Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-14-2009   #41 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

[Silly, beasts and demons don't have souls. Okey Yoru.]
He emerged out of the area where he was standing, red hair shining because of the flame. "Hello to you, too!" He said, curious look on his face. "I see you have met Rydia."

Micajah picked up Rydia's sleeping body and was going to take her out of the stairwell. He turned his head to glance back, and said, " Comon, let's put this sleeping beauty back in her bed. I have yet to meet you."

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-14-2009   #42 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Meanwhile: [who suspense on the 50th floor!]

"Whew, I finally got here." Rayne said to herself walking into the grand hallway. "That took much longer than I thought...well at least I'll get something productive done now."
She walked up to the front desk. "Hi there..." Rayne started.
"Miss Falkner correct? 49th floor, Room 486 is where you will be staying." the receptionist smiled. "You're rooming with a Miss Yoruhime I believe."
"Oh alright, thank you. Oh, by the way-"
"Next, please!"
"H-hey.." Rayne's face turned into a bright pink glow. Instead of pursuing a conversation with the desk lady, Rayne decided just to go up to her new room.
"Well...at least that was easier than I expected."

08-14-2009   #43 (permalink)
Posting once a year.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryDungeon Fighter OnlineLa Tale
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Yoruhime has a spectacular aura aboutYoruhime has a spectacular aura about
Level: - ∞
Guild: FrenchBread

"Ah.. sure," replied Yoruhime trying her best to hide the disappointment in her voice. Just when things were getting intriguing...
She quickly walked to the other side of Rydia to help the young man carry her. As they walked back to their floor, Yoruhime smiled and said. "My name is Shuiro Yoruhime. You are?"

((OOC: Sandriee! <3 Yay, a roomie! Will get to you soon once I finish dropping off Rydia and heading back to my room))

08-14-2009   #44 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Krakas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Krakas
IGN: KoarseKrimson/DawningBlue
Class: Shaman/Archer
Level: 1/1,1/1
Guild: Meido Brigade

"On second thought, forget about it." Leda just noticed the cloak the man was wearing, and usually coordinators don't wear wierd articles of clothing.
"Um, nevermind. I'm so sorry." she said, bowing and leaving the man be.
"Guess I'll head to my room, I got the key now." She pondered quickly, reaching into her pocket and feeling the keys as she took the elevator to floor 49.

When she reached the top, she noticed her roomates and someone else.

"What happened? why are you carrying Rydia?" Leda asked after running up to them.

(Sorry, my comp messed up. :P)

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)
-Be playing DFO and S4League if they weren't IP blocked >.>-

Last edited by Krakas; 08-14-2009 at 06:11 PM.

08-14-2009   #45 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

Rayne rode the elevator to the 49th floor. The ride seemed to be forever. "I wonder who my roommate be like." she thought to herself.

At last the digital sign said "49th Floor," the doors opened and Rayne picked up her suitcases. However she quickly puts them aside as soon as she saw a few people crowding by the corner, with a girl on the floor.
"Hey, are you guys okay? What's going on?" She called over. As she got approached the crowd she felt a cold rush of air. "Urrff.." she moaned under her breath. "Great. I'm not even settled in and I'm already feeling this."

[Yay group meeting 8D]

08-14-2009   #46 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Shrugging off the run in with another student, Leht continues to his room and starts unpacking. He conjures up a bag and starts pulling out his belongings from it. The bag was only about as big as a garbage bag, but it was enough for his clothing and food. After his short unpacking, he takes a look at his schedule.

His classes start tomorrow, so he decided to take a look around campus. Looking at the map, he came to the conclusion that it'd be a good idea to check all the floors above him. Leht starts exploring the school's floors, one floor at a time...

08-15-2009   #47 (permalink)
Posting once a year.
Special
Games

"Err," Yoruhime mumbled as she stared at the 2 new visitors. "She fainted but I'm sure she's fine. She just needs a little rest."
She turned to the young man, whose name she has yet to learn, and said, "I'll leave her to you since she's your room mate. I'm heading back to my room."
With that, she headed back to her room.

