09-06-2009   #241 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Krakas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Krakas
IGN: KoarseKrimson/DawningBlue
Class: Shaman/Archer
Level: 1/1,1/1
Guild: Meido Brigade

Leda just groaned, and turned over so that she was laying on her back.

"Brilliant, the meds go and now it's worse." Leda yawned and stretched her arms weakly, before giving up and laying completely still.

"Curse this bug, I'm not giving up." Leda went into a sitting position before lazily opening on eye and scanning for anyone present. Nope, Rydia and Micajah were gone already.

"Joy..." Leda ran her fingers through her hair before going to a complete standstill yet again. Not much she could do now.

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)
-Be playing DFO and S4League if they weren't IP blocked >.>-

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-06-2009   #242 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Quote:
Leda just groaned, and turned over so that she was laying on her back.

"Brilliant, the meds go and now it's worse." Leda yawned and stretched her arms weakly, before giving up and laying completely still.

"Curse this bug, I'm not giving up." Leda went into a sitting position before lazily opening on eye and scanning for anyone present. Nope, Rydia and Micajah were gone already.

"Joy..." Leda ran her fingers through her hair before going to a complete standstill yet again. Not much she could do now.
"I guess you ain't really enjoying it, eh?"

"Huh...? Who's that?" Leda asked.

As a worried Nyarurato appeared into view, staring at Leda, she asked "So do you feel alright now?"

"Do I look completely fine? I've already been suffering for almost a day already..." grumbled Leda.

"Just lie down over there on the bed, I'll call Makuro and see if he could help you in any way possible" requested Nyarurato, as she materialized fully and reached out to the door...

... Minutes later, there were three knocks on the door and Nyarurato asking to be allowed into the room.

"Hey Leda, are you okay? I've brought Makuro here to help!"

"I've heard that you're unwell, so whats wrong with you right now?" asked Makuro, as he sat on a chair near by.

"I don't know.. It's either a curse, but I've figured that it must be something that I've ate. Well, so can you fix it or not?" Leda replied.

"Fixing it wouldn't be a problem, well... Of course, I guess. It should easily fix you in no time, that is if you don't mind the spell itself..."

"Just do it.. Anything is better than this stomachache I'm having ever since yesterday."

"Well, whatever you say then." replied Makuro, as he raised his hands towards the ceiling.

(Spell listing included! http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/char...tml#post966214)

"Saifojio!" Makuro exclaimed, as a sword materialized above his head. "Trust me, you would want to keep your eyes closed for this part..."

Leda stared at the huge sword above his head, "Wait, just wait a minute.. What are you going to do with that thing anywa..."

"Goooo--!!" yelled Makuro as he brought his hands down with force, facing towards Leda.

"No wait, stop it! I don't want to get pierced by th... Aaaaaahhh! You're going to kill me! Stop it!" screamed Leda as the sword pierced her body with particular force. The top of the sword started rotating as healing energy flowed into Leda's body, altering her physical and mental state back to her original healthy form before fading away into the air.

"Stop squirming about, it won't hurt as much if you would just calm down and let it heal you." Makuro sighed, "Well, you're not the first person surprised by this kind of spell anyway. Its not very surprising to see your expression like that, its your first time seeing a spell like this, I guess?"

"So, do you feel alright now? Or do I have to do it again?"

Surprisingly, as the pain from the sword's forceful piercing faded away, so did Leda's stomachache. In fact, unknown to Leda, the spell itself even healed previous wounds and such.

"... I guess I'm okay now... Well, actually I'm feeling great now. Uhh.. Thanks, I guess?" replied Leda.

"I'll be going off then, glad to be of help." replied Makuro as he walked out of the door. "Like I've said, if you need anything... Just ask Nyarurato to help you, she isn't there for nothing, you know?"

As Nyarurato peeked over Leda's shoulders, she asked "Is he gone now? Hehe, I dint want to go near him when I'm in my physical form... Hes kind of scary, you know?"

"So, are you feeling much better now?" Nyarurato asked, as she grinned her usual happy, cheerful, cheeky smile.

"Yes, definitely! Lets catch up with the rest of the gang then!" replied Leda, feeling pretty great herself.

Unknown to our heroes and heroines, the worst is yet to come... Yet...

P.S. I've included what would Nyarurato look like in her Nekomata form; Which is basically her "Spirit form" while shes following everyone about.
http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/char...tml#post966214

This is Kyuubey

Last edited by Silver Rook; 09-06-2009 at 09:59 AM.

09-06-2009   #243 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"Urk, it's that guy again." Rayne said, annoyed as she saw the man who lectured her yesterday walk into Rydia, Micajah, and Leda's room.

"W-wait, is he coming?" she asked Rydia.

09-06-2009   #244 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

[wut, this much when I was sleeping?

@HolyAbyssal - I can sense anyone's mana, because Rydia is experienced. All people have at least bits of mana within them. :3]

Rydia went down the elevator to Kai's room, very carefully and quietly to not wake anyone up. On the 45th floor hall way, Kai was standing out his door, with just one backpack ready.

Rydia : "That much?"

Kai : "All I need." Kai then went to the elevator, with Rydia following, into the 49th floor.

----

*Leda and Makuro's part insert here*

Terri came in through the door quietly, noticing Leda and someone else. She then noticed Leda with a big sword over her head. Before Terri acted with a Holy spell, the sword recovered Leda's energy. Terri guessed the mysterious person was a good guy. Terri stepped back and went to meet up with Rayne.

------

Rydia and Kai went to meet up with the others, already half-way to the stairs. As Rydia took one step on the ground, she noticed a bit of mana from someone up ahead at the stairs. She then ignored it then met up with Rayne and Terri.

