Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-25-2009   #401 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Nyani...~?! He's still alive but... Nyarurato thought to herself.

"Whats wrong with him?" asked Terri. "Did something happen to him or anything...?"

"I don't know.. My answer talker ability isn't working like it should on these few floors, meow~.." replied Nyarurato

"He's unconscious or something?" asked Kai, "Saw ya' dragging him across the room and hes not even reacting! That gotta be one hell of a snooze!"

"Well, I don't really know, nya..." she replied, once again.

Terri : " Maybe I can mildly heal him. "

Terri's Panda went up to her and pulled on her white robe.

"You wanna help?"

Mr. Panda : "Kaa." The pet nodded.

Terri : "Can we heal him, Nyarurato? The mana is fine enough for a simple low level healing spell.

Oh wait! I can make a bit of temporal mana mist for a high-level one. Would that work?"

((note Terri can still use alchemy. I forget stuff, especially Mr.Panda LOL))

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-25-2009   #402 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessLenne
Nyani...~?! He's still alive but... Nyarurato thought to herself.

"Whats wrong with him?" asked Terri. "Did something happen to him or anything...?"

"I don't know.. My answer talker ability isn't working like it should on these few floors, meow~.." replied Nyarurato

"He's unconscious or something?" asked Kai, "Saw ya' dragging him across the room and hes not even reacting! That gotta be one hell of a snooze!"

"Well, I don't really know, nya..." she replied, once again.

Terri : " Maybe I can mildly heal him. "

Terri's Panda went up to her and pulled on her white robe.

"You wanna help?"

Mr. Panda : "Kaa." The pet nodded.

Terri : "Can we heal him, Nyarurato? The mana is fine enough for a simple low level healing spell.

Oh wait! I can make a bit of temporal mana mist for a high-level one. Would that work?"

((note Terri can still use alchemy. I forget stuff, especially Mr.Panda LOL))
Quote:
The last time Nyarurato has seen something like this happening to Makuro was about 4 years ago, whereas he stayed in this inactive state for almost 6 days without food and water even after being healed repetitively with a high level healing spell (Shin Saifojio). In particular, this happened after the murderer was found for a particular event in a major corp. (See: The Tales of Elyse)

... :v
LOL, like seriously :c
GG Makuro, nice knowing you.

This is Kyuubey

10-25-2009   #403 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute

((oh okay.))

Terri : "Aw..."

Rydia : "I'm sure he'll be fine. We just need to take care of his body for now."

10-28-2009   #404 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

((Calling Leda, Rayne, Leht, Makuro, and etc to here))

10-28-2009   #405 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Leht drags Makuro's body behind the dragon. With everyone in place, he lights the fuse. In a few seconds....*BOOM!*, a deafening explosion is made. As expected, everyone was perfectly safe from harm, thanks to the dragon. Looking at the other side of the dragon, half of it was gone. A waste of gunpowder, he definitely overdid it, he thought.

10-29-2009   #406 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"Aaaah...that was..loud." Rayne thought to herself.

"I hope that worked," she then commented, staring at the remains of the black dragon.

[I don't know if that will open it up to the 70th floor orz]

10-29-2009   #407 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

((We'll see....in this post :3))

The explosion mist disappeared, showing a broken room...the floor and walls were a bottomless hole of darkness...and stairs ahead.

Rydia : "Stairs?"

Terri : "Maybe Amanda hid the real stairs behind here!"

Kai : "Why would she?"

Terri : "Huh?"

Kai : "It seems like..a trap."

Rydia : "He's right. Amanda wouldn't just go ahead and set a staircase behind a wall."

Rydia looked at the half-broken dragon. She examined it's tail, and picked a scale. She threw it at the empty void. It fell, but landed on an invisible land. Rydia then put one foot forward above the void...and stepped on it.

Rydia : "Perhaps there are invisible tiles left for us to walk on."

10-29-2009   #408 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

"Hm...invisible floor...?" Rayne said to herself. She walked up next to Rydia and took a step on it, and just like Rydia, her foot "stepped" on something solid. Rayne took two more steps and now looked like she was suspended on air.

"Woah...this feels weird." She took another step, but to her dismay her foot fell straight through and she nearly fell off entirely.

"Okay, so I'm guessing it's not a straight line. Great."

Last edited by Sandrie; 10-29-2009 at 04:39 PM. Reason: feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel

10-29-2009   #409 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Terri : "We're going to have to be careful." Terri walked to Rydia's invisible tile.

Rydia : "Wait, I can sense mana on the floor."

Terri : "Hey...I can too."

Kai : "Is the floor made out of mana?"

Rydia : "It would seem so. I can detect the tiles now."

Terri : "Great! I'll put a ball of light on each tile."

10-31-2009   #410 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

Since Rayne was already hopping from tile to tile, she decided that she might as well go ahead. Unfortunately, her balance isn't the best in the world, so she had a few close calls. But she made it in one piece.

"Uh, I'll wait for you guys here, who knows where these stairs lead." she called back to the others.

10-31-2009   #411 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Rydia closed her eyes, leaving a dark mental image in her head. Blue squares filled that image, and Rydia walked still with her eyes closed. Terri followed behind, touching the floor with her staff, leaving balls of light for the others to walk on.

