Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-06-2009   #261 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

As the group continued up the stairs with much speed through the darker portion of the stairway, they bumped into someone in the complete darkness. In the confusion, everyone started reaching for their weapons and preparing incantations. This greatly surprised Rydia as because shes not expecting anyone at all.

"I would pretty much appreciate it if you guys would stop running about without thinking of what you're doing." the voice said. "Keep your weapons anyway, I doubt you'll be of match against me."

"Makuro, is that you?" asked Rayne and Leda, not forgetting the voice of the particular person that has lectured them in the dining hall.

To their relief, as their eyes adjusted to the darkness, Makuro stood in front of them. Giving off his usual cold, freezing aura and that ever serious stare, Makuro begin to speak.

"Well, I've told you guys not to go to the 50th floor. Guess you dint listen to my advice, eh?"

"Well but we're just going to.."

"Wait, how the heck did you hide your presence from me!?" demanded Rydia

Ignoring Rydia, "I don't really care, if you're really interested in finding out whats going on... I'm pretty sure you would find this experience... Fairly educational." replied Makuro. As he carried on leading the group towards the door, gesturing towards Nyarurato, "It's going to be pretty dangerous out there. You might want to be ready for anything from now onwards."

"Wait here just a moment."

As the group stood in front of the corridor's entrance, the locked door gave off a very unwelcoming aura. Unlike Makuro's aura, this time, this particular door actually gave them the very idea not to enter the room. The sheer volume of darkness and danger on the other side of it feels as if hordes of zombies are trying to break right through the door to get them. Fear is an overwhelming power, as the sour bitterness taste of darkness and danger can be felt on their tongues.

"Nyarurato, Great Sword form."

"Not if you say please first, nyahahaha!"

"Whatever, just do it."

Nyarurato materialized into a massive sword which Makuro easily handles it with ease. Swinging it down upon the lock and breaking it, the door swung outwards with a cool blast of air and the overpowering odor of something that has been dead and stale for years already. Starlight and moonlight dimly lit the area up. Cobwebs littered the area, and it seems that the fog isn't as thick as before. Now its obvious that someone... Or something has been rampant on this floor, footsteps has already marked the dusty floor. Blood stains, some fresh, some not, has been sprayed on the walls in an manner that hints that whoever that has been doing this is still about... And obviously still doing whatever they're doing for a long time already.

"Well, so are you guys still sure you're willing to go onto this particular floor?" asked Makuro. "There's still time to change your mind if you're having second thoughts."

This is Kyuubey

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-06-2009   #262 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

[Woah woah woah supar confusion
first off, Makuro never introduced himself? Well at least formally orz
also, no stuffing words in rayne's mouth pl0x ;; ]

"Don't be so cocky. I'm sure if I cared to I could take you down." Rayne was still pretty irritated about yesterday. "And we are here already, we might as well take a look? I'm not scared."

"This guy is very irritating, but he does seem to know what's going on, I suppose."

09-06-2009   #263 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrie
[Woah woah woah supar confusion
first off, Makuro never introduced himself? Well at least formally orz
also, no stuffing words in rayne's mouth pl0x ;; ]

"Don't be so cocky. I'm sure if I cared to I could take you down." Rayne was still pretty irritated about yesterday. "And we are here already, we might as well take a look? I'm not scared."

"This guy is very irritating, but he does seem to know what's going on, I suppose."
((OOC: Makuro is like Breen from HL2. Hes everywhere, you don't know where he is, but hes there. And you know he would be helping you anyway. Somehow he would be there, but you're pretty sure he won't be there.

Anyway, I might have to use your characters a little if I'm trying to make a long reply after everything ;_; Hope you guys won't mind.

Makuro don't need an introduction. He's just.. Like one of those characters you would find in different games where they just pop up from nowhere to help and stuffs. Nyarurato is different though.

Lastly, Makuro will > them all in spells and skill, but I'm planing in making him the first one to "disappear". That's what you get for being so OP with all the spells and incantation, yes. You disappear first and then everyone go Q____Q.))

As Rayne replied to Makuro's question, a blood curdling scream echoed down the corridor sending a chill down everyone's spines.

