Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-10-2009   #1 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW
Default Raven Academy [Remake] (Everyone is welcome!)

NEW NOTE: If someone has been inactive for at least 1 day (eg. Due to being grounded without notice, internet wouldn't connect, etc), then you may CONTROL THEM.
New New Note : If someone has been inactive, then control them. But do not over do it, or do not do it by the character's request (ex. Sandrie doesn't want anyone stuffing words into her character's mouth).

If you do not know how to role-play, see the sticky threads made by Godbot3000.

Yeah um, so first things first.

Can't post in the other one since them people r inactive and the last post was from December. So preventing Necropost, I will start the new Raven Academy Role-play.

The same stuff from the old one:

You will use your registered RP character for this roleplay. Everyone is welcome. Let's try not to go overload with people o.o
**Your Registered RP Character is in the Characters section.

Where the idea came from: This is just a roleplay Echosong based on one of her books. None of the characters will be the same, (I took Kerri from a completely different book she's writing XD) but the beginning is the same, basically.

Plot: The Raven academy was a very ornate boarding school. The dining room, Bedrooms for the students, Everything about it was elaborate and showy. The school has many classes, including Sword fighting, Magic, and the normal school subjects. There are 70 floors, floors up to 49 with 100 bedrooms. It was a very rich school, and had the highest education possible. But, despite this elaborate exterior, the school had very dark secrets hidden under the surface. The school's headmistress is never seen outside her room, and the students all are constantly told not to go above floor 50... What is hidden up there? Will we ever find out?

How your character got here: There are two ways your character can come into this roleplay: They are a student and their parents decided to send them here, or They came here to find something. Either way, once they got in, they were told, just like all the others, to NEVER go above floor 50.

NPCs: The desk lady: Can be played by anyone. She tells them what room to go to. The only other time she MIGHT be played, is if one of our characters try to sneak to the 50th floor.
Amanda: A know-it-all and tattletale. She is the headmistresses daughter, and she is not very nice. Anyone can play her. She will only be played in the later parts of the roleplay, though.
Terri: Rydia's friend that she met in the Academy. She has healing magics. Only PrincessLenne can control her.
Kai: A new found friend Rydia met (See Page 10). He specializes in Spell Blading, or adding elements/effects to his sword. Anyone can control him.
Random Kids: Anyone can play them. It's for events like overhearing gossip, they run around looking for something, etc.

More NPCs will be added as the story progresses.

Extra: You MUST stay within the time line of the last posts, otherwise it'd be a bit confusing. A bit of a time warp can happen though. If anything not important happens in the moment, we can skip it (example, its gonna be bed time. Nothing important happens during the night? Okay, skip to morning)
--If you are in Floors 45 and above, you will sometimes hear noises from above the 50th floor. Will you try to advance on?
---You can use stuff from the old Raven Academy role-play.
----If someone is not on because they are asleep, eating dinner, going out, etc, YOU MAY CONTROL THAT PERSON ONLY ONCE.
-----Events like suddenly meeting someone (see the 3rd post) will happen probably. You can control other people's character at those kind of moments.
------If someone takes your spot in a post, edit it. Sorry D:

**Your character can enter at ANYTIME. But, you have to catch up on your own. Long post, short post, doesn't matter.

All Current Characters in Role-Play :

Rydia - PrincessLenne
Leda Swan - Krakas
Micajah Fatik Adolphus - HolyAbyssal
Yoruhime Shuiro - Yoruhime (Away due to some camp trip, I believe)
Rayne Falkner - Sandrie
Leht Therthar - RoflKnife
Makuro Mito - Silver Rook

Have fun!

Okay, Let's start. I'll post once more when someone joins and does their thing.

Rydia's important keepsake was stolen. She was told that it was hidden within a school. Learning more information, she learned the Raven Academy had it. She decided to become a student and was happily enjoying this school. Her dorm room is Floor 49, Room 487. She has three beds in the room.

