09-01-2009   #181 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Krakas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Krakas
IGN: KoarseKrimson/DawningBlue
Class: Shaman/Archer
Level: 1/1,1/1
Guild: Meido Brigade

((I think anyone can control Amanda and random students, I'm not sure about other NPC's though))

Leda heard shouts and decided to check it out, only to see Rayne shouting at a librarian.

"Whoa, what happened there?" Leda was curious, but kept her distance so she wouldn't interfere. "Oh, she went to check the history of the school, I'm guessing there wouldn't be much since they have such a strange rule about the 50th floor and higher."

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)
-Be playing DFO and S4League if they weren't IP blocked >.>-

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-01-2009   #182 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessLenne
NPCs: The desk lady: Can be played by anyone. She tells them what room to go to. The only other time she MIGHT be played, is if one of our characters try to sneak to the 50th floor.
Amanda: A know-it-all and tattletale. She is the headmistresses daughter, and she is not very nice. Anyone can play her. She will only be played in the later parts of the roleplay, though.
Terri: Rydia's friend that she met in the Academy. She has healing magics. Only I can control her.
Random Kids: Anyone can play them. It's for events like overhearing gossip, they run around looking for something, etc.
[That's what the OP says, but I don't think this is the later parts o.o?]

Rayne sighed and grabbed a random book from a nearby shelf. She sat down and began to read it.

09-01-2009   #183 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Rydia went into the 10th floor Library, heading towards the section with the books of Dark Mana. she noticed that she read Volume 1 earlier, so now she took Volumes 1 and 2. She took it to a table [two tables away from Rayne xD] and began to study.

09-01-2009   #184 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

"Oh Rydia is that you?" Rayne said, but her eyes didn't leave her book.

"Still studying that thing intently I see. Do you know where the headmistress's daughter is? I didn't realize that those two were so elusive."

Last edited by Sandrie; 09-01-2009 at 03:45 PM. Reason: grammar orz

09-01-2009   #185 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute

"Amanda...is.." Rydia kept her eyes on the book. "Always outside in the morning, dining hall or auditorium afternoon, then..." Rydia put down her book. " In her room, I don't know, in the evening.

Rydia raised her book back to her eyes. "Small particles can be used but only to devour small creatures...and..used in.." Rydia whispered.

09-01-2009   #186 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Hm..the more she talks about that dark mana particle, the more I feel like I want to play with it. No...no, I shouldn't. Not now at least."

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife." Rayne read aloud. "Hmm, I don't think that applies to today's culture..." She said as she closed the book and returned it to a shelf.

"I'll go find that Amanda kid now, thanks, Rydia." She walked out of the library.

[quote from Pride and Prejudice LOL]

09-01-2009   #187 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

"Alchemy uses in dark mana particles can be used in whatever the user would like...even recreating darkness, but only if there was a large amount."

Rydia : "Wait a second.." Rydia closed her eyes and focused on all mana around. There was a load of dark and regular mana particles all around the Raven Academy, even on the top of the school building, which was the debris left from the ghost.

"If the pure evil were to reuse all this... mana...then..something terrible will take place..."

Rydia closed the Volume 1 book. She read Volume 2.

"Side-effects of Dark Mana...can be overwhelming..you would lose control of your body and soul. Even worse...darkness can spread through the world when too much is used..."

"What kind of evil would do this?"

Rydia closed the Volume 2 book. She put both of the books away and went to the path of her room.

"I have to call the Feymarch.."

[I'm kinda like making the dark mana stuff up, so I'm just going with the flow. :>]

09-01-2009   #188 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

[I'm fine with that, it's just completely different then my story (rayne's world lol).]

Rayne now walked into the dining hall. She didn't see too many students because it's past lunch time but a few were still around.

"Uhm, would anyone here happen to be Amanda?" She said, a little sheepishly.

09-01-2009   #189 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

"This job sucks..." mutters Leht. He's done ridiculous jobs before, but this is on the top of his list now. He got a job request from the Headmistress of the Academy after lunch, and it was offering a nice sum of money. His job was a simply....mopping the floors. That would normally be an easy job for the man who's done much more tedious tasks than this. But mopping all 49 floors borders on driving a man insane.

