Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-25-2011   #61 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

"An escaped convict? That little thing?" Finir said with a chuckle, being totally distracted away from Drake's absence. "What could she possibly be capable of?"

"Yeah, she doesn't seem all that strong to me...or inconspicuous for that matter," Nimi replied. "What convict would waltz right up to other people in public and in broad daylight? I swear, attention junkies come in all shapes and sizes nowadays..."

Emilio reminded the Dragonkin that he had business over at the pyramids.

"Oh, bloody hell! Thanks, Emilio!" he said in sincere gratitude. Nimi only shrugged and launched herself after her master.

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

Last edited by Marzai; 08-25-2011 at 06:44 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-25-2011   #62 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

"Do not touch me, you insignificant insect!" Angela growled, slapping away the man's hand and backing away. Her hand slid over a sheet of metal in the cart behind her, a portion of it seemingly melting away and reforming into her hands as two throwing knives. She threw one at the man's feet and the other grazed past the water elemental beside the dragonkin.

08-26-2011   #63 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Emilio was surprised by his hand being slapped away and even more so by the knife launched at his feet. He hopped back a bit and gave Angela a bewildered expression which quickly melted into a grin.

"Ok, I'll play nice. Quite the attitude you got there," he commented. "I'm not really interested in those sorta games though."

He bent down and picked up the knife then handed it back to Angela, handle first.

08-29-2011   #64 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Drake merely looked back at the machine with a blank expression, even with the whole shooting the metal pole thingie warning.

"Oh," The man began, "I seem to have dropped something."

At the strange machine's feet a small black orb rolled closer to the being...

---

"Well then Rosie," Lari addressed the purple haired man, "Good luck with tha--"

---

"Hm... Well..." Bianca tilted her head a bit, after Emilio being nearly knifed and all, "I don't know. I was worried about you and even after what you'd done to be sent to Niflheim I still believe that you should be forgiven." Bianca smiled, "You should apologize to the Lord. I'm sure he'd forgive yo--"

BOOOOOOOOM!

In the distance a pillar of flames shot outwards towards the skies! A large surge of mana poured forth, even the least magically adept humans being able to feel it. Bianca looked to the flames with a surprised expression, "W-what was that!?"

---

"Woah!" Lari gasped, "That explosion was wicked! I wonder what's going on over there!"

Ignoring whatever possible danger that could be over there Lari dashed in the direction of the explosion.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

08-29-2011   #65 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

Angela scoffed, ignoring the explosion for a while. "Forget it. I currently enjoy what I do and so long as they are around, I have no desire to work with such beings." She took a look at the direction of the explosion and sighed. "My, my. Are you not acquainted with the dumbest lot since primitive Midgard times. Not even apes are capable of such idiocy." The fallen angel wheeled her cart around and began casually moving towards where Morrigan was.

---

A messy circle of roasted metal and newly formed rocks from the extremely roasted sand. Angela slid her cart into the center and kicked it over, the sheets inside spilling over onto the ground. "So, mind explaining to me what lesser demon's brain possessed you to do such a reckless and inappropriate action as to destroy someone's personal property, monkey?"

08-29-2011   #66 (permalink)
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

"... Oh dear," Bianca sighed as the girl went away.

---

"Someone's property?" Drake replied as he brushed the dust from his clothing rather casually, "I thought it was trash. As such I disposed of it. Gotta take care of the environment, after all."

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

08-29-2011   #67 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

"People really have grown dumber since we were gone, have they not? Your idea of environmental care is questionable when you have nearly simulated a volcanic eruption in the middle of the desert. Has the thought of what effects the mana blast might cause upon the habitats of creatures around happen upon what could be inside your skull? Or perhaps even the idea of such intense heat may do to the atmosphere could even pervade you through what people used to call 'thinking?'"

Angela brushed her fingers along a burnt piece of metal, it poofing into dust and seemed to move itself towards the newer scraps from the cart, assembling itself extremely slowly into various shapes and patterns. "At this rate, it will take me several days to even finish her legs again, not to mention the extra amount of time I must invest to salvage what remains intact and collect ones to replace the irreparable." She picked up what looks like it used to be the maw of Morrigan.