08-15-2009   #48 (permalink)
.png
Games

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold

[ Sorreh. DX ... We have to get that fight down sometime soon, Yoru :o: ]

Micajah watched thee girl, Yoruhime, pass by him and then slid the key to his room through the slot. It was harder to get it through, with him carrying Rydia, then he deposited her on one of the beds.

The elf walked out of his room and greeted the other person outside in the hallway. " Hey. I'm Micajah. " He said, pushing up his glasses.

08-15-2009   #49 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"U-hmm-" Rayne tried to get their attention before the people went their separate ways. She got caught up with her thoughts. "Hm...the more I think about it, the more this place reeks of dark magic. Those people there..was attacked by someone-no, something. Ugh, and I thought I was gonna get away...

She turned to the other who was still standing there next to her. She bows and apologizes. "I'm sorry, but I'd like to unpack first. We can do more formal introductions later, right? I'm sure I'll see you around." And with that, Rayne picks up her luggages and heads off to her room.
~~~
She slides her key through the lock on the door and it unlocked. She opened the door slowly. When the room came fully into her view:
"What? What is this... a room or a-"
But she quickly brought her attention to the person she noticed inside the room.
"Oh...Oh! Are you my roommate?" She smiled. "You can call me Rayne, it's nice to meet you!"

08-15-2009   #50 (permalink)
Posting once a year.
Special
Games

Yoruhime walked into her room and flopped onto her bed, head first into her pillow. "Man, first day and I'm already tired!"
She turned her body to look at the ceiling and thought, "But it's kind of excitng."

Suddenly she heard the door knob turn and quickly went out of her room to see a girl walking in. She gave a funny expression, no surprise, as she looked around the room. Finally she said, "Are you my roommate? You can call me Rayne, it's nice to meet you!"

Yoruhime nodded. "Hi. I'm Shuiro Yoruhime. Nice to meet you as well." God, she sounded like a tape recorder since she was pretty sure she said that line 3 times in the past hour. "Make yourself at home."
She immediately regret saying that because... well, who exactly calls a house with weapons at every angle 'home' ? "Your room is that one." Yoruhime quickly added, pointing to the closed door next to her own bedroom. "It's empty. Don't worry."

08-15-2009   #51 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Ah, thanks." Rayne paced around the room a little, looking at the various weapons about the room. "...You know, I wish I knew how to use a sword. I wonder if I can even hold one properly. Wow, you have all this, and the only thing I remotely can use as a weapon is a book..."

"Wait, that was a lie, I do have his dagger....not like I can use it."

"Oh anyway, can I ask you why did you come to the Raven Academy? I came because I wanted to learn some water magic. I'm not very good at it, I can't even freeze water. I guess that's what happens when you try to teach yourself and not get yourself a proper teacher." She paused for a moment then added, "Heheh..if I were to get attacked I'd be in trouble...splashing water around isn't very useful."

"Urgh. Also a lie. So much for keeping true to my words."

08-15-2009   #52 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

((So to whom am I talking to? My best guess is Micajah since Rayne bailed to her room :s))

After seeing everyone go seperate ways, Leda was surprised to see the elf come back outside and regreet himself.

"Ah, I didn't get to telling you my name yet have I?" Leda remembered that Micajah didn't allow her time to introduce herself. "My name is Leda, and I'm your new roommate."

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)

08-15-2009   #53 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

"Whaaaat?" Leht had reached the 49th floor, but there was no buttons on the elevator for any floor higher than 49. The staircase leading up was locked, and had a "DO NOT ENTER" sign posted on it. The map clearly states there are 70 floors but... Oh. Right. The desk lady told him firmly that students were not allowed above floor 49.

Although a bit of a let down, Leht was content. He had a good map in his head of where everything was, he did what he wanted to do. With that, he decided to turn in for the day, and headed back to his room.

