League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-07-2009   #281 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

"Well, I don't think anyone else is coming," Micajah said, taking Leda's hand and standing up. "And I don't think any of us have much money on us. To be honest, I expected the lunch here to be free."

He started walking towards the main group, his shoes making a 'Clack clack' sound on the concrete.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-07-2009   #282 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"A blinding spell was much easier." Rayne said shrugging. "I guess we better get moving." Rayne followed Micajah back to the others.

09-07-2009   #283 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Krakas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Krakas
IGN: KoarseKrimson/DawningBlue
Class: Shaman/Archer
Level: 1/1,1/1
Guild: Meido Brigade

"Yeah, I packed light too. Well actually, my packed up stuff is in my staff." Leda said while walking behind Micajah, and catching up with the main group.

"Oh hi there guys."

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)
-Be playing DFO and S4League if they weren't IP blocked >.>-

09-07-2009   #284 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Rydia : "Shh..something's here."

Kai : "Darkness?"

Terri : "Rydia, look out!"

Rydia turned her head forward then she saw a ghoul attacking. Kai acted quickly by drawing his sword into holy element. He slashed it, and it disappeared.

Rydia : "Whew, thanks."

09-07-2009   #285 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

"Well, let's get moving already?" Rayne said. "The faster we get this done, the better off, I think."

09-08-2009   #286 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute

The party with newly joined Leht who was silent and Micajah walked the halls of the 50th floor. They reached the 51th floor, seemingly to look the same as the 50th floor. They continued on into the 53rd floor.

Rydia : "All these floors look the same...."

Kai : "I'll leave a mark on this wall." Kai slashed the nearby wall, leaving a X mark. When the party came to what seemed to be the 54th floor, the mark on the wall was gone.

Terri : "So these hall ways must be the same."

AHHHHHHHH!!!

Terri : "What was that?!"

Kai : "It came from upstairs!"

Rydia dashed on ahead, with the party following. When they reached up, the room was...large. Large as a P.E. room. No, at least 2 times larger than that.

"Finally, you came."

Rydia : "That voice...Amanda?!"

09-08-2009   #287 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Amanda?" Rayne questioned. "No wonder why I never found her, she's up here!?

"Hey, where's the headmistress' office?" Rayne demanded of Amanda.

09-08-2009   #288 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Krakas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Krakas
IGN: KoarseKrimson/DawningBlue
Class: Shaman/Archer
Level: 1/1,1/1
Guild: Meido Brigade

((I smell a trap :s ))

Leda was suprised to see the headmistress' daughter. But she knew being the daughter of the headmistress would allow special privilages, so this was probably common.

"You knew we were coming?" Leda questioned Amanda after Rayne asked her question, pointing her 'Armed Song' so that the point was on the ground to avoid hitting someone.

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)
-Be playing DFO and S4League if they weren't IP blocked >.>-

09-08-2009   #289 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Amanda : "Hmph. I'm just here to obliterate you. It's my mom's command.

Also...she's on the 70th floor."

Rydia : "Why?!"

Amanda : "She hates meddling punks like you to ruin her plans."

Terri : "Plans of what?"

Amanda : "Enough chatter. Come forth, army of monsters!"

A wall of darkness filled the side of Amanda with ghouls and orcs. They were all ready to attack.

Terri stepped back, her only help was to heal or use a Holy spell.

Kai : "Firaga Infusion!" Kai shouted to his sword.

Rydia readied her Stardust Rod, and began to concentrate a summoning.

09-08-2009   #290 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

Micajah's wings unfurled when Amanda said what she was gonna do to the group, and Rhinerad split into dual swords at his command. Flames raced up his hands, going onto the metal of the sword. He waited for the army of orcs and ghouls to strike first.

09-08-2009   #291 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Moving into the middle of the room between the both parties at a really fast rate that it would be a blur to the average human eye. Makuro stood in the middle of the room.

"Stop." said Makuro.

"Dispell; Fou Supuporuku."

Everyone's spells or abilities in the middle of the room and onwards has been canceled, reversed or negated.

"You guys would need your energy for the battle ahead, like this Amanda person has said, there's more than 20 more levels for you guys to go." replied Makuro, "Keep and conserve your energy, find out the truth behind this facade. If you would want to live from now onwards, be ruthless, be smart, be crafty. For the trials that awaits you ahead on every single floor will test you in every way possible, both physically and mentally."

