Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-19-2009   #61 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

[ the day narrator would just say when the day ends, so we wouldn't have like 5 pages of RP in 1 day or when everyone would get confused. I could just add it into my posts though. ]

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-19-2009   #62 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Rydia : ...sudden craving for Mac and Cheese...so we'll go to the dining room.

Rydia got off the bed and stretched herself.

08-21-2009   #63 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

[Since no one seems to be posting :s]

"Whew, that was kinda fast actually..." Rayne thought to herself as she finished unpacking. She didn't bring too much though, just some books, clothes, and some food. She tossed her luggages into the closet and piled up some books.
"Oh wait, this one goes here..." She switched the top one with the one that was 3rd to the bottom.

"Hmm, now what to do.." She walked into the living room. "Oh, it's already getting late...maybe I'll go to that dining hall I saw on my way in. My cooking is awful anyway.."

Rayne passed by Yoruhime's room, and she stopped to look at it. She tried prodding the door a bit. "Er, enchantment seal?"
"Now that makes me wonder what she has in here. I could probably break it, but I don't need to get her suspicious of me or anything. She hasn't done me any wrong, so I guess she can keep whatever is here private...But I have to admit sealed doors and randomly leaving isn't exactly normal. "
She walked over to the door and went out.

08-21-2009   #64 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute

Rydia walked out of the room past Micajah. She went to the elevator to the dining hall floor. She went into the fancy restaurant-like place and sat down at a table near a window.

[I like those seats near the windows, feels roomy or something.]

08-21-2009   #65 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

Rayne took the elevator down to the dining hall floor. When she arrived, she noticed the girl that was fainted on the floor just earlier sitting by a table by a window.

"Oh, maybe I'll talk with her a bit. I should try to find some people around here to talk with anyway, since I won't have any roommates to talk with."

Rayne walked into the restaurant and walked up to her table. "Mind if I sit with you?" She inquired.

08-21-2009   #66 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

"Oh, sure."

"So whom would you be? I saw you before somewhere...maybe I was just still sleepy back then..."

[Gah, sorry about the 39 minutes D: I was watching Negima!?]

08-21-2009   #67 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"My name is Rayne, nice to meet you." She said smiling. "Are you feeling better now, I saw you fainted on the 49th floor a while back. Did you happen to do something...draining?"

[OOC:Really pissed at my internet now, taking 30 mins to load a page D< /rage]

08-21-2009   #68 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

"I'm fine now, just hungry. I'm Rydia, by the way.

And...I was summoning my Eidolon to help me somewhere. Using summoning magic takes out some energy."

08-21-2009   #69 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Oh I see...summoning magic did you say? I've read a little about summoning magic. It's amazing what beasts one can summon..."

"...Summoning creatures at a school?" Rayne thought to herself. "Is there a class here for summoning? I don't think that makes sense, she said "somewhere. Maybe she got into a fight with a student off campus. That's kind of overkill though. Hm..."

"Oh, can I ask you something? Maybe it's just me, but ever since I got here I've been feeling...strange vibes. Like...dark energy. Do you know if there's...uh, something going on here?"

"Well, there has to be something going on...right? But then again, I'm really sensitive...sigh."

08-21-2009   #70 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Krakas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Krakas
IGN: KoarseKrimson/DawningBlue
Class: Shaman/Archer
Level: 1/1,1/1
Guild: Meido Brigade

((Lol you guys beat me to teh cafe XD))

Leda hit the cafe and grabbed a quick bite from the counter. After that she noticed Rydia and someone else talking to each other. "She must be popular." Leda thought to herself as she walked up to the people in question.

"Mind if I join you two? I'm intrigued as to why you guys went higher up." Leda said, trying not to sound too interested.

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)
-Be playing DFO and S4League if they weren't IP blocked >.>-

08-21-2009   #71 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Ah, sure, take a seat." Rayne said after a moment. "I just wanted someone to talk with really, to be honest I'm not all that hungry.."

"I guess she's ignoring me. I wouldn't blame her though...but I don't know if dark magic is as taboo as it was back home though.."

"Oh wait, I remember you!" Rayne smiled at the newcomer. "Sorry for running off on you earlier, my name is Rayne. Nice to meet you."

