Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-22-2009   #361 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

[^ wat, I'll just start where we have 2 break da door]

Rydia : "I can do a Flare spell (High level heat-like magic), but none of us can do a fre...Rayne, can you do it?"

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-22-2009   #362 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"No. I can't." Rayne asserted. "Trust me, I'm no good at water magic. And when I screw up spells I'm supposed to be good at, I know I shouldn't be trying stuff I know I can't do." remembering her mishap yesterday.

"...Sorry." She added after.

[edit:lol ninja'd krakas D:]

09-22-2009   #363 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Krakas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Krakas
IGN: KoarseKrimson/DawningBlue
Class: Shaman/Archer
Level: 1/1,1/1
Guild: Meido Brigade

((Zomg its a door! and it's particularly made for high class breaking! \o/))

"Another door? Jeez, (>.>')" Leda was getting sick of this, that and her head still ached from earlier.

"I can dispell stuff with my code nullify, but that eats a crap load of my energy depending on the spell's strength." Leda was indirectly bagging the dispell position, since conjuring up an explosion didn't sound like something she could pull off.

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)
-Be playing DFO and S4League if they weren't IP blocked >.>-

09-22-2009   #364 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute

Terri : "The mana...is very thin. I can heal you to full, but that will take a lot out of me."

Rydia : "Terri...it's fine."

Terri : "Go ahead and do it Leda, I'll be fine. We just need to get out of here."

Rydia : "...Leda, I'll help."

Rydia concentrated energy into Leda, steadying her stamina.

09-22-2009   #365 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

"Okay guys, thanks." Leda was thankful and calm now that they had some sort of plan.

"Here goes." Leda breathed in deeply, before aming her staff at the magically sealed door. "Code, spell. Nullifier!" Leda shot out some glowing lines of black colored binary code at the door. The numbers began to dissapate when they made contact, and a loud sizzle followed by a click could be heard.

After that was done, Leda allowed herself to fall flat on her tushie (Ass/Arse ). "Hopefully that did it, cause if we have to do that again I'm not guaranteeing Rydia and I's consciousness."

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)

09-22-2009   #366 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Rydia : "Makuro, do it." Rydia panted out weariness.

Terri : "Cura!" Terri casted a spell that healed most weariness of their stamina. The panda eidolon, whom now Mr.Panda, went closer and touched Rydia's leg. Its paw glimmered white light, then Rydia felt more better. It did the same to Leda.

Terri : "Good job Mr.Panda!"

09-22-2009   #367 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

"Ekuseresu Zakeruga!" - Makuro's High level Lighting Spear class spell

This larger, more powerful version of the "Zakeru" level of spells smashed itself against the door, cracking the hinges and making a noticeable size dent in the metal door itself.

"Break the door down, once and for all!" yelled Makuro "Nyarurato, Lance form!"

Charging forward as the room closes up behind them, Makuro smashes through the door, breaking it to smithereens.

The stairway to the next level is right in front of them.

"I suggest we take a break for now." Makuro announced "It isn't really good if we get trapped in another situation like that. Recover your energy without using spells, stop wasting mana."

Due to the /mid high level spell used above, Makuro is now almost, but not quite, out of Mana.
Due to the lance charge, and the smashing of the door, Makuro will be out of stamina for awhile.

YOU CAN CHOOSE TO:
- Rest, like what Makuro has suggested
- Move on, be a hero!

This is Kyuubey

09-23-2009   #368 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

"I...agree with Makuro." Rayne said, but somewhat absentmindedly. "We have to save our energy for any further confrontations with whatever's ahead."

09-23-2009   #369 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Rydia and Terri sat down. Mr. Panda stayed near Terri, cuddling up to her.

Kai stood near the door, then squatted down, as if he was like the guard last time.

09-26-2009   #370 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Leda lied down, feeling rather tipsy from the amount of magic she had conjured along the way.

"It's like drunk to a whole new level... except I'm aware of my actions..." Leda finally felt the migrane from the nullifier, she was pissed with herself that she hadn't any asperin.

Although she was healed numerous times, Leda was wondering what would've happened if there wasn't any healer. "A disaster, probably."

09-26-2009   #371 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Hands still aching, as if pins and needles has struck, Makuro knew little more than to complain. The previous spell was far from those fireworks he has thrown at Amanda. On the other hand, his shoulders hurt from that massive impact that he took when charging through the doors. But even with that, he retrieved a whetstone from his pouch and begun sharpening Nyarurato's edge.