Soon less than two minutes, both of them arrived to the stairs with Rayne. The empty black void was filled with invisible mana tiles, now with balls of light thanks to Terri.

Kai followed the path, yet treading carefully still not sure of the safety. Then he remembered the still unconscious body of Makuro.

"Should I carry Makuro?" he asked.

11-01-2009   #412 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

"He'd just be a burden. If he isn't waking up after all that's happened, he's either dead, or really close to it." Leht murmured, while pulling Makuro's cheeks. "Just leave him here, or bring him to an infirmary or something to see what's wrong with him. Of course, someone would have to drag him all the way back to campus, for the latter. I don't think the Headmistress would let us off like that though." Leht proceeds to walk over the tiles.

11-03-2009   #413 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Terri : "Nyarurato, you should stay with Makuro."

Kai left the still body and Nyarurato as he walked to the tiles with Leht ((and Leda! Where r she DX)).

11-08-2009   #414 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Pi-ka-chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

11-10-2009   #415 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

[I think Krakas has some schoolwork or is really busy, I remember reading that somewhere in the other OOC threads. And I'm really busy with junk too ;_; ]

"So are we all ready? Hopefully this will get us out of this floor. But if it does, I guess then we have to deal with Amanda and her mother." Rayne wasn't too keen on continuing this "adventure," but at least she will have the opportunity to talk with this headmistress that's causing such a mess. Or get attacked by her. That's not going to be fun.

11-10-2009   #416 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Rydia : "Yes, we are."

Terri : "Fully healed and ready to go!" X3 Mr.Panda : "Kaa!"

Everyone ascended the stairs, walking towards the unknown light.

11-17-2009   #417 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

I swear we died.

The blinding light turned into a room full of darkness ((kinda like those dark blue-purple wall things you see in animes)). What was ahead was only a brown, wooden desk, with a chair's back facing the group. It looked like someone was sitting on it.

Rydia : "Reveal yourself!"

Everyone awaited for the unknown person, filling the room with silence. Seconds later, the person clapped her hands.

"Bravo..." The voice was of a woman. "Such an amazing group to actually have ascended to the highest floor of this school. But..you have broken the strict rule..."

She turned the chair, with her figure shadowed.

"Shall I rid of them, mother?"

Amanda slowly descended from the air, randomly. She landed and stood up with pride.

11-18-2009   #418 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

[I has finals :u but yeah since im not studying right now i post]

"Is that rule really that important, that you have to attack students [and a janitor lol]? It's not like we came here just to break rules. In fact...I think you're the cause of all the dark mana and those ghoul attacks." Rayne said, ignoring Amanda and talking to the seated figure, presumably the headmistress.

[asdf 3rd time I lost my postttttttttttt]

11-18-2009   #419 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

[lol. we lost Leda, Yoruhime, and Micajah (where the hell is he?). Leht and Makuro & Nyarurato.]

Kai : "Get outta the way Amanda!"

Amanda : "I don't think so." She raised her left arm, Rydia presumed she was going to summon.

"Wait."

The woman halted Amanda. Amanda obeyed and dropped her arm.

"I believe we should give them the little game, Amanda dear?"

Amanda : "Oh, why yes we shall."

Rydia : "What do you mean?"

The mysterious woman stood up. "To clear some things first, I am the headmistress of this school." She turned around.

Her figure was a tan-skinned woman. Her long black hair was tied to where it left a wide ponytail hanging by her shoulders. She wore small glasses, yet strangely, she was able to see with them. Her outfit had a plain, usual red-colored school uniform, of what a principal or headmaster would wear.

"Good job darling," she directed to Rayne. "I am the one who controls all the dark mana. I am [insert name here LOL I can't think]"

Terri : "Why...why would you have such an evil power?"

??? : "You may think I would have some sort of plan for world domination, such as those foolish cartoons. Rydia, you know of the dark mana's side effects?"

Rydia : "...Too much dark mana causes a person to become ill, and uncontrolled."

??? : "Correct. However, I am able to control the ill ones. Amanda here will be able to inject a magic power into my future zombies, making them capable of an army to arise."

Amanda : "I would say the power is...oh, it will be our secret."

??? : "Any more questions? Before we play a little headmistress's game?"

Terri : "What would happen to the students in this school as of now?"

??? : "Oh, well, they are to become my slaves as well."

Amanda : "I can't wait to get them!" Amanda's face was filled with glee.

??? : "Calm, dear. You will get them soon. Now, enough talk. Time to rid of you. Amanda."

Amanda : "Alright." She raised her right arm into the air, hands open.

"Come forth, Dark Bahamut!"

Rydia : "Bahamut...?!"

11-18-2009   #420 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

[so wait, is it just rayne/kai/terri and rydia now? do we assume everyone else is there, just in the background somewhere?]

"I don't call a zombie army a much more inspired idea." Rayne retorted back. She was going to continue retorts but Amanda already was posed to attack.
"Come forth, Dark Bahamut!"

"Wait, Bahamut? Didn't Rydia summon him before? but I'm sure the 'dark' in that isn't good..."