Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-17-2012   #21 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Aevum sighed. He had expected the meeting to be a bit more serious, but not something like this. He shook that thought out of his mind and looked around, quietly studying every person in the room. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed a plate of cupcakes on a desk and chuckled when realized that they had taken his joke on the application seriously. He walked over and picked up the plate.

"I'm assuming these are for me, right?"

Aevum directed his question at the silver-haired man, guessing that he was a senior member in the Erux.

Last edited by Gladiat; 06-17-2012 at 10:02 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-17-2012   #22 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Just what hell did I just sign up for...I guess it's already too late to back out. Jeremy thought to himself.
He let out a little sigh as he put his elbow on the couch's arm and his head on his arm. The guy and the french girl are right, this room is full of crazy people. Maybe this is how revolutions of the past were like? He somehow doubted that.
He looked around the room but his eyes caught the folders that the one black hair girl threw on the ground. After staring at them for a few seconds he quickly averted his eyes from it.

Probably better to leave it there..Especially with these kind of people...

ooc: I told dani but i guess i should say here. I'm gonna be gone tomorrow. Should be back by tuesday at the latest

06-17-2012   #23 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste

There was no longer any doubt in Allie's mind that this organization was legit - the real Vasantarian government would have gassed the room as soon as that roughneck teenager and strange girl with her plush bear barged in - but she was growing a tad irritated with the other members of this supposed revolution. She wasn't expecting a truly dignified group of people, as nobody dignified would simply sign up for a rebel organization on a whim, but she expected them to be a bit more serious considering the gravity of the situation they've gotten themselves. They're trying to overthrow the government, for goodness sake!

Allie loudly cleared her throat, making sure it could be heard over the skillful violin piece that was currently being played. "Excuse me. Would it be rude if I left? Because I believe I've walked into wrong room. Surely, there was some printing error on the letter I received and this isn't the meeting room for the Erux. It seems more like a badly planned dinner party, no offense."

06-17-2012   #24 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

"That's everyone... right?"

"No, missing one... But man, these are the new recruits? I seriously hope the few of you can carry the weight of the rest. Feels like I'm going to have to deal with running a circus. At least the captain that had to put up with me had a competent-looking team."

"Can't argue with that," Anna murmured, "This room is packed with baise connards."

"No kidding. Well hopefully some of you circus performers flake when we do the first assignment."

Heh, these fools, Shigga though to himself, glancing at the ones that deemed him - and perhaps the ruffian scarfing down the goods, as well as that huge chested violin player - as 'circus clowns.' Already, they lower their expectations based on appearance. Heh. Well, can't be judging books by their covers, now can we, Magenta?

There was a grin that appeared on Shigga's expression - impish, wry, and perhaps somewhat sinister. But just as quickly as it had appeared, it was completely erased, perhaps never to be seen again... Well, at least not toward his allies.

"Oh, the first assignment, you say?" Shigga suddenly spoke, the slight masculine twang suddenly returning to his voice, "Heh. Well, bring it on then! I'm anxious to put my own skills into practice already. Y'know. Basic robotic recon. Blowin' stuff up and stuff."

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

06-17-2012   #25 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Nihiru let out an exasperated sigh. She had the same hope as Drake. Even if they were an underground organization that works with whatever is at hand, this is a bit much. She would rather pick out a bunch of Epsilon kids with nothing better to do than some of the handful they had in front of them.

"... I believe I've walked into wrong room. Surely, there was some printing error on the letter I received and this isn't the meeting room for the Erux. It seems more like a badly planned dinner party, no offense."

"If you haven't heard already: third year Erux member, one of your captains." Nihiru pointed at herself, then pointed at Drake and Kazuki, "Next captain and chief. If your fellow revolutionaries aren't exactly the ones you had in mind, you are free to use the door to leave."

She then dropped back into the sofa.

"Heh. Well, bring it on then! I'm anxious to put my own skills into practice already. Y'know. Basic robotic recon. Blowin' stuff up and stuff."

"Kid, if Erux trusted you that easily with things like that, we wouldn't be here today and I would have had a much easier time in training." Nihiru said. "And from what I'm seeing, I wouldn't trust the bunch of you with even a plastic table knife. You're all either questionable in allegiance or in competence."

06-17-2012   #26 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

The atmosphere was getting pretty unfriendly pretty fast. At this rate, all this small group will be doing is rebelling against one other.

Aysel stretched and propped herself onto the sofa. "Are we done diminishing each other yet?" she groaned. "There's no point in all this unless we manage to get along."

06-17-2012   #27 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute

"If you haven't heard already: third year Erux member, one of your captains. Next captain and chief. If your fellow revolutionaries aren't exactly the ones you had in mind, you are free to use the door to leave."

