08-22-2009   #101 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Krakas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Krakas
IGN: KoarseKrimson/DawningBlue
Class: Shaman/Archer
Level: 1/1,1/1
Guild: Meido Brigade

"I'll be straight with you guys, I can't use offensive magic without my staff." Leda said as the barrier disappeared, "Although I can use manipulative magic with my phone." she added as the ghouls came closer.

"Dam, didn't think I'd be without my staff on a crucial moment like this." She noticed that the two were already trying to push the ghouls back, Leda thought deeply and had an idea.

"If you can keep them busy long enough, I'll grab my staff and come back as quick as I can!" Leda offered, waiting for the others to reply.

Too late though, as she watched the ghouls charge at Rayne "Oh my..."

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)
-Be playing DFO and S4League if they weren't IP blocked >.>-

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-23-2009   #102 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Rayne saw the ghouls charging straight at her. "Oh great, even better. Well...I suppose I could take a hit better than they could? ...or I can get hit and get knocked out and leave my body free for possession...

She then attempted to shout something but before she could even say anything, she got rammed by the ghouls, knocking her to the ground.

"Aaugh!" She cried.

08-23-2009   #103 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Rydia : "Damn it!"

"King of the Feymarch, monster of the seas, I summon thee to send my enemies into your tsunami of death! Leviathan!"

Rydia summoned a huge, blue, serpent-like dragon that knocked back the ghouls away, then it opened its wide mouth. The blue creature released waves of water, forcing the ghouls to be pushed back. The water circled the mist and was transformed into a tornado made of fierce water.

"That should keep them busy..."

"Rydia!" shouted a voice.

Terri busted out the entrance doors and ran down, past Leda, meeting up with Rydia and an injured Rayne.

Terri : "Oh gods, what happened..?" "Revitalize!"

A light circled Rayne and Rydia, soothing the air around them. All wounds were healed.

08-23-2009   #104 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

"What...?" Rayne's wounds were instantly healed, but the she could have done without the pain of the stinging. She slowly got up, and said to Rydia's friend: "Uh..t-thanks."

She then turned to Rydia and said, "I guess you know now...you're quite sharp."

08-23-2009   #105 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute

Rydia : "Uh..thanks. It's no biggy...I want to be strong..to protect my friends."

Suddenly, a screech yelled all around the Academy.

Rydia : "Leviathan!"

Leviathan's tsunami disappeared, leaving a black, large ghoul in the trail. It's screeched roared the plains of Raven Academy.

Terri : "Oh no.."

08-23-2009   #106 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Leht awoke to the sound of footsteps and a screech. Sleepily looking outside, he saw many people running down the halls, and murmurs of something going on at the school's entrance. Leht complains quietly, noting how loud it is. He figures if what's going on at the entrance is big enough to cause the school to go into a frenzy, it's worth taking a look. Leht heads towards the school entrance, with a disgruntled look on his face.

OOC: It'd be odd for the thousands of other students in the school to not notice masses of ghouls and a giant screech =<.

08-23-2009   #107 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"So..how do you think we are going to go about taking THAT on?" Rayne asked. "Maybe we should ask for help. ...I'm not too bad at redirecting spells I guess...I could keep it distracted for a bit." She offered.

"Well..." she then added, "assuming this thing uses the same energy as other people do, I've never tried on something like this before..."

[OOC:I agree with roflknife .-. especially since it's in the entrance]

08-24-2009   #108 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

[Either I need to post less or you people need to post more, :3]

Rydia : "I...believe I can take it..."

Terri : "You don't mean to summon..."

Rydia : "Just heal me after."

Rydia closed her eyes, then a circle of black light [seems like a contradiction] appeared before Rydia, and her in it. It had a star symbol, similar those for summoning something.

Rydia began to chant summoning words, with Terri, Rayne, and Leda watching.

"God of the Dragons, King of Eidolons, claws fierce and sharp, roar of the mightiest being, I call upon thee to arise from the moon to unleash your flare of destruction!"

Black light began to shine on the star pattern.

"Come forth, Bahamut!"

The light illuminated the area, blinding sight, as a enormous black dragon as night as sky rose from the pattern. Wings large and cold, claws as fierce, with a mighty roar released as the whole body came out.

Rydia : "Egh..."

