Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-07-2012   #61 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

"Oh, yeah!" Shigga enthused, suddenly learing forward "Impact grenades, frag bombs, satchel charges, and a shovel to at least give them a dignified burial. Well--" he looked to the side and raised his arms in front of him as he tried to collect his thoughts. Then he shruged.

"...In pieces, sure. Just how Magenta likes it." He took a moment to snuggle with his plush bear, and spoke again. "But a burial nonetheless. At least--" Shigga began to dig and frisk around in his huge duffle bag on the floor beside him, and pulled out an old, but well-maintained doll meant for little girls' dress-up parties.

"--they come in a friendly package." Shigga made a big cheese appear across his face.

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

Last edited by Marzai; 07-07-2012 at 11:00 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-07-2012   #62 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Well...This kid sure is...interesting. Delia thought to herself. She couldn't decide if she should be amused or alarmed.

"Why a doll? Wouldn't that be more suspicious?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. It wasn't uncommon for people on the streets back home to use children's toys to hide scrupulous items like drugs and dirty money.

07-07-2012   #63 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"We're delivering supplies outside of Vasanta."

Anna nodded as they received a limited amount of instruction. People around her continued to talk amongst themselves, but Anna opted instead to continue sitting on the chief's desk picking her nails, cleaning them up a bit.

07-08-2012   #64 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all

"...Let's put it this way," Shigga explained. "If you were a croney of the government, would you be more alarmed by an active grenade on the ground, or a Little Penny Ann dress-up doll smiling back at ya? Would it be better to roll a time bomb in a crowd of goon, or have an RC Dual-Action Big Wheeler race in under their feet to distract them a bit while they - I don't know - try and catch it?"

Shigga poked the side of his head twice with a grin. "Mind games. The sort I love to play with my toys. Soon enough, they won't know which will explode, or which won't. Hah!"

07-08-2012   #65 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Explosive dolls? Nihiru rubbed the sides of her temple and shook her head lightly. "A real circus, I tell you. Kaz, when did Erux become Kazuki's Kooky Krazy Karnival? We got the freak shows and musicians already."

07-08-2012   #66 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

"If you were a croney of the government, would you be more alarmed by an active grenade on the ground, or a Little Penny Ann dress-up doll smiling back at ya? Would it be better to roll a time bomb in a crowd of goon, or have an RC Dual-Action Big Wheeler race in under their feet to distract them a bit while they - I don't know - try and catch it?"

"Mind games. The sort I love to play with my toys. Soon enough, they won't know which will explode, or which won't. Hah!"

"If you were a government employee, what would you find more suspicious being left in an office, a bunch of toys or a briefcase?" Anna snapped without looking away from her nails, "We get it kid, you're an effeminate man-child with some strange hobbies."

She then directed her attention to the captains, "Can we get the hell out of here already? Being in this room is exhausting."

07-08-2012   #67 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

Delia let out a small laugh. She could appreciate the beauty in messing with people's heads.

"I see your point. Although..." She gestured towards Anna "What she said makes sense. As long as you're not using them to be covert, in which case you need to match the camouflage to the scenery."

07-08-2012   #68 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

"If you were a government employee, what would you find more suspicious being left in an office, a bunch of toys or a briefcase? We get it kid, you're an effeminate man-child with some strange hobbies."

Shigga frowned. "I know the value of subtlety, mammoth-mounds. If you tell me to plant said briefcase filled with explosives, I'll do it. As for the effeminate man-child 'compliment,' I didn't always look or sound like this. When I encountered Magenta, I--" He stopped himself mid-sentence, and figured 'what was the point?' They wouldn't believe him, knowing these folks, no matter if it were the truth or a fabrication of his own madness.

"You wouldn't understand. Or would choose not to. Whatever."

"If they annoy you, darling," Magenta intruded into his conscience, "don't hold back. I would gladly tear them into succulent bits for you!"

"Don't you even think about it..." Shigga thought back with a snap.

"Oh, don't worry about me. Worry about your own urges."

07-08-2012   #69 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Drake then cut in between Shigga and Anna and interjected, "All right you're both pretty, ladies. Follow me and Nihiru and we'll talk you through procedures once we hit Point A."

"Take care of those kids," Kagamiya said as he sorted some documents and slipped them into a plain black suitcase, "I need to sort some things here, but I'll meet you when you finish your mission."