On the first day of Rydia's lunch time, numerous kids stared at Rydia's strange clothes. Rydia looked around. Terri dragged her away from the entrance of the cafeteria to get her some lunch. Rydia grabbed some rice balls and sat down at a table with Terri, no one else was there.

Rydia is in the offensive magics class to practice her Black Magic skills to improve her power. She is the top student of the class.

Out of Character : The reason why Rydia has three beds in her room is so that two people can move in :3 The room is a bit big though. Actually, all rooms are o.o

Last edited by PKShota; 09-07-2009 at 01:18 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-10-2009   #2 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves
Default Micajah's entrance.

Micajah's footsteps echoed heavily against the cold stones of the academy's foyer. It seemed like forever since he set out from his home in the forest, trekking for a couple days, just to come here. " Might as well sign in, " The elf said quietly to himself. " They'd be upset if I didn't. " He walked past the many columns to finally get to the granite reception desk where a lady sat, painting her nails. He snapped his fingers, causing a spark, which startled her. That inadvertently caused her to jerk her head back, which threw her nail polish bottle into the air.

" May I ask you what you are doing here? " She said as politely as she could, right as the bottle hit the ground. The desk lady looks at Micajah's face, determining his heritage and who he was in a glance. " Oh, Sir Adolphus, you are on floor 49, room 487. You will be rooming with a girl, named Rydia. Have a nice stay at the Raven Academy. " She beamed and smiled as he walked past her.

' That was fast... ' He thought to himself as he walked towards the elevator in the center of the foyer. ' I'm in. '

[ Long post is long. ]

08-10-2009   #3 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute

Rydia exited Magic Class and met up with Terri. While strolling to the elevator to Rydia's room, she saw a strange dressed Elf. He walked pass by, ignoring Terri and Rydia.

Terri: "That guy seems...weird."

Rydia: "He seems fine."

Rydia and Terri took the elevator up to Terri's room on the 49th floor, Room 488. Terri grabbed her staff and they both went to the Training Gym. Rydia and Terri practiced their magics, yet the only offensive spell Terri can cast is Holy.

08-10-2009   #4 (permalink)
.png
Games

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold

So, he took the elevator up, abet a different one than the two girls he passed by took. The elevator, for him, stopped at floor 48, and the doors stood open. There was no one there so then he went onto floor 48, gazing across the open area with the borderline rooms. Micajah looked over the railings to see he reception desk and the opposite elevator. He then looked up, seeing tons of other floors way up there. He wondered what they were for.

The elevator remained stuck for around a half hour, so then Micajah, closed his eyes, and reached inside of the fire within him, pulling out a strand that formed into two small orbs. These orbs gained their membranes and skeletal-looking wings, and he dived over the railing,going down and then lifting up. There just happened to be markers on the ledges about which floor was which, so the elf hopped onto floor 49 , and landed right in front of room 487.

He slid a card given to him by the desk lady, the light on the door turned green, and it popped open. Micajah's wings shrunk to get through the doorframe, and he doffed his backpack and travel bags he brought with him to the academy, leaving them on the coffee table leading to the sleeping area.

08-10-2009   #5 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Rydia and Terri finished practicing, they went into the showers and back to their own rooms.

Rydia went to her room and opened the door. She looked inside and saw a backpack and bags, and a person

Rydia : "Wah! Who are you?!"

08-10-2009   #6 (permalink)
.png
Games

Micajah didn't seem surprised. " Micajah, your new roommate. " He said, extending his hand for a shake. " And you? " The elf shuffled his gear around and his wing-flames went out.

08-10-2009   #7 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Rydia : ...I'm Rydia.

Rydia shakes Micajah's hand.

So why did you come to Raven Academy?

Out of Character : I stop here, i need to go to bed, catch up in the morning

08-10-2009   #8 (permalink)
.png
Games

He accepted her hand shake, and then took his bags from the coffee table. " Parents, getting away from family troubles, you know. " These weren't his actual intentions but they'd have to suffice.

" So, any idea on who else is going to room with us? " He said, placing his bags on one of the larger beds.

