Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-13-2009   #21 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Terri poked Rydia's back, leaving Rydia being surprised.

Terri : "What'cha doing?"

Rydia : "...I sensed dark magic from Amanda."

Terri : "Amanda? You mean that snot-nosed girl?"

Rydia : "Careful what you say. Her mom is the school's headmistress." Rydia left past Terri into the school.

Terri : "Where'ya going?"

Rydia : "I'm going to investigate something..." Rydia had planned to go to see the 50th floor. She never knew the headmistress's office on either of the lower floors, and was sure to think she was on the above floors. As long as there is dark magic, something bad would happen.

Rydia went to her room and saw Leda on her laptop. Rydia simply ignored, then Rydia grabbed her Dragon Whisker whip under her bed.

Leda : "Oh, where are you going?"

Rydia : "....I'm.." Rydia couldn't just tell, even all kids are not supposed to go to the 50th floor. "I'm just going to training practice." Rydia left.

She felt so bad lying to Leda, her new room mate. But she just had to investigate, I mean it was just for a little while. When Rydia approached the stairs, she felt eerie mana (life energy).

Something definitely bad is up there...

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-13-2009   #22 (permalink)
Posting once a year.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryDungeon Fighter OnlineLa Tale
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Yoruhime has a spectacular aura aboutYoruhime has a spectacular aura about
Level: - ∞
Guild: FrenchBread

"Yosh! Cleaning 100% done!" smiled Yoruhime happily. She had turned her room into a dynasty-styled weapon room. Even if she was suppose to share the room with someone, she doubt any room mates will voluntarily stay here. She looked at the digital clock she placed on her counter next to the bed. "Good, there's still alot of time left for exploring before dinner," she thought. She was about to leave when she stopped and turned around to grab her katana. It does not hurt to be cautious at times, especially when she was sensing awkward vibes from this academy.

Oriental Black. That was the name of her sword, a katana that was longer than a ninja-katana and much different from an odachi katana. Yoruhime slowly pulled the sword from its black and silver sheath. The shoulder of the sword reflected the light of the sun that came from the window. There was also some sort of fiery design imprinted in the sword that would appear a bit black, depending on the angles of view. The katana was given to her on one of her missions back in China by a travelling blacksmith. After finishing the mission, she wished to return the favour but could not find the blacksmith ever again. Smiling at the sword, she whispered, "I couldn't count how many times you saved my life though."

Putting back into its sheath, she headed out of her room in time to see a young woman heading towards the stair. She had green hair and was wearing strange clothings but then again, Yoruhime shouldn't be the one to talk since she was wearing strange clothings herself. "Suspicious," she thought as she quietly followed suit.

08-13-2009   #23 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute

Rydia sensed a presence behind her, but didn't bother to look. She took out her Dragon Whisker whip and slowly went up the stairs.

Up ahead was dense, purple-ish fog covering the sight. Rydia could still see well. There were rooms, similar to the same hall way dorms of the other floors. She could clearly see the next flight of stairs to Floor 51.

08-13-2009   #24 (permalink)
Posting once a year.
Special
Games

"This fog," Yoruhime thought as she trailed behind the girl. "Yes, no mistake. This fog can create strong illusions that will affect all our senses."

"Miss!" Yoruhime cried out but for some reason, the girl disappeared. "Tch. Where did she go?"

She could clearly see through the fog but she could no longer sense the girl's presence. Could it be the fog's effects? Suddenly her senses gave a sudden spark. Someone.. no, could be something, was lurking within the dense yet visible fog. Yoruhime hurried her pace. "I must hurry out of this fog and find that lady."

08-13-2009   #25 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Rydia heard a call, but a tug of evil pulled her aside. She felt a presence near the stairs. Rydia carefully walked up close to the stairs, but the fog was in the way. She ran through, and bumped into someone.

08-13-2009   #26 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Krakas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Krakas
IGN: KoarseKrimson/DawningBlue
Class: Shaman/Archer
Level: 1/1,1/1
Guild: Meido Brigade

((You two can go on ahead for a bit, I just want to explore for now. I'll catch up when my time is right.))

"That just screams fishy..." Leda knew Rydia was up to something, but whether or not to intervine and investigate was the question.

Leda figured that she'd give Rydia's lie the hike and go to the school courtyard for a quick rest and look around. "The club rosters are on the billboard I think, and today is when they advertise according to the website." Leda wanted to check out the clubs on offer, because the going home club wasn't doable anymore.

The courtyard was simply beautiful. Gardenbeds were kept tip top, the pathways were free of even a speck of litter and the clubs really were advertising today.

What really caught Leda's attention though was the gossip flying about.

"What do you think is above floor 50?"
"I don't know, but do you guys hear things at night?"
"I do, all these straching noises. It's really annoying."
"Maybe there's dragons and stuff up there!"
"Don't be stupid dude, those things don't exist."
"Hey, my friend just texted me, he said he saw kids go up the forbidden stairs!"
"Shhh! Amanda will hear us!"