Last edited by Sandrie; 08-21-2009 at 07:46 PM. Reason: typos orz

08-21-2009   #72 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Taking the invitation, Leda sat down and heard Rayne introduce herself.

"Mine is Leda, and likewise." she said before she took a bite into her burger. Her taste buds were loving the taste, but Leda kept herself from making a satisfactory sigh.

"So, how was the floors above Rydia? Any warm welcomes up there?" Leda asked after she gulped her bite, then took to drinking her soda.

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)

08-21-2009   #73 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

"The floors above...there were monsters." Rydia lowered her voice to a whisper.

"And the dark magic...it's above the 50th floors. I sense the dark mana, or life energy...it's being consumed, by some monster...possibly a demon of a sort.."

Rydia stood up from the table.

"I'm gonna grab some food. Gonna come?"

08-21-2009   #74 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Huh, floors above?" Rayne inquired. "Wait, don't tell me-" Rayne stopped mid-sentence. "Yeah, I remember, they told me not to ever go past the 49th floor. Wait, and this explains why Rydia had to summon something! Wow this girl is pretty useful for information.

"Uhm, so this was earlier? You know, you ought to think things out before acting. Like doing it at night, when people won't see you?"

"The floors above...there were monsters." Rydia lowered her voice to a whisper. And the dark magic...it's above the 50th floors. I sense the dark mana, or life energy...it's being consumed, by some monster...possibly a demon of a sort.." Rydia finally said.

"W-what?! I've never heard of that...dark magic consuming life energy, she said? Well...I know I can't do that. That's scary, even for me, heheh...this place is definitely off though.

"I'm gonna grab some food. Gonna come?"
"Oh, sure." Rayne said, getting up.

[OOC: added more stuffs >_>]

Last edited by Sandrie; 08-21-2009 at 07:55 PM.

08-21-2009   #75 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

"I'll wait for you, I've already got what I want." Leda pointed at her meal in front of her, then took another bite out of her burger.

"Monsters huh? Sounds like Frankenstein's labratory up there." Leda pondered, letting another piece of burger go down her throat.

"You know, you ought to think things out before acting. Like doing it at night, when people won't see you?" When Leda heard Rayne say this, she almost wanted to high five her.

"That's what I thought, if you're gonna be sneaky, choose the right time."

Last edited by Krakas; 08-21-2009 at 07:57 PM.

08-21-2009   #76 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

"I couldn't wait. It was strong, like...something from the depths of hell...it allured me to come."

[Gtg bed, you can control me for now]

Last edited by PKShota; 08-21-2009 at 08:02 PM.

08-21-2009   #77 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Allured huh...you know, I...um read somewhere that something that strong doesn't just happen naturally..." Rayne paused for a moment. "You know..someone must have called it there or something..?"

"That's it. Now I have to figure out what's going on here.
"Well...that probably means someone around here is an accomplished dark mage, so I'll give you a word of advice, don't EVER look into their eyes if you run into one. Err...well I'm just speculating, you don't have to listen to me..." She quickly added.

Last edited by Sandrie; 08-22-2009 at 06:52 AM.

08-21-2009   #78 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

The gray cloaked man passes by his room, and heads to the main hall. His initial destination was his room, but he remembered halfway through the walk that he needed money. While confirming his registration, he noted an ad board, and thought it'd be a convenient way to advertise his services. Money is generally not a problem to him, as he does any kind of job. He would get a call for his services nearly every day.

Leht posted his ad, along with his contact information and of course, his room number and floor. He hopes he'd get a job soon, as he doesn't even have enough to buy food at the moment. He withdraws to his room, slightly hungry, and decides to sleep it off.

08-22-2009   #79 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

"I'll be fine, don't worry." Rydia put up a smiling face.

Rydia walked away to the [What's it called in a restaurant that is like an all you can eat buffet?] and grabbed a plate to scoop up some food.

08-22-2009   #80 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

After she finished her burger, Leda looked attentively at her Roomate and Rayne.

"I'm in with a colourful bunch." Leda thought, before taking out her phone and reading unread mail that seemed to have piled up within the hour.