[Me too. :x]

08-11-2009   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Krakas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Krakas
IGN: KoarseKrimson/DawningBlue
Class: Shaman/Archer
Level: 1/1,1/1
Guild: Meido Brigade

((OCC: Guess I'll nab that last spot, now we have one full room :3. This first post will be long, but the others will be shorter, promise. I have had experience with RP's before so I know not to play others chars and junk like that, but if I do something wrong don't hesitate to remind me :S))

"Gah...They really were serious about taking me to a good school to make me learn music." Leda sighed and face palmed at her lack of seriousness to the situation till just now. She was loitering in the academie's foyer, she honestly didn't want to be here right now.

"At least this place is well presented." Leda muttered to herself, indulging in the view presented to her. With all these columns and that granite reception desk, this place was no doubt pricy to her parents.

"Can I help you?" the receptionist noticed Leda pacing about blindly, wondering if she actually had any buisness here.

"Ah yeah, I transfered here. My name's Leda Swan." Leda quickly gathered a suitable composture as she spoke, first impressions always count afterall.

"Leda? The adopted child of Rumi the diva popstar?" the receptionist perked up in excitement, as if she met an actual celebrity. Leda didn't really like the popularity, it was like being an open diary for all to see, and she preferred her privacy.

"Yeah, I am." Leda was blunt, she was used to this now. "May I know my floor and room numbers so I can get myself unpacked?" She knew by now that being nonchalant about it would kill the excitement as quickly as it came, and for now it worked.

"Let me see." the receptionist checked her computer for Leda's room placement. "Floor 49, Room 487. You are with Rydia and Micajah, and have a nice stay at the academy. ()"

"Thanks." Leda was about to grab her bags when she remembered a question she wanted to ask. "Does this school have magic practices? And which instrument has my parents placed me under?"

"Yes, we do teach magic here. And it says here you're learning to play the keyboard." the receptionist was rather fast in response, at least she knew what she was talking about.

Leda wanted to run as far away as she could... the keyboard? She doesn't even know how to play a dam flute, let alone a keyboard. "Sweet, Is there any way to transfer some of my classes?"

"You can talk to the subject coordinator later, for now you should just get yourself sorted for school." the receptionist was right. Leda was going to be in for a rough ride, best to make the most of it. "Oh and don't forget; do not go past floor 50, ever."

Leda thanked the lady and went on her way. She shouldered her laptop case and carried her bags toward the working elevator, where she would be taken to her new room. "I hope my roomates are nice people, and not some mean freaks." Leda was already thinking pessimisticly.

When she reached the door she realized that the receptionist forgot to give her the key to her room. "For goodness sakes... hopefully someone is in there." Leda grumbled to herself as she knocked at the door, asking if anyone was present.

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)
-Be playing DFO and S4League if they weren't IP blocked >.>-

Last edited by Krakas; 08-11-2009 at 04:19 AM.

08-11-2009   #10 (permalink)
Posting once a year.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryDungeon Fighter OnlineLa Tale
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Yoruhime has a spectacular aura aboutYoruhime has a spectacular aura about
Level: - ∞
Guild: FrenchBread

(( OOC: Yes for roleplay! I posted my Character Info, which took like 1 hr... It's been a while since I rp'd, so please watch over me. One more thing, are all rooms shared? ))
---
Yoruhime stared hard out the car seat window. Raven Academy, the school filled with mysteries and dangers. It was also the place where she could find clues about that man. She clenched her fist harder at the thought. "Based on the information I've collected for years, this academy definitely has bonds tied with that man. This may actually be the final information I need to get his whereabouts."

"Hey," said a loud and rude voice, breaking through her thoughts. "We're here."

Yoruhime gave a glare to her young driver, a childhood friend. "Yeah, Captain Obvious. And geez, it's been 3 months and your driving sucks. I wonder how you past that test."

"Shut up." said the young man, as he got out of the car to get her belongings. "I wanna see YOU drive."

