Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-27-2009   #121 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

[Wee wee, we can wait for RoflKnife or it can go to morning now <3]

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-27-2009   #122 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

[I dunno, it doesn't seem that many people look at this often other than myself and you :u]

08-27-2009   #123 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute

[Krakas is probably busy, Abyss got forum work, Yoru's on camp thing, and...idk where RoflKnife r :<]

08-27-2009   #124 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

[I guess we can wait for a bit, not like something groundbreaking is happening now..]

08-28-2009   #125 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Leht got to the school entrance too late, like other students. All that was found was a large crater, and the students gathered around it discussed what could have happened. Poking around, Leht discovered that some students saw a flash of light, others heard some screeching, and generally everyone saw figures where the crater was. Of course, it was far too dark to make out what the figures were, but 2 of them were apparently huge. Speculations went from teachers testing something, to beings that came from above the 50th floor.

Leht decided to see for himself what happened, and attempted some time magic. A small looking glass portal was made, and exactly what happened here was shown. A figure of a large dragon, and a large ghoul was displayed, along with 2 people. Leht manipulates the portal to zoom in on the 2 people and.........oh, the portal closed. Leht only figured out that the 2 people were students while zooming in before the 10 second time limit on the portal was up. He regrets not knowing more time magic, and heads back to his room for sleep. He's still hungry, and wide awake now, ensuring a bad sleep... Now he regrets not putting on earplugs and going back to sleep during the commotion.

OOC: I died. That's my excuse D=...

And go to tomorrow already D=...

08-28-2009   #126 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

[Okay Okay D: -doo doo doo doo music goes to morning-]

08-28-2009   #127 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Eh, it's morning already?" Rayne said as the sun starting shining in her window in her room.

She got up, and felt for her glasses on the table nearby. "Hm, to think yesterday had all that commotion...I wonder if that helped me sleep.

"Alright, today I'm gonna go find that library and the headmistress's daughter!" She said with some enthusiasm.
"Oh...wait, I think I have classes today....opps."

She walked out into the living room. "Eh, I guess Yoruhime isn't back still. I guess I'll go find that library first, I kinda can't eat without money."

08-28-2009   #128 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Rydia : "Ah..such a nice sleep."

Rydia got up from bed and went to the room's bathroom to ready for a school day.

08-28-2009   #129 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Lazily getting up, Leht grabs the school map and gets ready for his classes...10 30 minute classes. He can make it 5 hours without food. Maybe. Leht hopes he gets a job after his classes so he can buy some food.

08-28-2009   #130 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

[Eh, what kind of classes are there exactly? is it just like a regular school with magic classes?]

Rayne took the elevator to the 10th floor. "I hope this was the right floor."

"Oh, maybe this is it?" She walked into the doors to see a huge library with shelves and shelves of books.

"Oh wow!" Her face lit up. She then walked into one of the aisles and started looking at some books.

08-28-2009   #131 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

[Whatever classes you want. Lol. A minimum of three classes are needed to be in Raven Academy.]

Rydia left her room and went to the elevator down to the dining hall. Thankfully she had plenty of money.

After breakfast, Rydia went to her usual, Black Magics, Close-Combat, and Concentration classes.

Rydia decided to go check her friends Rayne and Leda.

Last edited by PKShota; 08-28-2009 at 04:16 PM.

08-28-2009   #132 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

After talking with the person in charge of the library, Rayne managed to get a job there.

"Yay, thank you, thank you!" She said. "I used to work at a library way bigger at this, I promise I'll be good."

"But the only problem is I'm getting minimum wage. Great. Oh, gonna be late to my classes...where did I put that map..."

Rayne ran off to her first two classes, introduction to water magic and a literature class [LOL]

08-28-2009   #133 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

[Yeah um, go post again, since we're supposed to finish classes at the same time :>]

08-28-2009   #134 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

[oh opps]

After Rayne finished her classes, it was already lunch time.

"Well I don't start work until tomorrow...I guess I'll walk around for a bit."

She decided to go outside and take a walk around campus.

08-29-2009   #135 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Krakas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Krakas
IGN: KoarseKrimson/DawningBlue
Class: Shaman/Archer
Level: 1/1,1/1
Guild: Meido Brigade

((We pwned teh boss? Ok, coolies. Wait next day? Let's just go with my day up till now being rather uneventful.))

Leda had already bolted out of her music class, it was a class she'd be happy to trade almost anything to change. She ran back to the spot she slept at the other day, near the garden court.

"Rest mode, activate." Leda mocked to herself, sleeping outside under the sky during breaks was becoming a bad habit.

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)
-Be playing DFO and S4League if they weren't IP blocked >.>-

08-29-2009   #136 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Rydia walked outside and met with Terri.

Rydia : "Hi Terri!"

Terri : "Hey! So how's your classes?"

Rydia : "Fine."

Terri : "I'm gonna go back to my White Magics Class, see ya!" Terri dashed off.

Rydia walked near the school fountain. It looks so new, even though it's 20 years old. She sat down, and thought of some things.

So..like the King said, if there is Dark Mana, then there is always an evil force controlling it.

08-29-2009   #137 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

[More like Rydia pwned the boss, I stood there in shock for the time. 8D AND also busted Rayne, go me]

Rayne was walking by the garden when she noticed Leda sitting under a tree. She walked up to her.

"Hey, how are you? Did you run off randomly last night? I didn't see you at all."

08-29-2009   #138 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

((LOL, epic win shock stare kill ftw XD))

Leda was startled by the familiar voice calling her, she opened one of her eyelids to see Rayne.

"I went to get my staff, then next thing I know, the monster is gone and so are you guys." Leda explained rather groggily, talking when just waking up was a daunting task.

Leda stretched and yawned loudly before sitting upright. "So how's your classes going? I gotta tell ya that right now I'm the music room's class clown." Leda smiled, it was inevitable anyways.

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)

08-29-2009   #139 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Um, we didn't much in my water magics class...well the teacher told me not to use it yet." She said, a little embarrassed. "Oh, I might be in a bit of trouble for my literature class, I...um forgot I don't write well. I mean, I can't write...much.." Rayne was having trouble explaining.

[I got ai ki do class now, I'll be back after piano Q_Q]

08-29-2009   #140 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Leda listened attentively.

"She sounds like the introverted type, can't believe I just noticed that."

"Can't write well? As in bad handwriting?" Leda was confused, but at least talking with someone was better than sleeping to pass the time.