Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-07-2008   #41 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games
Bloodline ChampionsLeague of LegendsRift: Planes of TelaraS4 League

JustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to behold
IGN: coolbeans
Class: boss lt_gunslinger
Level: ∞
Guild: kool kids klub

I change my vote to Match

I must also ask, who in the world carries a spear with them?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-07-2008   #42 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

sentythee is just really nicesentythee is just really nicesentythee is just really nicesentythee is just really nice
Guild: Titans

how2aquire this "evidence"

I would much rather keep Gota alive this round until we get some evidence or until we're stuck. Right now, Lolwut seems to have the most going against him, but I won't vote against him until I can be sure that Gota won't be killed.

edit (after Gota's last post):
I nominate Match

09-07-2008   #43 (permalink)
sexy can I?

imported_john will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to imported_john
IGN: john
Class: Eir to_boxer
Level: 58
Guild: DashAttack

Gota's accusations are based on these quotes.

In frustration and fear, the Director walks a little to the left, noticing as he crushed what seemed to be one of the lens of someone's glasses, and stumbles upon a horrid sight:

The 16th tourist, a man in his early to late 50s, was impaled upon a spear.

"I'm Match," stated a well-learned looking man who had thick glasses which had one lens missing.

Gota's logic:
There was one lens missing near the death of the 16th tourist. Since Match has one lens missing in his glasses, Match is the killer.

Questions you have to ask yourself: What possible way could the lens have fallen? Maybe it fell while everyone was running for their lives to avoid being killed by pillars.

Just because his glasses lens was there does not in no way conclude that Match is the killer.

09-07-2008   #44 (permalink)
Xpecial #1 Fan

ItsRai is on a distinguished road
IGN: Noof
Class: Fighter lt_gunslinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by john

Gota's logic:
There was one lens missing near the death of the 16th tourist. Since Match has one lens missing in his glasses, Match is the killer.

Questions you have to ask yourself: What possible way could the lens have fallen? Maybe it fell while everyone was running for their lives to avoid being killed by pillars.
IC: But Mister.... it's our only clue... :3

09-07-2008   #45 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

hahaheheho is on a distinguished road

hmmmmmmmmmm the lense isnt a important clue imo
ign: 4x dainn euphorite

09-07-2008   #46 (permalink)
Critical Guild Leader

Skills is on a distinguished road
IGN: SuperSlime & SelfDeto
Class: Slime & Arta to_bunny

Nomination Update

Beckham Voted For Gota
Rai Voted For Match
Kei Voted For Match
Richard Voted For Ken
Drake Voted For Gota
Gota Voted For Match
Giest Has Voted for Match
Lan Voted For Match
Cherry Voted For Gota
Juice Voted For Gota
Allea Voted For Ken
Ken Voted For Richard
Rin Voted for BeckHam
Lem Voted For Gota
Match Has Not Voted
Kane Voted For Match

Quote:
Gota: 5
Match:6
Ken:2
Richard:1
Beckham:1

09-07-2008   #47 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Hypocrisy will become famous soon enoughHypocrisy will become famous soon enough
IGN: Hypocrisy
Class: Knight
Level: 70+70+6x
Guild: Ti$$tans

OoC: I THINK I know how this goes. PM me if I'm doing it wrong.

IC:I don't get the point of going one by one, sooner or later there's only gonna be 1 left and 16 more dead people. No way we can find out who the killer is.

Screw it, might as well join in on this barbaric ritual; It's all hopeless anyways. . .

I nominate Match, that lens that was steped on was definitely his. Why was it so close to the murder scene?

09-07-2008   #48 (permalink)
Critical Guild Leader

OoC: Of thing that could be considered as well he(Match) could've been framed by someone just throwing it out there

09-07-2008   #49 (permalink)
sexy can I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypocrisy
Why was it so close to the murder scene?
Quote:
The pillar began to fall. "Run!", screamed the Director, as everyone ran towards the entrance to the hall.
Everyone was going the same way. Everyone, assuming the 17th tourist as well. If Match's lens fell off while they were running, it would make sense for the lens to be where it was.

09-07-2008   #50 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

sentythee is just really nicesentythee is just really nicesentythee is just really nicesentythee is just really nice
Guild: Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsRai
IC: But Mister.... it's our only clue... :3
This man is lying, and he has a reason to lie.

Note that his first vote was against someone who was almost bound to be killed off (Gota).
As soon as Gota made his post, Rai jumped on it to make Gota sound more suspicious.
Once Gota found some convincing evidence, Rai immediately changed his vote to the next most-likely-to-be-killed (Match).
The only reason I can think of to always vote for the most "popular" like that is because he wants to guarantee that the person will be killed. Why would he want to guarantee that a certain person will be killed without really caring who it is? Because it also guarantees that he himself won't be killed.
It seems to me that we have two suspects: Rai and Match.

Ayumi did say that she would be giving clues in the story, so the "coincidence" with the lens is definitely worth taking into account too.

