League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-18-2009   #421 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

[Yeah, let's just assume that XD. They can catch up when they want, or we can control them I guess. Go post on their page and ask. o_o]

Mr. Panda's face was full of fear.

Terri : "What's wrong?"

Rydia : "Bahamut is the lord of all eidolons. Mr.Panda is still an eidolon, and fears the power of Bahamut...but..a dark Bahamut...how?"

??? : "Dear, the dark mana is able to collect a trace of any object. Your fight in the earlier days with your dragon, remember? The dark mana recognized a piece and was enough for me to create a dark, powerful version."

Kai : "You're terrible!"

Amanda : "Oh, why thank you for calling her that."

Kai : "Grr.."

??? : "Amanda, shall we prepare?"

Amanda : "Let's." The headmistress disappeared. Amanda snapped her fingers, then the room was dissolving. The black aura turned into a dark night sky, and was now a kind of gray-colored mountainous rock area. Amanda had then disappeared.

A black hole emerged within the space of air. A crackling, thunder noise filled the void land.

Rydia : "This is not good..."

Terri : "What are we going to do?!" Mr.Panda growled a bit.

Rydia : "There's no choice...but to fight."

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-18-2009   #422 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"But how are we going to fight? Well...Rydia, do you know if Bahamut has any weakness? Maybe since this is the 'dark version' it retains the same weaknesses."

11-20-2009   #423 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

"We can always do with what we did previously for everything else here, use holy on everything. I'm out of explosives, so give me a while to conjure a spear and get my poisons."

With that, Leht ran behind a rather large rock and started preparing. Behind the rock, he gave a suggestion. "Oh, and now would be a good time to use that huge spell you tried a while back."

11-21-2009   #424 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute

((Oh crap, 2 days late on Sandrie's post? ._.

Rydia : "I'm not sure if it will affect it...but...light versus dark...it works in fairy tales and fantasies from what I know."

Terri : "It's worth a try."

Dark Bahamut flied soared through the skies, blowing a forceful wind gust upon everyone.

Terri : "Urgh!"

Kai : "Can't you implant power to an eidolon?"

Rydia : "Yes, I can, but it needs time."

Kai : "That leaves for us to distract the dragon."

Rydia : "Terri, be careful. Everyone else too."

Rydia ran off behind a large pillar out of Dark Bahamut's sight. The ferocious dragon set its eyes on everyone else (except Leht.)

Kai : "Take this!" Kai took out his sword and swung it at the direction of the dragon, releasing a wave of light. It exploded on Bahamut, but left no damage.

-----

Rydia : "Alright then...please, I pray for everyone's help to aid us."

Rydia implanted a large black circle in front of her (Dark Bahamut still not noticing) with 8 smaller circles around it.

11-25-2009   #425 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Rydia : "Appear, Eidolons of the elements..."

11-26-2009   #426 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

"Of course, light magic doesn't hurt this thing.." Rayne said, annoyed.

The Dark Behemoth roared and sent a wave of dark energy. Rayne managed to deflect it, sending it slightly off course and narrowly missing the rest of the group.

"Well, I feel a little more useful now..." she said to herself.

11-27-2009   #427 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

not posting till Leht or someone else does.

11-27-2009   #428 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

[It might take a while if you wait ;_; Well, I guess that doesn't matter, it takes a week to get anywhere substantial.]

11-27-2009   #429 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

[By the way, you put Behemoth o_o unless you meant it as a fierce beast]

Terri : "Kai! Watch out!"

DB opened his mouth and released a dark bolt of energy. Kai managed to roll away and dodge it but he fell from the edge of a rock cliff.

Kai : "Dammit!"

Terri : "Float!" Terri raised her staff towards Kai. His body felt light, and he was able to fly.

Kai : "Wait...fly...of course. Terri, cast it on all of us!"

Terri : "...Oh I get it."

Terri then raised her staff high in the air, and let the mana around her flow. Everyone's bodies were light as air, and now were able to fly.

Kai : "Now we're even."

_____

Rydia :

"Ifrit, the Eidolon of hellfire..."
"Shiva, the Eidolon of the mighty ice..."
"Ramuh, the Eidolon of lightning judgment..."
"Titan, the Eidolon of the rumbling earth..."
"Sylph, the Eidolon of the malevolent winds..."
"Asura, the boons of care..."
"Leviathan, Eidolon king of the waters..."
"Odin, Eidolon knight of the legend...

The Eidolons Rydia had summoned all appeared in the small circles around the large black circle.

"Lastly..."

"My mist dragon, please, grant me thy strength..."

Rydia's faithful white dragon appeared in front of her. The black circle emitted light, bright enough for the others to see, even Dark Bahamut.

_______

Kai : "We can't let Dark Bahamut get to Rydia!"

Kai charged up on a lightning-charged blade, and slashed at Dark Bahamut's face. It screeched, knocking away Kai.

11-28-2009   #430 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Polished. Sharp. Just looking at the spear, you would think it's magical. A very well made spear was dipped in a bloody coloured poison. Leht packs up the poison, and stays low behind the rock, waiting for an opportunity to poison the dragon. Rydia's summon seemed near completion, and Kai suddenly leaped for an attack on the dragon. Although it seemed to have an effect, he was swiped and knocked into a rock afterwards.