Students keep knocking over the water bucket, leaving him to clean it up, then get more water for the bucket again. After 3 hours, he's only 15 floors through. Leht wonders if the bucket is invisible to everyone else, it's knocked over so often, he's spent at least 30 minutes cleaning up the mess and refilling the bucket.

09-01-2009   #190 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Rydia closed the door to her room [My gods where the hell is Micajah]. She pulled out an ocarina from her closet. The King of the Feymarch said to only use it when need of questioning. She played one note, then a voice in her head spoke to her.

"What is it, my dear?"

"King...the school I'm going to..it is filled with dark mana, and at a very large amount."

"That is impossible, no place can hold that much amount."

"This area holds particles of dark mana. Once grouped at one time, it can be unstoppable."

"Very well then. You must investigate this further, we cannot allow darkness to flow no where. Call upon us when in need of aid."

"Alright."

"And Rydia, good luck finding your momento."

The voice left Rydia's head. She put the flute back and exited the room. In front of her was that boy she met earlier.

Rydia : "Oh..excuse me."

"No, it's alright."

Rydia : "Why are you here?"

"I thought I would come visit."

Rydia : "Oh.."

He cleared his throught. "The name's Kai, occupation of spellblading."

Rydia : "I'm...Rydia, a black mage and summoner."

Rydia knew Kai was going to be a fine guy. She talked with him in the hall, her summons as Sen talked about his amazing abilities.

09-01-2009   #191 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

[haxxor, I cant even find the daughter D< also holy is too busy posting in my guild forum lul]

After looking around at the places Rydia said Amanda would be, Rayne slumped on a wall near a corner.

"This is unbelievable, by the time I find her I'll have forgotten why I wanted to find her in the first place-"

"Wait. Maybe I'll cause a little trouble and they will come to me! Er..what am I saying, it's a long shot at best. But...maybe using up all this dark energy floating about the school would help some too. Or am I just rationalizing to myself again..."

Rayne stood there for a few moments before saying "Oh forget it, I've been so boring since I've gotten here anyway."

"Intempesta nox prodire!" She shouted out. All the dark mana around the school turned visible, even for people who couldn't sense it. For just a moment though, it quickly dissipated.

[That's made up, but I stole it from latin, something on the lines of "the dead of night, come forth"]

"Auggh...what...is...this..." Rayne muttered to herself as she just collapsed on the floor.

"What...happened...? was the last thing she thought before becoming unconscious.

09-01-2009   #192 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

"Hey, you can't just sleep in the middle of the hall...get up!" Leht protests. The girl seems to not hear his words. Leht was on the last floor to finish mopping, floor 49, and tired from mopping the whole Academy, he didn't want to deal with something like this. "At least move over so I can mop the floor..." he moans, while poking the girl with the wooden end of his mop. As if a random student sleeping on the floor in the middle of a hallway wasn't odd enough, her face seemed familiar.

OOC: That's you Sandrie D=. Enjoy your wooden mop stabbing.

09-01-2009   #193 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

((Wah, you guyz are already this ahead ))

After grabbing some books and storing them for later use, Leda went out for a little walk with her phone.

"The school is unusually clean." Leda thought to herself while admiring the clean floor, the janitor was doing a good job. She wanted some pictures to show her family what life was like here, they had kept nagging her to spill every bean since day one.

"Maybe the dining hall would suffice." Leda thought the eating area would be a nice place to start, it should be pretty well empty at this time of day.

When she came through the doors, she saw the supposed janitor poking someone. Leda heard the janitor shout something about not sleeping on the floor.

"Who sleeps on a cafeteria floor?" Leda wanted to snicker until she came closer, she facepalmed instead. "Apparently Rayne..."

"Excuse me, I'll move her." Leda said before getting to work, using her phone to reduce Rayne's true wieght value temporarily for easy dragging. She placed her on one of the seats, and attempted to wake her up.

"Wakey, Wakey sleepy head." Leda chanted.

Elsword: HeavenlyGem (Rena Lv.50) I will never quit Elsword, that I promise ECO: KoarseKrimson (Shaman 36/36?)