Judging by the previous spell he has just used to bash the door down...

"You're almost out of mana, ain't you?" Nyarurato questioned.

"A good weapon never talks back to it's master."

"But if this goes on.. You migh.. What about the reserve?"

"Drained."

"Doesn't that means you're going to di.." Nyarurato struggled to complete the sentence as Makuro covered her mouth with his hands.

"It's okay, I doubt that would happen anyway." replied Makuro.

Flexing his fingers in a pathetic attempt to shake off the feeling, it's obvious that it's not going to work.

Screw this thought Makuro, as he sat down at a corner while Nyarurato placed herself beside him.

"Do you think it did work out with them?" whispered Nyarurato, trying to prevent others from hearing their conversations.

"Sure, they're pretty well trained, I guess."

Staring at the group, Makuro finally decided that it's time for him to take a rest instead of trying to watch over them.

"Nyarurato, make sure that nothing happens, if anything does. Wake me." he said, before drifting into a dreamless, deep slumber.

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT IS YOUR CHOICE:
- Something happens.
- Something happens and particular characters are unable to do battle (Makuro etc.)
- Nothing happens.
- Someone demand explanation etc.

This is Kyuubey

09-26-2009   #372 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

"Something happens."

Rydia awoke to silence, fully rested, near Terri. "No dark mana...no Amanda...what is..."

Rydia looked to the wall in front of her, the sign saying 69.

"Still on the 69th floor, yet so quiet."

She found Kai near the doorway to the 70th floor, sleeping.

Rydia stood up and without her knowing, Terri collapsed to the ground with Mr.Panda. She awoke, saw Rydia, and followed her. Rydia went through the hallway that was mildly lighted. She looked around, nothing but same hallways as the school floors. She found the stairs, and as she ascended them, she arrived at the same looking floor.

"What?"

She ascended the stairs ahead of her again, still the same. She went back to the rest room downstairs, but found it on the floor she is at. Her companions were still resting, except with Terri gone. Then she found the sign saying "69"

"A loop floor...?"

Terri sneaked up behind her and poked her back.

"What are you doing?"

Rydia was received a tiny shock of fright.

"Just..checking things out. It was too quiet, and I found out we may be on a loop floor."

"Eh?"

"We're stuck in this floor, no matter how much we ascend or descend the stairs."

09-26-2009   #373 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

After taking a quick nap, Rayne awoke to see Rydia walking about.

"Eh, is something wrong...?" Rayne said groggily.

At this point Terri tried scaring Rydia or something. Rayne wasn't particularly interested in that and looked in the other direction.

09-27-2009   #374 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

[crap forgot to check]

"We're stuck on this floor. There's no exit." Rydia responded.

09-27-2009   #375 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

[okay, repost...also i ran out of ideas for stuff here orz]

"...What?!" Rayne exclaimed. "Then...how are we supposed to get out of here, yet alone the 70th floor...?"

09-27-2009   #376 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Back scorched by the dark wall, Leht sits down and suggests a few things.

"Well. We can first check if they just looped a certain area, or the whole area around this room. Blow a hole in the ceiling, floor, or wall and see what happens. If they didn't loop the whole area, we can just go through the hole to get out the loop. If they did, then it'll be a lot harder to get out of."

09-27-2009   #377 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Terri heard a growl noise. "Uh, did you growl Rydia?"

Rydia : "..No."

"Leht?"

"No."

"Kai--Oh he's asleep."

Rydia looked behind Terri, into the darkened hallway. She knew it was lit before. Then she saw yellow glaring eyes, staring at her.

She shoved Terri into the room, pulled out her Stardust Rod.

"Whatever you are, come out!"

09-28-2009   #378 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

((I so wanted to come out in a pissed manner, seeing as Leda has golden eyes . But nahhhhhh))

Leda awoke to some shouts, and rolled over to see what the commotion was about. She saw Terri flying in, and Rydia at the hallway.

"Gawd, anyone know the time? I have a massive headache..." Leda groaned loudly, and rubbed her temples. She wasn't in any mood for sudden suprises, and simply helped Terri up.

"What's going on out there Rydia?"

09-28-2009   #379 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

"It's some monster out there..."

Mr.Panda hid behind Terri, shaking up.

09-28-2009   #380 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Yeah, some monster, but what exactly is it would be nice to know..."

"Uh...golden-eyed monster? Aaah...all I can think of is a lycanthrope, but why the hell would one of those would be here? It's probably some obscure thing that I never heard of, like that...uh..panda thing." Rayne pondered to herself.