09-07-2008   #51 (permalink)
Xpecial #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentythee

Note that his first vote was against someone who was almost bound to be killed off (Gota).
As soon as Gota made his post, Rai jumped on it to make Gota sound more suspicious.
Once Gota found some convincing evidence, Rai immediately changed his vote to the next most-likely-to-be-killed (Match).
The only reason I can think of to always vote for the most "popular" like that is because he wants to guarantee that the person will be killed. Why would he want to guarantee that a certain person will be killed without really caring who it is? Because it also guarantees that he himself won't be killed.

Ayumi did say that she would be giving clues in the story, so the "coincidence" with the lens is definitely worth taking into account too.
So Now I'm a Murderer for being extremely active?...

IC: But Mister... there is no Solid evidence besides I vote?
Sentry could be the real killer because he's trying to frame me by using fail logic

09-07-2008   #52 (permalink)
Critical Guild Leader

Quote:
It finally dawned upon the tourists why the Director had them introduce themselves. Everyone suddenly became stiff and nervous, trying not to give any wrong vibes in particular that would indicate their guilt. "I think this nonsense of killing people one by one just hoping to get the true killer is ridiculous," stated Richard. "Oh? I'm sure the killer would feel the same way!" Ken slyly retorted.
Ic: I Nominate Richard Why Would You be so against Finding out who is the killer? Why all of a sudden You feel like its "ridiculous to find the killer" Because MAYBE you are the Killer Or maybe you just don"t wanna get caught Either way You seem Suspicous to me. This is my final Vote I'm staying put to my Vote. Truth is No One Can be Trusted

09-07-2008   #53 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsRai
So Now I'm a Murder for being extremely active?...
usually works that way rai... lol

09-07-2008   #54 (permalink)
Critical Guild Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentythee

Ooc: So did u change your vote from Match to Rai Or sticking to your Vote?

09-07-2008   #55 (permalink)
Xpecial #1 Fan

IC: Actually I don't get it... Why don't we kill off the obvious clue first?......

09-07-2008   #56 (permalink)
sexy can I?

It's too obvious. Of course its a red herring...

09-07-2008   #57 (permalink)
很可爱已經吃掉了
Games
LuniaMabinogiEden EternalVindictus

Cookies has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Cookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by john
Everyone was going the same way. Everyone, assuming the 17th tourist as well. If Match's lens fell off while they were running, it would make sense for the lens to be where it was.
OoC: Exactly. It could just be a false clue to throw you off track of the real killer. And the fact that Rai is trying to vote off people as soon as possible does indeed look suspicious.
But if these can be taken into account, then so can the following:

* Richard - "Hello," said a man to the right of the Director, "I'm Richard, and I'm pleased to meet all of your acquaintance in this dire predicament". Ken rolled his eyes at Richard's terminology, muttering under his breath, "Geez, a smartass."

Richard was close to the Director before the corpse of the 17th tourist was found, along with Giest. While Ken seems to be dissatisfied with everyone.

* Beckham - "I'm Beckham!" exclaimed the young man with long blond hair. He looked as if his sole duty in life was to bring joy to other. He was dressed in a regular white T shirt and some holey jeans.

His over cheerful behavior seems very suspicious, or it might just be me.

I'll reserve my vote for a bit longer, since there is still not enough evidence.

09-07-2008   #58 (permalink)
Discuss.
Games
League of LegendsAionAlliance of Valiant ArmsBloodline Champions
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM Award

Xpecial has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Xpecial
IGN: Xpec
Class: Dainn lu_dainn
Level: -
Guild: -

We get to vote one person off everyday.

09-07-2008   #59 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Lunia
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

Gota is on a distinguished road

TOTALLY OoC:

Quote:
Discussion: THOSE INVOLVED IN THE RP may discuss their suspicions, accuse others, and nominate others in this thread. If you want to nominate someone, IT MUST BE DONE IN THIS THREAD. It is not to be done via PM. You are to say "I nominate ____" in BOLD text.
That line by ayumi made me think that we are suppose to "discuss, accuse, and nominate" Based on the traits and characteristics, personality, and whatever the heck ayumi put in those PMs. Meaning we are suppose to be using our character's traits to discuss, and think like our characters, and then nominate.

Thus, posts like john's and anyone else not in the RP are not relevant. Because if not, then why were the PM's and RP even necessary? Ayumi can just be telling a story and we are to just guess based SOLELY off the story, but I don't think ayumi is going to be doing it that way, thats why she bolded that part. To keep others not in the RP OUT of this thread, so we don't get ourselves thrown off >.>

Unless Ayumi does not mean that, then ignore this post, but till Ayumi post something about it, I'm ignoring john's + anyone not in this RP's posts. And so should you guys.

09-07-2008   #60 (permalink)
很可爱已經吃掉了
Games
LuniaMabinogiEden EternalVindictus

Cookies has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Cookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gota
That line by ayumi made me think that we are suppose to "discuss, accuse, and nominate" Based on the traits and characteristics, personality, and whatever the heck ayumi put in those PMs. Meaning we are suppose to be using our character's traits to discuss, and think like our characters, and then nominate.
Exactly ok. I'm confused as heck right now. kty