Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-25-2011   #161 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

"It seems the past three hundred years have been treating you all well."

"Uh, who are you?" Nimi said skeptically, still downing her plate of alfredo.

"This is Ferre," Finir introduced, "one of the Seraphim that helped...well, 'preserve' the world from catastrophe..." The Dragonkin took a glance out the door to the dirt and sand streets and pathways. Preserved was fitting alright. He couldn't say yet that they 'saved' it...

"Ooh, a Seraphim!" Nimi exclaimed, clasping her formless arms together. She zoomed over to her new discovery and shifted her body around his own as she kept making comments and asking questions. "Hey, I heard so much about Seraphim, and they sounded all awesome and cool and stuff, and finally there's one here! I mean, you're here! Ooh, what's your weapon of choice?! Sword? Hammer? Bow? Axe? Chakrani? Oh, can I touch your wings? I bet they're all soft and fluffy and just makes a lady's heart melt. I bet they love your hugs. I bet you're a good hugger. Can I hug you?"

Her shifting ended with her cyan eyes only a few inches away from Ferre's. Finir couldn't hold back a laugh at her insatiable interest in new things.

"That's Nimi," Finir chuckled to himself, "my water elemental and soul companion."

"Soul mate," the mana creature teased.

"No."

"Whaaaaaa~?" she faked her shock, "W-why would you say something so mean?! We were destined to be together, my beloved!"

"N-not in that way, we aren't!" Finir objected. "You are my partner, and your mana just so happens to link well with my own spirit, is all."

"Why can't we be something more?" Nimi inquired, now shifting to Finir, still in her playful manner.

"I'd rather be paired with a female being."

"Oh, pshaaaw," Nimi said, rolling her eyes, "I know you're just talking about Anna over there."

"Oh, by Tiamat, shut up...!" The azure dragon couldn't help but lower his head into his claws, eyes closed tight at not just the very rare and unlikely thought of the two of them ever getting together, but the fact that Nimi was doing this in front of everyone. Especially the the one person he least expected to be there, and the last person he'd want to see anywhere...

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

Last edited by Marzai; 11-26-2011 at 07:15 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-26-2011   #162 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

"It was all going well until Cthulhu gave away all our money... Say, you could use a haircut right?" Was what the familiar squid man disguised as a human said.

Ferre blinked and before he could say anything Drake cut in, "Well... He does look pretty scruffy."

"Gee," Ferre scowled, "Well excuse me sir for not being quite up to par with today's standards." My hair was always like this back when I was just a simple angel. Is it really that different from what they do now?... Or is it the facial hair?...

"What?" Drake questioned obviously confused, "S... Sorry?"

Ferre pointed to Rune and practically declared, "You got yourself a customer!"

Larietta shrugged her shoulders and sat at the table with the demons. "Mind if I have some? Also I'll make hash-browns for dinner.... Breakfast then."

"I'll make the bacon. No breakfast is complete without it," Drake grinned before eating some more pasta.

Meanwhile Bianca was busy despairing about the burn in her mouth. As she was about to go into a fit the newcomer pulled out a glass from his bag, followed by a carton of milk and proceeded to fill the glass with it. Bianca quickly drank it without asking any questions, and almost magically the spice had been quelled!

"Why... Why did he have a glass and carton of milk with him?..." Larietta questioned, obviously baffled by the events that just unravelled.

"You are asking a question that I wish I knew the answer to myself," Ferre said with an incredulous look on his face, "Then again, this is the same guy who somehow came across my sword, Joyeuse, in a... Box of cereal..."

"Don't ask questions," Drake pointed his fork at the two, "Simply nod and accept it."

Bianca looked to the man with a milk moustache on her upper lip and chime gleefully, "Thank you so much, Rune!" She seemed to glow in her sheer happiness and overall bubbly demeanour. In other words, she's just too adorable.

All of a sudden Angela busted into the bar, with the handheld console Ferre gave her last night. She demanded for a new game which made Ferre laugh. He knew she would like that! "Oh, hello Azazel. Since you're here and all you may as well sit with us. I still have things to discuss with you... As well as give you your next game."

