Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-28-2009   #381 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

[anyone can pick the monster now :3]

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-02-2009   #382 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

The golden eyes approached closer, coming into view. Its piercing eyes had a face, completely darkened. As it's neck and body came into view, it's hardened scales were completely black too, although it's wings seemed small [aka it can't fly].

"It's...a d-dragon!?" Rayne stammered out loud.

For only a moment everyone got a glimpse of the black dragon's full body, wings spread, before it gave a large roar and the floor became shrouded in mist.

[orz there I posted, Black Mist Dragon battle start]

10-02-2009   #383 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute

Rydia : "No..."

Terri : "Dark mana?"

Rydia : "It's...a lot for this creature. This is like the black dragon I fought a time in the past..."

ROAAAR. ((lol bad onomatopoeia))

The room cleared away, the whole room was full of clearness, but the background was void, and the shape of a dark hole (think of like a black hole but with those purple swirls and dark stuff).

Kai was leaning against the wall, then his body fell to the ground, leaving a bump on his head.

Kai : "Ow..."

Kai woke up and found the room to be completely nothing. Everyone else woke up.

Kai looked behind him.

"W-what is that?!"

The black mist dragon breathed a dark fire breath, aiming at Kai.

Terri : "Reflect!"

A green barrier surrounded Kai, and bounced back to the dragon. No damage, but a flinch. Kai got up and took out his sword.

10-05-2009   #384 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

[Did everyone die...?]

Kai got off the floor and jumped at the dragon and slashed at it, then he jumped back to near Rydia and Terri. There was only little damage dealt to the dragon.

10-07-2009   #385 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

[yes. >_>]

Rayne attempted an attack spell, but not to her surprise the dragon shrugged it off easily.

"I saw that coming..." She complained out loud. "We're going to have to find some weak point to attack at."

10-07-2009   #386 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Rydia : "Let's see...if we can remove the dark mist around it..."

Terri : "Rydia look out!"

The black dragon released a stream of mist to Rydia. She jumped to the right avoiding it.

"It's...not coming in the room."

Kai : "Maybe it's too big?"

Light over dark...perhaps...

"Mist of purified light, I summon thee from my spirit! Come, my Mist Dragon! " ((white text color))

Rydia's eidolon appeared to be the same dragon of the black one, but it was more radiant white.

The Mist Dragon breathed a light breath, dissolving the black dragon's darkness.

Rydia : "There! Strike now! The black mist is the dragon's defense!"

10-12-2009   #387 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

[....where is everyone?]

10-16-2009   #388 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

where is everyone ONCE MOAR

10-18-2009   #389 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Playing ECO of course ;_;

Nyarurato desperately tries her best to wake the slumbering Makuro to no avail...

"Wake up Makuro! This is an emergency!" wailed Nyarurato as she watches the rest of the students take up poise against the Dark Dragon. "Dint you tell me to wake you up if there's something happening!?"

Time's running out. Because no one dared to strike against the dark dragon scales, the chance that Rydia's Eidolon has given them disappeared as soon as it appeared. The dragon reared back and unleashed a horrifying roar that shook the entire floor causing bits of cobwebs and paint flakes to be dislodged, raining down on the group.

The students huddled together as a group as the dragon started moving towards them, step by step...

- A few floors above -

After moving everything to a few floors above, a satisfied Amanda sat down on the couch near by, hearing the roars of the dragon.

"It should be done by now, mother." said Amanda, "There's no way they can make their way through the dragon, not even I can take that beast down."

"Keep quiet, you insolent daughter of mine. You think they're alone? We can't take any chances, prepare the traps for their arrival."

"I can't believe that they've made it through that seemingly impossible trap that I've laid out for them anyway, I won't make the same mistake I've made once, mother." replied Amanda

- Back at the 69th Floor -

Nyarurato stared in horror as she tried to think up of a plan that's theoretically possible for them to handle to take the dragon out. The fear of the dragon, and for the safety of the group, has caused Nyarurato to unable to concentrate and when she can't concentrate on a situation, the answer talker wouldn't activate.

Finally, she yelled out at the students (And the janitor, of course.):

"I need someone to use me! Anyone with weaponry experience, just tell me which weapon to transform into, I'll give you what you'll need!"

//Thread.

Nyarurato, being a spirit weapon, would be able to converse and change her form into anything that would perfectly suit the user. Due to her particular ability; Overtuning, characters that use her would be able to fire much more powerful spells and even make use of her Answer Talker ability. In much cases, you can even start an attack by turning Nyarurato into a really heavy hammer while swinging it from a light staff. This would means that you would be able to attack an enemy with a hammer that's moving a the speed of a light staff. The possibilities of different attacks using Nyarurato is limitless.

On the other hand, Makuro is currently in "Out of battle" status. Apparently something is happening... But what?

This is Kyuubey

Last edited by Silver Rook; 10-25-2009 at 07:48 AM.

10-18-2009   #390 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

[I died :u blame schoolwork, yay]

"Weapon experience..? Well count me out the-"

The giant dragon came even closer.

"aaack...think, think, there has to be something, anything!"

[opps gotta go, short post is short]

10-18-2009   #391 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Kai : Excalibur!

Nyarurato immediately transformed into a holy blade, suitable and great against the Black Mist Dragon.

Kai : Let's see...a light-type move...combine it with Holy...and...

"Terri! Use Holy on Nyarurato!"

Rydia : I see...I should give them back-up.

Terri : "Okay! Oh wonderful light, shine! Holy! ((text is in white if people are using ggftw format))

A glimmer of light illuminated Nyarurato, or in this case, Excalibur for Kai. The sword illuminated brightly, then Kai started to charge in.