"Secondly..." pointing towards Amanda "That is obviously an illusion. Now, would you kindly tell me which floor are you HIDING at?" sneered Makuro.

True enough, this particular Amanda lacks a visible shadow...

"I guess, its time for me to introduce myself, eh?" sighed Makuro, "Usually, all I did tell you is that I'm Mito Makuro, the elder brother of Mashiro. But since I feel a little boastful today, I am the Tayutai of the darkness. My original name.. Is something that I can't ever remember anyway. I'm requested here to investigate ever since the disappearance cases begun by the students of another school; FLAWLESS."

"Nyahaha~ I'm itching for a tiny drop of blood, nya! Let's do it!" exclaimed Nyarurato's childish voice from the very blade Makuro was holding.

"Overtuning, activate. Synchronization rates at 98.2%"

"Skills currently in function; Answer Talker."

"Alright! Lets do this!"

- Fifteen seconds later -

A small splotch of blood stained Makuro's pale face. Behind Amanda's illusion lay a huge pile of corpses.

"Nyahahahaha~ That was fun!" giggled Nyarurato, blade slick with blood and gore.

"Well whatever, I think I've missed a slash though." replied Makuro as he retrieved a small piece of pure white cloth from his bag and polished the blade clean. "Wanted to dice em' all, looks like I've missed the particular target. Now speak."

Amanda's illusion is now alone.

This is Kyuubey

09-08-2009   #292 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

OOC: Now that's just godmoding, with that kind of power, you could theoretically go: "FFFF the rules, I have power!" in this RP, and just mow down the whole school, in an hour, much faster than going undercover and investigating.

Being a powerful character to advance the story is nice, but this is overboard. Speed rivaling a shot arrow, magic able to completely stop the abilities of anything without knowing what abilities it could be, strength and skill to mow down a large group in seconds, in what would normally take a few minutes for another GROUP. Doing this single handedly, and not apparantly affected by any after effects.

Character motive also is out of whack, why would the other characters need to find out the truth, and save their energy, when he can do it himself much more easily?

09-08-2009   #293 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

^ @OoC [Agreed o.o;]

Rydia : No wonder I didn't sense any dark mana...

Kai : "So shall we go on?"

09-08-2009   #294 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

[I agrees too. orz ]

"...Having a whole entire army to fight for you, that's nice...Even if it's all fake. Maybe I should figure that one out some time..."

"So shall we go on?" Kai asked.

"Of course, that's why we are here, right?"

09-08-2009   #295 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

The party [Wait, where r Leda. O, sleeping?] walked up to the stairs leading to the 56th floor. When they reached the 60th floor, they found the hallways completely different. The designs were brown wood, with the walls moreover of a darkly white concrete, and more old. Instead of one turn hallway, it was three-roads.

Kai : "Which way?"

Terri : "Rydia, can you sense the darkness?"

Rydia : "mm...nothing. Maybe the signal would be better if we both concentrated together."

Terri and Rydia held hands, flowing both of their energys. Light blue aura glimmered on their bodies.

Rydia : "It's too weak..."

Terri : "Maybe Rayne can help in also?"

09-08-2009   #296 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Sure, why not." Rayne said. "My guess is the left though."

09-08-2009   #297 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Rayne held hands with Terri. Terri still kept her hand with Rydia.

Kai and the others watched, amazed or no reaction or emotion.

The three of them concentrated, with more blue aura surrounding them. Terri and Rayne kept calm. Rydia...

"I've got it."

The three of them stopped.

Rydia : "There are two false rooms, both having monsters as a trap. The correct choice is left path, leading to the stairs."

09-08-2009   #298 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

OOC: Wait wat? Are we putting the Amanda scenerio on hold or something? Or do we accept the "god mod" post and move on?

09-08-2009   #299 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

[I'm just guessing we'll move on and accept the post. But no more god modding for Makuro :O or post ignored.]

Lil spoiler if you see this. We will meet Amanda again, soon.

09-08-2009   #300 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Hm, only 10 more floors, and we'll finally figure out just what's going on in this school." Rayne thought out loud. "Although we've gotten pretty far, more than I expected. Something's really starting to bother me though, I can't shrug off this feeling...