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

"Well... Sis... I mean Lady Bell sent us out to a forest near Spirit Grove... we, met some trespassers there, and it turns out they're from Soare. Lady Jen and Sir Jethro... they decided to do battle... well, it was actually me but--"

Solfege could see the doctor was slowly getting confused.

"Eh! I mean, it wasn't my fault, but h-he, I mean, the enemy attacked first!" I protested.

"And so you flew at this enemy in a rage?" said the Doctor, taking a seat.

"Yes! I mean no! I mean, well, I decided to pay him back for what he tried to do to Mirei... so... Lady Jen was already singing, and Sir Jethro came to my aid... and then we fought a bit, and then there was an explosion - I guess we kinda forgot that Lady Jen was going to release her spell..." I said, rather hastily.

"I see..." said the doctor. "What about your arm?"

"I think... I was shot by an arrow," I said, gingerly trying to lift my arm. "Why can't I lift my arm...?"

"The arrow did more serious damage than you thought, child," sighed the doctor. "With your current condition, I'm afraid I cannot allow you to participate in further melee combat,"

"But Mirei healed me with her mag-"

"Magic is not infallible, child. Yes, song magic is truly powerful, but not almighty," said the Doctor, nodding. "Even so, I doubt Miss... Mirei's healing spell was of high level. It is a miracle that you even survived - and you were low on life energy as well!"

"I can't... fight anymore?"

"I believe Lady Bell may have other plans for you... like perhaps, becoming a full-time Reyvateil?" said the Doctor.

I simply stared at the wall ahead. I swore I would not sing... not after what happened... I... can't...

"Well, if you won't sing, and you can't fight, I'm afraid the Knights may have no use for you any longer..." he said. There was an odd finality in his voice.

There was a slight movement on the bed across.

I closed my eyes. So in the end... this is my fate?

"I will... think about it,"

09-16-2009   #266 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

[Knights]

"I will... think about it,"
Solfege said.

"Very well! Miss Solfege, If you are feeling fit then you must, at the soonest possible, report to your superior. Yes, you should go now, seize the day which is waiting for you!"

"Dr. Bear" A voice suddenly rang out from the door way. The large man turned to look at the person standing there. "You're wanted in room 119."

"But my lovely blue haired patient! I have not finished attending to her!"

"She'll be fine, Doctor. I'll take care of her."

"Very well then! Off to save yet another wee life! Yes, the calling of a medical man is one that never rests" he said as he marched from the room, waving and calling greetings to people as he passed them in the halls.

"Alrighty then...Solfege was it? How are you..."

Suddenly, a noise broke out in the corridor.

"Contain her dammit! And control yourself while you're at it!"

"Don't you dare touch her!" A voice shouted. Those who knew him could tell that it was Jethro.

----

[Soldiers]

Lily sighed and sat up in her hospital bed. She was fine, mostly, but she had no clue what was going on. All she knew was they they told her there was a severe server crash, but they couldn't find the source. The tower administrators didn't know either, from what she could gather.

She leaned her head back against the wall and let out an exasperated sigh before sipping at the little bottle of juice that they gave her.

--

"Hmm, Alright, yours looks normal. Thank you Miss Rangris." Dr. Ives said while writing something down on his clipboard. "When was the last time you were administered the life extending agent?"

09-16-2009   #267 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Krakas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Krakas
IGN: KoarseKrimson/DawningBlue
Class: Shaman/Archer
Level: 1/1,1/1
Guild: Meido Brigade

Ren leaned against the wall, hearing the screams and shouts from the corridor. Ren could instantly recognise Jethro's voice, and by the tone it sounded like things weren't going well.

"Sounds horrible, hopefully Jen will make it." Ren turned his head away from the direction of the voices, "Hate to see someone else feel a similar burden I had."

He took a bite from his chocolate bar once more, before slumping against a chair. Ren wasn't in the mood to do anything except eat some chocolate, that and see if he can visit the Reyvatiels later to see if they were okay.

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)
-Be playing DFO and S4League if they weren't IP blocked >.>-

09-16-2009   #268 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

[Knights]

"Control your Reyvateil or we will have to take serious measures" a man said, obviously someone not allied with the Knights. Then again, this hospital was just a general hopsital for all of Dawn's Cradle.

"How dare you. She's not "My Reyvateil," If anything, I'm HER partner and protector -- I SAID DON'T TOUCH HER."

A struggle could be heard from the room Jen was being treated in, and a eletrical buzz could be heard.

"Jen, Snap out of it, please!" Jethro said, his voice suddenly changing to pleading before he was shot with a bolt of eletricity.

09-16-2009   #269 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

O-of course it's normal...! Sylvana mentally sweatdropped at the doctor's statement. It wasn't like she was doing anything strange with her installer port, was she?

" Life extending agent? Oh...now that you mention it, I should be ready for my next dose right about now. " Sylvana recalled, bringing a hand to her face in realization. Instantly, her face started to redden a bit as she smiled in embarrassment.

" It's that time already...? Aha...ahaha... Oh my. " Sylvana said sheepishly, giggling nervously at the doctor. " Well then... I'd like my 'partner' to administer it. Will that be alright? " Though she laughed, there was a nervous smile on the blind reyvateil's lips as she addressed the doctor.

09-16-2009   #270 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

[Soldiers]

Dr. Ives nodded and pushed a little button with a speaker that was mounted on the wall next to the bed.

"I'm going to need someone to bring me a dliquity crystal to room 204."

He then looked at Sylvana.

"I'm just going to have a word with your partner. This shouldn't take to long, but in the meantime, is there anything else you need?"