Allie didn't like this woman. She didn't like this woman and she didn't like how lackadaisical her superiors and comrades were. But, she couldn't just leave, she had nowhere else to go. So she bit her lip to keep herself from saying something she would regret. She had become good at keeping her emotional outbursts under control, but bottling them up did horrible things to her psyche. She'd have to break something in private later that day, just to keep herself from exploding.

"Are we done diminishing each other yet? There's no point in all this unless we manage to get along." said Aysel. Allie didn't think she looked like the type who would actually be endorsing harmony between allies.

"Yes, I do apologize for my outburst. I assure you it won't happen again. I'm just nervous. It's my first time out of Epsilon and I really don't like it here."

06-17-2012   #28 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all

"Kid, if Erux trusted you that easily with things like that, we wouldn't be here today and I would have had a much easier time in training. And from what I'm seeing, I wouldn't trust the bunch of you with even a plastic table knife. You're all either questionable in allegiance or in competence."

"Hah! Goodness, lady, take a chill pill," Shigga said with a sigh. He then gestured a lazy hand to Aysel. "She seems to be the only one in this room so far that has the right idea. We're all in this together. Rag-tag and shabby, or official and uniform. And as for the last remark, you know what they say about assuming, right?"

Last edited by Marzai; 06-17-2012 at 09:54 PM.

06-17-2012   #29 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

"And you know what they say about assuming, right?"

Nihiru clapped her hands together and bowed her head as if meditating on the sofa. Barely a second passed before she stood up and kicked one of the fruit trays hanging near the edge of the coffee table towards the girl--- guy, though missing its mark and just clattering on to the ground.

"And your first impressions are done for." The captain said with a seemingly satisfied smile, though most likely satisfied that she kicked the fruit tray than the girl--- guy's character. "I think we have a volunteer for the 'sacrifice sheep' role when a mission goes the wrong way already. No cheers necessary, save it for after he succeeds in his duty."

06-18-2012   #30 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

((oh jeez, I missed a lot))

The woman who was in the room when Delia arrived pulled out a violin and began to play.

Delia felt a smirk coming to her face. She felt as though she might be the only normal person there, give or take a few, but at least things were interesting. Hopefully this bunch wouldn't be dull.

The androgynous kid suddenly grinned, but it faded before he asked about the first assignment -- then mentioned his eagerness to blow things up.

"Kid, if Erux trusted you that easily with things like that, we wouldn't be here today and I would have had a much easier time in training." She heard the female captain say. Of course. Training. Delia felt a little more relaxed and a little less nervous about her lack of skills. They would all be trained, after all, they wouldn't just be sent in bumbling and blind. And they'd be able to play to their strengths.

"Are we done diminishing each other yet? There's no point in all this unless we manage to get along." Another woman chimed in.

I wonder how long it'll be before we're all at each other's throats. Doesn't take much for people to bicker, that's for sure. She thought bitterly to herself.

"Hah! Goodness, lady, take a chill pill. She seems to be the only one in this room so far that has the right idea. We're all in this together. Rag-tag and shabby, or official and uniform. And as for the last remark, you know what they say about assuming, right?"

And then the female captain kicked a fruit tray at the androgynous kid.

I guess we have to start somewhere.

"Is this infighting really necessarily?" Delia asked calmly.

06-18-2012   #31 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

Shigga merely observed as the bowl flew by his head. Almost a direct hit, but not quite. At least the captain offered him a flying orange, which the boy gladly took from the air. She wasn't bad to look at, either. Too bad she always seemed to have a stick up her ass.

"And your first impressions are done for. I think we have a volunteer for the 'sacrifice sheep' role when a mission goes the wrong way already. No cheers necessary, save it for after he succeeds in his duty."

Looks like you're dealing with a lioness, Ray-Ray, Magenta called from her seat, limp and lop-sided.

Yeah, no kidding. As fierce as her office commands, he thought back to the plush bear.

We can tear her apart later, perhaps, when this is all over.

Now, now, Shigga thought back, let's not jump the gun already. This is just the beginning. And I'd rather not have unnecessary and barbaric thoughts like that. During, or after this 'revolution.'

Ah. That's too bad then...

"...And I gladly accept that role, for the good of this metropolis," Shigga responded to the officer, almost with a sadistic tone to his voice with an equally sadistic grin as he bit into the orange, skin and all.

"Is this infighting really necessary?" said the one named Delia.

"...No," Shigga responded, "No, it isn't..."

Last edited by Marzai; 06-18-2012 at 08:37 AM.

06-18-2012   #32 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

"Is this infighting really necessarily?"

Nihiru sneered. "Of course it is, how would we settle our differences otherwise?" Not like these kinds of things are uncommon in Erux, rather in any revolutionary group as far as textbook history tells. Gathering a handful of random applicants and trying to form an organized team with them? Pieces to very different puzzles.