Nimi then spun circles around Ferre, asking him all sorts of questions before coming close and meeting her eyes with his own scarlet eyes. Ferre leaned back a bit, his personal space bubble obvious being tread in, and replied, "... Uh... Well... I prefer swords, but I'm fairly skilled with spears and bows as well... Really I can use any weapon except for the more modern ones..." When she got onto the topic of his wings, he really was speechless what with the woman's heart melting comment. Then she asked her is she could hug him. Ferre managed a weak chuckle and said, "... S-sure?..." Finir then introduced the water elemental to him. Ferre gave her a bit a smile before saying, "... Nice to meet you, Nimi. It's been a while since I last spoke with an elemental... Water elementals were especially rare back in my time though." The awkwardness from all the questions before seemed to vanish as Ferre spoke rather cheerfully.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 11-26-2011 at 10:35 AM.

11-26-2011   #163 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Angela walked inside. As soon as her hand left the door, a loud snap echoed through the tavern and it slowly fell down with a heavy thud. Angela did not even take the time to look back at the noise, as her head was lowered to the console in her hands, completely engrossed in her game.

She hopped into the seat next to Lucifer, still playing with her device. "What else do you need to ask?" Angela questioned. "Doesn't seem like much else needs to be said."

11-26-2011   #164 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"You got yourself a customer!"

"Good," Rune responded, "My schedule has become obnoxiously open, so just tell me when you want it done and I'll probably be free to do it."

While he had poured milk for Bianca and expected little to no response to it from anyone besides her, Rune actually heard someone ask, "Why... Why did he have a glass and carton of milk with him?..."

And while he was ready to respond fairly quickly, Ferre actually told her, "You are asking a question that I wish I knew the answer to myself. Then again, this is the same guy who somehow came across my sword, Joyeuse, in a... Box of cereal..."

God, I'm glad people actually buy that story, he thought to himself.

"Don't ask questions. Simply nod and accept it."

"Good boy," Rune complimented, before asking the human girl, "You must be new, huh? My name's Rune, and I'm that one's dad," he said, pointing to Anna.

He would've continued talking, but he was stricken in the heart when Bianca smiled at him with that milk moustache and said, "Thank you so much, Rune!" Sure enough, he blushed and sat back down, murmuring a quiet, "You're welcome..."

Anna did her best to ignore when the angel from the day before burst into the tavern, busting down the door and screaming, making way too much noise for the morning. She snickered a bit when Angela announced why she had come though. Another game? The gift she gave Ferre all those years ago has come back full circle.

She tried to ignore Nimi as well. The elemental was sweet and had her master's best interest at heart, but she was a bit too overbearing for Anna's taste. She couldn't quite tune her out though, and a few lines of the conversation between her and Finir definitely stuck out. "I'd rather be paired with a female being."

"Oh, pshaaaw. I know you're just talking about Anna over there."

"Oh, by Tiamat, shut up...!"

Anna managed to choke down the sip of coffee she had just taken, coughing while she did it. She looked down to her plate not just to eat, but to hide the embarrassed look on her face. She hoped that would be the end of it, but damn it all if her dad wasn't there. Rune managed to perform a spit-take with his orange juice, and laughed quite audibly.

11-28-2011   #165 (permalink)
-

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

After his run-in with Rosie. He felt a bit feverish. Maybe a side effect from the medicine they gave him, if any, after his run-in with the sandworm. That stole his nipple. That blasted sandworm. He swore to himself that one day he would develop eye-sight again and take revenge on the sandworm from Hell. Just like he would take revenge on that redhead from hell. Oh and Rosie too. Just because his voice sounded whiny.

He decided to go back to the room he jumped from to sleep for the rest of the day. When he woke up, the sun was still shining. Though it felt much later. Maybe he slept through the whole day. Slowly he got out of bed, the first step he took, his entire body felt uneven, he quickly fumbled around for something to hold on to, but nothing. He feel. Crashed in fact, through his window. How he hated life. Luckily, he didn't hit the ground. Feeling the vibrations around him, he sensed someone under him. The cabbage merchant?

He quickly got off the person, hearing moaning and groaning. He bent down to help him up, but he just waved his hand away. "Don't bother. You ruined everything for me, you blind bastard. With all my cabbages gone, I have nothing and I think you broke my leg when you landed on me."

Olifen quickly reached down and picked the guy up by his collar. "I don't care what's going on, whether it's my fault or not! If you have no cabbages, then make some. If you can't make some, then find something else to do, as simple as that! Now excuse me for a bit," he turned to the side slightly, to heave out his stomach, then continued yelling at the merchant, "you have to keep going on! Life is miserable, we are meant to be small, and know that we are small. We will all die, and no one will remember us. It's up to ourselves to ensure that we have a good life. If you want to blame anyone, then blame that redhead from hell! She's the cause of these series of unfortunate events!" he quickly stamped his foot to feel out the vibrations then, and felt the red head in the near by tavern. Using the energy he had, he went over, while still carrying the merchant, and threw the merchant at the door as a way to break it open. Once it was open he went inside.

