Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-18-2012   #41 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Upon obtaining his packet Emilio found a free seat and began to look over the things handed to him.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-18-2012   #42 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

"Alright, LISTEN UP, MAGGOTS! Get in a line in a nice, orderly fashion, and don't cause a ruckus! We're starting with some forms you lot have to sign!"

Maggots? Hmph! He's the maggot in comparison to me!

Humility, Magenta, Shigga thought toward the bear plushie. Besides, I'd rather endure this than another day watching my mom get sicker.

...Point taken, the bear replied. Both she and Shigga were in one accord about their mother. And if they wanted to get where they wanted to go, then they'd have to let Erux guide them in the right direction.

Shigga filed in line as ordered and took one of the forms, looking over his bare shoulder to see the others doing the same. He went back to his seat and flung Magenta over his shoulder to cover it. They both looked over the forms together. Magenta seemed satisfied with the conditions laid out, so Shigga signed away without a care. The Erux commander seemed nice and lac enough; perhaps they could be great pals...

"We're done here!" Shigga cheered, handing Drake back his forms.

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

06-18-2012   #43 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste

Allie gritted her teeth. She came here mostly expecting this entire thing to be a sham, but deep down she actually thought the Erux was real, and that someone else was fed up with living under the careless rule of Sector Alpha. She wouldn't fill out a thing; no, she would lie about everything out of spite. There was no way she was going to feed information straight into the hands Vasantarian government. What would they even use it for? As a template for thought patterns to look out for when searching for rebels? Shit, that was exactly it!

Sector Alpha was ridiculously technologically advanced, if what she heard about them was true. Mind reading technology was no way out of their reach! Hell, they were probably using it on her now.But, then why the papers? What sick plans did they have her and these other poor schmucks? Her head hurt; she wanted to scream but acting out like that would do no good.

So Allie swallowed her anger - she would need to break two things in private later that day - and said as calmly as possible, "I apologize for speaking out again, but what is the point of filling out all these papers? I understand that they need to trust us, but I barely trust any of our alleged superiors. They have shown no proof to the legitimacy of the Erux. How do any of us know that this isn't some trap by the Vasantarian government to stamp out people whom they consider threats?"

06-18-2012   #44 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Aevum clenched when the red haired man referred to them as maggots. Containing an outburst, he silently took his time reading and filling out his sheets. After filling it out, he tossed it back and leaned back in his chair waiting for the others.

Are we even going to be doing anything useful here? Then again, we haven't been here for that long anyways.

Aevum sighed and closed his eyes.

06-19-2012   #45 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Aaron cleared off the food table without a care in the world what's going on around him, until someone shouted to get in line. Aaron walked to the line-up, sticking his bat back into his beret and pulling out a pen. He grabbed a form and turned back to the food table.

"I apologize for speaking out again, but what is the point of filling out all these papers? I understand that they need to trust us, but I barely trust any of our alleged superiors. They have shown no proof to the legitimacy of the Erux. How do any of us know that this isn't some trap by the Vasantarian government to stamp out people whom they consider threats?"

Aaron laughed and turned to Allie,
"Lady, we have no choice but to trust them. They already know who we are from the application forms, and one more won't hurt. Not like we have anything to lose, anyway."

Without even taking a glance at the form, he signed it and handed it back to Drake.
"You've eaten the poison, so you might as well lick the whole plate clean, right?"

Last edited by Shinkirou; 06-20-2012 at 08:49 AM.

06-19-2012   #46 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

"The moment you applied, you signed your life away. You should understand that there's no turning back for any of us now."

Aevum slowly began eating one of the cupcakes after saying that. He hadn't mean to announce that out loud, but it was too late to take those words back. Well, it's not like I said anything that's going to cause problems right? I'll just worry about it if it causes trouble later on.

"Besides, you were desperate enough to become part of this joke of a group so why back out now?"

06-19-2012   #47 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

"Amen to that," Drake nodded, agreeing with both of the young men who spoke out in reply to the sceptical woman, "I was sceptical when I first joined, too, but things turned out for the better."

Kagamiya was collecting the signed forms, neatly organizing them and placing them in individual folders labelled with the applicant's names. It seems the application forms are there, as well, "You are always free to back out, just so long as it doesn't involve leaking secrets to the government. Then we'll just have to gun you down."

"How nice," Drake said a bit sarcastically.

"Anyways," Kagamiya began, "Once we finish up signing agreement forms, we'll get started on suiting you all up for the first task. Don't worry though; it will be easy enough."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

06-19-2012   #48 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all

"Oh, man, I can't wait to get started!" a psyched Shigga chimed, pumping a fist. "This is gonna be so much fun! I met some new awesome people today and now I'm gonna play a role in making a difference in the world! Hoo, this is gonna be great!"

I'm excited as well Shigga, Magenta mused, The impending chaos will be exhilerating. Ah! My claws would simply shudder at the thought!