"With that said, everyone follow me," Drake gestured the group to follow him out the room, not looking over his shoulder to see if they were following.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-08-2012   #70 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

"Whatever kid. You were the one who said you were gonna drive an RC car through a government office," Anna replied with a smirk.

"All right you're both pretty, ladies. Follow me and Nihiru and we'll talk you through procedures once we hit Point A."

"Take care of those kids. I need to sort some things here, but I'll meet you when you finish your mission."

"With that said, everyone follow me."

Anna took this chance to get out of the room as quickly as possible. She saw that Drake hadn't looked back to see if anyone was following. I suppose he's probably hoping that a few stragglers will decide to ditch.

"Can't say I'm not feeling the same way," she muttered quietly, all the while following Drake down the hallway.

07-08-2012   #71 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"Finally" Delia thought as she stood and followed.

Last edited by Mitchi; 07-09-2012 at 02:01 AM.

07-08-2012   #72 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste

"All right you're both pretty, ladies. Follow me and Nihiru and we'll talk you through procedures once we hit Point A."

Allie was relieved that there was finally some headway being made in plans that didn't involve sitting around listening to a creepy young lady brag about her fetish for explosives and inability to act her age. While everyone was filing out of the room, Allie took the chance to sneak a few snacks into her skirt. She was far from being an inexperienced thief, but she was still nervous about the possibility of her being caught doing something as ridiculous and arbitrary as stealing snacks, that are free in the first place, and hiding them in a place as questionable as her skirt. She just hoped no one noticed the sudden increase her in hip width.

07-08-2012   #73 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

"Whatever kid. You were the one who said you were gonna drive an RC car through a government office," Anna replied with a smirk.

"Take care of those kids. I need to sort some things here, but I'll meet you when you finish your mission."

"With that said, everyone follow me."

Shigga just moved his mouth to one side, and he could tell almost everyone didn't find him favorable or even useful. Well, maybe except as a scapegoat. Or bait. Or a third-wheel. It was maddening that he had to deal with people that didn't understand him or his situation with Magenta. Or chose not to. Whatever.

Even if he explained, they wouldn't care. Why would they? They're just as heartless as the dogs in the government. But with them, he had a chance of a better future. A chance to see his mother well again. And perhaps a chance to rid him of this other powerful conscience that will drive him mad with blood lust and carnage if he were to weaken his resolve by an inkling.

With that, Shigga, looking more serious than ever, got up quietly from his seat, picked up his duffle bag, and followed.

"I already hate where this is going with these people...."

"Then why waste any more time?!" Magenta chimed in his head, "Let end them in a glorious bloodbat--"

"JUST SHUT UP!!" Shigga shouted within his conscience. At that moment, he grimaced and held onto his brow, as if a twinge of pain had struck him through his forehead. He would definitely have to seclude himself in a room tonight once this misson was over. He suppressed her back into the corner of his mind. For now.

Shigga composed himself again, and sighed.

"Right. Let's do this." he said, sounding a little more masculine - and much more grave. "For Mom..."

07-09-2012   #74 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

At this point Aaron got up and followed the others out the room. He had two things in his mind: to complete the mission, and to live to see another day. This was going to be his first time stepping outside of Vasanta, and he doesn't know what to expect. He could be overestimating Drake's words, but you never know. He was filled with both caution and excitement.

The next thing Aaron could do was to separate the strong from the weak, and see who he could rely on if they were to really be in danger... though there wasn't much info on the others to work with. All he knows is that the two leaders might not even help the recruits considering this is their mission, and the man-woman with the bombs is a problem child. Not very trustworthy.

"I might have to go solo then," he mumbled.

07-09-2012   #75 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Aevum stood and grabbed the last cupcake off his plate.

If I'm going to live through all of this, I better stick to the people who won't get me killed, he thought. I don't think the Erux are trustworthy to rely on yet, so I'll have to find some other new person that I can rely on.

Hiding his thoughts behind a blank face, he began eating his second cupcake as he walked out of the room.

07-09-2012   #76 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Aysel stretched and jumped up from her sofa when Drake issued his orders. "About time! Listening to all of this bickering was starting to piss me off..."

She dusted the crumbs off her pants and proceeded to leave the room.

07-10-2012   #77 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

"Better be throwing us a party when we get back, commander."

Nihiru got up and stretched, then shoved her hands into her pockets and quickly walked by everyone to catch up with Drake. She took a glance at everyone as she passed, giving off a slight grin as she caught a girl picking up some snacks.

When she caught up with Drake, Nihiru took another look back, then turned around and walked on.