Opening the trunk, the man began to fling the luggages toward her. Yoruhime catches each of her luggage bags with ease. "Is Oriental Black in there?" she asked, referring to her sword.

"Yeah" he replied, slamming the trunk down. Refusing to look directly at her golden eyes, he gave a grumble. "Be careful in there."

Yoruhime smiles, "Don't worry. Quit underestimating me." And with that, she headed towards the entrance of the Academy. The young driver stared at her back with worried eyes as she walked further away; two ponytails flying along with the ominous wind.

"49th floor, Room 486" said the desk lady with a smile.
"Thanks," said Yoruhime. "By any chance, you---"
"Next," replied the desk lady with the same smile.
"Wha." It was almost like the lady knew what she was going to ask but simply ignores it.
Yoruhime moved to the side for the next person in line. "Ah well, I should settle down first before asking anything anyway."

Taking the elevator, she heads toward her room.

08-11-2009   #11 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

((OOC: My guess is that the rooms can share up to three people. By teh way, we has teh same eye colour XD. 'Cept mine is a shade of orange . The receptionist has a case of multiple personality disorder -_-''))
((I'm not sure, if your still on we could IC talk a little to pass the time? I'm still locked outside meh room :s))

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)

08-12-2009   #12 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Sorry guys my stupid internet wouldn't connect! I've added a new note on the Open Post in case I've gone.

So, here's my catching up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyAbyssal

He accepted her hand shake, and then took his bags from the coffee table. " Parents, getting away from family troubles, you know. " These weren't his actual intentions but they'd have to suffice.

" So, any idea on who else is going to room with us? " He said, placing his bags on one of the larger beds.

[Me too. :x]
In Character : I don't really know. There's at least 3 people in each dorm room, and the Desk Lady just puts people in random rooms, although all of the rooms up to the 47th floor are full, but mostly because those are 1 bed dorm rooms.

Out of Character : (lol alot of kids 0_0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krakas
((OCC: Guess I'll nab that last spot, now we have one full room :3. This first post will be long, but the others will be shorter, promise. I have had experience with RP's before so I know not to play others chars and junk like that, but if I do something wrong don't hesitate to remind me :S))

"Gah...They really were serious about taking me to a good school to make me learn music." Leda sighed and face palmed at her lack of seriousness to the situation till just now. She was loitering in the academie's foyer, she honestly didn't want to be here right now.

"At least this place is well presented." Leda muttered to herself, indulging in the view presented to her. With all these columns and that granite reception desk, this place was no doubt pricy to her parents.

"Can I help you?" the receptionist noticed Leda pacing about blindly, wondering if she actually had any buisness here.

"Ah yeah, I transfered here. My name's Leda Swan." Leda quickly gathered a suitable composture as she spoke, first impressions always count afterall.

"Leda? The adopted child of Rumi the diva popstar?" the receptionist perked up in excitement, as if she met an actual celebrity. Leda didn't really like the popularity, it was like being an open diary for all to see, and she preferred her privacy.

"Yeah, I am." Leda was blunt, she was used to this now. "May I know my floor and room numbers so I can get myself unpacked?" She knew by now that being nonchalant about it would kill the excitement as quickly as it came, and for now it worked.

"Let me see." the receptionist checked her computer for Leda's room placement. "Floor 49, Room 487. You are with Rydia and Micajah, and have a nice stay at the academy. ()"

"Thanks." Leda was about to grab her bags when she remembered a question she wanted to ask. "Does this school have magic practices? And which instrument has my parents placed me under?"

"Yes, we do teach magic here. And it says here you're learning to play the keyboard." the receptionist was rather fast in response, at least she knew what she was talking about.

Leda wanted to run as far away as she could... the keyboard? She doesn't even know how to play a dam flute, let alone a keyboard. "Sweet, Is there any way to transfer some of my classes?"

"You can talk to the subject coordinator later, for now you should just get yourself sorted for school." the receptionist was right. Leda was going to be in for a rough ride, best to make the most of it. "Oh and don't forget; do not go past floor 50, ever."