"Someone get me a bucket that I can throw up in!"

Last edited by Cornlito; 11-28-2011 at 07:47 PM.

11-29-2011   #166 (permalink)
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

Claudia had just patched up the door then after Angela broke it down. The barmaid let out a relieved sigh and wiped the sweat from her brow, smiling as she looked over her handiwork. As she walked away from the door to return to her work Claudia became alarmed when she started to hear banging and the sound of the door breaking down... Again. She turned to see the old cabbage merchant and a man whose face was covered with bandages.

"Uh..." Lari blinked as she drank some water and saw Olifen break in. She moved her gaze over at the fallen cabbage merchant on the tavern's wood floor before letting out an annoyed groan. He was already causing trouble this early in the morning?

"..." Claudia let out an exhausted sigh before she went back to the counter, effectively giving up already. Knowing her luck if she stopped to fix the door again, it would only get torn down just like that seven times over. Later when no one was around she would fix the door, or get a carpenter to do it. Claudia walked back to the bar counter and returned to chatting with some of the other tavern patrons.

"What else do you need to ask? Doesn't seem like much else needs to be said."

"Well..." Ferre chuckled, "What sort of game would you like?" He pointed to the handheld as he spoke, "Would you like something story oriented? Purely action? A world where you can do almost anything? Guns blazing?"

Drake looked at the Seraphim looking a bit surprised, "Since when were you into games so much?" The incubus couldn't help but find it funny that the same guy who stayed underground for thousands of years partook in video games. Actually, it was Drake who showed the guy how a handheld console much like the one Angela had worked...

Quote:
"So... Anna gave me this..." Ferre held a small handheld console in his hands with a puzzled expression, "What is it? What does it do? How does it function?" The Seraphim frowned, obviously confused and perhaps even bewildered by the strange device and the many other things from the present. Actually, he almost got hit by a car earlier as soon as they got into Chokma hundreds of years ago in Utgard. Not that it would kill an immortal being, but...

Drake and Ferre were sitting at Drake's home back in Chokma. He'd explained to his parents the whole damn story and they were both amazed and pissed off. For that, he got grounded. Who gets grounded nowadays anyways? Either way, he was stuck at home or else he'd get gutted by both his parents alive. The teen and Ferre sat in the living room on the comfy leather sofas, across the room was a flat-screen HD television that had been turned off before the angel came around. Before Ferre dropped by, Drake had been sprawled out all over the couch just watching t.v and being incredibly bored. He could have been doing all the homework he missed out on during the month long adventure, but he was too lazy. The teenager needed fresh air and exercise... Not... This.

"That Pretendo TS?" Drake looked at it with little to no interest, "It's a handheld game console. Anna gave you that, huh? How nice." The incubus sat up in his slump and scooted over next to the Seraphim, "See this button here?" He pointed to the side of the handheld, "Push it."

Ferre blinked, confused, and proceeded to do so. The screen lit up as the health warning showed up and prompted him to touch the screen to proceed. He did just that, and was taken to another screen with a bunch of boxes. "... Rumble of... the Dies Irae?" He read aloud from one of the boxes.

Drake nodded, "Yeah, that's the game that's in there now. Go on, touch it."

Ferre nodded and did just that, and the screen turned black. For a moment he panicked a bit since he thought he already broke it, but soon logos and pictures showed up on the screen, as well as an opening cinematic with a bunch of humans hunting monsters, travelling deserts and forests alike, and many other shenanigans. "Whoa..." The Seraphim's eyes with wide with wonder, but he soon noticed the black box on the other side of the room had a similar screen to the little thing in his hands, "What about that thing?"

Drake looked at the t.v, "Oh, that? It's a television. T.v for short."

"Tele... Vision...?" Ferre repeated as he watched Drake grab a small rectangular object and pushed a red button on the object. The larger screen lit up and soon images of people filled the screen as well as the sound of them speaking. Ferre was totally speechless at the sight of the wonders on the t.v and his surprised (perhaps shocked) expression made Drake laugh.

