Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-13-2009   #201 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

[Knights]

"Too slow!"

Jethro jumped back and lunged to the side, then struck at Angelito again. And this, he remembered, is why he used a short sword: More mobility than a standard broadsword.

"Jethro...I...I'm going to..."

Jen could only hold out for a few more seconds. This was her only warning.

Artemis fired a shot at Angelito, aiming for the shoulder.

---

[Soldiers]

"Crap!"

Lily ran faster as the cavern started collapsing. The passed the two poms that were looking very confused.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-13-2009   #202 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Angelito wasn't fast enough to react to the two who bombarded him. He was too slow and the armor had never helped in that regard.

09-13-2009   #203 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

Solfege rolled forward to break her fall. Now that Jethro has his full attention...

There was a pink blur lunging for Kress.

09-13-2009   #204 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

"K-kress, run!!" Angelito called. "Leave him alone!"

The arrow Artemis shot again bounced off of his armor, but Jethro had successfully struck him in the side. No matter, Angelito sacked Jethro to the ground, attempting to knock him in the head with a plated elbow.

He had to get to Kress.

09-13-2009   #205 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

FlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to FlamesBlader Send a message via MSN to FlamesBlader
IGN: iFlames
Class: Any
Level: 30
Guild: Expired

Kress saw Angelito being attacked from several directions. But he couldn't leave the entrance wide open... He sighed. His arm hurt, but if he would pull the arrow out it would bleed more. He closed his eyes, opened them, and opened a rain of arrows, careful not to hit Angelito. After that, he got hit by some pink-ish blur.

Last edited by FlamesBlader; 09-13-2009 at 04:14 AM.

09-13-2009   #206 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

[Knights]

"I...can't take it..."

Jen released her song, the small nymph girl flying over and zapping all the melee fighters in the fray.

---

[Soldiers]

"We're almost there!"

As they reached the steps, Lily saw the familiar sight of lightning flashing outside.

"Oh dear."

09-13-2009   #207 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Krakas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Krakas
IGN: KoarseKrimson/DawningBlue
Class: Shaman/Archer
Level: 1/1,1/1
Guild: Meido Brigade

"Oh shi-" Ren saw some arrows fly directly at him and Mirei. He went as close as he could to the kneeled girl and held his lance tight.

Most of the arrows harmlessly pinged off. One found a neat spot in his free arm though.

"Ouch..." Ren felt the arrow pierce his skin, it was nicely lodged near his elbow.

"Mirei, you okay?"

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)
-Be playing DFO and S4League if they weren't IP blocked >.>-

09-13-2009   #208 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute

Solfege seemed to have forgotten something, though - she wondered what.

No matter now, I just have to--

There was a yell of "K-KRESS! RUN!", then there was a bright light - something seemed to pierce her shoulder - ...and there was nothing.

09-13-2009   #209 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Mirei watched the flashes of lightning, she saw them hit almost everyone, and suddenly, there was Ren kneeling infront of her with an arrow in his arm.

"Mirei, you okay?" She looked up into the concerned emerald eyes staring down at her.

"Y-yes, I'm fine, thank you. But you're arm..." Mirei clasped her hands again and this time a sweet, pure melody sounded in the forest, floating above Mirei was a small girl smiling happily ontop of a white cloud. The girl gave a laugh before proceeding to rain.

The droplets proceeded to dance around, landing on anyone who was hurt, aside from the Soliders of Soare.

Last edited by Rhois; 09-13-2009 at 04:24 AM.

09-13-2009   #210 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Ren indeed felt better. This stuff Mirei produced from the rain was like morphine, just without the addiction and tolerence factors.

"Thanks a bunch, Aqua hair." Ren thanked Mirei, before turning around and seeing the injuries that the tazor crazied red magic caused.

"Wow." was all he could say.

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)

Last edited by Krakas; 09-13-2009 at 04:35 AM.