Rydia : "Once more! Come, my Mist Dragon!"

Rydia's Eidolon appeared once more, and breathed white mist on the black dragon. It was blinded, the black mist disappeared once more, then Kai went in.

Kai : "Sun Slash!" Kai rapidly cut away at the dragon, each hit making it flinch. High damage has been done, and the dragon collapsed.

Terri : "Is it done...?"

10-18-2009   #392 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Hmm...I doubt this thing would die in one blow...but maybe this would be a good time to find a way out of here before it gets up and attacks us again?" Rayne said.

10-18-2009   #393 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Terri : "You're right. Rydia, we should immobilize it for a while."

Rydia : "Okay."

"Black Magic : Stop!"

"White Magic : Hold!"

Both spells combined and stopped the Black Dragon's body. No sudden movement at all. Kai pushed away the dragon out in the hall.

Rydia : "We're still in a time loop floor. How can we get out...?"

10-19-2009   #394 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"I don't know how plausible this would be but...I'm guessing this floor is physically stuck in a time loop. But if we could find a spot that isn't, we could get out. Maybe we should look around. But if the whole entire floor is like this we are in trouble- no, there has to be, I'm sure of it."

10-19-2009   #395 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Terri : "Could it possibly a piece of light mana still exist in here?"

Kai : "If there was then Rydia could've sensed it by now."

Rydia : "I only sense darkness, and that's not only the dragon."

Kai : "How bout I just smash the walls for a way out?"

Terri : "^_^; That's too dangerous."

Kai : "Who knows. Maybe we'll fall through and find a hole."

10-22-2009   #396 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"I say go for it. The headmistress and Amanda need a way up there in the first place...right?"

[orz]

10-22-2009   #397 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Taking out a pouch of gunpowder, Leht starts to spread it on one side of the room. "Can't make our situation any worse than it already is. We'll blow half of the room and see what happens. We can hide behind the body of that dragon and let it cover it. If it's not already dead, it will be after the explosion." He then trails a thread from the gunpowder to the back of the dragon.

OOC: I died. Again. And now I'm alive. Again!

10-24-2009   #398 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

Rayne gave the janitor an odd look. "Having a pouch of gunpowder handy...that's a new one to have randomly around. Well, I hope this goes without a hitch..."

She then retreated to behind the black dragon. If she was going to die sometime between now and the probable huge fight coming ahead, it was definitely should not do a gunpowder accident.
"...I'm so optimistic."

10-24-2009   #399 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Terri : "Hm, I could create a barrier around us to shield from the explosion."

Rydia : "That's fine."

"Hold on, I forgot, doesn't Terri have a Teleport spell?"

"Terri, don't you have a Teleport spell?" Rydia said as she walked out of the room.

Terri followed out. "I do, but that requires a large amount of mana, and as you can sense, there's only thin mana here. This thin mana is enough to support my barrier spell."

((So much talk about mana, lol. :3 We will make Mana important!))

10-25-2009   #400 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Dragging Makuro behind the the dragon and watching, Nyarurato checked on Makuro once again.

Nyani...~?! He's still alive but... Nyarurato thought to herself

"Whats wrong with him?" asked one of the students, "Did something happen to him or anything...?"

"I don't know.. My answer talker ability isn't working like it should on these few floors, meow~.." replied Nyarurato

"He's unconscious or something?" asked another person, "Saw ya' dragging him across the room and hes not even reacting! That gotta be one hell of a snooze!"

"Well, I don't really know, nya..." she replied, once again.

//Flashback//

The last time Nyarurato has seen something like this happening to Makuro was about 4 years ago, whereas he stayed in this inactive state for almost 6 days without food and water even after being healed repetitively with a high level healing spell (Shin Saifojio). In particular, this happened after the murderer was found for a particular event in a major corp. (See: The Tales of Elyse)

Most spellusers would have a particular "Backup mana pool". But in Makuro's case, his primary mana pool is huge while his backup mana pool is lacking in any content because he rarely store additional mana or even use the mana located in his backup mana pool. By nature's standards, if something is not used, it's not needed. Makuro's backup mana pool diminished in size while his much used primary mana pool grew exponentially.

In particular as stated before, sol mana is a particularly risky type of mana to use. The power of the spell might be overwhelming, but so is the required amount of mana and the ricochet effect that would that would affect the user. In particular as seen in a few posts ago:

Quote:
"Okay guys, thanks." Leda was thankful and calm now that they had some sort of plan.

"Here goes." Leda breathed in deeply, before aming her staff at the magically sealed door. "Code, spell. Nullifier!" Leda shot out some glowing lines of black colored binary code at the door. The numbers began to dissapate when they made contact, and a loud sizzle followed by a click could be heard.

After that was done, Leda allowed herself to fall flat on her tushie (Ass/Arse ). "Hopefully that did it, cause if we have to do that again I'm not guaranteeing Rydia and I's consciousness."
If this is the ricochet effect of using a higher level spell with normal mana, the ricochet effect of using sol mana would be many, many times worse in considering of the amount of mana and power it could consume and release in a single go. In simple terms, the spell size and the state of the spelluser would be in a direct inversely proportional graph. More power, more mental and physical damage the spelluser would take. There are ways for particular massive spells to inflict little or no ricochet effect on the spelluser.

//Case Return//

Come back to us, please, Makuro thought Nyarurato, worriedly, as she watched Leht and everyone else take their place behind the dragon to cover themselves from the upcoming explosion.

//- Whatever happens next, you should:
- Fill up the names of the first person and the second person first :>

This is Kyuubey

Last edited by Silver Rook; 10-25-2009 at 07:38 AM.