Terri : "Rydia!" Terri caught an almost tired Rydia, since she used so much mana summoning a horrifying creature.

08-24-2009   #109 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

[I feel like I already post a lot :u]

Rayne stood in shock from the monster that Rydia just summoned.

"W-wow." was all she could mutter. "I hope that's enough to get rid of that thing..."

[oh yeah I was bored yesterday and drew my chara 8D Maybe I'll try drawing you guys as well for fun...B>less failure at drawing Q_Q]

08-26-2009   #110 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Krakas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Krakas
IGN: KoarseKrimson/DawningBlue
Class: Shaman/Archer
Level: 1/1,1/1
Guild: Meido Brigade

((OOC: I is late, sowwi D:. Had to do some sort of camping trip junk, without a computer or laptop, sad face ))

"Wouldn't a summon go haywire if it's summoner is unconscious? Or is this thing loyal beyond all bounds?" Leda was doubting her and the school's survival at this rate, and she still had a staff to grab.

"Be right back!" Leda called as she ran back into the school, heading towards her room.

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)
-Be playing DFO and S4League if they weren't IP blocked >.>-

08-26-2009   #111 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Bahamut roared a terrifying screech that spread through out the area of Raven Academy. The giant ghoul prepared to attack Bahamut. Before that, Bahamut charged at it and kicked the ghoul out from the school, with it safe from all darkness. The ghoul fought back with Bahamut, but it missed all attacks. The dragon slammed the ghoul far, far away, still with a vengeance. Bahamut landed behind the school and began to count down.

The ghoul recovered from flinch.

The darkness roared.

It began to dash to Bahamut.

Mid-way.

Almost there.

Bahamut released charged energy into a terrifying Mega Flare attack. It spread out the field of flowers, disintegrating the ghoul in the process.

Terri : "Wow..." she said, as she recovered Rydia.

Rydia : "That's Bahamut's terrifying power..."

08-26-2009   #112 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

Rayne just stood there in shock. "That...that is just unbelievable. Where on earth does something like that get that kind of power...

She then turned to Rydia. "Are you alright? Also...sorry for not being all that useful. You know, if he was here I'd be in for a long scolding...Oh and one more thing, I'm only going to say this nicely once...Please, don't tell anyone about what I can do okay? I'd go on some very long story but I'm not a fan of my childhood stories."

08-26-2009   #113 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

[Fren, I forgot my post got canceled due to internet got cut]

"Yeah, I'm fine..and I won't..don't worry."

Terri : "Me neither!"

Bahamut disappeared, leaving a black smoke behind.

08-27-2009   #114 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

[B>more people to post, this is Q_Q]

"Um...I kinda wonder why no one is really paying attention to the giant ghouls and the even bigger dragon?" Rayne thought out loud. "Honestly, shouldn't the headmistress or at least a teacher or someone on staff have noticed by now?"

08-27-2009   #115 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Rydia : "I don't know...it's probably something about the building possibly being sound proof?"

Terri : "If it was that loud, then the head mistress of the academy should have come out by now..."

"Maybe something happened to her..."

08-27-2009   #116 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Do you know where her office is?" Rayne inquired. "I'd like to give her a piece of my mind, letting ghouls and monsters run about in a school. So much for school being the safest place a kid could go" she said shrugging.

08-27-2009   #117 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Rydia : "...Her office isn't on any of the known floors."

"Possibly..maybe above the 50th floor."

08-27-2009   #118 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Ugh, you've got to be kidding me..." "But wait, if its above the 50th floor...that doesn't make sense at all. And no way I'm going beyond the 49th floor..at least alone...or without my book."

"Alright fine, I think she had a daughter, maybe I'll try talking to her...?"

08-27-2009   #119 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Terri : "Maybe tomorrow. It's getting late, it's gonna get dark."

Rydia : "The daughter's name is Amanda, the tattle-tell of the academy. Watch what you do."

Rydia and Terri went on ahead into the building, passing a man whom they saw earlier. They ignored and went up to their rooms.

08-27-2009   #120 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Sigh...I suppose so." Rayne said, sighing. "Well...g-good night."

"I'd pursue this Amanda person, but...I have no idea where she would be. Doesn't help that they didn't say much. I guess I'll just go back up...But first, I guess I'll take a visit at that library."