09-02-2009   #194 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

Rayne wouldn't budge until Leda starting trying to wake up.
"Uhn...is that...you Louise [not my fox, other OC]?"Rayne said squinting at Leda .

She suddenly jolted up, and quickly said, "What happene- Oh. Augh, dammit, I've never had stuff backfire so badly on me!" She tried to get up but instead she just fell on the floor again.

"Err...o-oh..hi Leda..." Rayne was very disoriented.

09-02-2009   #195 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

"Welcome back to reality, what made you sleep on the cafe floor?" Leda asked inqusitively.

She noticed that the cleaner looked quite displeased and tired, he had probably gone through alot of cleaning. "I'm sorry if we got in the way." Leda said apologetically, she didn't want to get someone angered, and didn't want to get into some sort of arguement.

"Oh, it's you, the person I mistook as the coordinator." Leda realised why he looked familiar. "I guess that means I've apologized to you twice now."

09-02-2009   #196 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

As Leda focuses her attention on Rayne and the cleaner, a lone stranger enters the dining hall... Walking towards them in a slightly quick pace, he stood in front of them, about a few meters away from the plastic chairs.

"Yeah, good job kid. You've totally gave us a false alarm. Well, almost actually... I've doubt any amateur spell user would be able to make use of all these potential dark energy about us to do anything harmful anyway"

"Stop calling them amateurs! It's not very nice, Makuro!"

"Well, whatever."

This is pretty particular.. It's obvious hes alone, yet there's another person speaking to him? As Leda began to search for the particular female voice, the teenager in front of her snaps his fingers. His dark, serious eyes stared furiously at both of them and its obvious that he isn't pleased, not one bit.

"Hey, I'm talking to you guys. Jolting this thick dark mana about us like some kind of toy? This dark energy about us, its exactly like inactive plasma. It just takes one little spell to activate the entire load of energy here and we would be blown, sky high! Seriously, what do you think you're doing...?!"

"Makuro, please! It isn't like as if they've did it on purpose!"

"Well, I don't care! What if they tried to do it again!? I would be on my way to join you! Is that what you want, eh?"

"No, I mea.."

"I do.. ca... Just ke.. an eye o... them"

The voices faded as that particular individual walked out of the dining hall.

"Oh right, I've forgotten to tell you guys." the teenager yelled back at them from the entrance of the dining hall "Before you would even think of trying something as dangerous as this again, I would recommend you not to do so!"

((:V... First scene and already hes up for lecturing someone else in the skills of magic, that's my OC for you))

This is Kyuubey

Last edited by Silver Rook; 09-02-2009 at 06:20 AM.

09-02-2009   #197 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Kai : "So...you're searching for the dark mana too?"

Rydia : "You are as well?"

Kai : "I felt the sudden evil when I came to the Academy, and I had to find out what's going on."

Rydia : "I...have a feeling I know where it is."

Kai : "Really? Where?"

Rydia did not say a word, except look at the stairs leading to the 50th floor.

Kai : "...Really?"

Rydia : "I plan to go tomorrow."

Kai : "Well, if you're going, you're gonna need me."

Rydia : "Not only you, but my friends too."

09-02-2009   #198 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Leht sighs, shrugging off the other girl's apology. He thought that the man talking to a random female voice was strange though, but ignored it, it seemed to be some babble about magic. He finished up mopping, and headed to the Desk Lady. Explaining the job by the Headmistress, the Desk Lady handed over a envious sum of money. He could buy a week's worth of food, and STILL have enough for whatever he pleases! As such, after an hour, he started to lug his groceries to his room.

OOC: We have a location discrepancy, but let's just call that a plot hole =D. And do we have a supermarket or stores at the Academy? D=.

09-02-2009   #199 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

[[Random stores I guess. Again like classes, make em up, your choice! XD -editing OP-]]

09-02-2009   #200 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

((Lol, Leda got lectured with Rayne.))

After the quick lecture, which Leda mostly tuned out on after she heard dark energy and gave up on looking for the other voices, she focused her attention to Rayne.

"Well, I guess that answers my question. Didn't think waking you up would get me in trouble." Leda sat down and slumped on the cafeteria desk. "Wow, maybe that food from earlier wasn't a good choice afterall." Leda felt a little sick, her and too much food did not compute.