Is that all you ever think about?

It's what I exist for, darling. Of course, within...reasonable limits.

If you say so...

Last edited by Marzai; 06-20-2012 at 08:31 AM.

06-19-2012   #49 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

"Does this mean I finally get to bust shit up?" Aysel asked, cracking her knuckles. Her face was shining with excitement. Busting shit up is her specialty and hobby, and she had been itching to show these Erux guys her power ever since she stepped into the room.

06-19-2012   #50 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

After letting other people get their packets, Jeremy went and picked up one for himself. He made sure to read it all, but signed it without a single question asked. While under...normal circumstances he probably wouldn't even be near something like this, circumstances at Vasanta are anything but normal outside of Sector Alpha. And no one ever said that revolutions were glamorous. He said he was willing to do anything...so this surely must count.

When he finished, he got up, and gave the packet to Kagamiya.

06-19-2012   #51 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Emilio read through his documents, glancing up every so often when he heard the others talking.

"Once we finish up signing agreement forms, we'll get started on suiting you all up for the first task. Don't worry though; it will be easy enough," Kagamiya explained.

"Oh, man, I can't wait to get started!" a girl chimed, pumping a fist. "This is gonna be so much fun! I met some new awesome people today, I got to see Sector Alpha for the first time, and now I'm gonna play a role in making a difference in the world! Hoo, this is gonna be great!"

Emilio tilted his head a bit, brow furrowing.

"Fun wouldn't be the word I'd use to describe it," he said. "But I suppose it's good that you're enthusiastic."

"Does this mean I finally get to bust shit up?" yet another girl asked, cracking her knuckles.

Emilio had no reply to that so he returned to reading his document. After he was finished he filled in the necessary parts and went to turn it in to Kagamiya right after a guy (Jeremy) who seemed to be around his age, and with a more calm disposition in comparison with some of the others he'd likely be working with.

"Sorry... I'm Emilio," Emilio said as he passed the paper. "I'm sorry for my slight tardiness."

By his watch he was on time though.

06-20-2012   #52 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute

Allie wasn't partial to being put in her place by some bratty teenager, but he had a point. She wasn't sure what even made her have such an irrational, sudden lapse in careless cynicism. She silently vowed not to ever happen again, and decided that it would be best for her to remain quiet for the rest of the meeting, whether it was a trap or not. She finished filling out the papers and turned them in.

06-20-2012   #53 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

As he handed the paper to Kagamiya, Emilio let his eyes drift to his cousin Drake. He didn't say hello yet because of his coming in late but he tried to meet his eye to give a nod of acknowledgement.

After passing the paper in he went to sit down again, not knowing the protocol to the place. Because he was late he'd just have to learn everyone's names as they went along.

07-05-2012   #54 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

OOC: dsfuifhusdigh sorry

After everyone filled out the paperwork, Kagamiya took the documents and tucked them away in some folders before slipping them into a suitcase. "All right then... We can't quite lead you to HQ yet since we have to weed out possible flakes, but the first mission is relatively easy... ish."

Drake continued from Kagamiya, "We're delivering supplies outside of Vasanta."

"Relatively easy," Kagamiya added, "I'm sure you guys can handle it."

"Unless the government shows up for whatever reason," Drake shrugged his shoulders, "Its mostly the elements of the outside world that may make the trip dangerous."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-06-2012   #55 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

"Right then. So what exactly are we supposed to do, as in what are the details of this mission?" Delia inquired, her tone calm and even.

07-06-2012   #56 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

Shigga took it upon himself to answer Delia's answer.

"Simple. We take it from Point A to Point B, and try not to go from Point A to Point Dead. All we need is some direction now: from where to where. A map. Something."

07-06-2012   #57 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Awards Pervert Award

"Finally, some progress. I apologize for my sudden intrusion, but I'm a bit exhausted, so to speak. Not even an hour has passed, yet it feels like I've been in this room for two weeks. Anyway, my question is the same as the girl's. Are you going to give us details, or put bags over our heads and sell us to Sector Alpha?"

07-06-2012   #58 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

Delia looked at the boy...Shigga, he called himself before.

"And just what do you think details are exactly? That's what I'm asking, what the start and end points are." She replied, her voice never losing it's composure, much like a teacher patiently instructing a pupil.

07-07-2012   #59 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

"Well, you just asked what-- ah, whatever. No point dragging that on," Shigga said, raising his arms up in the air for a stretch, placing his palms back onto his neck as a flesh pillow.

"Knowing awful beginner's luck," Shigga said to himself, or anyone bothering to listen as he gazed up at the ceiling, "the 'government' would show up at the most inappropriate time. No biggie if they do though. They, as well as the elements outside the walls, are still susceptible to a finely compressed projectile of gunpowder, if you know what I mean. Heh!"

07-07-2012   #60 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

An amused smile crossed Delia's lips.

"I assume you're talking about explosives?"