"Okay, who else would like to follow?"

This is Kyuubey

09-06-2009   #264 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

[Okai, that's less confuzzlement now, thanks @_@]

"Okay, that was somewhat disturbing." Rayne admitted to herself as she heard a loud, blood-curdling scream. "But I'm not backing off. Worse case scenario, whatever caused that scream kills us, right? Yay. But I think something bad is gonna happen if we don't find out what's going on..."

"Like I said, I'm not scared." She retorted back. "But still, what is up with these floors? No light? Loud screams? Is this place haunted or something...?"

09-06-2009   #265 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation
OOC: FUKITOL! Let's assume my character was hit as he was going up the stairs.

Leaving behind someone on the floor, the man with a sword started up the stairs. But a hand reached out, grabbing his foot. It was the man who was presumably knocked out. A quick tug, and he falls, followed by a quick flip, landing him on his assaulter. Restraining his assaulter by shoving his head towards the floor, the man speaks. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I'm not falling for these surprise tactics anymore after being put to sleep. Now, would you KINDLY tell me what you're doing here, why you tried to knock me out, and if you know who put me to sleep earlier?" His words were spoken in an irritated tone.

Last edited by RoflKnife; 09-06-2009 at 10:27 PM.

09-07-2009   #266 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Rook
"Makuro, is that you?" asked Rayne and Leda, not forgetting the voice of the particular person that has lectured them in the dining hall.
[wait wat, Leda's already with us? Edit : See below post]

While Terri looked at Micajah and the guard of the stairs, Terri slipped past in the darkness with her Blink spell into the stairs.

Terri caught up with Rydia, Kai, Leda, Rayne, and the mysterious person.

Terri : "Any injuries?!"

Kai : "Nope, we're fine."

Terri : "Oh it's so dark in here...Dia!" Light illuminated Terri's staff, bringing light into this hallway. It was plain empty, except for dusts.

"We should hurry, that guard might come soon. Micajah is there holding him, though."

Rydia : "...I sense dark mana up ahead." Rydia took out her Stardust Rod (it's a wand, actually) and walked up the stairs. Terri and Kai followed up behind.

[Any1 wanna control Kai? x3 Remember, anyone can control Kai (Spellblader), but only I can control Terri (White Mage).]

Last edited by PKShota; 09-07-2009 at 06:18 AM.

09-07-2009   #267 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Krakas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Krakas
IGN: KoarseKrimson/DawningBlue
Class: Shaman/Archer
Level: 1/1,1/1
Guild: Meido Brigade

(('tis all cool Rook. . Huh wtf? Nuuuuu! I is with someone and Rofl. . Dammit, now I have to edit this... And who did Rofl tackle? Im uber confused here *explodes* ))

Leda found herself locked out, the door was locked from the inside.

"Well, I'll just do the most intelligent thing in this kind of situation, break it." Leda brought her staff and pointed the end with all the decorations at the door.

"Code. Weapon, 'Armed Song'." Leda chanted in a rather quick and deadpan voice, letting the staff transfigure itself into a sword. The sword, Armed Song, has a blade of a red color. Its pommel is shaped like a cube with a moonstone on each facet. The perfect sword for basic magical hack and slash.

"Doors were made for breaking!" Leda proclaimed as she brought the sword down on the center of the double doors. It seemed to have worked, after a couple more slashes on the lock. "That was magically blocked, didn't realize that." Leda sighed and facepalmed before continuing into through the doors to reach the others.

When she started ascending the stairs, she noticed two people. One had pinned the other.

"Hey! What are you two doing!" Leda shouted at them, forgetting she had a rather dangerous looking sword in one of her hands.

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)
-Be playing DFO and S4League if they weren't IP blocked >.>-

Last edited by Krakas; 09-07-2009 at 06:20 AM.

09-07-2009   #268 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute

Kai heard a shout from behind.

"Looks like Leda caught up. I'll stay behind to get her."

Rydia : "Okay."