"It's not that amazing," The teen pat the Seraphim on the back, "... Well okay I guess it is since you didn't have these back in whatever time you wandered about in." Ferre totally ignored Drake and stood up from his seat with an alarmed expression. The act confused Drake and made the teen stand too, "What's wrong?..."

"Those people..." Ferre muttered.

"...?"

"They must be... trapped! Those people are trapped in the box!" Ferre panicked, "I have to get them out of there!" The Seraphim was about to go over to the t.v, but Drake was quick to grab him by the arm to hold him back, "Let go!"

"No! I-I can explain! It's not what you think!" The incubus also panicked. Was he going to trash the t.v? What would his parents say?! Actually, they'd just gut him right there like a helpless fish.

"But those people!" Ferre struggled to get away from Drake, "They need help!"

"Just stop and listen for a sec!"
"..." Drake shook his head and brought his hand to his face, "... He nearly got me killed then..." The red haired man mumbled as he recalled old memories from back when he was a teenager. He may have mentioned the story to Anna or Finir, but otherwise it was something he both liked and didn't like to remember. One because of Ferre's reactions to the technology at the time, two because of Drake's life (?) being on the line.

"Huh? Anna and Finir?" Bianca blinked, "Anna likes dragons? Finir likes water elementals? I'm confused..."

"Pfft--" The fox tailed man at the bar counter nearly laughed out loud as he was drinking some scotch he ordered earlier.

"I'm not so sure about that, Bianca..." Drake managed a weak laugh as the angel gave him her usual perplexed look that she made when things got weird. Her naivety was one thing that never changed in hundreds of years, that's for sure.

"Okay, well..." Ferre spoke out after talking to Angela about whatever, "Now that things have been confirmed for me... I would like speak with you all regarding important matters."

"Important matters?" Larietta repeated.

"That's right," Ferre nodded as he crossed his arms. The plate his alfredo had been served on was empty now... And he took a lot, too. Just how much of a pig is he? "As some of you may already know, over three hundred years ago the seal on the lesser Gods and Diasee had been released. With the threat of Diasee wiping us all from existence, Enoch transferred his consciousness to the Yggdrasil to forcefully stop the flow of cosmos energies; commonly called mana, to the three worlds."

"So that's why the mana levels were low for so long..."

"That's ri--"

"But they're steadily rising again," Larietta continued, "Most people don't notice it, but people who work with magitechnology like myself notice the varying levels of mana in the world easily."

"... That's right," Ferre sighed, "Mana's growing strong in the world's once again... It's not severe yet, but once I get my powers as a Seraphim back, so will the Gods and Diasee... The erratic levels in mana are what I believe are causing that strange illness that raises the dead, too."

Larietta rested her elbows on the table and held her head up with her hands, "Diasee... I assume he... she... it is like the 'lesser' Gods you mentioned."

"Yes, but far stronger. Diasee was what created the three worlds... Which were originally one." Ferre lowered his head, "... I would like all of you to assist me... But I will not force you, nor rush you into this like Lady Frigga had many years ago."

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 11-29-2011 at 07:07 AM.

11-29-2011   #167 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

Emilio looked up from his food.

"Man... I wonder what that thing is even doing all this time? I understand it's probably laying low what with the mana issue and all but isn't it bored? I know I would... I'd come out in a disguise and just chill or something."

Emilio panted a little because the fruit spice in the pasta was pretty spicy.

11-29-2011   #168 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Kallistos only ordered a glass of water, he wasn't really that hungry. He looked around him and all he could see was liveliness, even in a time where a disease could kill everyone off. It seemed like everyone knew each other through a distant past. Kallistos has no past - right now he is a mere mercenary, sent out to acquire missions and finish them.

Still, it's pretty crazy in here, Kallistos thought as he was finishing his glass of water. More and more bizarre things began to happen, including a girl screaming and a certain monkey crashing in and begging for a bucket. Kallistos decided to ignore him this time, he didn't want to create any unnecessary attention.

Kallistos stayed quiet as he listened to Larietta's companion speak about past events, which was something Kallistos did not know. It did, however, relate to the disease that Kallistos was investigating with Nicole, so it kept him interested.

11-29-2011   #169 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert

Both Anna, who was at the table with the party, and Rune, who was still sitting at the bar, wore a look of disdain when they heard that shout. Anna wore the look because she recognized the voice, but Rune looked that way out of habit. He can't help it, when someone comes stumbling into a bar in the morning, and asks for a bucket to throw up in, he can't help but look down on them. At least I have the decency to do my morning drinking at the bar, Rune thought, reassuring himself.