"Oh god, don't tell me..." Leda automatically face palmed. Even if the top floors scream 'search me!', one doesn't do it in broad daylight. Well Leda doesn't, anyways.

"I'm not worried, I'm not interested." Leda faked a smile as she searched the billboard for anything that would catch a bite in her interest books.

The only bite was beyond floor 50. "Screw it, I'll daydream under a tree to forget about it." Leda made herself comfortable on the cut grass, under the shade of an apple tree. She stared blankly ahead, watching endless amounts of people walk by.

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)
-Be playing DFO and S4League if they weren't IP blocked >.>-

08-13-2009   #27 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

Micajah had just then finished his weapon routine, after taking a little bit to find the floor that contained the aerobic and training rooms. The training room was on the side of the school, him having to take an aerial walkway to it's specific building. There is only the ground and first floor in that building, with a basement.

He was fighting with a one-handed longsword today. His wings were extended, hovering in the air of the high-domed ceiling, while his hand not holding the sword had a flame surrounding it.

'Slash, Immolate (with the flame), stab!' Went his combo, until he put his hand on the sword and it leapt aflame! He slashed the dummy until it burned to the floor, leaving a pile of ashes.

Micajah was drained from the training session, so then he just took a shower in the bathroom, and went back to his room, which he shared with two girls. A smile lit his face as he wondered what they were doing.

[Will join you soon.]

08-13-2009   #28 (permalink)
Posting once a year.
Special
Games

Yoruhime continued running but for some reason, she felt like she was going nowhere. Pausing, she began to examined her surroundings. It looked similar to any other floor, except for the fog and weird vibes it was releasing of course.

Suddenly she felt a presence behind her but before she could react, the person bumped into her. It was the green-hair girl she was chasing.

"Nn.. But I thought I was chasing you. Why did you appear behind me?" Yoruhime said in wonders. Shaking her head, she said. "This fog! It's ruining our senses. Are you sure you should be here?"

Yoruhime knew that this girl has abilities of her own but just in case she was just a normal human being, she had to ask anyway.

08-13-2009   #29 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Rydia : "I have to find the dark energy I sense within up ahead... and I think the fog must be creating some illusional floors..."

Rydia got up and groomed herself. "I'm Rydia, and you?"

08-13-2009   #30 (permalink)
Posting once a year.
Special
Games

Yoruhime smiled. "I'm Shuiro Yoruhime. Nice to meet you."

Getting back on topic, she added, "Dark energy, you serious? What's up with these floors?"

Yoruhime gulped. She should have sensed the dark energy as well but her senses for dark magic was sealed. Back in her village, people figured out that she has possession of some dark magic. The people there immediately sealed up her powers, so not only is the village safe but herself as well.

"I have my own reasons up here but why are you here? Simply out of curiosity?"

08-13-2009   #31 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

"This dark magic...it's different. It consumes mana, or life energy. Other darkness doesn't just take in the mana like this. It's like the work of some...machine or monster..."

The dense fog cleared. It was like a regular hall way now.

"I'm going ahead..." Rydia walked ahead, but she suddenly collapsed.

-----

Terri felt a tug in her mind. She sensed something happened to Rydia. "What happened..?" Terri ran into the school and hurried up to the 49th floor.

[I'm pretty sure I really love to RP. o.o]

08-13-2009   #32 (permalink)
.png
Games

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold

There were no girls in the room when he opened the door, nothing interesting to see in there. So he decided to check out the higher floors. 'The receptionist said not to go up here, but any secret is worth exploring.' He thought to himself lightly. While Micajah was following that line of reasoning, there was no reason to get caught. So he decided not to use his wings to fly farther up. The elevator only went up to floor 49, and then there were stairs somewhere.

He exited the room, and went towards the elevator, finding a stairwell there. He looked up through the narrow space between the stairs. All fog. He let his hand engulf in flame for a light, then started walking up, hearing slight sounds from above.

08-13-2009   #33 (permalink)
Posting once a year.
Special
Games

"W-whaa?!" said Yoruhime as she saw Rydia collapsed. Fortunately, Yoruhime had quick reflexes and manages to catch her in time. "Rydia! Hey, are you alright?"

Suddenly, something came flying at her. With one arm she held Rydia firmly and with the other hand, she pulled her sword out just in time for the thing to hit her blade and rebounced back. It seemed like the fog has disappeared but turned into multiple creatures. Another came flying again but Yoruhime quickly reacted by slicing it. To her surprise, the creature only split into two without any harms whatsoever.

"Tch. I guess physical attacks won't work." Yoruhime would have no choice but to use her fire magic. "But this will be difficult when there's so many of them and one collapsed girl on my side."

The fog creatures shot forward and the attack began! Holding Rydia tight, Yoruhime jumped and concentrated her qi (energy flow). While still in the air above, she yelled, "Eat this!" Fireballs shot from her mouth, landing straight at the creatures below.

"Booyah!" said Yoruhime as she landed safely with Rydia, right next to a flight of stairs that led the floor below them. But before the smoke could even clear, a few fog creatures shot out. They hit Yoruhime hard into the wall, causing Yoruhime to lose grip of Rydia.