Leht immediately gets on the rock, and jumps towards the dragon, ready to pierce it with the poison coated spear. The spear successfully pierces through the dragon hide with some difficulty, and the dark dragon whips around in recoil, flinging Leht towards Terri. Too fast, the float spell could do little to slow him down.

11-29-2009   #431 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Kai : "Gah!"

Kai's impact on the rock had major damage, seeing it was made of hard crystal. He picked up his sword and charged on Holy magic. Seeing the fierce dragon, it took sight on Rayne.

"Rayne!"

____

Terri : "Aah!"

Leht collided with Terri, both of them knocked down ((not out)). Terri suffered a bit of impact damage, but was fine.

Terri : "Cura!" The mid-level healing spell took care of injuries to the collision.

"You okay, Leht?"

[insert answer here]

Terri : "Hey, where's Mr.Panda...?" She then noticed Mr.Panda was hiding behind a small pillar.

"Silly Eidolon."

________

"Oh great lord of the moon, the greater god of Eidolons, I summon thee to bring just to the darkness!"

The large black circle emitted more blinding light, as the other Eidolons disappeared.

"Rise, Bahamut!"

Slowly, something was coming out of the large black circle. First came a head, with vicious yellow eyes. Then came the neck, and the rest of the body. Bahamut, now infused with Rydia's Eidolons' strength, was summoned.

03-10-2010   #432 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

((I'm bumping this because Sandrie and I will be continuing this (hopefully) and finishing it.

For those that would like to join, join in out of nowhere XD or go ahead and wait to set yourself in a specific area. Please remember that you should read the previous RP posts in order to know the setting of the moment.

I wonder if I should make another...?

Anyways,))

Rydia : "Bahamut, please, grant me your strength!"

Bahamut did no motion, but in a heart-to-heart conversation Bahamut understood. He saw the glance of Dark Bahamut, and was enraged. Due to the counterparts, Bahamut charged at D. Bahamut and knocked him away. It crashed to the rocky ground, causing a high tremble in the ground.

Kai, with the float spell still intact, ascended into the air to find Rydia. He found her staring at Bahamut, watching the blocked battle due to the high elevated rocks. Kai then flied towards her and picked her up.

Rydia : "How's everyone?"

Kai : "They're fine. Is Bahamut enough to take it out?"

Rydia : "I hope so. If not, we need to support him."

03-10-2010   #433 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

[I'm trying q_q]

Rayne breathed a sigh of relief as Behemoth came forth. It then proceeded to charge to it's dark counterpart.

"How's everyone?" she heard Rydia ask Kai.
"They're fine," was his response. "Is Bahamut enough to take it out?"
"I hope so. If not, we need to support him."

Rayne piped up and said, "That's all great, but I think we need to find Amanda and the headmistress. If we don't take them out, they will probably throw more than just the Dark Bahamut at us."

Last edited by Sandrie; 03-10-2010 at 08:22 PM. Reason: /ninjaedit

03-11-2010   #434 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Terri bumped into the conversation with Leht and Mr.Panda.

"How are we ever going to get out? I see no exit."

Kai : "Maybe if we just fly around, we'll find something."

Rydia : "Couldn't be. This place is made of dark mana, and can only be exited through a large consumption of mana equal to the amount of the dark mana used. Once...I use that mana, we can get out. But there's not enough mana in this air to get us out."

03-11-2010   #435 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Maybe if we pooled our mana together,but if we get attacked after we leave we would have a problem." Rayne thought aloud

03-12-2010   #436 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Rydia : "Bahamut should be able to distract Dark Bahamut. We will have enough time."

Kai : "If that's not enough, then I'll help him!"

Rydia : "Okay then. Terri, can you help?"

Terri : "Of course."

Terri walked over to Rydia next to Rayne and Kai.

03-16-2010   #437 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

[Crap, sorry]

"Alright, here we go..." Rayne said, gesturing to the others.

"Okay, go for it Rydia."

03-16-2010   #438 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Taking note of his small inventory of a dagger, a sword, and a rope, Leht follows behind everyone else sluggishly. He sighs over the fact that the cost of replacing all his equipment might actually be more expensive than the reward he's getting. He'll have to hope he can talk his way into getting a bigger reward in that unfortunate case.

OOC: Necroing the RP section is cool guys.

03-17-2010   #439 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Rydia : "Join hands."

Terri and Rayne joined hands together with Rydia.

Rydia then began emitting bits of mana, as Terri and Rayne did the same. The both of them then began to flow streams of pure mana fluently. Rydia then "absorbed" the mana and combined it with hers. Nothing had happened to Terri or Rayne though, they thought it felt weird.

Rydia : "I've got enough!"

"Good luck, friend."

Rydia released the mana, coating every person in the area.

Kai : "Whoa..."

Shortly, everyone's figure seemed to disintegrate, but were magically transported out of the dark mana made world.

[OOC: who wants to put where we end up :3]