League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-05-2009   #221 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"Hm? Magic you say?" Rayne thought out loud.

"O-oh..do you want me to try something? Although maybe Rydia's friend might be better suited for this."

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-05-2009   #222 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Krakas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Krakas
IGN: KoarseKrimson/DawningBlue
Class: Shaman/Archer
Level: 1/1,1/1
Guild: Meido Brigade

"If it stops tummy aches, go for it." Leda began to have a whine in her voice, a bit like a pleading child.

"Healing magic isn't exactly my specialty, so my immune system is completely human, incase you needed to know that."

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)
-Be playing DFO and S4League if they weren't IP blocked >.>-

09-05-2009   #223 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

"Um, it's not designed for stomach aches, but if you picked up some dark magic curse or something from that ghoul I could push it out of you."

09-05-2009   #224 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

"I probably did pick up a bad omen or something. Give it a shot, we'll never know unless you try." Leda cringed at the thought of something being forcefully removed from her body.

"Just one question, will this hurt?"

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)

09-05-2009   #225 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"'Will it hurt'? ...No idea actually. It's not like I tried this on myself.

"Umm...I'm not sure, b-but, I'm sure if it does, it's not much. ...At least nothing compared to spells that were meant to hurt."

"Oh yeah, that's totally comforting." She scolded herself.

09-05-2009   #226 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

"Well, as long as it does good in the end." Leda took a deep breath. "Whenever your ready."

09-05-2009   #227 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"well here goes."

Rayne got up and stood next to Leda.
Detrusi!

There was nothing but a small "pop" noise.

"Er...did that do anything?"
[kay latin for "dispel, drive away, force off, etc". the dictionary I'm using isn't very specific on how to conjugate so I guessed this one cause it seems to work similar to spanish]

Last edited by Sandrie; 09-05-2009 at 06:56 AM.

09-05-2009   #228 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

"Well, I didn't feel any pain." Leda looked at her body. Nothing abnormal. "Although I do feel better.""But that's probably because the drugs are now in full effect."

"I wonder if there really is a curse in my body right now." Leda rested on her bed again, "I really can't comprehend someone hating me in two days, maybe it's just your average bug. I did come here from a foreign country afterall."

09-05-2009   #229 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

[k spam end D: I have aikido now]

"That would make sense. I read that when you go to a new place you are exposed to completely new viruses and bacteria. It's like in America, the Puritans came over and killed the natives died from the influenza they brought from Great Britain[swinefluswineflu!!!!!11!!1one]."
"Wait, I'm not from around here either...I don't need to get sick." She said slightly backing off from Leda.
"Anyway, I think I should get ready for tomorrow, who knows what is waiting above."

09-05-2009   #230 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

((kk, I'm going to bed now anyways XD))

"'Kay, you have fun with that." Leda smiled briefly before thinking to herself.

"Will this thing go away in time? Or am I going to miss out?"

09-05-2009   #231 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

OOC: End of day pl0x. Skip the boring parts and go straight into the more interesting parts =D. And no, everyone will be inflicted by whatever you have and we'll all die a terrible death, then someone will come along and post "BAD ENDING. ROLEPLAYERS DIED."

09-05-2009   #232 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

[ I'll actually narrate 8D. lulz ]

Micajah was just relaxing on his bed, watching the sun go down through his window. He had eaten dinner after the girl went down, and was wondering when anyone was gonna come back. He just pushed his glasses back up his nose, relaxing.

[I am assuming it is nighttime :u ]

09-05-2009   #233 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Whoa!" Rayne called out as there was a huge crashing noise.

Yoruhime's various weapons fell all over the ground. "Opps..."

"Maybe I won't take these...Well I guess there's nothing else but to try to sleep.

Rayne went in room and took the top book on her pile and started reading.

09-05-2009   #234 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

[Wut the fren where you people doing when I was gone. So i r assuming it is night time?]

Rydia slept peacefully and quietly on her bed.

[Yeah, that's it from me. :> doo doo doo doo music to next day plurs]

09-05-2009   #235 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

((Me and Rayne had a little chat, is all XD ))

During the night, Leda was awoken by the nurse, and asked if she had felt any better. The reason being was that she needed to get to her own room to rest.

"It's mostly gone, I can sleep the rest of it off in my room I guess." Leda had felt a lot better, and walking around wasn't such a chore anymore.

She quietly snuck into the room that she shares with two other people, and crashed yet again on a bed, her bed.

09-05-2009   #236 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Uhn..can't sleep." Rayne said as she was tossing around on her bed.

"Forget it, I'll just get up, it's probably morning soon." Rayne got up and starting packing some things into a bag.

09-05-2009   #237 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Rydia awoke, knewing it was almost morning. She quietly snuck out of the room, taking the bag by her bed she left for today's adventure. She sensed Terri and Rayne's mana, so she knows they are awake. Rydia visited Terri across the hall and found her packing things.

Rydia : "Ready?"

Terri : "Almost! I'll meet you by the stairs when everyone's here."

Rydia : "I'll get Rayne and Kai then."

Terri : "What about Leda?"

Rydia : "She's still resting, I guess."

Terri : "I'll go recover her!"

Rydia : "..Okay."

Rydia left the room to get to Rayne's room, then Kai's room.

09-05-2009   #238 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

Rayne heard a knock on the door. "Hm?"

She opened the door, and to her surprise Rydia was there. "Oh, hi Rydia, I guess you woke up early too. I'm guessing we're going soon? Lemme get my stuff." Rayne went and got her bag, and a book.

09-05-2009   #239 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Leaning against a wall, Leht boredly twiddles his thumbs. He's standing guard at the 49th floor, because the desk lady gave him a job from the Headmistress which was "of the utmost importance". He was to stop anyone from going above the 49th floor. The reward was a free year of food from the Dining Hall, and since nobody ever seems to go above the 49th floor anyway, it seemed like free money to him. It almost seemed like the Headmistress was expecting someone to try going above the 49th floor soon, with this handsome reward for only 1 day of guarding.

OOC: THE PLOT THICKENS. Headmistress conspiricy, GO GO GO!

09-06-2009   #240 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

[How2getmorningin2posts? /o/]

Micajah woke up about the same time as Rydia, her not sensing him because he wasn't a spellcaster that used mana. The elf shook his head, picked up his glasses, and put his belt on, heading for the refrigerator. He followed Rydia out of the room after getting some cheese and bread.