"Since when were you into games so much?"

"... He nearly got me killed then..."

Anna snickered a minute, but kept quiet about this. The story was a fun one for sure, but it was also one that she'd rather keep as something of an inside joke. Only a select few know it, and it's better that way. "Huh? Anna and Finir? Anna likes dragons? Finir likes water elementals? I'm confused..."

"Huh? Bianca likes paperwork?" Anna huffed, "I have mounds of it that I could leave to you. I could just go back to the dojo and sleep."

"I'm not so sure about that, Bianca..." Drake said with a weak laugh.

Anna sighed. And why not? It seemed to her that Drake was frustrated with Bianca's understanding of the goings-on around her. Well, Anna knew that frustration very well, with both Bianca and Drake.

"Okay, well... Now that things have been confirmed for me... I would like speak with you all regarding important matters."

"Important matters?"

"That's right. As some of you may already know, over three hundred years ago the seal on the lesser Gods and Diasee had been released. With the threat of Diasee wiping us all from existence, Enoch transferred his consciousness to the Yggdrasil to forcefully stop the flow of cosmos energies; commonly called mana, to the three worlds."

"So that's why the mana levels were low for so long..."

"That's ri--"

"But they're steadily rising again. Most people don't notice it, but people who work with magitechnology like myself notice the varying levels of mana in the world easily."

"... That's right. Mana's growing strong in the world's once again... It's not severe yet, but once I get my powers as a Seraphim back, so will the Gods and Diasee... The erratic levels in mana are what I believe are causing that strange illness that raises the dead, too."

"Diasee... I assume he... she... it is like the 'lesser' Gods you mentioned."

"Yes, but far stronger. Diasee was what created the three worlds... Which were originally one... I would like all of you to assist me... But I will not force you, nor rush you into this like Lady Frigga had many years ago."

"Seems fine," Anna responded, "I work for Bianca and she's probably going to be getting involved somehow anyway, so I would be stuck helping out even if I didn't want to."

She continued, "Right, Bianca?"

11-30-2011   #170 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all

Nimi jerked her head back at the sudden outburst...and the sudden burst against the door to the tavern. Finir remained slouched on the table, his upper body seemingly limber as he turned his neck to the distraction from the embarrassment brought upon by the water elemental, his chin propped onto the back of his claw. Clearly, the two were not amused...

"...Really, man? Really?"

"Wow," Nimi voiced in irritation, "Even for a blind guy, that was uncalled for..."

"Huh? Anna and Finir? Anna likes dragons? Finir likes water elementals? I'm confused..."

Once again, Nimi brought on the mischievous look in her eyes.

"Water Elementals loooooove Finir~!" She began, chiming in a seductive tone. She moved to his arm, wrapped her arms around it, and laid herself on top as she rubbed her cheek in it. Finir didn't budge. Instead, there was a deathly grimace that suddenly appeared on his face.

"I mean, look at this muscular monument! Oh, these sleek and swanky sapphire scales, the pair of wickedly wonderful wings, crushing claws, a mangling maw with treacherous teeth - Ah, and let's not forget this immaculate mane of his! - Mmm, and this absolutely torturous tail! Ooh, wouldn't want to be hit by that~!"

"And to top it off," she went on as her master's countenance went from a gruesome irritation to a seemingly vulnerable shyness, "His very body pulsates with the flow of mana. Nngh~ So strong! Every little subatomic particle and fiber of his being just resonates mana! Oh, what Water Elemental wouldn't want to be with Finir?!"

"Nimi, please stop," The azure dragon said in a much lighter, weaker tone than usual. His face was already flushing red as he looked around the audience Nimi was trying to advertise to. Why does she have to do this in front of his friends? To Finir, this was undignified and embarrasing. And, from his innermost perspective, rather pitiful.

"But then again, what woman wouldn't want to be wi--" Nimi stopped herself mid setence with a gasp of shock, as if the realization of what she had reminded Finir of finally caught her attention and concern. When she looked to her master, he was indeed dejected. He shook his shamefully slowly. The Water Elemental did indeed keep Finir's best interests as her first concern over anything...but he hated that she would sometimes put him in a vulnerable position.

Like now.

