Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-02-2009   #201 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"Err...." Rayne just stood there and took that lecture without saying much.

After the person had left, Rayne facepalmed herself.

"Ugh, did I really just get lectured by a random stranger about dark magic? Ugh, he is gonna kill me if he ever gets a whiff of this..."

"He's right though, I really shouldn't have done that. I guess life is like that. You finally think your good at something but then you get slapped in the face."

[orz i wasn't expecting my OC to get lectured by someone lol]

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-03-2009   #202 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Krakas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Krakas
IGN: KoarseKrimson/DawningBlue
Class: Shaman/Archer
Level: 1/1,1/1
Guild: Meido Brigade

"I guess life does that, perfection doesn't exist. 'Cause if it did, what is there to strive for?" Leda said to Rayne, her voice slightly muffled because of her head resting on the cafe table.

"Speaking of life being cruel, could you help me to sick bay? My system isn't computing with my meal." Leda groaned as she held her stomach, it was getting worse.

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)
-Be playing DFO and S4League if they weren't IP blocked >.>-

09-03-2009   #203 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Rydia and Kai came in the cafe and met with Leda and Rayne.

"Hi guys! this is a friend I met."

Kai : "I'm Kai, nice to meet you."

-insert next poster's dialogue here-

Rydia : "I have a request to ask of you two..."

Kai : "It's alright to say no."

Rydia lowered her voice to a whisper.

Rydia : "...I'm going above the 50th floors, to find the pure evil within this school. Would you like to come?"

09-03-2009   #204 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

"I don't think Leda is in any state to go about exploring..." Rayne explained, as Leda held on to her stomach.

"Well, that's because I'm possessing her. Well, not really... I'm more of keeping an eye on you guys, like what Makuro has requested." said the particular voice that Rayne and Leda heard speaking to the strange dark teenager just now.

"Hi! I'm Kagoshimi Nyarurato, but you can call me Nyarurato! I'm Makuro's personal spirit weapon, but I'm not really that interested in fighting anyway... Well, I'll be looking out after you guys from now onwards! Ain't you glad?"

The owner of the voice giggled as she slowly faded into view of Rayne, Leda, Rydia and Kai. She gave off an aura of childishness and hyperactive energy that made everyone feel kind of warm and fuzzy, unlike Makuro himself.

"I heard that you're interested in finding out whats going on at the 50th floor of this particular structure! But I would recommend you not to do anything extreme though, Makuro personally requested me not to let anyone to go near the 50th floor... Well, not really actually. He just didn't want anyone to get hurt.. He may seems nasty, but hes a nice guy... Well, at least I guess..."

"Well, if hes really that nice, he wouldn't have to rant on us because I've decided to be a little cheeky, right?" grumbled Rayne

"I guess you've pretty much gotten into his good books then!" Nyarurato exclaimed as she hovered about the air, "I'm not going to stop you guys if you're interested in going to the 50th floor though, but I'll have to report your status to Makuro first if you do... Its not really a place for you guys to be, really..."

It appears that Nyarurato and Makuro has already been in this school for a long time already, thought Rydia, they must know about whatever that's going about in this school... And whatever that's up there in the 50th floor.

"So whats your choice then?" Nyarurato asked, impatiently.

This is Kyuubey

09-03-2009   #205 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

[woah stuffing words in raynes mouth @_@? Eh...not sure she would say "cheeky", but alright.]

"Well, I wouldn't normally go...but.." Rayne said, "I think we need to do something about this. I have to find the headmistress anyway, and you said the headmistress might be up there, right Rydia?"

Rayne then said to Nyarurato, "And tell your friend that I normally do things haphazardly. I may look childish, but I usually know what I'm doing, okay?"

"Besides, I've never seen dark mana like this. I'd be more careful not to touch that stuff, I need reliable spells."

"Oh yeah, would you guys please do me a favor and don't tell anyone that I'm a dark mage? I...got into a spot of trouble back home. Last thing I need is people that don't like me after me here."

09-03-2009   #206 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute

Rydia : "Don't worry Rayne, it'll be fine."

Kai : "We'll be leaving tomorrow, so prepare for everything...Oh Rydia, what about your friend Terri?"

Rydia : "Oh that's right, gotta tell her. See ya guys~" Rydia exited the cafe and went to the path of heading to Terri's room.

09-03-2009   #207 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

((Someone help me to sick bay plox? orz~~))

"We're exploring tomorrow? That's nice. Now can someone pretty please with a cherry on top help me to sick bay?" Leda was getting rather agitated, which in turn did no good for her stomach.

"I'm sure my stomach goes with chicken fine, it must be some sorta poison." Leda needed to find out why she was sick, it couldn't have been something as trivial as too much food. "Magic curse maybe? Although I don't think I've done anything bad enough yet to deserve that."

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)

09-03-2009   #208 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

Rayne was lost in thought for a while.
"Of course, all this junk has to happen at the school I end up going to. It's like I'm a magnet. Sigh, I probably deserved it anyway. Especially after-

"We're exploring tomorrow? That's nice. Now can someone pretty please with a cherry on top help me to sick bay?" Leda said, sounding annoyed.

"O-oh, sorry about that, come on Leda." Rayne said absent-minded[ly?], helped Leda up and started walking.

09-04-2009   #209 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

"Thanks, now we're even." Leda joked while smiling grimly, trying to ignore the stomach rumbles.

"You're a dark mage huh? Sounds evil, but you're not evil at all. It makes no sense." Leda started to ramble. She stopped her voice there, Rayne probably needed the privacy anyways. "By the way, did any of the cafeteria food look suspicious to you?" Leda asked, maybe Rayne could help her cut the list of possible food groups.