09-13-2009   #211 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

The battlefield was scorched. Angelito's body lay face down in the grass and Kress was slumped against a tree

Last edited by PedroRomero; 09-13-2009 at 06:36 PM. Reason: lolpillar

09-13-2009   #212 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

"Oh God, Jethro and the other kid was in there." Ren looked at the exhausted Jen, then back at the scorch zone.

"Jethro, Solfege! You guys still breathing!" Ren didn't want to leave Mirei's side just yet, there was still no sign of that arrow wielding brat.

09-13-2009   #213 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of

Mirei flashed a smile at Ren before standing up, allowing the song to dissapate.
Scanning the field of play Mirei saw that most of the fighters were down, Jethro, the mini-giant, Solfege, the mi- SOLFEGE?!

Headless of danger, Mirei raced towards the small body and come into view of the most amusing scenes of her life!

There, Solfege lay, ontop of the small archer, both curled around each other like a pair of kittens. Smiling, she disentangled her precious Solfege and carried her over to Ren.

09-13-2009   #214 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

"Now what?" Ren was confused. With Mirei carrying the unconcious Solfege over for protection, and Jethro still out there, not to mention a breathless Jen, what the heck was he to do?

"Artemis, take my spot for a bit and protect the girls. I'll go see if Jethro's okay." Ren asked the bow wielding teru as he slowly advanced forward.

09-13-2009   #215 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

"Mmm..."

Solfege could feel her body being buoyed... and the pain in her shoulder lessening - a little. "Bleargh... huh?" She opened her eyes, and saw herself being carried by Mirei.

"M-Mirei! Uuuuu--!!" she stuttered, blushing. "P-Please let me down..."

09-13-2009   #216 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games

"Good, you're awake now," Mirei smiled down at Solfege. "I would, but your body is still recovering from the volts that it was just blasted with. My healing isn't strong enough to completely remove the effects of a taser, so you should just rest for a little while." Mirei's voice left absolutely no room for arguement.

09-13-2009   #217 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

"Thank you," Solfège nodded and smiled, then felt her right shoulder...

Ow. Wha--it hurts... I can't lift my right arm... above my shoulder...!

"Eh... my chak-" There, at the scene of the aftermath, lay two very blackened, smoking, and broken chakrams. Solfège simply stared.

Back at town, written on the back label of a certain weapon polish in fine print - Warning: Combustible. Leave to dry after polishing, keep away from sources of fire. Do not use until one day after applying.

09-13-2009   #218 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

[orz]

"Alright." Artemis said to Ren. It was a miracle that she didn't get hit at all. [aka I wasn't there 8D] Unfortunately, that was not the case for some of the others.

She looked at Mirei and Solfège. "Hm...that's nice, being such great friends...Revyatails as well..."

09-13-2009   #219 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Maget can only hope to improve

She could hear voices now. Still, with all the rumbling she could barely make out any of them. A gasp escaped Sylvana's lips however as a loud crackle sounded overhead, like lightning striking the earth.

The warm sun on her shoulders signified that they were finally outside; but there was something else. Something smelled like it was burning. It wasn't just in one place either... everywhere smelled like smoke.

" Ange? Kress? We're back... huh? " Sylvana hopped off Lily's back, only to notice how hot the ground was. The grass was gone, and all she felt underfoot was some kind of sand. Almost like ash, freshly charred grass.

" Miss Lily...please be on your guard. We... we aren't alone. " Sylvana warned, a watchful expression coming across her face as she held the crystal closer to her body. Now that she was still, she listened for any sign of their Vanguards, or better yet... their enemies. The silver-haired Reyvateil knew that someone else besides them was close by, and they weren't there for crumpets and tea.

09-13-2009   #220 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Angelito's fingers twitched on the ground and soon after his whole body shifted.

"nnggh," he groaned.

The first thing he felt as he came to was the pain and sensitivity of scorched skin. He couldn't move. Not right now, it was too much. He clinched his eyes and teeth attempting to get his baring. He couldn't let them lose the fight.... if only he could gather the strength to get back up