"Oh, Master,"
Nimi began, her tone apologetic, serious, and genuine. "I-I'm so sorry! Please, forgive me for bringing it up! Oh, don't be mad, don't be mad at me! I-I'm sure you'll be able to pair with a Ms. Right one day if you look hard enough. R-right?"

"..." Finir only turned his head away toward Ferre, clearly trying to ignore the water elemental. She herself became disheartened by the gaze her master gave her.

"...I would be glad to help you, Ferre," The dragonkin said from upon a week smile. "I'm sure Tiamat would want to have the chance to travel with you again."

Last edited by Marzai; 11-30-2011 at 09:42 AM.

11-30-2011   #171 (permalink)
Special
Games

"Diasee may be doing that," Ferre replied to Emilio, "I can not say for sure though what it has been doing these past three hundred years."

Bianca looked at Anna, "Well if you really didn't like doing so much paperwork you could have said so..." Bianca saddened, "... They're important, but I would have done them myself if you really dislike doing them."

Ferre smiled and said happily, "Thank you; Now then..." Ferre stood from his seat and from nothingness, a bucket appeared in his hands! He handed it to the blind man with a smile and said, "Be sure to drink lots of water, sir."

"He's too nice," Lari gasped, "He helped out that butt-monkey!"

"Well... He is an angel..." Drake pointed out before looking to Nimi harassing Finir. He would have said something to help out the dragon, but it seems he already told the elemental to stop and thus making her shut up. That works too, I guess.

Ferre returned to the table and took his seat once again, "Bianca, were you not looking to hire some mercs for your investigation?"

"Oh right!" Bianca was instantly lifted from her temporary depression, "But now I think they'll be supporting you and your cause in this case. Them and Anna." Bianca looked to Lari, "I'll be hiring you... And um... Is that purple haired human man the one who was looking for work?"

"Yeah."

"Okay!" Bianca chimed happily, "Mr. Purple, I am going to hire you! That is, if you want to be."

"First; we should probably look into the case of the man who died here recently. If we can get one of the subjects who rose from the dead then I just might be able to pinpoint if this illness is indeed caused by the influx of mana. I would prefer it if... Well, if they were sort of alive and not dead once again. We also need to take detailed readings of the mana levels in the desert and surrounding area."

"Azazel," Bianca looked to Angela, "You have all your machinery planted in the desert, right? Couldn't you do the mana level recording?"

"We may need to send a group to Asgard to grab some texts," Ferre added, "I was asleep for over fourteen thousand years, so I don't know if events like these may have happened in the past... At least, something akin to them. I also am curious about the final Seraph."

"Woah what?" Drake questioned, "There's another Seraph... Seraphim.. Whatever?"

"Yes, there's three of us in all. The first is me, Lucem Ferre, then Metatron who you know of as Enoch, and finally Sandalphon." Ferre leaned back in his chair, "... So, one group will stay here and look into the old tavern keep's case, another will head to the large library in Da'at in Asgard... And if Angela doesn't object, she will record the mana in the desert."

"I will contact the other archangels," Bianca said, "It's been a while since I've seen the others!"

"I would like it if you could contact Tiamat for me, Finir," Ferre turned his attention to the dragon, "She was really close with Sandalphon in her human life. She may know something regarding Sandalphon's whereabouts. As for the rest of you, where would you like to go?"

OOC: Five to one group, four to another (including my PCs). Four and four if Rune is just gonna chill and do nothing, and I assume Olifen will stalk Lari so lol

11-30-2011   #172 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

"Understood," Finir said as he rose from his seat. "Just give me a moment..."

He took his large claws and dexterously unlatched the butterfly pendant from the fixture of his chest plate. As he did, his cheeks shifted about as he built up saliva within his maw. With it, he licked the body of the butterfly once over. For a moment, it didn't move.

And then it began to shudder, acutely at first before graduating to a full blown shake. In the azure dragon's palm, the pendant's glass structure on its wings once again became a shimmering gold, and its body engulfed by light. If anything, it looked more like a fairy, the light bright enough to blot out any form of its body. Other lesser butterflies appeared and fluttered out of the structures of the tavern, as if they were ghosts abusing their ability to go through solid objects.

The flock congregated around the brighter butterfly and began their spiral as the form of Tiamat slowly took shape. They dispersed into the atmosphere of the building once she had finally appeared in the flesh from the cocoon of light.