"I further inquire your idea of 'trash.' Surely you would not simply blow to smithereens everything within sight, and if you do, I question how you have yet to be reprimanded and arrested by whatever historic salvation group remains." Angela sighed, grabbed a handful of sand which turned itself into a glass tea cup, then poured herself some kind of drink from the bottle in her cart. She took a sip before continuing on. "For example, one may have the view that humans are trash, and thus began a mass genocide against the human race under the excuse of 'taking out the trash.' However, time has proven that this idea is somehow 'wrong.' And yet these machines" Angela brushed her hand along the assembling pieces, "simply for the reason they were non-sentient, non-living things can, at the snap of a finger, be considered 'trash.' Unfortunately, even by that logic, you could not have killed Morrigan."

Angela took another sip. "She could think. There may have been a few animals that made their way in to make their nests as well. Please live the rest of your miserable and pitiful life knowing you killed a masterpiece and possibly ten animal lives for no reason other than your possible perverted gratification of pyromania, you disgusting lesser being of a boar." She took another sip.

08-29-2011   #68 (permalink)
Special
Games

Drake merely looked at the girl blankly, yawning about halfway through her speech before finally cutting her off right before she finished, "You're really hard to take seriously, just sayin'. Okay I'll be honest. I was hired to beat up some 'thing' terrorizing farms and villages and that thing was the closest thing around the proximity of that run down town out here in the boondocks."

A certain redhead ran up to the two and stopped to catch her breath, "Haah... What? Oh, it's that brat from earlier and..." she looked from Angela to Drake, "A red haired guy?"

08-29-2011   #69 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Emilio came flying down from the heavens, landing in between a very upset Angela and a smug Drake. He sent a few glances to both, and then at the self repairing thing.

"Oh! I rushed over here because I thought that thing got you!" He said, looking at Drake. "What happened!?"

He walked over to where the scraps in the cart were working together and began to observe them.

"Okay I'll be honest. I was hired to beat up some 'thing' terrorizing farms and villages and that thing was the closest thing around the proximity of that run down town out here in the boondocks," Drake explained.

Emilio looked over at drake, stuffing his hands in his pockets and shrugging, "But this thing wasn't really doing anything. It was just sitting here." He pointed out.

Suddenly a new girl joined them.

"And you definitely don't know how to do anything without bringing too much attention either," Emilio sighed.

He sent Angela an apologetic look that she likely didn't see as she was busy still fuming or something.

08-29-2011   #70 (permalink)
Special
Games

"Yeah well that's okay," Drake seemed rather confident, "I just need to look around for the real whatever-it-is that is trolling everyone."

And so the redhead turned and started walking towards the pyramids.

"Uh..." Lari blinked and looked at Drake, then at Emilio, "Wait that guy had a tail-- Wait you have wings!" Lari then shook her head, "N-no, its no big deal. I think. Demons and angels are everywhere nowadays..." she muttered.

08-29-2011   #71 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Huh? What wings?" Emilio put his wings away.

Emilio turned to Angela, "Say... did you need any help cleaning this up or is it all under control?"

08-29-2011   #72 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

The fallen angel gripped at a sheet of metal under her, it flew into her hand like a sheet of blanket and she hurled it at the man's lower body, it reshaping into a very dense ball as it soared from her fingers.

Not caring whether or not it actually hit anything, she took another sip, this time crossing her legs and sitting rather elegantly. "I only attack sites with an abundance of metal resources, this town has very few from what I have seen. How about doing something more meaningful with your meaningless existence and gather me my materials instead of hunting for whatever pathetic creature decided to show its hideous face to the villagers? You will even be titled 'The Machine Queen's Dog-Servant-Slave.'"

She sighed as the annoying man that touched her arrived. "You again..."

The girl casually looked back at the sound of the familiar voice to meet with the younger of the two girls from the parts shop. "Oh, it is you. Have you decided you were too anxious to wait for our next fateful encounter for me to show you my amazing talents?" Angela emptied the cup into the sand and dropped it. "Unfortunately, an incident happened and your new-found teacher is without her most faithful life partner due to an ant's meddling." She shot the red-haired man a death's glare.

"Say... did you need any help cleaning this up or is it all under control?"

"If you are so eager to become my pet rock, gather the scorching metal that is blending with the burnt sand and move it near here." She flicked her finger at the animated pieces moving around. "Please burn your hands as you do so."

08-29-2011   #73 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Anything for you, dear," Emilio said with a chuckle.

He formed a shovel with his light magic to try and pick up the burnt metal and some of the scoarched sand around it.

"So is the position for most faithful life partner open now?" He asked as he walked over holding the shovel in front of him at arms length.