09-16-2009   #271 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't that Sir Jethro...?

I slid off the bed and thanked the nurse, then headed to the door and opened it, when I was greeted by a loud bellow - "...HER partner and protector -- I SAID DON'T TOUCH HER."

That's got to be Sir Jethro.

I took a few steps towards the next ward - I could hear someone moaning something... and there was a flash of light, followed by a loud BZAP!

"W-What happened!?" I cried - the next thing I knew, the door burst open, and a man came running out;-

"She's MAD, I tell you, MAD! I'm NOT staying here!" he yelled, and fled the corridor.

09-16-2009   #272 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Krakas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Krakas
IGN: KoarseKrimson/DawningBlue
Class: Shaman/Archer
Level: 1/1,1/1
Guild: Meido Brigade

More abrupt noises got Ren's attention once more, what in heavens name were they doing?

"Seriously now, this is a hospital." Ren muttered under his breath. He turned his head slightly to see an electrical bolt fly straight at Jethro.

"...Jen?" Ren lowered himself behind the chair he was previously sitting at, so that his eyes were just over the arms. It provided a good view and some protection incase all hell broke loose. Ren didn't think to bring any weapons, as common sense was that a hospital was a safe place anyways.

Ren saw the young RT come running from her room, so he could safely say she was doing okay. When the man came rushing out and proclaiming Jen was insane, Ren felt like doing something. But the back of his mind decided against it for now.

"I shouldn't get involved. As if my half eaten chocolate bar would make a difference anyways."

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)
-Be playing DFO and S4League if they weren't IP blocked >.>-

Last edited by Krakas; 09-16-2009 at 06:29 AM.

09-16-2009   #273 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Kress and Angelito were still in the hallway deciding which way to go begin their search for Lily.

"Let's go right first," Angelito said.

09-16-2009   #274 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

" Actually... yes, doctor. " Sylvana said, regaining her calm composure as she bobbed her head down in thought.

" What exactly happened? I remember that we were fighting, and I had to sing to save our team...but then, everything is fuzzy after that. " Sylvana tried to remember, clutching her head as a slight headache came up. Why can't I remember...?

" Doctor, how long was I sleeping? And how is Miss Lily? " Now that she had the chance to ask, Sylvana intently listened for answers. Things had suddenly become complicated, and now was as good a time as any to hear it all out.

09-16-2009   #275 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Angelito and Kress ventured down the halls, much like Angelito had done earlier until they came across the room that held Lily.

"G'mornin'! Miss LILY!" Angelito said in his loud booming voice, suddenly breaking the prestine silence that had fallen over the injured Reyvatiel's room. "Glad to see you're up and about."

Angelito walked over to Lily's bedside.

09-16-2009   #276 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

[Knights]

Jethro was knocked back against the wall be the force of another burst of lightning. He could barely look up and get the words "Just don't hurt her" past his lips.

"Alright, call for backup. Tell them we have another one!" A man shouted from inside the room. A young nurse fled the room but was shocked as well during her escape. A man stepped out of the room and out of the way of the bolts, talking into his cellcom. The word "infected" was among the jumbled muttering.

But even though he had stepped from the room, he was not safe as Jennifer herself left the room, looking rather dazed. She indiscriminately started firing her green magic left and right at anyone who caught her eye.

-----

[Soldiers]

Dr. Ives looked at some papers on his clip board.

"We don't know exactly what happened, but two days ago there was a total server crash...all three of the servers shut down, which caused every Reyvateil to go into a coma, as well as shutting down the entire cellcom network and half the computers. And..." he flipped through the papers, scanning through the names.

"Lily...Scott? The girl you were brought in with. She's fine. One of the first on this floor to wake up after the servers got restored, which took a while. Everything was down for the past two days."

---

"Way to go with disturbing the peace and quiet. You're gonna get us all kicked out." Lily said, smirking.

Last edited by Mitchi; 09-16-2009 at 06:44 AM.

09-16-2009   #277 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Miss Lily, you ok?" asked Angelito.

09-16-2009   #278 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

[Soldiers]

Lily shrugged.

"Eh, I've felt worse. Not the first time I've blacked out from strong song magic happening."

She took a sip of her juice, then set it down and crossed her arms.

"So, what happened while I was out? Doctors won't tell me jack crap."

09-16-2009   #279 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"We don't really know either. We were walking around trying to find answers really."

09-16-2009   #280 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

This is like something from a very bad horror movie.

Lady Jen emerged from the room after another man left the room, lightning bolts flying out, barely missing his body.

"...she's infected..."

Infecte--

KA-BAM! A bolt of lightning hit the picture on the wall directly opposite me. People were screaming, and Lady Jen felled them, one by one...

Shit. This was highly unorthodox, but... "I need to move away from here without getting fried!" I yelled, feeling another bolt fly past just inches from my waist. "I need to get back to the ward...!"

Lady Jen let out a wail of agony and fired another round of her signature magic everywhere. Have to escape now! I put my left hand to my chest, and did a little backflip.

Invoking Syllable. "ELEMENT GUARD!"

The tune escaped my lips effortlessl- BAM!

I was knocked off balance - one of Lady Jen's stray lightning had found its mark. If it wasn't for Element Guard and Syllable... I quickly picked myself up, and kept up the humming of Element Guard - and ran for dear life.

"Nurse! And Mirei! MIREI!! WE NEED TO GET OUT. NOW...!"

The nurse who was tending to Sis Mirei turned around, looking surprised. I slapped my forehead - Mirei was still unconcious.

Merde.