Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-13-2009   #181 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

[Knights]

"Leave now. Or we won't hesitate to enforce anti trespassing laws." Jethro said.

Jen's song had transformed into a small girl with a yellow tank top and a black skirt, holding a small tazer. She continued to sing.

---

[Soldiers]

"Over here!"

Lily could see a faint green glow coming from around the corner and rushed to get over there, helping Sylvana along, though carefully this time.

As they got past the corner, the view changed from darkness to a room filled with a bright green light. There, floating above a small pedestal, was the crystal.

It was the most beautiful thing Lily had ever seen, and to Sylvana, its aura felt beautiful.

Last edited by Mitchi; 09-13-2009 at 02:03 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-13-2009   #182 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

"Now now," Angelito held his hands out in front of him. "Let's be reasonable here--"

One look at Jethro's face told him that was not the right thing to say, but he just couldn't leave and have the entrance unguarded. Just one more minute and then he'd fight if need be, but he wanted to stall just one more minute. The dumb traveler role gained no sympathy, so Angelito switched gears, hoping to have a little fun.

"Sheesh, ok I get it. I get it." Angelito rubbed the back of his neck and winched, feigning hurt by the harsh looks. "And here I thought us Soldiers were supposed to be the harsh ones. You knights sure don't know the first thing about human compassion."

09-13-2009   #183 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Maget can only hope to improve

Though she couldn't quite see the light, she could feel the magic from the crystal washing over her. That was the hymn crystal, for sure.

" Well then, let's take it and get back to the surface. I'm worried about the boys. " Sylvana urged Lily on with a small push, smiling at the younger Reyvateil.

09-13-2009   #184 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

"Sir Jethro... I think they're stalling," said Solfège. "Mirei won't be able to hold on for much longer..."

She bit her lip. They're obviously up to something. Why pass through a FOREST to get another city? Then she remembered:

"...They also have a small operation going on on the other side of the continent, in Spirit Grove Port. One of these must be a decoy, so we must pursue both..."

"Decoy or not, they're up to no good! Passing through - that's obviously a lie! Sir Jethro!" she urged him.

09-13-2009   #185 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

"Aw see that's exactly what I'm talkin' about," Angelito said, in responce to Solfege's accusation.

His relaxed and casual demeanor of just moments before disappeared as a calm frown crossed his features.

"It's a shame it'd had to come to this. I really hate picking on people smaller than me..."

With that Angelito threw one of his shields at an angle, aiming directly for the Reyvatiel who seemed to be weakening the fastest.

09-13-2009   #186 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Krakas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Krakas
IGN: KoarseKrimson/DawningBlue
Class: Shaman/Archer
Level: 1/1,1/1
Guild: Meido Brigade

"Now that's cheap." Ren wasn't the best at reflexes, but he knew that he could take the defense.

He jumped into position and raised his lance, preparing to take the blow.

*Ding!*

Ren took the shield, but with a recoil. He felt his body drag backwards a foot or two, with the grass and dirt piling behind his legs.

"Jeez, what is that? A freaking powerthrow?"

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)
-Be playing DFO and S4League if they weren't IP blocked >.>-

09-13-2009   #187 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Through the red haze Mirei saw the small giant of a man throw his shield.

Straight at her.

Mirei felt like she wasn't quite all there suddenly, as if she was floating in caremel while her human body could just die... Then she snapped back to reality.

"Ding!"

She stared at the man standing in front of her, uncomprehending for a second before realising that Ren must've blocked it. Exhaling, Mirei felt her whole body shake from adrenline.

I can't wait till this is over...

Last edited by Rhois; 09-13-2009 at 02:27 AM.

09-13-2009   #188 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Angelito let out a disgruntled hmph as he caught the shield as it came back to him.

"K, fine I'll go after you instead," Angelito said.

They were all going down regardless, to him the order was irrelevant.

09-13-2009   #189 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

[Knights]

"You freaking coward!"

Jethro ran forward to hit Angelito while his guard was down after throwing the Sheild.

"Ren, Guard Mirei with your life, you hear me?!"