Leda thanked the lady and went on her way. She shouldered her laptop case and carried her bags toward the working elevator, where she would be taken to her new room. "I hope my roomates are nice people, and not some mean freaks." Leda was already thinking pessimisticly.

When she reached the door she realized that the receptionist forgot to give her the key to her room. "For goodness sakes... hopefully someone is in there." Leda grumbled to herself as she knocked at the door, asking if anyone was present.
In Character : -Hears a Knock-

Rydia : I'll get it.

Rydia opens the door and sees a black-haired girl at the entrance.

"Oh, who would you be?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoruhime
(( OOC: Yes for roleplay! I posted my Character Info, which took like 1 hr... It's been a while since I rp'd, so please watch over me. One more thing, are all rooms shared? ))
---
Yoruhime stared hard out the car seat window. Raven Academy, the school filled with mysteries and dangers. It was also the place where she could find clues about that man. She clenched her fist harder at the thought. "Based on the information I've collected for years, this academy definitely has bonds tied with that man. This may actually be the final information I need to get his whereabouts."

"Hey," said a loud and rude voice, breaking through her thoughts. "We're here."

Yoruhime gave a glare to her young driver, a childhood friend. "Yeah, Captain Obvious. And geez, it's been 3 months and your driving sucks. I wonder how you past that test."

"Shut up." said the young man, as he got out of the car to get her belongings. "I wanna see YOU drive."

Opening the trunk, the man began to fling the luggages toward her. Yoruhime catches each of her luggage bags with ease. "Is Oriental Black in there?" she asked, referring to her sword.

"Yeah" he replied, slamming the trunk down. Refusing to look directly at her golden eyes, he gave a grumble. "Be careful in there."

Yoruhime smiles, "Don't worry. Quit underestimating me." And with that, she headed towards the entrance of the Academy. The young driver stared at her back with worried eyes as she walked further away; two ponytails flying along with the ominous wind.

"49th floor, Room 486" said the desk lady with a smile.
"Thanks," said Yoruhime. "By any chance, you---"
"Next," replied the desk lady with the same smile.
"Wha." It was almost like the lady knew what she was going to ask but simply ignores it.
Yoruhime moved to the side for the next person in line. "Ah well, I should settle down first before asking anything anyway."

Taking the elevator, she heads toward her room.
Very good ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krakas
((OOC: My guess is that the rooms can share up to three people. By teh way, we has teh same eye colour XD. 'Cept mine is a shade of orange . The receptionist has a case of multiple personality disorder -_-''))
((I'm not sure, if your still on we could IC talk a little to pass the time? I'm still locked outside meh room :s))
if IC is some online chatting thing, I can't. if IC is in character, then we have to use OoC (Out of character) to talk.

08-12-2009   #13 (permalink)
.png
Games

[ Try not to quote other people's posts, and if you're talking OOC use either (()) or [] :3 ]

Rydia explained the situation on the rooms, so then the elf just pitched his bags on one of the beds, where were sorta large in size. "So you're saying that other people in the floors below us get their own rooms? How selfish!" He said with a surprised look on his finely chiseled face.

He heard the knock on the door, and Rydia scrambling to get it. 'Meh,' He thought to himself. 'Going well so far.' He waited for the person knocking on the door to come in.

08-12-2009   #14 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

[Yah, I'm scrambling w/o internet.]

08-12-2009   #15 (permalink)
Posting once a year.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryDungeon Fighter OnlineLa Tale
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Yoruhime has a spectacular aura aboutYoruhime has a spectacular aura about
Level: - ∞
Guild: FrenchBread

Ding! 'Floor 49' was clearly written on the digital sign of the elevator. The elevator door opened but Yoruhime continued to just stand there. "What is this queasy feeling I'm getting?" Yoruhime turned her head to the buttons to notice something strange. Numbers up to 49 were listed but there were no numbers listed above floor 49. "That's strange. Perhaps they have a seperate elevator for those floors?"

The elevator door was about to close until Yoruhime stuck out a hand to stop the door from closing. Shaking her head, she said out loud, "Quit fooling around, Yoruhime!"