"...Is there something you needed, my--?" The dragon goddess stopped herself as she observed where she was, among the older, perhaps more mature crowd of fighters she remembered from years ago, as well as new additions. But the first she immediately recognized, and smiled her brightest to
was Ferre.

"Oh, it's wonderful to see you again, Ferre!" she said in her mature and tranquil tone, "I've missed you so much. And I'm glad that the rest of you are doing well." Tiamat made a lovinig 'murr' sound as she spoke. "Blessed is this gathering, truly."

She turned to her Retainer with a motherly smile. As she did, Finir immediately knelt in respect to her holy presence.

"Oh, there is no need to kneel, Finir," she said, giggling at this formality. The Dragonkin flinched, and then stood to attention. Still amused, the Dragon Goddess reached out her claws and grasped the front of his shoulders as her starting point.

"Relax," she cooed, "Do not be so tense and formal. Exhale. Yes. Close your eyes. Clear your mind. Inhale. Exhale. Deep breaths now." The Dragonkin did as he was told to do, adjusting his posture and relaxing his muscles as he went. To Finir, this was a quick therapy session.

"Now. Open your eyes. Smile." And Finir did just that, his expression brightening enough to where it wasn't strange or uncommon within his expression. "Do you feel better?"

"Y-yes," he replied.

"Good." She embraced her taller servant and laid her head against the top of his chest. "You know that I love you very much, Finir. I want you to be at your best." The azure dragon couldn't help but blush at such a warm heart. Nevertheless, he returned the hug. As he did, his deity stroked the back of his mane and licked his cheek, just as his own mother would do.

"Are you taking good care of Nimi?" Tiamat asked, releasing herself from the azure dragon.

"We take care of each other, yes," Finir responded. Nimi, still looking down and ashamed of her behavior, was greeted with a caress on her cheek from the back of his claw. At first surprised, she eventually rubbed back.

"You will find someone, Finir," the Dragon Goddess reassured. "But you must mature into the person you desire to be first before she would even consider it."

"Why is that?"

"Because she may be much closer than you realize." With a stroke on his baffled cheek, Tiamat finally turned to Ferre and made a subtle bow.

"How has your trip been progressing, my friend? Do you need anything?"

Last edited by Marzai; 11-30-2011 at 11:10 AM.

11-30-2011   #173 (permalink)
-

He graciously took the bucket and held it next to him. In case he would need it. That sudden burst helped settle his stomach it seemed, but he didn't want to risk it. For now, he needed to rest. He still felt feverish. Trying to get some footing, he ended up just mainly walking all over the cabbage merchant before regaining some sense.

He started trying to feel out for the redhead from Hell. He would need help finding medicine, since he couldn't read. Once feeling her out, he sat himself right next to her. He joined the conversation late, but it seemed as though they were talking about a job. He didn't really care. As long as he could get out of this damned town. Too much loose sand for his comfort.

"Mind if I come along to whatever it is that's going on? I need to get out of this town soon, and I need a merc job anyway, so this would be just great for me."

11-30-2011   #174 (permalink)
Special
Games

"My trip has been rather insightful," Ferre smiled as he spoke with the Dragon Queen, "These times are very... Different, from when we were active in the distant past. The technology is rather strange though. I really fail to understand a lot of it, though..." The Seraph flushed a bit from embarrassment, "... Tiamat, I wanted to ask you about Sandalphon... About Shiri. Do you anything of her whereabouts?..."

OOC: you can go about this any way you like Marzai ;_;

Lari looked to Olifen and said "hi" before taking his bucket and shoving it over his head. Why? Because he's too god damn bitter. Bianca also greeted Olifen and said, "Hello! You can come along too. What's your name, Mr. Blind?"

11-30-2011   #175 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

"What sort of game would you like?" Ferre pointed his finger at the console, to which Angela moved the console away to keep her vision unbroken from the screen. "Would you like something story oriented? Purely action? A world where you can do almost anything? Guns blazing?"

"If it has machines in it, I want it." Angela replied, still not looking up from her game. "Something that has an army of androids. Or maybe an android main character that you add parts to as you play. Or maybe..." Angela now looked up, staring at the ceiling as her imagination ran wild and her eyes gave a slight childish spark. "A giant robot servant! And it has a hull to hold a bunch of smaller machines as an army. And the entire thing will be a walking artillery, filled with thousands of internal weapons! And it can consume the enemy machines to grow stronger. And---" Angela cut herself off, her eyes flicked back and forth at everyone, giving an uncomfortable yet arrogant dirty stare and resumed with her head bowed to her game.

