09-13-2009   #221 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Krakas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Krakas
IGN: KoarseKrimson/DawningBlue
Class: Shaman/Archer
Level: 1/1,1/1
Guild: Meido Brigade

Ren heard voices when he came closer to the K.O zone, and saw the two Reyvatiels approach from a previously unseen entrance.

"Oh great." Ren hid behind one of the charred pillars, hoping one of them didn't notice him. He was yet to get close enough to Jethro, and groans indicated that the enemy was still breathing as well.

"Too close for comfort." Ren gulped hard, maybe forgetting there might've been more enemies was a bad idea.

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)
-Be playing DFO and S4League if they weren't IP blocked >.>-

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-13-2009   #222 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

OOC Mode:

Hold up. Where are all these pillars comming from? There's no pillars, guys. Change those to trees and we're good. But GD there's no pillars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchi
The cave entrance was but a few blocks of stone embedded into the ground, moss growing out fromt he cracks. Amongst the stones though was a stairwell leading into absolute darkness.

---------------------
[Soldiers]

"What? Slyvana wait!"

She heard the noises when Sylvana was getting off her back. Shouting and singing...it was definitely a fight.

"No...crap!"

She chased the girl up the stairs and saw the remains of the battle, with a Reyvateil Standing far back with an archer, among other people. She quickly grabbed Sylvana and pulled her back down into the stairwell with her.

[Knights]

"What? More of them?" Jen narrowed her eyes at the two reyvateils that came from the hole in the stone blocks, trying to assess if they were a threat.

09-13-2009   #223 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Maget can only hope to improve

"E-eh?! Yaaah! " Sylvana yelped in surprise as a hand pulled her down the stone steps, making her stumble a bit. Sylvana tensed up upon hearing an unfamiliar voice from above.

" Miss Lily? What just happened...? " Sylvana found Lily's face, her words heavily laced with worry.

09-13-2009   #224 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

[Soldiers]

"Sylvana, we're outnumbered. If we try to run, then not only will we most likely get chased, but that puts Ange and Kress in danger."

She put her hand over Sylvana's, grasping both her fingers and the Hymn Crystal.

"Sylvana...we...we have to...I need to download this Hymn into you."

09-13-2009   #225 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Angelito was paralyzed.

((loledit))

Last edited by PedroRomero; 09-13-2009 at 05:38 PM.

09-13-2009   #226 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

OOC Announcement:

BTW, everyone that got hit by Stunner is still paralyzed. Just so you know.

This includes:

Jethro
Angelito
Kress
Solfege

Last edited by Mitchi; 09-13-2009 at 05:39 PM.

09-13-2009   #227 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

" W-what?! But... are we even allowed to do that? " Sylvana fidgeted, highly unsure of what Lily was suggesting. They were never ordered to actually use the Hymn Crystal. Sure it would cripple the Knights, but it would affect everyone in one way or another...

" Well, okay. I'll do it then. I have a bad feeling about this... " Sylvana let out a deep breath, preparing herself for the task. As Lily said, they were heavily outnumbered, and their Vanguards were probably down and out. Maybe this was their only chance to get out of there alive.

" Activating battle mode. Please standby, Miss Lily. " Sylvana stated, her tone of voice slowly shifting to a monotone. Pressing a button behind her ear, a visor started to cover her eyes, ending at the other side of her head. A single red light appeared in the middle, traveling alongside the visor as it started scanning the surrounding area.

" I am ready for downloading, Miss Lily. " Now speaking in a complete monotone, Sylvana turned towards Lily, her expression made more serious by the fact that her eyes were now hidden from sight.

09-13-2009   #228 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Lily nodded and held the crystal up between the her and the sightless girl. The gold bands grew outward and split apart, circling the crystal and encasing ti in a transparent Sphere with Hymmnos Glyphs written over it.

She took in a deep breath and began reading off the download code, the power of the ancient song flowing into Sylvana, surrounding her in light.

She finished the Dowlnoad, allowing a new song in Sylvana.

Run_SEVER/.

09-13-2009   #229 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Artemis glanced at Jethro and Solfege again, still unable to move.

Last edited by Sandrie; 09-13-2009 at 06:32 PM.

09-13-2009   #230 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

" Executing... " Sylvana said, her last intelligible word before she started singing the ancient song. Standing straight with her hands at the side and palms facing upwards, Sylvana opened her mouth to sing.

The light had started to envelop her completely, leaving only the beautiful sound of her singing, the lyrics clearly Hymnos in origin. As she continued singing, the lights got brighter, forming what appeared to be a pillar of light shining upwards from the cave entrance.

09-13-2009   #231 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

OOC RAEG:

For the last time.

JENNIFER is the one in charge. JETHRO is her partner, you guys need to sop putting him in the authority position, and stop making him say crap. It was Jen that talked and noticed the two RTs. Jethro is paralyzed kthx.

