Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-22-2009   #81 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"Alright, gonna go grab something to eat now..." She felt inside her pocket and pulled out some money.

"Err,this is barely enough for a sandwich. How do I have no money on me? She thought in despair. She went up and grabbed a sandwich from the buffet. [?]

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-22-2009   #82 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Krakas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Krakas
IGN: KoarseKrimson/DawningBlue
Class: Shaman/Archer
Level: 1/1,1/1
Guild: Meido Brigade

((This isn't dying is it? Plox dun diez ))

Leda watched with silent amusement, but not in a rude sense. She was suprised to see Rayne lacking cash, she didn't look like the type to be by any means poor.

"Hm? I guess I can give her some cash, got too much anyways." Leda searched her pocket for her wallet. When she found it, she went closer to the buffet.

"Rayne! Catch!" Leda shouted as she chucked the wallet in her direction, she was too lazy to actually walk any further.

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)
-Be playing DFO and S4League if they weren't IP blocked >.>-

08-22-2009   #83 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

[It won't die. ^_^ I will just revive it at random moments if it's dead, besides...later on, we will do some fighting to spice things up.]

Rydia looked behind and saw Leda throw her wallet and Rayne. She thought Rayne must have been low on cash. Although Rayne heard Leda, she wasn't quick enough to respond the wallet coming at her.

Rydia closed her eyes and concentrated on the mana around her. Calm winds lightly flew around the area and lifted the wallet gently so that it floated to Rayne.

08-22-2009   #84 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

[we need moar posts ;_;]

"Rayne! Catch!" Rayne heard Leda's voice, quickly turned around instinctively, but the wallet was still on a crash course to her face.

"Wha-wha??" Rayne said out loud. But suddenly, it slowed down, as if the wind was blowing it towards her. She managed to catch it.

"What's this? Your wallet? Ah, no no, I'm fine!" She said pleadingly. "I-it's alright, I think I have some more back in my room."

"...probably not, what little change I had I probably gave to Louise - ugh, lie #3? What's wrong with me?"Hmm...I guess I'll be needing a job."

[You saved Rayne's glasses :< Also, Louise here isn't my fox chara from the other rp, she's another OC from my non-existent fiction story.]

08-22-2009   #85 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

"Aww come on, waste the money for me. That way my parents won't think I'm a cheapskate. Just save me some for later though." Leda put her thumbs up as she walked up to Rydia and Rayne.

"Oh, nice magic skills you got there by the way Rayne, didn't think you knew how to manipulate wind." Leda didn't notice Rydia focus her magic, so she had guessed Rayne had done it instead.

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)

08-22-2009   #86 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute

"Oh, nice magic skills you got there by the way Rayne, didn't think you knew how to manipulate wind."

Rydia smiled at that, she was fine with Leda mistaking Rayne.

Rydia walked away with her plate of food (mac and cheese, white rice with soy sauce, and a cup of water) to the table where they sat at.

"Thankfully I have a lot of cash that my nice friends back at the Feymarch gave me. Maybe I should give some to them."

Last edited by PKShota; 08-22-2009 at 07:02 PM.

08-22-2009   #87 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"What? Wait...that wasn't me, I don't know wind magic...or much else, other than my terrible water magic." Rayne said. "But...thanks. Heh, back where I came from I don't think people would have spared..." Rayne then turned around and took a big sigh.
"...again."

"Well..I guess I'll get some soup and something to drink then.."

08-22-2009   #88 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

"Interesting..." Leda looked at Rayne with a smile, wondering if she would hold back on spending.

Leda also noticed Rydia go back to their table, now they were seperated again. "I really hate choosing which person I should talk too." Leda sighed as she watched the two,

"Oh, I left my mobile at the table... Oh god no!" Leda felt her face burn up, signalling a rather brilliant blush. "Rydia, for the love of god don't pick that phone up!" Leda ran for the table, hoping to god Rydia didn't take the phone.

((forgot to say, childhood friend complex :s))

Last edited by Krakas; 08-22-2009 at 07:14 PM.