"Urk, it's that guy again." Rayne said, annoyed as she saw the man who lectured her yesterday walk into Rydia, Micajah, and Leda's room.

"W-wait, is he coming?" she asked Rydia.
Rydia : "I guess so. We need all the help we can get. By the way, Rayne, where's Yoruhime?"

[Too overboard with the timeline, LOL. I don't mind though, don't get me wrong. :>]

09-06-2009   #245 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute

[I just forget. I know Saifojio is from Zatch Bell. By the way, don't quote people's posts, just makes pages longer, unless it is directly responded to the person. If you were to respond to the Saifojio, then delete everything else but that then to shorten stuff. :3]

09-06-2009   #246 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

[ So whut happened? :u ]

09-06-2009   #247 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

[we are half-way the hallway to the 50th floor stairs (RoflKnife's character guarding the stairs). Me, Rayne, Terri and Kai r there, waiting for Leda and Makuro, and possibly you]

09-06-2009   #248 (permalink)
.png
Games

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold

[ My dude just followed you. He was wondering whut you are doin' ]

09-06-2009   #249 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

"Yoruhime? Well, I was chatting with her, and she got this phone call. After that she sealed up her room with magic and ran off. No idea where she went, though it makes me wonder what's in her room." Rayne explained.

[edit:really, where is she, she's already back from her vacation o_o]

Last edited by Sandrie; 09-06-2009 at 11:10 AM.

09-06-2009   #250 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Krakas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Krakas
IGN: KoarseKrimson/DawningBlue
Class: Shaman/Archer
Level: 1/1,1/1
Guild: Meido Brigade

((Whoa, careful what you do with me. I'm not on vacation yet guyz, I can still control my char. :S))

Leda, after being a little too energetic for her tastes, clamed down and rummaged for her staff. It wasn't long before a rather exquisite object revealed itself, an elongated object which would easily qualify as staff.

"Haven't used you in awhile, Code." Leda already felt rusty holding her staff, a few months had passed before she had any actual use for aggressive spells.

Remembering Nyarurato's presence, Leda thanked her again before leaving the room.

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)
-Be playing DFO and S4League if they weren't IP blocked >.>-

09-06-2009   #251 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Kai : "Someone's up ahead." He said as he looked over.

Rydia : "A simple stun, blind, or sleep spell should suffice."

Terri : "Do you have those spells, Rayne?"

09-06-2009   #252 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"I could try.." she said. "Though I don't know how long it's gonna last."

"Wait, it's that janitor guy?" Rayne called out. "Er..what is he doing here?"

"Well, everyone...try to be quiet, this is only a blinding spell." Rayne said. "He could still notice us and do something."

Exoculo! She then called out.

[that's some random latin verb for blind or deprive of eyes/sight]

09-06-2009   #253 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Rydia : "Terri, stay until Leda comes."

Terri : "Okay."

Rydia, Rayne, and Kai rushed in quietly. The man was just rubbing his eyes.

Rydia whispered, "Sleep." A haze appeared over the person's face, then he was knocked out.

This should be long enough for Leda, Terri, and Makuro to come on.

09-06-2009   #254 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

A few minutes later, the man got up, looking disgruntled. He's sure he was hit by a blind and a sleep spell. He notices the door to the 50th floor was open, and a girl standing beside the door. Looks like someone slipped through while he was asleep. There goes his year of free food.

"Hey, you! What're you doing there? Do you know who went upstairs?"

09-06-2009   #255 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Terri : "Oh uh, no. I'm just checking up on you. First Aid!"

A glimmer of light shined his body, healing any minor wounds.

Terri : "Bye!" She dashed off.

Whew, that was close. Oh come on Leda..where are you...

09-06-2009   #256 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

The girl ran off so quickly. Maybe she just didn't want to get in trouble. The man quickly ran upstairs, hoping to catch the trespassers. As he passed through the door, he closed it, altered the locking mechanism so it could only be opened from the inside, and placed a magic lock on it. The man thought he'd still be doing his job...the door is, technically, guarded....in a way.

It's possible he could still salvage his reward, just catch the trespassers, and get them to agree to not say anything about going upstairs. Maybe nobody saw them go up while he was asleep.

09-06-2009   #257 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"It's kinda dark in here..." Rayne said to the others. "Well that's not a problem for me, I can see more or less in the dark, but hmm, I guess they wouldn't have bothered with lights on floors we aren't supposed to be on anyway."

Rayne then turned around. "Someone's behind us, I think."

09-06-2009   #258 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Rydia : "...Mana...the same one that person was."

Kai : "Go on ahead. I'll keep him busy."

Rydia : "No, it's fine. I'll just stun him, and put him in a safe place."

09-06-2009   #259 (permalink)
.png
Games

Micajah had followed Rydia past the sleeping man and was hiding more into the shadows. So then he hit the man on the head with the hilt of his longsword, after whispering the name of it into the darkness. 'Rhinerad' He had whispered, the sword coming to his call.

He decided that that whack was sufficient to knock him out, and followed the others up the stairs.

09-06-2009   #260 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyAbyssal
Micajah had followed Rydia past the sleeping man and was hiding more into the shadows. So then he hit the man on the head with the hilt of his longsword, after whispering the name of it into the darkness. 'Rhinerad' He had whispered, the sword coming to his call.

He decided that that whack was sufficient to knock him out, and followed the others up the stairs.
OOC: Wait wat, did you hit my character while he was already asleep? In this case, your character is ffffing cruel, lol. If not, was it while my character was going up the stairs after waking up?