"Ah shi--" cried Yoruhime as Rydia began to fall towards the flight of stairs..

((OOC: Chance to join, Holy :3 ))

Last edited by Yoruhime; 08-13-2009 at 08:30 PM.

08-13-2009   #34 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Rydia fell down and hit the bottom floor of Floor 49.

She awoke from those bumps, no damage at all.

"Yoruhime!"

Rydia hurried back up the stairs and found Yoruhime bumped into a wall.

"Are you okay?!"

[Insert Yoruhime's response here]

Rydia noticed the hideous creatures and they started to attack. Rydia pulled out her Stardust Rod and began to summon an Eidolon.

"Eidolon of fire, I summon thee to burn my enemies! Ifrit!"

A large demon of an inferno body appeared in front of Rydia and began to breathe a breath of fire upon the creatures, dissolving them and sending the dark energy away.

[Holy's late, lol.]

08-13-2009   #35 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

A man confusingly wonders around the campus grounds of Raven Academy. He soon notices a lady at a desk that seems to be a faculty member of the school. He's only seen students of the school wandering the school grounds, so he feels happy, as he can finally ask for some help and directions.

"Could you tell me where I can confirm my enrollment here?" The lady looked up from her paperwork on the desk and smiled with a reply, "Yes, you can do that here. What is your name?" The man shows a relieved expression, and gives her his name, Leht Therthar. The lady searches her papers for a moment. "Yes, I have your registration form here."

She hands him some essentials for those new at the school, such as a map, and hands him his keys to his room. "Your room is on the 37th floor, room 372, you're bunking with--" Leht cuts the lady off, and relunctantly asks for a room alone, and near the ground floor. The lady checks her papers oncemore, and give a sigh, "That's fine. Your room is on the 2nd floor, room 29." Leht exchanges his keys and starts reading his map while navigating to his room.

On his way to his room, he thinks loudly in his mind: "This place seems like a perfect place for me to live in! Lots of people, which means lots of jobs, practically free residence, lots of things to learn..."

08-13-2009   #36 (permalink)
Posting once a year.
Special
Games

(( OOC: Aww.. I was hoping Holy would save you or something. ))

Yoruhime gave a twitch. "You fell down from a flight of stairs and THAT'S what wakes you up?"
Then she gave a small laugh. "You're strange. Anyway, sorry about that."

Rydia then summons a beast that immediately destroyed all the creatures.

"Wow, that's amazing! You have summoning powers?"

((OOC: Welcome. Whoo, more people! <3))

08-13-2009   #37 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Rydia : "Yeah, I can summon Eidolons, or powerful creatures...but it consumes mana...and because the mana here is thin I..." Rydia collapsed again.

"Oh I feel tired..." Rydia began to fall asleep.

08-13-2009   #38 (permalink)
.png
Games

[ I was watching youtube videos lol. But @Lenne - I dunno if that would be considered godmodding or not. You would think that those would be stronger..]

Micajah remained hidden in the shadows, even though he still had his hand on fire. He noted that Rydia was a summoner, and he wasn't introduced to the other girl yet. He just waited for them to notice him.

08-14-2009   #39 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Krakas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Krakas
IGN: KoarseKrimson/DawningBlue
Class: Shaman/Archer
Level: 1/1,1/1
Guild: Meido Brigade

((Hmm, it seems you guys are eager to beat the living souls out of beasts and demons. I'll stay around campus for abit, hopefully I won't be a loner :s. If I do become a loner I'll just join up with you guys :P))

After a little time lost from brainless dreaming, Leda got up and dusted herself off. She walked back into the reception area and asked for the set of keys that the receptionist had forgotten to give her. After a sincere apology, the desk lady quickly handed her the keys and a map to the Academy.

"The subject coordinator isn't in his office right now, but his room is located on the 2nd floor. His room number is 33. You could proobably talk with him there." the receptionist told Leda with confidence.

"Ah, thanks so much." Leda bowed politely as she took her leave, heading up the stairs to the 2nd floor. As she reached the top of the stairs she noticed a man who was rambling to himself. "I wonder if that man is the coordinator? All of the students should be in the courtyard or elsewhere at the moment. Also, the lady didn't tell me what he looked like. Guess I'll just ask." Leda paced quickly until she was within talking range of the person in question.

"Excuse me! Are you the subject coordinator?" She asked loudly, a few feet behind the black haired man.

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)
-Be playing DFO and S4League if they weren't IP blocked >.>-

08-14-2009   #40 (permalink)
Posting once a year.
Special
Games

Yoruhime noticed a presence behind them. "Rydia, stop. There's someon--"
At the corner of her eye, she saw Rydia collapsed. "A-again?!"
Instead of walking over to Rydia, she turned to the direction of the strange presence. "Come out. Enough of your hiding."

((OOC: I think we should head back to campus - for a rest or something. We don't want to go too far into the plot or whatever. ))