"Does this go in the cart?"

08-29-2011   #74 (permalink)
Special
Games

Drake was hit by the ball, which nailed him right on the calf and sent him plumetting into the desert sands. He was quick to get back up though and look back at the girl, with a neutral expression, "'The Machine Queen's Dog-Servant-Slave'..." Drake laughed, then deadpanned, "I refuse. Sorry but I'd rather not bother with serving some... Bianca... Look a like..." Drake's words slowed as he got a closer look at the girl, "You bare a shocking resemblance to Bianca."

"..." Lari was silent as she listened to the exchange with the group, "So the redhaired guy has a tail, the brat can freely manipulate metals, and the brunette can make shovels from light... You all don't make sense," Lari said rather bluntly, "Che, to be expected when demons and angels waltz into our world."

08-29-2011   #75 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Emilio rolled his eyes at Lari and looked at her swinging the shovel to rest on his shoulder (and thereby accidentally dumping the load of scraps and sand behind him).

"You'd think you'd be used to it by now. Weren't u born in this world?" he said, rest a hand on his hips. "I can't help the fact I have wing more than you can help that you've got all those spots on your face. heh."

Emilio then turned around and began scooping the scraps he accidentally dumped.

08-29-2011   #76 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

Finir was perched on a rooftop nearby, watching Drake with the machine. And then, the rather expected happen. The azure dragon sighed, and layed down on the rooftop as if posing for a photo, as Nimi was relaxing on his mane going along his neck.

"He's a rather destructive cutie, isn't he?" Nimi mused.

"Destructive. You can keep the cute part," Finir said lazily. He stretched out his form like a cat sprawled on his side as a handful of folks entered the fray: that bratty fallen angel, whom Finir already didn't take seriously, Bianca, Emilio, and some woman who noted that angels and demons didn't 'make sense.'

"A lot of things in, around, and between our three worlds don't make sense," Finir said, suddenly crouching to a leap. With a huge thud!, the giant being landed himself beside Drake, allowing his feet to dig into the sands. "...And it's probably best to leave it at that."

With an unambitious expression toward Drake, the azure dragon asked. "Any more huge pyro-maniacal acts of randomness I need to know about before we head off?"

"I hope so," said Nimi, popping out of hiding from Finir's mane, "I want to see something more nuclear next time!"

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

08-29-2011   #77 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

"No." The girl replied bluntly to the creepy-man.

"I have no idea who this 'Bianca' is. Perhaps you should take me to this 'Bianca' and allow me to compare myself, my Dumb-Dog-Servant-Slave." Angela replied, brushing her hair free of the sand that flew around as the idiot-man toyed with the shovel. "Besides, you owe me the recreation of my dear and precious Morrigan, who is now weeping tears into the sand that may just create the second great flood to end this place. Take responsibility for your actions, Dumb-Dog-Stupid-Servant-Slave." She seemed to be adding on words...

"As for I, manipulating metals is such a primitive way to put it." Angela leaned back and rested her hands onto the cart, her head tilted towards the girl. "How about I turn those disgusting pieces of rags you call clothes into something more bearable to look at?"

08-29-2011   #78 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

His question not being answered, Emilio put the stuff he shoveled into Angela's cart.

08-29-2011   #79 (permalink)
Special
Games

"Any more huge pyro-maniacal acts of randomness I need to know about before we head off?" Finir asked after seemingly popping out of nowhere.

"I'll think about it," Drake replied, "Really tempted to blow this girl up or something."

Then the girl said she didn't know of a girl named 'Bianca' and yadda yadda yadda... (Drake only paid half... no, less then half attention...).

"You're just adding more and more to that 'slave' title," Drake groaned, "Sorry kiddo but I have work to do. Like researching some disease and beating up giant monsters. Specifically the latter. Anyways you may know Bianca by her real name... Zadkiel, was it?"

"How about I rearrange your face so you lose that pinched up expression of your's, brat?" Larietta countered, "Whatever," Lari turned to leave when suddenly the ground started to rumble! She stopped to hold her balance. An earthquake? Wow, what a horrible day.

A loud roar resounded in the distance towards the pyramids.

08-29-2011   #80 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Pinched up expression? She's not talking to me is she?" Emilio asked himself as he dematerialized his shovel.

As he was whipping out a mirror to check his face however the ground began to rumble and a roar sounded in the distance.

"Well, Drake, sounds like there's your actual 'thing'," he said.