Jen's summon's tazer got bigger.

"H...urry...Jethro...I...I can't take much more..."

Artemis also took this oportunity to fire an arrow at Kress, hitting him in the arm.

---

[Soldiers]

"Let's get it and go...wow, this is lighter than I thought"

Lily heard a rumbling as she lifted the crystal.

"Crap. Let's run for it Sylvana...Get on my back!"

09-13-2009   #190 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute

Nice save!

Solfège had her heart stop for a moment - thankfully Ren was just in the way to block it. She immediately turned around and bent forwards.

"Now you just remember who started it!" she yelled, and dashed forwards.

"I hope," called the girl "-YOU'VE NO ISSUES FIGHTING A GIRL!" she said as she entered melee range.

09-13-2009   #191 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Angelito steadied Kress before he could fall, and slung one of his shields at Artemis.

"Get back. Go back towards the pillars. You can still shoot. I know you can, bub." He pushed Kress back and turned back to the action at hand.

He heard Solfege's angry shout and only laughed.

"Silly wench. I have no problems fighting a dying kitten."

09-13-2009   #192 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

"I hear ya! I won't let her get hurt!" Ren was adamant wth those words, he wasn't going to let someone he was ordered to protect get hurt again.

"Mirei, if you can hear me, I've got you covered. Hang in there Aqua hair." Ren didn't bother to turn back, he learnt not to do that the hard way.

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)

09-13-2009   #193 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Mirei faintly registered a voice which must've been Solfège shouting out. She smiled happily and began to sing with renewed. But she'd reach the end of her tether, she slowly sank to the ground.

"I-...I..can't...continue...anymore..." Mirei spoke in short little gasps, little droplets of sweat were running from her face and her eyes were abnormally bright.

09-13-2009   #194 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

" Huh? Well.. alright. Sure you can handle me, Miss Lily? " Sylvana said in a worried tone. Still, she guided herself around to the younger Reyvateil's back, holding onto her shoulders for support.

" Okay~, let's go! I'll hold onto that for you. " Taking the crystal from Lily, Sylvana held it tight with one hand.

09-13-2009   #195 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Angelito saw the aqua haired reyvatiel sink to the ground.

'heh... guess she took herself out,' he thought.

Solfege was now in close range so Angelito grabbed her arm and went to knee her in the gut.

09-13-2009   #196 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

[Knights]

Jethro rushed at Angelito, attempting to strike him at the side.

"Fight me man to man, you pansy!" hissed Jethro. He was shorter, but that didn't make him less skilled in battle. He and Jen didn't become top of the battle unit for nothing.

---

[Soldiers]

"I'm stronger than I look." She said, getting a good grip on Sylvana's legs. "Hang on, and hang on to that crystal!"

She ran at full speed, using the light of Sever to guide her.

09-13-2009   #197 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

"Hey! Talk with me!" Ren didn't know what was going on behind him, he was too focused on the front.

"Don't fall on me Mirei! What the heck am I meant to tell Bell!" Ren was getting worried. his job was protecting, but how was he meant to do that if the RT was the one knocking herself out?

09-13-2009   #198 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Angelito tossed Solfege aside roughly to the ground.

"Now now. I was jsut trying to make things a little bit more even for me and my friend Kress over there."

Angelito used his shield to block Jethro's strike, before pushing it forward like a phalanx.

09-13-2009   #199 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Tch! "Not so easy!"

How many times have I done this already? The Grathnode crystal on the necklace swung forward, just like a reminder of times past. If you get caught by the arm...

Solfege lunged into Angelito, who had one leg raised already - knocking them both to the ground. "DON'T GRAB A LADY'S HAND WITHOUT HER PERMISSION!"

Behind her, came a very pissed Jethro...

orz

Last edited by Kotarou; 09-13-2009 at 02:57 AM.

09-13-2009   #200 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

" We'd better get moving. I have a bad feeling about this. " Sylvana said, feeling a small bit of rubble fall on her shoulders. The cave was coming down, and fast.

" I think we're almost there! " Sylvana noted that it was getting warmer. The stairs out were close by, most probably.