09-07-2009   #269 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

[ Forgot to say when he was going up the stairs ._. ]

" Well, a group of us are trying to figure out what's going wrong up here. We tried to sneak up here last time, and we saw huge monster like golems on the stairs. You could help us if you'd like. " He said as calmly as he could, having someone on his ankle. If the man declined, Micajah could just singe his hand and catch up with the other guys.

As he was waiting for a reply, he looked higher up the stairs to find the group. They didn't encounter any monsters yet.

09-07-2009   #270 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Aaah, hey, next time you use spells to light up the place, at least give a warning!" Rayne said to Terri. "I'm really sensitive to light change, especially when it's really dark."

09-07-2009   #271 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Terri : "Ah! Sorry! I'll dim the light a bit."

Terri concentrated energy into her staff, dimming the light enough so that the party can still see the way.

09-07-2009   #272 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Giving a face of disbelief, the man on top of another looks back, "You....why......the door..." is all he could ask, while turning back while holding his face, "We? Who's we?....What going wrong?.......And why are you trying to knock me out?" releasing his grip, he stands up, and points at the girl behind him. "........WHAT THE HELL?"

For the past few seconds, "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" has been playing through Leht's mind.

OOC: Good timing because I was staking out yesterday TODAY, for DFO keys. Also, I swear, everytime I get the glitch where my message isn't "over 10 characters", I friggen /wrists, cause I lose my god damn paragraph of what I typed and need to retype it.

09-07-2009   #273 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

((brain meltdown ftl ))

Leda looked at the dumbfounded man with a tilted head and equally confused expression, before realizing her sword was still active.

"Oh, this? Don't mind it. Hahaha." Leda laughed sheepishly. She had met this man yet once more, totaling to three coincidental encounters.

She shouldered her blade before walking up the stairs once more, eyeing that Micajah was the one who was previously pinned.

"Long time no see." Leda joked while offering her free hand to help him up.

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)

Last edited by Krakas; 09-07-2009 at 06:56 AM.

09-07-2009   #274 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Just what the heck is all that ruckus down there?" Rayne said, crossing her arms. "I'm gonna go take a look."

Rayne walked down by the stairs to see one person on top of another and Leda nearby staring at them.

"Uh...what are you guys doing?"

09-07-2009   #275 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Looking at the stairs, he sees yet ANOTHER person. "You, WHAT THE HELL?" then turning back to the girl with sword in hand "Sword? That....That's the least of my concerns. WHY WOULD YOU BREAK THE DOOR DOWN? WHY ARE YOU ALL POPPING OUT ONE AFTER THE OTHER?" Pausing for a moment, he just looks down and places his hand on his forehead. "You know what, just FIX THE DOOR before anyone sees us."

09-07-2009   #276 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Kai : "I guess it's settling a bit."

Kai went up to Terri, Rydia, and Makuro to catch up.

09-07-2009   #277 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

"Hold your horses, jeez." Leda whined. She pointed the sword at the door without looking back, she was still helping Micajah up afterall.

"Code. Spell, Wind blast." Leda let some high speed winds fly from her sword, slamming the double doors shut with a loud thud. The force was rather large, as sounds of cracks and hinges moving slightly echoed through the hall momentarily.

"Happy?"

09-07-2009   #278 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Pointing at the man who he was on top of a moment ago, "Looks like everyone knows you, so EXPLAIN, or, ANSWER my previous questions."

09-07-2009   #279 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Um, I'll just make this simple." Rayne said. "There's an immense amount of dark mana floating about the school, and we are trying to find out who's behind it. They are likely hiding up here, so here we are? Besides, if something isn't done about this, the school will likely blow up or something bad like that. Sufficient enough?"
Rayne added, "Oh, there's more of us here too, so stop freaking out every time you see someone new."
"Also, the headmistress's office might be up here. I'm getting awfully suspicious of her."

09-07-2009   #280 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

"You guys could've just bribed me to get through quietly..." he mutters. "Ugh, just bring me to the group ahead. Gotta have a little talk...."and in a quiet voice "They might've ruined my job...and if someone's to blame..." and he waits for the others to lead. "....And if anyone else is coming, tell them to come more discreetly, more importantly, not to be...seen."