08-22-2009   #89 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Rydia heard Leda's phone ringing. She lowered her fork to her plate and picked up the phone, but didn't answer. She didn't even look at it. Rydia looked behind her and saw Leda running towards her.

Rydia extended her hand towards Leda.

"For you."

08-22-2009   #90 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

((I guess this is my way of opening my past a little to the others, so they get to know Leda better.))

Leda nearly snatched the phone, her flustered face a sight to behold.

"T..Thanks." She stuttered, happy to notice Rydia didn't answer it.

Leda answered the phone, chatting openly to the person on the other line.

"Yeah? Really? But I thought? No Wai!" Leda giggled slightly, then recomposed herself.

"Hey uh, when schools out, you don't mind if... Oh, still busy huh?" Leda looked down, that was usually the response she got anyways. She ended the call soon after, smiling slightly at Rydia.

"Thanks for not answering."

08-22-2009   #91 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Okay I'm back." She gave Leda back her wallet. "I paid this sandwich with my money, so I only got some soup and some water with it...thanks again."

"Hey, do you know if there is a library somewhere at this school? Maybe I can go there and find some new books or something." "And plead the person in charge there to give me a job..."

08-22-2009   #92 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Leda : "Thanks for not answering."

Rydia : "You're welcome. I know it's rude to answer other people's phones, besides, I thought it was personal to you."

Rayne : "Hey, do you know if there is a library somewhere at this school? Maybe I can go there and find some new books or something."

Rydia : "We have three libraries. 1st Floor, 10th floor, and 11th floor. The 10th floor's librarian is really nice, you might even ask for a job there. There are unoccupied jobs that need some help."

Rydia smiled a bit then continued to finish her food.

08-22-2009   #93 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Yessss! Rayne wanted to shout with glee. "A librarian job! And maybe I'll get paid more than I did before..."

"Okay, thanks!" She said smiling to Rydia. She then looked outside the windows. "The sunset is nice, isn't it?" She said while munching on her sandwich.

08-22-2009   #94 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

"Hmm, sure is." Leda wasn't exactly paying attention, but she did have a glimpse or two of the setting sun.

"Libraries eh? Wonder if they have books on the history of this school..." Leda pondered loudly, while flipping her phone and waiitng for a call.

08-22-2009   #95 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

"Yeah..."

Rydia then felt a sudden tug in her body. "Oh no..more dark mana...?", she said in a serious voice.

Rydia got up and took out some money and left it on the table. She took out her Stardust Rod, then ran out to the school's entrance.

08-22-2009   #96 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"What?" Rayne quickly got up and followed Rydia as soon as she noticed her leave.

"Urgh, I'm not thinking this through! If I get into trouble, first off I have no water on me, and I really shouldn't use any dark magic..." Yet Rayne still followed her.

08-22-2009   #97 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

((Rydia is like a big caring sister to everyone, how nostalgic for me ))

"This time, you ain't leaving without me." Leda commented as she followed the two, wondering where she was being taken.

08-22-2009   #98 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Rydia hurried down the cement stairs and looked around. Then she noticed Leda and Rayne following her.

"...It's gonna be dangerous...but okay."

Rydia focused on finding the dark energy. She sensed it, and looked up in the sky. She saw black mist, covering part of the orange sky and around the top of Raven Academy. Then what appeared to be ghouls started to charge at them.

Rydia : "Darn it!"

"Eidolon of protection, I summon thee to guard us! Golem!"

Rydia summoned a large, boulder-like creature, that made a large barrier of rock above them. The ghouls were bounced off. The barrier disappeared.

08-22-2009   #99 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"This isn't good...I'm in no position to help these two... Rayne stood there while Rydia's barrier broke. But suddenly an idea popped into her head. She stared directly at the ghouls above.

"Perhaps...if I manipulate the dark energies around, I can stop them...or at least slow them down. Well...here goes. She concentrated on trying to push them away from Rydia.

08-22-2009   #100 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Rydia sensed Rayne's plans.

"Rayne, don't! Dark mana is too powerful, manipulate, use or try to control it will exhaust you out completely!"

Rydia then sensed more ghouls attacking, aiming at Rayne. They charged.

[Oo, cliffhanger? :3 gotta go to bed!]