09-04-2009   #210 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

Rayne looked in the other direction.
"I don't think dark magic or darkness in itself is evil. It's the people who do bad things with it that does."

"Wait...is that true?

"As for the cafeteria food...no, not really."
[EDITS:screwed up my wording orz /cuts]

Last edited by Sandrie; 09-04-2009 at 02:03 PM.

09-04-2009   #211 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

[O, 13 hours. No wonder I dunt see this thread in new posts]

Kai said his byes to Rydia as he went to his room on the 45th floor to prepare for the adventure. Rydia went to Terri's room. She knocked on the door, and Terri answered.

Terri : "Ohai~ Rydia! Come in~"

Rydia was welcomed into a one person room, decorated into looking all holy and peaceful. Rydia sat down on a bed that was unused.

Terri : So, what is it?

Rydia : "...I'm going above the 50th floors."

Terri : "Really? Why?"

Rydia : "To find the pure darkness within this school. I have to eliminate it. Rayne, Leda, and Kai are going with me."

Terri : "Kai?"

Rydia : "A friend I newly made. He's special in Spellblade."

Terri : "Well...if you're going, I'm going too. We could concentrate to find the mana, and I can heal you guys when you're hurt too!"

Rydia : "...Thanks Terri. Get ready, we're leaving tomorrow."

Terri : "I"ll be packing some potions for us~!" Terri then went into her closet then threw out junk to find items. Rydia left the room.

Rydia : "Now...to get Micajah."

Micajah was alone in the room, Rydia went in and met up with him

Micajah : "Oh, hey Rydia."

Rydia : "Micajah, I'm gonna ask you something."

M: "Hm?" [lazy 2 type Micajah]

Rydia : "I'm going to above the 50th floors. The others are going too. Would you like to come? I'm going to search for the pure darkness within this school."

-Insert HolyAbyssal's response here-

Rydia left the room. She now has to be readied. She plans to buy food supplies from the stores.

Last edited by PKShota; 09-04-2009 at 05:32 PM.

09-05-2009   #212 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

"Ah, here it is, thanks Rayne." Leda thanked Rayne. When the sick bay doors were just infront, Leda helped herself inside, and crashed onto one of the beds.

When the nurse asked for the reason of intrusion, Leda told the nurse that her stomach wasn't agreeing with something in her system. The nurse simply nodded and asked for her details, as to write a note for later.

"Just tell my parents that I'm tired, if they find out it's a stomach ache they'll overreact and think I'm dying or something." Leda pleaded the nurse, which in turn recieved a nod of understanding. After awhile the nurse handed Leda some basic painkillers and water, which she happily downed in one go.

"It was probably the meat. That or someone really doesn't like me." Leda pondered in her head for a bit. She suddenly felt exhausted, a by product of the painkillers mixed with her natural immune system hard at work. Leda decided a little sleep wouldn't hurt, she was on a bed after all...

09-05-2009   #213 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Worried parents?" Rayne said with a giggle. "I'd take super overprotective parents over none I guess."

"Well, want me to stay here? Otherwise I guess I'll get ready for...uh tomorrow."

[edit:I asked Holy if he's ever coming back, he said "idk" http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/dest...hread-184.html (its on this page)

Last edited by Sandrie; 09-05-2009 at 04:20 AM.

09-05-2009   #214 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

((Lol, to quit halfway, how mean. Dedication is a good perk to have :s))

"Up to you...I guess." Leda yawned, her voice a groggy mumble. "Yeah...My adopted parents are a little clingy... but I love them... and I guess thats what really matters."

"I'm actually kinda lucky some incredibly caring people take me under their wing... and now I got some nice friends here too."

09-05-2009   #215 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Adopted parents? Hmm, at least she got a good home."

"I guess my luck isn't so great. My real parents? They are light mages. My "real" name was Aurora." Rayne started laughing. "Hahah...if I ever run into them again, they would probably kill me."

09-05-2009   #216 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

"Kill you?... But they're your real deal parents right?... they surely can't kill their own flesh and blood..." Leda was rather suprised, her adopted parents wouldn't even dare think of murdering her.

"Aurora huh?... such a nice name..." Leda added, the conversation was helping her relax, even if the topic was rather strange.

09-05-2009   #217 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Maybe. Maybe not. I just know dark magic is extremely taboo back home." Rayne shrugged. "Especially for my parents, their jobs were to get rid of people dabbling in it."

09-05-2009   #218 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

"Going against your parent's wishes or ideals... whether by accident or intent... I can kinda relate." Leda remembered how much her mother and father wanted her to become a pop diva, or at the very least, a musician.

"My mum and dad always wanted me to endorse the music world... but I always give it the cold shoulder... and instead preferred modern magic." Leda pulled out her phone and had a good look at it. "After some digging my adopted parents found out my real mother is a successful mage herself... and that she could still be out there. I guess it's a 'runs in the family' thing."

09-05-2009   #219 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Anyway, enough of that." Rayne checked to see if there was anyone around before saying, "What the heck are we going to do for tomorrow? I mean, if we run into whatever is doing all this to the school. I honestly don't think a bunch of students can take on pure evil, or what's up there..."

09-05-2009   #220 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

"Oh yeah, the expedition into the unknown..." Leda nearly rolled her eyes. She begun to stare at the ceiling, a little contemplating crossed with daydreaming flowing through her head.

"I'm sure we'll think of something. I guess worrying too much about it will kill our readiness for tomorrow... ungh..." Leda's stomach was playing games with her again, although most of the pain was numbed by the pills. It was more of an annoying agitation.

"Heh, food doesn't do this. I'm sure magic does though. I always felt funny ever since that incident with the ghouls." Leda crossed her arms over her head, as to shield her from the light and focus on something else in her head.