She carried her belongings to her room. As she dig for her keys, she notice a girl standing next door. She had jet black hair and yellow eyes just like herself, except her own eyes had more gold than orange. The girl was about to turn her head but Yoruhime quickly looked back at her door. Finally finding the card key, she opened the door.

The bedroom didn't look too shabby. No wait, it was bedrooms. She made sure she booked a room that she could share only to herself but apparently if the hotel was too booked, she would had to share. This might become troublesome because she brought quite a few things she didn't want other people to see. No it was not porn. Just a few ancient scrolls and data she have been secretly collecting from government and other groups.

"Well actually," she thought to herself. "It wouldn't be so lonely if I had a room mate. Just hope it's a blind room mate. Heh."

Yoruhime began to unpack her belongings. She had plan to investigate around once she's done organizing her things.

Last edited by Yoruhime; 08-12-2009 at 03:02 PM.

08-12-2009   #16 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Leda was relieved to see someone answer the door, and one of the same gender at that.

"Oh, who would you be?" the girl asked Leda. Leda raised an eyebrow at the painfully obvious question, with her bags and that lying about and all.

"Um, The receptionist said that this was my new room." Leda played it casual, and polite. It's not like everyone could read her mind, she understood that at least. "My name is Leda Swan, it's nice to meet you." Leda smiled as she outstreched her hand, awaiting a shake.

((If someone does control me because I'm absent or something, I don't mind. Just don't be too out of character.))

Last edited by Krakas; 08-12-2009 at 06:24 PM.

08-12-2009   #17 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Rydia : "Oh okay then. My name's Rydia, and nice to meet you." Rydia happily returns the handshake.

Rydia's Thought : Strangely I get two new room mates on the same day in a very short time...

Rydia : "You have another room mate." Rydia moves the sight of the room and Micajah is shown.

08-12-2009   #18 (permalink)
.png
Games

The elf stofo still for a bit, sizing up the new person once Rydia moved out of the way. One of his ears with the dual earring twitched. " Hey... I'm Micajah, " He said in a casual sort of manner,not offering a handshake to the obviously newly arrived. Micajah brushed right by her without hearing her name, going towards the next room over, which was the way to the elevator.

He felt like going to the training room, even thought he had no idea where that was. Hopefully, they wouldn't mind if a dummy caught on fire.

08-12-2009   #19 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Rydia : "Well I'm going to the cafeteria for a snack now, bye Leda!"

Rydia rushed out of the room down to an elevator. She went down to the cafeteria floor (Floor 1) and went to the snack bar. Thankfully, all the snacks are free and seemed to have an infinite supply. She grabbed a bag of chips and sat down to eat them.

Rydia exited the cafeteria and went outside, passing the desk lady. Numerous kids were playing outside. Suddenly, Rydia felt a shivering tug on her body.

"D-dark magic...?"

Rydia looked behind her and saw Amanda, the tattle-tale of the school.

Amanda : "What are you doing here?"

Rydia : "Um...just getting some fresh air!" Rydia planted a happy face on herself.

Amanda : "...Well don't do anything suspicious, remember I'll tell my mom if you're doing something bad." Amanda walked away to the fountain of the school to meet with her know-it-all friends.

Rydia : Could the dark energy be from...?

[I stop here for the night, time to sleep ^_^ Remember if I don't come on for at least 15 hrs since this post, then my internet went bad >.> so continue w/o me and control me till I get back.

Oh and, the italicized words are Rydia's thoughts.]

08-12-2009   #20 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Leda looked at the other roomate that Rydia so openly greeted. "Looks like the cold type." She thought, as he told her his name.

Her suspicion was confirmed when she didn't have enough time to present her own name, "Guess I'll tell him later then,"

She obviously wasn't going to get along well with him.

When Rydia ran off to grab some goodies, Leda finally got the room to herself. She left the front door to the room open as she brought her stuff in and turned on her laptop. "Guess I'll do a little coding while I think about what to do next."