"You have all your machinery planted in the desert, right? Couldn't you do the mana level recording?"

"I could, something as simple as this should not consume much of my time."

11-30-2011   #176 (permalink)
-

The air was warm in the bucket as in breathed. He found it soothing. In an odd sense. Making him feel better. How did that make sense.

"Hello! You can come along too. What's your name, Mr. Blind?"

"Mr.Blind works just fine! Now can we get going? I really want to get out of this place soon. Like real soon." he took the bucket off his head then, his bandages slightly wet from the sweat of the heat inside the bucket. Even though it was so warm, he shivered slightly.

11-30-2011   #177 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

OOC: Don't worry, Dani, I'll make it simple for you.

Tiamat delved into her thoughts as she searched for possibilities, but eventually frowned with a shake of her head.

"I do not," she stated. "Quite honestly, she could be anywhere among three worlds, and that would be a trip of a lifetime in and of itself. Not to mention that she could also move across the worlds without our knowledge."

"However," Tiamat continued, her confidence being restored. "It would behoove us to first visit the sight of the town I had first met you, Sandalphon, and Enoch. If she were to go and stay anywhere, it would perhaps be that very place. However, I am not very sure the town itself still exists...it has been a hundred lifetimes since I have been back there, but I do know the river itself would remain, even in the current conditions of this world. I made sure of that."

"If anything, that river may hold sentimental value to her. We may check there first."

12-01-2011   #178 (permalink)
Special
Games

"Then I guess you'll be headed for Asgard!" Bianca told Olifen.

While Tiamat and Ferre discussed where the final Seraph could possibly be, Drake and Lari were talking about where they would like to go.

"I think I'll head too Asgard," Lari grinned, "I've heard many things about Asgard's magitechnology... I've always dreamed of studying it."

Drake laughed, "You won't be studying it though. You'll be looking through books."

Lari shrugged, "That's okay. I'll multi-task or something."

"Well... Okay? Any ways I guess I'm going to stick around here and look into the missing and or dead tavern keep. He was perfectly fine before he vanished so I can't help but wonder what's behind this," Drake replied.

"Yes, that would be a good idea," Ferre nodded, "However I want to look in Da'at's library first for information." The Seraph looked to Bianca, who smiled, "Tiamat, would you take Zadkiel and Michael to investigate Azzarea?"

12-01-2011   #179 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Kallistos nodded at Bianca. "My mission is to serve. I'll look forward to working with you."

He snickered when Larietta forcefully put the bucket over Olifen's head.
"A fitting hat for a monkey like you."

Kallistos stood up from his chair.
"Now then, I guess I'll head to Asgard too. Mind if I bring someone along? She might be of use if we encounter any dangerous foes."

12-01-2011   #180 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

"Well if you really didn't like doing so much paperwork you could have said so... They're important, but I would have done them myself if you really dislike doing them."

In response, Anna said, "Well, I was hired as security, not as a pencil pusher."

Or rather, she started to say that, but then she was thumped in the back of her head with what felt like... a pebble? With a scowl on his face, Rune walked back over from the bar, saying, "You'll do your work, because that's part of the job that you signed up for."

As he arrived at the table, he stood behind Bianca and started to mess with her hair, simultaneously talking to her. "Isn't that right? My daughter isn't nice enough to take crap work just because you ask her to."

As Rune finished that sentence, he also stopped messing with Bianca's hair and grabbed a chair from a nearby table. He sat down next to her and grabbed a mirror from his bag, handed it to Bianca and said, "I made a palm tree."

Anna just sat dumbfounded. Even when she tries to be nice, if her dad is around he's sure to throw her under the bus. Tch, this is why it was so nice these past 300 years... Seriously, this is what I was missing? ... Did I even accept doing Nate's paperwork? I don't even know anymore...

Both Anna and Rune managed to tune back into the conversation at about the same time. "We may need to send a group to Asgard to grab some texts. I was asleep for over fourteen thousand years, so I don't know if events like these may have happened in the past... At least, something akin to them. I also am curious about the final Seraph."

"I'll go with you guys to Da'at," Rune stated, "You'll probably want someone who knows their way around, especially in that library."

"I'm not going anywhere," Anna groaned, nursing the sore spot on the back of her head, "Besides all this paperwork, I've still got an investigation to do here..."