---------

[Soldiers]

The song finished downloading and Sylvana began to sing in the most beautiful voice Lily had ever heard. As light shone down, she ascended the stairs.

"Keep singing, no matter what. I will protect you. Even without weapons, I'll give you my life." She vowed, remembering Amelie. She stood at the top of the stairs, a determined look on her face, ready to stop anyone that dared to touch Amelie --- no, Sylvana. That was who she had to protect now.

You could make a girl stop fighting, but you'd never take the Vanguard spirit out of her.

09-13-2009   #232 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

[Huh? I just got Artemis to notice them too cause he did :u]

"Miss Jennifer, what should we do...?" Artemis said, towards the cave entrance.

Last edited by Sandrie; 09-13-2009 at 06:37 PM.

09-13-2009   #233 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrie
[Huh? I just got Artemis to notice them too cause he did :u]
((Jen noticed them. Jethro was paralyzed and didn't see anything. Also, you can't see Sylvana, who is the one singing. Sylvana is still in the stairwell, which is in the ground. Just wanted to Clarify.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchi
"What? More of them?" Jen narrowed her eyes at the two reyvateils that came from the hole in the stone blocks, trying to assess if they were a threat.

[Knights]

"I still need a few seconds to rest." Jen replied. "I can't sing again yet...But keep her at bay. Whatever that other girl down there is singing, we need to stop her. Buy me time so I can sing Stunner again."

While Sylvana sang, every reyvateil could hear a soft, faint buzzing sound ringing in their ears...

Last edited by Mitchi; 09-13-2009 at 06:51 PM.

09-13-2009   #234 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Krakas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Krakas
IGN: KoarseKrimson/DawningBlue
Class: Shaman/Archer
Level: 1/1,1/1
Guild: Meido Brigade

Ren was oblivious to the turn of events, being behind a tree and all. He saw Jen's mouth move, but he couldn't hear her voice. So Ren did what he thought would be appropriate; stay behind the tree until something happens, or someone yells at him.

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)
-Be playing DFO and S4League if they weren't IP blocked >.>-

09-14-2009   #235 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

"Jen, that buzzing... what is happening?!" Mirei said worriedly while looking around to see if she could find the source of the noise. Glancing downwards at Solfege who was resting in her lap she saw her staring, following her gaze she saw the charred, blackened remains of Solfege's Chakrams.

"Oh, Solfege..." She gently began to stroke her arm.

Last edited by Rhois; 09-14-2009 at 03:43 AM.

09-14-2009   #236 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: PSO2: Shizuru
Class: Techer | Force | Bouncer | Fighter 75 lu_eir

Solfege turned around. "C-Can't ...do anything about it..." she stuttered, still feeling a little of the spell's stun effects, in addition to having her most precious weapons burnt to a crisp. "I'll... p-probably... get a new one... maybe..."

She fell back on her butt, and looked at Mirei, who was batting her ears. "...What are... you doing...?" she panted.

09-14-2009   #237 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

"Can't you hear it? This buzzing sound, it's so annoying." Mirei sighed and stopped batting her ears, she was giving herself a headache. She turned to Jen;

"Should we advance and then sing? Or sing from here?"

09-14-2009   #238 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: PSO2: Shizuru
Class: Techer | Force | Bouncer | Fighter 75 lu_eir

What... buzzing...?

Solfège's vision began to cloud up... she felt as if she had a massive headache.

"No... not... now...!" she panted, and took deep breaths, and tried to reach for her pocket... her hands would not respond - there was two of everything now - and then she felt her body lean backwards - a small thud - the forest sky filled those eyes, which gently closed.

====================
-The Record of Solfège I-
====================
A struggle.

"Let me go!" said a shrill voice.

I opened my eyes slowly - and looked through greenish liquid - through a transparent glass cover... and there was a woman, being dragged by a man.

"Lies and slander!" said the man. "...And you will pay for it,"

"Y-You promised me... not this! I do not want this! T-This COPY! Why make MORE!?" cried the woman, trying to dislodge herself - but his grip was vicelike.

A small tube floated past my field of vision - but only just for a moment. There was a gurgle.

"Hahahahaha!! I never mentioned ANYTHING about YOU having a say in this matter..."

The door was closing.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Slam. Another tube... and bubbles floated upwards.
====================

\\OOC: Solfège has passed out.

09-14-2009   #239 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Buzzing? What buzzing?" Artemis inquired.

[aaaa late for school /cuts off]

09-14-2009   #240 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

[Knights]

Jen rubbed her temple with her right hand.

"What...what is that?"

The buzzing grew louder. Every Reyvateil could hear it. All except the girl who continued to sing sever....

[Soldiers]

"Agh...it's...so...loud..."

It took all of Lily's willpower to keep from dropping to her knees.

Sylvana...what...just what are you singing?