She fell back down into the sofa, this time laying down on her side and propping her head onto her arm. "Drake, do something about your cousin already, we're behind schedule."

06-18-2012   #33 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

"If you really must know," Drake began in reply to Anna, "I lost my chance when a government scandal ruined my family when we originally lived in this sector, causing us to fall right to the pits of Sector Delta. My father's business ruined, and my mother a nervous wreck. I was still just a kid so I didn't know what was going on at the time." He ended that with a shrug of his shoulders.

Kagamiya added, "He's a brilliant engineer though, and knows his way around things that explode. Oh, and those are your cupcakes," he looked to Aevum.

"Is that all that matters to you? Things that explode?" Drake looked to Kagamiya with a raised brow.

"Nah."

And then the bickering among the group began. Both Drake and Kagamiya watched wordlessly, the latter with an amused expression on his face. The Division head then happily chimed, "It's like they're already family."

Drake shook his head, "What kind of family did you grow up in?..."

Soon enough though Nihiru interjected to end the bickering, followed up with a demand from Nihiru: "Drake, do something about your cousin already, we're behind schedule."

"Hey, I can't really do anything about him being late," Drake sighed.

Kagamiya applauded out of the blue, "Bravo."

"Why are you clapping?" Drake asked.

"It's a brilliant performance already!" Kagamiya said cheerfully.

"... Right," Drake couldn't help but smirk himself at the weird antics of his boss, "Alright, LISTEN UP, MAGGOTS! Get in a line in a nice, orderly fashion, and don't cause a ruckus! We're starting with some forms you lot have to sign!"

Just as Drake was saying that, Kagamiya was already preparing some papers and laid out enough keycards for all the new applicants.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

06-18-2012   #34 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

Shigga moved his mouth to one side at the officer's remark.

"Yeah, pretty sure there's more of a diplomatic solution to that. But anyways, meeting and greeting isn't the point of our little dinner party here. Whether we like each other's guts or not, we're still on the same team, with the general idea of dismantling the same sort of bigwigs' world into rubbish."

And ripping their own intestines out, only to shove them down right back into their throats!

Shigga dismissed the thought, and merely smiled.

06-18-2012   #35 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

Delia smirked at the androgynous kid.

Well I guess that's a classier way of handling it than kicking serving platters.

She stood and demurely walked to where they were told to form their line.

"Sooner is better than later, I suppose?"

((And yes, her manner of speech is intentionally different from when she was talking to her brother, I'm not being inconsistent.))

06-18-2012   #36 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Emilio made his way to the meeting place. He was running a bit behind schedule but he was still nowhere being late. He prided himself on punctuality so it was a shame that he wouldn't be the first one to a meeting as important as this one. With a sigh, Emilio walked to the door 5B and input the key code.

The doors opened for him and he stepped in hurriedly, letting them close behind him. It seemed he was later than he thought as they were forming lines. Emilio glanced at his wrist watch and saw he had 5 minutes to spare. He frowned heavily and silently fell into line behind one of the many girls in the room.

06-18-2012   #37 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"Alright, LISTEN UP, MAGGOTS! Get in a line in a nice, orderly fashion, and don't cause a ruckus! We're starting with some forms you lot have to sign!"

Upon hearing this, Anna, who was still sitting on the captain's desk, stopped playing the violin and put it down, but still remained seated. She opted instead to just grab a pen and a form packet and began to sign her life away. Another man walked in the room while she was filling out papers, but Anna chose to remain focused on what she was doing.

When she finished writing, she pulled a trigger on the back of her leg, which tightened it back up. She then stood and walked to the captain, placing her completed forms gently on his head, grabbed another apple, and plopped back down on his desk, this time facing out toward the room. She pulled the trigger on the back of her leg to loosen it back up, and began to eat the apple.

06-18-2012   #38 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Delia took one of the form packets and returned to her seat, making sure to read each item carefully before filling it out. She had learned in the past that if you weren't careful, you could sign away your very sould and not be able to do anything about it.

Satisfied that everything looked alright, she returned the completed packet.

06-18-2012   #39 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

"More forms? Weren't the application sheets enough?" Aysel lazily took one of the form packets and carried them back with her to the sofa. Without bothering to carefully look over them, she signed everything within the packet and tossed it onto the nearby table.

06-18-2012   #40 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Awards Pervert Award

"Alright, LISTEN UP, MAGGOTS! Get in a line in a nice, orderly fashion, and don't cause a ruckus! We're starting with some forms you lot have to sign!"

Yes, finally someone using their authority to actually assert order around here. Allie listened to what she was told and took the papers. Why did the Erux want her to fill out so many papers anyway? She was slowly starting to question the legitimacy of this organization again, but she didn't complain. She took a seat and began to look over the papers attentively.