08-16-2009   #54 (permalink)
Posting once a year.
Special
Games

Yoruhime stared back at Rayne with her golden eyes. "Ohh... Is that so? Strange. You look like you have much more potential than what you stated."

Yoruhime got up to head to the kitchen. Of course it was still pretty much empty but luckily there were some tea bags on the counter for new guests. As she boiled some water, Yoruhime felt Rayne staring at her from the back. Oh right. That question.

"I just came to Raven Academy to learn some things." smiled Yoruhime. That was not exactly the truth but it isn't a lie either. "Afterall, there's no end to learning."

08-17-2009   #55 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

[Whoops almost forgot about this x_x /wasn't feeling good yesterday]

"Ohh... Is that so? Strange. You look like you have much more potential than what you stated." Yoruhime said.
She quickly added, "Well, I worked in a library for a long time before coming here, so I do know a few things...you know, stories, history, philosophy, and other book stuff...but I never tried much in practice other than a little magic."

Yoruhime then went into the kitchen, seemingly to look for something. "She's avoiding my question. Figures.

After boiling some water she finally looked at me and said, "I just came to Raven Academy to learn some things. Afterall, there's no end to learning." Rayne perked up a bit. "I wholeheartedly agree. There's no point of absolute power if you can't to apply it correctly. ...Well thanks, I'm gonna unpack now."

Rayne pushed up her falling glasses.

[OOC:Fixed it so it makes more sense with Yoru's sudden leave :u]

Last edited by Sandrie; 08-18-2009 at 08:34 AM.

08-17-2009   #56 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Rydia awoke from sleeping.

She calmly opened her eyes and found herself in her dorm.

"mmm..?"

Rydia raised her body and sat up. She looked around and found Micajah.

08-18-2009   #57 (permalink)
Posting once a year.
Special
Games

As Yoruhime pour some tea into 2 cups, her cell phone rang.
"Hey," she said as she picked up.
"Hm.."
"WHAT?!"

Yoruhime quickly shut off her cell phone and grabbed a small bag. Of course, she couldn't leave without her katana either. She locked her door with an enchanted spell. It's not like she does not trust Rayne but there were valuble informations in there that she does not want her to know.

Feeling Rayne's stare, Yoruhime quickly added. "Emergency call. I'll be back. Oh, and you can use some of the weapons here if you like. They're good for enhancing water magic. Ja."

And with that, Yoruhime left the dorm in a haste.

[OOC: Sorry for the sudden leave but I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow and I don't want to mess up the roleplay with the absence of my character. You guys have fun. ^^]

08-18-2009   #58 (permalink)
.png
Games

"Why, you're awake." Micajah said. "Wasn't expecting you to come around so soon, maybe a couple more hours tops." He brushed his hair to one side and analyzed her. She looked fine, and it was almost getting towards evening time. He supposed he could cook up a meal with the supplies he had left from his trip.

" Also, what would you like? Chicken & Vegetables, Burger and Fries, or would you rather go down to the dining room? " He was checking to see if she was okay first before going down.

[Who wants to be the day narrator? :o]

08-18-2009   #59 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

((I'll do it if no ones willing, but is the day narrator the person who plots the day events for everyone else to interact with?))

Leda noticed Rydia was awake, and Micajah was attending to her. "Good, looks like I don't need to do anything then." she was thankful that Micajah was here, she wasn't the best of nurses.

Leda was bored of playing on her laptop, she decided to log off and head to the dining room.
"I'll see you two around, I'll be at the Cafe if anyone needs me." Leda shouted to the other two before closing the door behind her and slowly heading towards glorious food.

08-19-2009   #60 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

OOC: Do we even have a time system or something? I can't tell what happens when and crap anymore D=... A narrator who occasionally spews out the time and events would be helpful.